Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? - Religion (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? (49278 Views)

What Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I thought both of you understood something that's why you're congratulating each other! cheesy

Oniranu shey you won't answer her question abi, my own questions are too difficult for your slave's masters in USA with your alagbas that are trained to brainwashed you members of satanic religion, JWs here in Nigeria
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

MaxInDHouse the shallow thinker wa kuku gbadun las Las sogbo

Funny misinformed churchgoers! cheesy

SharonLoveth:

Sorry what is STAKE then?

Oya explain to your girlfriend at least you raised the issue.

Making the Scores JWs 4-0 Churchgoers

(1) Catholics didn't build hospitals in Jesus name after all you guys are saying Christians don't need hospitals for health it's miracles!

(2) Politics is the cause of terrorism not religion because without politics no one will force his/her own policies on others.

(3) Medicines like tablets, capsules and other drugs are extracted from herbs so using herbs for treatment isn't EVIL.

(4) Jesus was killed on an upright Stake and not a Cross.

Your insults, abusive speeches and curses can't save your face! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by SharonLoveth(f): 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I thought both of you understood something that's why you're congratulating each other! cheesy

Are you scared to answer my question?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by SharonLoveth(f): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
What is the Latin word for stake if the meaning is difficult for you to answer ?

MaxInDHouse:

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
SharonLoveth:

This is Mark 8:34 from Greek Bible which has nothing to do with CRUX
This is Crux from Encyclopedia Britannica
Crux, (Latin: Cross) , also called the Southern Cross, constellation lying in the southern sky at about 12 hours 30 minutes right ascension and 60° south declination and visible only from south of about latitude 30° N (i.e., the latitude of North Africa and Florida).
https://www.britannica.com/place/Crux
Big shame on you! Crux is NOT Greek word but Latin word

SharonLoveth:
What is the Latin word for stake if the meaning is difficult for you to answer?

Madam go and sleep with your husband you need him now if you can't remember what you yourself travelled all the way into Encyclopedia Britannica to bring here. Now you're asking again shey? embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by SeniorMan715(m): 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
Is boldly written (Latin Cross)
MaxInDHouse:

Madam go and sleep with your husband you need him now if you can't remember what you yourself travelled all the way into Encyclopedia Britannica to bring here. Now you're asking again shey? embarassed
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Is boldly written (Latin Cross)
Please browse to see the IMAGES of Latin Crux

It was after the pagan tradition of worshiping the CROSS was imposed on people that the meaning was changed from STAKE to CROSS but the real instrument was a STAKE in which the criminal is pinned to the stake with two NAIL not three! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by SharonLoveth(f): 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You shouldn't run away for my question. Even Wikipedia you believe in never supports your stake as the meaning of crux

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
@SeniorMan715

This is an excerpt from the book

https://www.cgg.org/index.cfm/library/article/id/471/cross-christian-banner-pagan-relic.htm

Crucifixion and the Cross

Does the cross, the sign of Tammuz, truly represent the manner in which Jesus Christ died? The word "cross" appears 28 times in the New Testament, and in all cases, it is translated from the Greek word stauros. The original meaning of this word was not "a cross" but "an upright stake."

Please do your own personal research and come back to tell me what you find there!

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2022
SharonLoveth:

You shouldn't run away for my question. Even Wikipedia you believe in never supports your stake as the meaning of crux

https://www.cgg.org/index.cfm/library/article/id/471/cross-christian-banner-pagan-relic.htm

That's the link, no be JWs put am there!

An excerpt says:

Crucifixion and the Cross

Does the cross, the sign of Tammuz, truly represent the manner in which Jesus Christ died? The word "cross" appears 28 times in the New Testament, and in all cases, it is translated from the Greek word stauros. The original meaning of this word was not "a cross" but "an upright stake."

wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Funny misinformed churchgoers! cheesy

Oya explain to your girlfriend at least you raised the issue.

Making the Scores JWs 4-0 Churchgoers

(1) Catholics didn't build hospitals in Jesus name after all you guys are saying Christians don't need hospitals for health it's miracles!

(2) Politics is the cause of terrorism not religion because without politics no one will force his/her own policies on others.

(3) Medicines like tablets, capsules and other drugs are extracted from herbs so using herbs for treatment isn't EVIL.

(4) Jesus was killed on an upright Stake and not a Cross.

Your insults, abusive speeches and curses can't save your face! cheesy

Arindin ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, ti e ti ta, oti tan fun e, see your life outside, see as you dey disgrace JWs grin
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Arindin ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, ti e ti ta, oti tan fun e, see your life outside, see as you dey disgrace JWs grin

Don't let it pain you my guy, you too can check it if you want to know the truth.
Jesus didn't die on a CROSS but an upright STAKE:

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Don't let it pain you my guy, you too can check it if you want to know the truth.
Jesus didn't die on a CROSS but an upright STAKE:

The last time I sent a link to you to expose your stupidity you said it wasn't written in the Bible, is your stake written in the Bible too OPONU ODE? grin

See as everyone is against your nonsense, Sister Sharon and Senior man, I dey feel you jare

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
What are you studying with CAC if not Bible?

cornelboy:

Your really dumb. If I was senseless, I wouldn't be studying the Bible with the JWs.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is where you're getting it all wrong! smiley

Everything God created is GOOD! Genesis 1:31

Possession is when some makes something his or her own so when did i tell you that any of the things God created has now become the property of demons?

This is the same way those pastors of yours told you that gold and silver has been possesed by demons so your women shouldn't use jewelries anymore. Whereas God only condemned making a god out of the things He created God never condemned any of His works. Psalms 115:4

The Bible book says HERBS are for my use as in MY OWN USE so whatever i make out of it has nothing to do with demons since i am USING what God made FOR MY USE! cheesy

Even your herbalists that are using herbs for ritual has nothing to do with demons and evil spirits
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2022
So stake is what you have in your own Bible right? Indeed your religion is occultist and satanic

MaxInDHouse:

It was after the pagan tradition of worshiping the CROSS was imposed on people that the meaning was changed from STAKE to CROSS but the real instrument was a STAKE in which the criminal is pinned to the stake with two NAIL not three! smiley

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jerryhare:

So stake is what you have in your own Bible right? Indeed your religion is occultist and satanic

That is the havoc his slave's masters in USA the founders of his occult religion, JWs has caused him

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jerryhare:

Okay
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:37am On Oct 31, 2022
Jerryhare:

Obviously you people don't have the love of truth at heart so there's no need arguing with you people. Stratos (Greek) is the same as Crux (Latin) and upright Stake (English) that's the instrument used to kill the real Jesus of Nazareth not Cross! wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:24am On Oct 31, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

The last time I sent a link to you to expose your stupidity you said it wasn't written in the Bible, is your stake written in the Bible too OPONU ODE? grin
See as everyone is against your nonsense, Sister Sharon and Senior man, I dey feel you jare

Guy you're on your own! cheesy

I'm 100% sure that by now SeniorMan715 must have checked out the link and found the TRUTH though your Sharon may choose to continue arguing blindly but nobody can deny the fact that the image of Cross has been in existence as symbol of pagan worship centuries before Jesus ever lived.
So when the Roman CULT began taking it to places to impose it on people for worship they met criticism and that's what led to wars back in the dark ages. Many were killed until it was forcefully imposed throughout Europe.
Today the Arab world are fighting back to subdue the Cross worship though both of them are CULTS fighting for dominance that's what i've been trying to tell you guys.
The root cause of terrorism isn't religion but POLITICS! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by SeniorMan715(m): 7:53am On Oct 31, 2022
Cross was adopted fully in the time of Constantine it was publicly used as the symbol of the Christian religion. Before we accept any practice, we should always inquire into its origins. We must assure ourselves that it does not transgress any of God's laws and that it follows the traditions and practices of the early Christians. A lot of evidence have proves that the cross is not a Christian symbol but has its roots rank paganism.
The word cross appears 28 times in the new testament, and in all cases, it is translated from the Greek word stauros. The original meaning of the word was not a cross but an upright stake.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:56am On Oct 31, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Cross was adopted fully in the time of Constantine it was publicly used as the symbol of the Christian religion. Before we accept any practice, we should always inquire into its origins. We must assure ourselves that it does not transgress any of God's laws and that it follows the traditions and practices of the early Christians. A lot of evidence have proves that the cross is not a Christian symbol but has its roots rank paganism.
The word cross appears 28 times in the new testament, and in all cases, it is translated from the Greek word stauros. The original meaning of the word was not a cross but an upright stake.

That's what Jehovah's Witnesses taught me decades ago but since i was a Muslim back then i didn't take it seriously because i've always known that something is wrong with the churches of Christendom even though i can't figure it out all by myself. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by SeniorMan715(m): 8:15am On Oct 31, 2022
Without jw teaching if a reasonable person read the history of how constantine adopted the use of cross as Christian symbol they will see that it's not godly it was from paganism, cross wasn't even used to crucifix Jesus stauros means upright stake from Greek translation, what keep bothering me is how someone will see facts and evidence about their false belief and refuse to amend and correct it.
MaxInDHouse:

That's what Jehovah's Witnesses taught me decades ago but since i was a Muslim back then i didn't take it seriously because i've always known that something is wrong with the churches of Christendom even though i can't figure it out all by myself. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:28am On Oct 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Guy you're on your own! cheesy

I'm 100% sure that by now SeniorMan715 must have checked out the link and found the TRUTH though your Sharon may choose to continue arguing blindly but nobody can deny the fact that the image of Cross has been in existence as symbol of pagan worship centuries before Jesus ever lived.
So when the Roman CULT began taking it to places to impose it on people for worship they met criticism and that's what led to wars back in the dark ages. Many were killed until it was forcefully imposed throughout Europe.
Today the Arab world are fighting back to subdue the Cross worship though both of them are CULTS fighting for dominance that's what i've been trying to tell you guys.
The root cause of terrorism isn't religion but POLITICS! smiley

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, send a mail to your slave's masters in USA, ask them that which from the below pictures is Christian Cross since your elders here only gather you inside kingdom hall to brainwashed you, forgotten to tell you that Cross has basic types of iconographic representations

Secondly, you said the Arab world are fighting back to subdue Cross worship/worshipers. bobo, it is my prayer you answer this question, who are that Cross worshippers the Arab world are seriously fighting with?

NB: YOU IN YOUR OCCULTIST RELIGION, JWs THAT THE ARAB WORLD ARE NOT FIGHTING WITH, YOU STILL NEVER TELL ME WHERE YOUR KINGDOM HALL IS LOCATED AT ANY ARAB NATIONS OF THE WORLD

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:59am On Oct 31, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Without jw teaching if a reasonable person read the history of how constantine adopted the use of cross as Christian symbol they will see that it's not godly it was from paganism, cross wasn't even used to crucifix Jesus stauros means upright stake from Greek translation, what keep bothering me is how someone will see facts and evidence about their false belief and refuse to amend and correct it.

God bless you and may you have PEACE.

I'm done here! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:19am On Oct 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

God bless you and may you have PEACE.

I'm done here! smiley

You sha don get your sense back on the types of Cross your pagans people are worshiping that is not the Christian Cross? Next time if your elders tries to brainwashed you, tell them what I told you here

ANTIlSLAM:

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, send a mail to your slave's masters in USA, ask them that which from the below pictures is Christian Cross since your elders here only gather you inside kingdom hall to brainwashed you, forgotten to tell you that Cross has basic types of iconographic representations

Secondly, you said the Arab world are fighting back to subdue Cross worship/worshipers. bobo, it is my prayer you answer this question, who are that Cross worshippers the Arab world are seriously fighting with?

NB: YOU IN YOUR OCCULTIST RELIGION, JWs THAT THE ARAB WORLD ARE NOT FIGHTING WITH, YOU STILL NEVER TELL ME WHERE YOUR KINGDOM HALL IS LOCATED AT ANY ARAB NATIONS OF THE WORLD

Refute not to be brainwashed
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by RightChannel: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This boy again, you are still on this matter
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
cornelboy:

Okay

Is Okay what you're studying with CAC?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Obviously you people don't have the love of truth at heart so there's no need arguing with you people. Stratos (Greek) is the same as Crux (Latin) and upright Stake (English) that's the instrument used to kill the real Jesus of Nazareth not Cross! wink

Quote where your own Bible says Jesus Christ was crucified on a stake?

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
It is a great disaster

ANTIlSLAM:

That is the havoc his slave's masters in USA the founders of his occult religion, JWs has caused him
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
Jerryhare:

Is Okay what you're studying with CAC?
I'm studying with the JWs now Baba.

Which one of my posts is hard for you to understand?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 10:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
cornelboy:

I'm studying with the JWs now Baba.

Which one of my posts is hard for you to understand?

You should ask your people if what I asked and the reply you gave correspond

Jerryhare:

Your response

cornelboy:

Okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (88) (Reply)

Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) / He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity / "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.