Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? - Religion (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? (49339 Views)

What Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
cornelboy na who you offended? grin sorry ooo
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AntiMohammad(m): 1:54am On Nov 11, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:
cornelboy na who you offended? grin sorry ooo
My account has been banned.
smiley
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2022
AntiMohammad:

My account has been banned.
smiley

Why won't dey banned you grin arguing blindly, lying for your occultist religion, JWs, simple English you can't read and comprehend, pele sogbo ma a r'oju

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by SharonLoveth(f): 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
cornelboy:

Why do you think doctors say "we care but God heals"?

Because God is the only healer and not medicines!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by SharonLoveth(f): 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks for the compliment Ma! John 10:20 compare to Matthew 10:25 smiley

You are welcome!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
SharonLoveth:

Therefore all kinds of medicine is just applied as care for the sick and God never condemned treatment! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
SharonLoveth:

You are welcome!
May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
SharonLoveth:

That's to say God heals through medicines cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

You better hire nursery 1 student to help you out as usual grin
I know you're stuck.
But I'll help you out.

A herbalist is someone that practice herbalism.

Herbalism is the practice of using plants and herbs to treat illness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
cornelboy:

I know you're stuck.
But I'll help you out.

You're not really helping him
How are you helping him when you're not posting from Punch newspaper?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
cornelboy:

I know you're stuck.
But I'll help you out.

Even human organs your herbalists are manufacturing is also plants and herbs abi? Wa kuku gbadun L'agbara Olorun grin

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
cornelboy:

Where did God heals tru medicines, oya qoute a verse
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Ask your people in your kingdom hall the reason why the people you trust and believe in as your healers are also manufacturing human organs, get back to me asap I want to reformat your brain
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Therefore all kinds of medicine is just applied as care for the sick and God never condemned treatment! smiley

Even God never condemned your herbalists that are manufacturing human organs
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Oh I forgot that punch newspaper is now where we get the definition of words mmm.

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Where did God heals tru medicines, oya qoute a verse
I'll quote it the day punch newspaper start using chapters and verses in their paper.

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
cornelboy:

I'll quote it the day punch newspaper start using chapters and verses in their paper.

You need to tell your people in your nonsense hall to stop adding to the word of God..
Jehovah is almighty to heal you, just trust, believe and have faith in him, stop running to your herbalists the human organs manufacturer
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
cornelboy:

Oh I forgot that punch newspaper is now where we get the definition of words mmm.

Where did you put your sense? grin those news headlines are telling you the atrocities of your herbalists whom you Cherished more than Jesus Christ as your healer, bobo borrow sense nah
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Where did you put your sense? grin those news headlines are telling you the atrocities of your herbalists whom you Cherished more than Jesus Christ as your healer, bobo borrow sense nah
Park for one side jàre.

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:42am On Nov 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Park for one side jàre.

Ahahahaha grin sha don't forget to ask your elders in your hall the reason why your healers (herbalists) are manufacturing human organs if maybe human skull, heart, etc are part of plants and herbs they are manufacturing
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:47am On Nov 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Sure! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:54am On Nov 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Park for one side jàre.

When someone is no longer making sense the best is to let him be.
Professionals in so many fields deal with human body parts but it's the motive that matters not the body parts found with them.
When doing body transplant surgeons do get involved in human body parts perhaps that has made them HERBALISTS too.
I can't just decipher how any sane individual will be arguing blindly over something that's clear even from the word itself:
HERB
HERBALIST
So how do we correlate that with flesh of animals or humans? smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 8:12am On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Sure! smiley
That's the fact.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:33am On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Sure! smiley

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, ask Nathan H. Knorr and all your colonial masters in US to help you out qoute a Bible verse where Jehovah heals with the use of medicine lobatan
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:35am On Nov 12, 2022
cornelboy:

That's the fact.

Bobo, tell your pastor to help you out with omi 1930 so that you'll be able to help your master out in the mess he put himself in answering this question

ANTIlSLAM:

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, ask Nathan H. Knorr and all your colonial masters in US to help you out qoute a Bible verse where Jehovah heals with the use of medicine lobatan
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:40am On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

When someone is no longer making sense the best is to let him be.
Professionals in so many fields deal with human body parts but it's the motive that matters not the body parts found with them.
When doing body transplant surgeons do get involved in human body parts perhaps that has made them HERBALISTS too.
I can't just decipher how any sane individual will be arguing blindly over something that's clear even from the word itself:
HERB
HERBALIST
So how do we correlate that with flesh of animals or humans? smiley

Jesuu Kristi oooo aswear baaba oponu ayerodo ni e, so professionals in many fields even deal with money ritual as seen in the lives of your herbalists your great healers abi? Mufu
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by SharonLoveth(f): 9:46am On Nov 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Where did God heals through medicines or where did I said God heals through medicines?

Is my little texts difficult for you to understand?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by SharonLoveth(f): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You need that prayer most because you left Jesus Christ the Lord of peace and running after a herbalist for healing
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by SharonLoveth(f): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Did God directs you to a herbalist for treatment? Physicians as used in the Bible never applied medicinal herbs for anything despite the fact that herb was mentioned in the Bible
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
SharonLoveth:

You need that prayer most because you left Jesus Christ the Lord of peace and running after a herbalist for healing

SharonLoveth:

Did God directs you to a herbalist for treatment? Physicians as used in the Bible never applied medicinal herbs for anything despite the fact that herb was mentioned in the Bible

Ọmọ i don't deceive myself, if doctors use medicine to care and say "God cure" yet you don't go against medicine then i engage the herbalist who also believe it's God who cures while he cares using the HERBS created by God! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by SharonLoveth(f): 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ i don't deceive myself, if doctors use medicine to care and say "God cure" yet you don't go against medicine then i engage the herbalist who also believe it's God who cures while he cares using the HERBS created by God! smiley

Even doctors believes in God as the divine healer you gerrit, that is the major thing missing in your life!

DID GOD CREATED HERB FOR MEDICINE? The answer is NO

Let me try my luck again if you will answer my question because you are always off-point

SharonLoveth:

You need Lord of peace in your life

MaxInDHouse:

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (88) (Reply)

TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC / T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) / Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.