Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? - Religion (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? (48323 Views)

What Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
cornelboy:

Physicians use medicines.
My brother, they're worried over the deceit as their own pastors and church members will deny them regarding the use of medicines! wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
cornelboy:

Physicians use medicines.

Can you tell me one physician in the New testament that uses medicines?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ nobody cares about your opinion, that is my own FAITH, go and use your miracles to cure your own people! wink

I think you need to revisit your dictionary, stop being ignorant do as I said
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
AgentNairaland:

I think you need to revisit your dictionary, stop being ignorant do as I said

Ignorant of your open lies that people must stop making use of medicines shey? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ignorant of your open lies that people must stop making use of medicines shey? cheesy

Where is root and herb mention in the Bible as your medicines? I think the question is simple, easy to read and answered
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
AgentNairaland:

Can you tell me one physician in the New testament that uses medicines?
Okay physicians are the same as prophets in those days and the physicians use anointing water to heal their patients cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
cornelboy:

Okay physicians are the same as prophets in those days and the physicians use anointing water to heal their patients cheesy cheesy grin

The same ignorantly blood running in you people's veins. You have the clue isn't it? and tell me one Physician in New testament that uses medicines as simple as 123
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
AgentNairaland:

The same ignorantly blood running in you people's veins. You have the clue isn't it? and tell me one Physician in New testament that uses medicines as simple as 123
Oya wise and knowledgeable woman tell us what the physicians of those times use cheesy

Is it a sin to use medicines from herbs?

Oya I dé wait wise one wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
cornelboy:

Oya wise and knowledgeable woman tell us what the physicians of those times use cheesy

Is it a sin to use medicines from herbs?

Oya I dé wait wise one wink

Who pasted this?

cornel.boy:

God bless you for this question, ask me more of this so that your master will learn and tap from you

These are ancient medical techniques or treatments physicians used then in those days

1. Leech therapy

2. Maggot therapy

3. Transsphenoidal surgery

4. Fecal transplant

5. Trepanation

6. C-section

7. Mercury

8. Animal Dung Ointments

9. Bloodletting

10. Wandering Womb

11. Babylonian Skull Cure

12. Cannibal Cures

ANCIENT PHYSICIANS NEVER USED PLANT, ROOT OR MEDICINAL HERB
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
AgentNairaland:

Who pasted this?
Lol. Which kind fraud be that
No be my post be that o.

Oya answer the questions thrown to you na.

What did those ancient physicians use wise woman?

Is it a sin to use herbs and drugs for our treatment?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
cornelboy:

No be my post be that o.

Oya answer the questions thrown to you na.

What did those ancient physicians use wise woman?

Is it a sin to use herbs and drugs for our treatment?

Who sent it to you then, as that not answer your question?

These are ancient medical techniques or treatments physicians used then in those days

1. Leech therapy

2. Maggot therapy

4. Fecal transplant

5. Trepanation

6. C-section

7. Mercury

8. Animal Dung Ointments

9. Bloodletting

10. Wandering Womb

12. Cannibal Cures

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
cornelboy:

Is the same ignorantly blood running in you people's veins? Since You have the clue in New testament tell me one Physician in New testament that uses medicines as simple as 123?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
AgentNairaland:

Where is root and herb mention in the Bible as your medicines? I think the question is simple, easy to read and answered

Go and ask your church members why they go to hospitals for treatment after all there's no medicine that has nothing to do with ROOTS and HERBS, and that's what doctors use to care for sick persons in their hospitals. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
AgentNairaland:

Who sent it to you then, as that not answer your question?
1. Leech therapy
2. Maggot therapy
4. Fecal transplant
5. Trepanation
6. C-section
7. Mercury
8. Animal Dung Ointments
9. Bloodletting
10. Wandering Womb
12. Cannibal Cures
Lol. I didn't ask you techniques nah. Techniques or no techniques dem must still use medicines.
So where did they get their medicines from?

I actually have sources that say they use medicines from herbs.

Is it sin to use drugs and herbs for our treatment?

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
cornelboy:

No be my post be that o.Oya answer the questions thrown to you na. What did those ancient physicians use wise woman?Is it a sin to use herbs and drugs for our treatment?
They know that the one and only group of faithful people are JWs so they're telling you that before they can fully accept you as God's people you mustn't get sick at all and if you do you shouldn't use medicines.

I've known this faithless people for decades, they will like to set standards for you claiming that's the only reason they can accept you as people of faith but deep in their hearts they know that the standard they're setting is not applicable anywhere! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol. I didn't ask you techniques nah. Techniques or no techniques dem must still use medicines.

And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the midst of the street of it, and on either side,, of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every,, month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. Revelations 22:1-2

That's what Jesus sent an angel to show John the apostle. So they're just arguing blindly! wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
cornelboy:

The sub-heading says techniques and TREATMENT, I read it here when you asked same question you are asking me. Your question had been answered before now but still repeating it
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the midst of the street of it, and on either side,, of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every,, month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. Revelations 22:1-2
That's what Jesus sent an angel to show John the apostle. So they're just arguing blindly! wink
Perfect verse.
Case closed.
cheesy cheesy

Antiislam come chop this one o cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
AgentNairaland:

The sub-heading says techniques and TREATMENT, I read it here when you asked same question you are asking me. Your question had been answered before now but still repeating it
Did they use medicines or not?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Go and ask your church members why they go to hospitals for treatment after all there's no medicine that has nothing to do with ROOTS and HERBS, and that's what doctors use to care for sick persons in their hospitals. cheesy

My Church members never go to herbalist for any treatment, will you help this house ask your people why your satanic members are patronizing herbalists the agents of devil for treatment?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
cornelboy:

Did they use medicines or not?

Is the words and texts there difficult for you to read and understand?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
AgentNairaland:

Is the words and texts there difficult for you to read and understand?
Oya you wan dodge am abi. No wahala.

I'll help you answer the questions.

Ancient physicians use medicines from herbs for treatments.

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Did the verse says for medicines of the nation? We eat leaves according to Psalms 104:14, you only need to quote where Bible says we should make medicines from the leaves, roots or herbs as simple as 123
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
AgentNairaland:

My Church members never go to herbalist for any treatment, will you help this house ask your people why your satanic members are patronizing herbalists the agents of devil for treatment?
Who is a herbalist?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
cornelboy:

Oya you wan dodge am abi. No wahala.

I'll help you answer the questions.

Ancient physicians use medicines from herbs for treatments.

Your screenshot says the advanced medicines of ancient Egypt, did you understand the message at all?

When something is advanced compare to as it was in the begining do I need to tell you the meaning at this your age?

It simply means ancient physicians never used medicines but ADVANCED in technology made modern physicians applying medicinal stuffs to their professions
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
AgentNairaland:

Your screenshot says the advanced medicines of ancient Egypt, did you understand the message at all?
When something is advanced compare to as it was in the begining do I need to tell you the meaning at this your age?
It simply means ancient physicians never used medicines but ADVANCED in technology made modern physicians applying medicinal stuffs to their professions
I see Mr. Interpreter.
Pls how old are you?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
cornelboy:

I see Mr. Interpreter.
Pls how old are you?

You have asked many questions in which I have been answering since, just a question I asked you but you couldn't found solution to it

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
AgentNairaland:

You have asked many questions in which I have been answering since, just a question I asked you but you couldn't found solution to it
Lol.
What they use is not written in the new testament.

But I figured that they use medicines from herbs.

What do you think they use?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol.
What they use is not written in the new testament.

But I figured that they use medicines from herbs.

What do you think they use?

If not written in New testament, is it written in the Old testament then?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
AgentNairaland:

If not written in New testament, is it written in the Old testament then?
Nope.
So what do you think they use?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
cornelboy:

Nope.
So what do you think they use?

They used the power in God's name that is divine healing which I have been ringing to your ears
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by jcross19: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You people are pagans claiming believers!

Neither Jesus nor his disciples build hospitals the ones the whitemen build are for colonization. Though you people don't know the difference between faith and credulity, you just feel like since whitemen brought an idea and it's working then it belongs to Jesus.
For your information they stole your glory with those hospitals, instead of our people to work hand in hand with what they brought they condemned our traditional medicines as if they can cure everything.
Well i've told you the bitter truth, schools and hospitals has nothing to do with Christianity Jesus preached God's Kingdom not social amenities Sir! wink
can you tell us what Islam brought to Nigeria!!! Just mention one? Okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (87) (Reply)

Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) / Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water / Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.