Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,336 members, 7,867,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? (49760 Views)

What Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Tochj(m): 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
AntiChristian:
You should list what Christianity has brought instead?

All those prayers, vigils, crusades, bus preaching, street preaching, revivals, mass, tract sharing, etc. Of what use has it been?

Someone listed healing and deliverance. Does that mean only Christians are being healed and delivered in Nigeria? This is foolishness as we know miracles happen to non-Christians too. I know many Christians over 40yrs looking for husbands/ fruit of the womb going from one form of crusade, revival, shiloh etc. to another. They went last year. They will still go this year and the next. What about the daily, weekly an monthly ones? Na so so revival, crusades, etc.
Christianity brought
Education
Medical
Civilation
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jerryhare:

Jesus Christ opinion is mainly divine healing, stop visiting traditional herbalist for healing.
May you have peace!
Where did Jesus say we should go for divine healing and tag the use of herbs and medicines as sin?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
cornelboy:

Where did Jesus say we should go for divine healing and tag the use of herbs and medicines as sin?

Read Matthew 10:1-42

Jesus Christ gave his disciples power to heal all manner of sickness, he never instructed them to make use of herbal for healing.

You only need to find the real Jesus Christ in your life with your fellow members in that your occultist religion and stop visiting traditional herbalist for your healing
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
cornelboy:

Where did Jesus condemn medicine/herb or say it's sin?

This is what herb was created for according to Psalm 104:14

He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth;

That herb may bring forth FOOD. You need Holy Spirit to interprets this verse for you
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
Jerryhare:

He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth;
That herb may bring forth FOOD. You need Holy Spirit to interprets this verse for you

LIARS everywhere!
Your teachers like Kumuyi keep deceiving you to death. His own wife died in the hospital but he was organizing miracle show for fools while his own wife he took to the hospital! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
Jerryhare:

All you need is a little sense not the holy spirit.

Explain 'herb for the service of man'
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
Jerryhare:

Read Matthew 10:1-42
Jesus Christ gave his disciples power to heal all manner of sickness, he never instructed them to make use of herbal for healing.
You only need to find the real Jesus Christ in your life with your fellow members in that your occultist religion and stop visiting traditional herbalist for your healing
Your in no position to set standards for anyone.

I can use herbs or drugs to improve my health. It's not sin.

The last time I checked, JWs are against any form of occultism. You should stop tagging them as occultic.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
cornelboy:

Your in no position to set standards for anyone.

I can use herbs or drugs to improve my health. It's not sin.

The last time I checked, JWs are against any form of occultism. You should stop tagging them as occultic.

Am I the one setting standards in Matthew 10:1-42 or Jesus Christ? You need Holy Spirit in your evil religion Jehovah witnesses
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
cornelboy:

All you need is a little sense not the holy spirit.

Explain 'herb for the service of man'

Read from verses 11-16 you will understand it better. You can't just twist the word of God to suit your ignorant

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

LIARS everywhere!
Your teachers like Kumuyi keep deceiving you to death. His own wife died in the hospital but he was organizing miracle show for fools while his own wife he took to the hospital! cheesy

You and your second needs Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ is my Rabbi and I'm following his teachings and commandments with the help of Holy Spirit in me
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
Jerryhare:

You and your second needs Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ is my Rabbi and I'm following his teachings and commandments with the help of Holy Spirit in me

Even this evening i still ate HERBS, go and tell your stupid god! cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Even this evening i still ate HERBS, go and tell your stupid god! cheesy

We shouldn't blame you, your evil and satanic religion is the cause of your frustration, all you need is Holy Spirit
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
Jerryhare:

Read from verses 11-16 you will understand it better. You can't just twist the word of God to suit your ignorant
Dude your empty.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
Jerryhare:

Am I the one setting standards in Matthew 10:1-42 or Jesus Christ? You need Holy Spirit in your evil religion Jehovah witnesses
If you can't bring the verse where God or Jesus condemn the use of medicine, go and sleep.

Abeg who dé heal the Jews before Jesus and his disciples were born or start their ministry?

A little sense is what you need.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
cornelboy:

If you can't bring the verse where God or Jesus condemn the use of medicine, go and sleep.

Abeg who dé heal the Jews before Jesus and his disciples were born or start their ministry?

Did you have problem reading Matthew 10:1-42 or you're ignorant and lazy reading that, invite one of your neighbour's children to help you out
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
cornelboy:

Dude your empty.

You need the help of Holy Spirit to interpret that chapter for you, your evil religion can't help you out I think you know?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
Jerryhare:

You need the help of Holy Spirit to interpret that chapter for you, your evil religion can't help you out I think you know?
It's not about religion.
I'm not a Jehovah witness yet.
I'm still attending CAC.

Using medicine is not sin.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
Jerryhare:

Did you have problem reading Matthew 10:1-42 or you're ignorant and lazy reading that, invite one of your neighbour's children to help you out
Be like say you don dé ṣee double.

No where did Jesus condemn medicine on that chapter.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
cornelboy:

It's not about religion.
I'm not a Jehovah witness yet.
I'm still attending CAC.

Using medicine is not sin.

It is now you want to disassociate yourself from that evil religion right? But in one of your post you associate yourself with them why now denying them openly? You are a confused lost soul I think you know
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
cornelboy:

Be like say you don dé ṣee double.

No where did Jesus condemn medicine on that chapter.

There are several places in the Bible where faith (divine healing) alone is accounted for the healing of the people. Seems your own jesus in that your occultist and evil religion is not powerful enough to heal you, seek for Jesus Christ the great physician
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
Jerryhare:

There are several places in the Bible where faith (divine healing) alone is accounted for the healing of the people. Seems your own jesus in that your occultist and evil religion is not powerful enough to heal you, seek for Jesus Christ the great physician
Before Jesus and his disciples started their ministry, who had been healing the Jews?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
Jerryhare:

It is now you want to disassociate yourself from that evil religion right? But in one of your post you associate yourself with them why now denying them openly? You are a confused lost soul I think you know
Lol. I'm studying with the JWs now. And I would get baptized in the future.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol. I'm studying with the JWs now. And I would get baptized in the future.

You're studying with that evil religion and you are a CAC member isn't it, you will only continue exposing the gullible in your life.

Attached below is the tenets of CAC, seems you are one of the bastard members of CAC in which you are now associating yourself with

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
cornelboy:

Before Jesus and his disciples started their ministry, who had been healing the Jews?

Jehovah Rapha

Did you need more on him?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
cornelboy you must let the truth set you free, I just give you that to expose you if truly you are a CAC member.

cornelboy:

Dude, You need that little sense most!

My regards to your bed cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 12:19am On Oct 19, 2022
Jerryhare:

Jehovah Rapha
Did you need more on him?
How and through whom had he been healing them before Jesus started his ministry?

When Jesus was still a baby still before je started doing miracles, na you dé heal the Jews Abi?

You no go fit get sense jàre.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 12:21am On Oct 19, 2022
Jerryhare:

You're studying with that evil religion and you are a CAC member isn't it, you will only continue exposing the gullible in your life.
Attached below is the tenets of CAC, seems you are one of the bastard members of CAC in which you are now associating yourself with
Lol. You think I don't know the tenet of CAC before I started studying with the JWs Abi cheesy
Comot here jàre.

Did Jesus condemn the use of medicine yes or no?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 12:37am On Oct 19, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol. You think I don't know the tenet of CAC before I started studying with the JWs Abi cheesy
Comot here jàre.

Did Jesus condemn the use of medicine yes or no?

Like I said, you're a bastard member of CAC, if you know this you won't still be visiting traditional herbalist to heal your sicknesses. It is better you associate yourself with that evil and occultist religion Jehovah witnesses because NO sane member of CAC will still be defending traditional herbs the way you are doing despite believing in Babalola's healing water
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 12:47am On Oct 19, 2022
cornelboy:

How and through whom had he been healing them before Jesus started his ministry?

You mean Jehovah Rapha get another Supreme deity he's healing the Jewish through him before the advent of Jesus Christ? Indeed, you're a bastard member of CAC asking this kind of gullible question or your own jehovah get ministry? Dude, apply little sense please cheesy

cornelboy:

When Jesus was still a baby still before je started doing miracles, na you dé heal the Jews Abi?

You no go fit get sense jàre.

Did you know whom Jehovah Rapha is? Why not ask your second from that occultist and evil religion Jehovah witnesses to help you out on whom Jehovah Rapha is
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 12:59am On Oct 19, 2022
Jerryhare:

You mean Jehovah Rapha get another Supreme deity he's healing the Jewish through him before the advent of Jesus Christ? Indeed, you're a bastard member of CAC asking this kind of gullible question or your own jehovah get ministry? Dude, apply little sense please cheesy
Did you know whom Jehovah Rapha is? Why not ask your second from that occultist and evil religion Jehovah witnesses to help you out on whom Jehovah Rapha is
Lol.
Is Jesus your own Jehovah rapha?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 1:02am On Oct 19, 2022
Jerryhare:

Like I said, you're a bastard member of CAC, if you know this you won't still be visiting traditional herbalist to heal your sicknesses. It is better you associate yourself with that evil and occultist religion Jehovah witnesses because NO sane member of CAC will still be defending traditional herbs the way you are doing despite believing in Babalola's healing water
Where is the Babalola healing water cheesy
Yet members of CAC die of sickness every year.

Did Jesus condemn medicine yes or no?

Did Jesus say you should drink healing water yes or no? cheesy cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 1:10am On Oct 19, 2022
cornelboy:

Where is the Babalola healing water cheesy
Yet members of CAC die of sickness every year.

Did Jesus condemn medicine yes or no?

Did Jesus say you should drink healing water yes or no? cheesy cheesy

Sincerely speaking you are a bastard and Fake CAC member. It is better you stay in your occultist religion, I'll be using that your evil jehovah witnesses to expose your gullible

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (88) (Reply)

BVN & The *666 Mark* / Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him / Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » »

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.