Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? - Religion (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? (49597 Views)

What Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

In his mind, herbs means juju

OMUGO who said herbs means juju? Shey (ewebe) Bible said herb is meant for and juju according to your colonial masters are the same?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

In his mind, herbs means juju

Exactly! grin
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

No mind am, he knows he is trapped. He has no one to help him out but his pride won't make him see his foolishness. He has not seen any good dictionary to give him the definition of herbalist which he wanted until he found from Punch. He thinks we are stupid
Common sense should at least teach him from the words 'herbs' or 'herbal'. I love using herbal toothpaste or drugs and whether we know it or not, some of our food or ingredients or medicines are herbal too. I'm sure he does not use any of them cos na Satan de produce am for him

ELESIN, ELELEYA, I don't need anyone's help to hammer your skull with the truth and thank God, sane people that are following the discussion are against your satanic believe that only your BABALÁWO can heal your diseases and sicknesses, YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN DIVINE HEALING through Jesus Christ but claiming to be following him

Ask dictionary to tell you the reason why your herbalists are using human organs for money ritual or is it only the definition you want kill yourself ontop while neglecting their acts and satanic manners? Shey human organs your herbalists are mining la herbs? Is it in your dictionary that your herbalists should be mining human skulls for ritual? BOBO YOU NO GBADUN AT ALL FOR EVEN DEFENDING YOUR HERBALISTS THE SKULL MINERS
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Exactly! grin

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, tell your NL second account or third account Aemmyjah that according to the Yoruba Bible verse you copied and pasted here, herb been mentioned therein means ewebẹ and not ewe-oogun, egbo-igi or itakun. God created herb for the service of man to bring forth food, shey food and ewe-oogun are the same eyin ODESON wonyi?

ORIN DAFIDI 104:14

O mu koriko dagba fun ẹran, ati ewebẹ fun ìlo enia: ki o le ma mu onjẹ jade lati ilẹ wá;
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

You will never read nah, you need iwosan kia-kia
Whatever
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by RightChannel: 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
Will dictionary tell you all you need to know about a herbalist?

Aemmyjah:

The dictionary meaning of herbalist is a therapist who heals by the use of herbs.

I don't know if you are an illiterate or ignorant or an over-ignorant illiterate
What concerns a herbalist with money rituals?
What class were you in primary school before you drop out?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
RightChannel:

Punch newspaper will tell me

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:09am On Nov 08, 2022
cornelboy:

Whatever

Wa san
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:10am On Nov 08, 2022
RightChannel:

Abi ooo
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:17am On Nov 08, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Na ontop the meaning you wan kill urself on, Do you want to tell us say you're not aware that your village herbalists knew the right plants to burn with the skull they mines for your money ritual?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 8:17am On Nov 08, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Wa san
Ìwọ tí oòní ọpọlọ kànkan sórí. You're empty.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 8:25am On Nov 08, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Lol.
Leave them jàre. Dem just wan argue blindly. Which one gives accurate definition of a word, dictionary or Punch newspaper?

The reporter/journalist erroneously thought herbalist and ifa priest/babalawo is the same thing.

Whereas Google or dictionary says something else.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
cornelboy:

Ìwọ tí oòní ọpọlọ kànkan sórí. You're empty.

You asked me toughest question, to tell you how and what ancient physicians used for treatment? I listed them for you but YOUR BRAIN STILL CAN'T COMPREHEND SIMPLE ENGLISH, Which kind brain you carry come from heaven OLOPOLO DUDU ode? You shifted the goal post because the truth is badly hammering your skull oponu
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol.
Leave them jàre. Dem just wan argue blindly. Which one gives accurate definition of a word, dictionary or Punch newspaper?

The reporter/journalist erroneously thought herbalist and ifa priest/babalawo is the same thing.

Whereas Google or dictionary says something else.

Shey skull mining is also part of the meaning of your herbalist according to your dictionary?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

You asked me toughest question, to tell you how and what ancient physicians used for treatment? I listed them for you but YOUR BRAIN STILL CAN'T COMPREHEND SIMPLE ENGLISH, Which kind brain you carry come from heaven OLOPOLO DUDU ode? You shifted the goal post because the truth is badly hammering your skull oponu
You be dindinrin. Na you do the findings abi you copy am from Google cheesy

My points still stand. Using herbs and drugs is not evil or sin against God.
Doctors, herbalists, physicians and any medical practitioner can be a real Christian.

cheesy cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Shey skull mining is also part of the meaning of your herbalist according to your dictionary?
Ask punch newspaper.
Anybody can mine skull.
No be Nigeria you dé cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
cornelboy:

Ask punch newspaper.
Anybody can mine skull.

I can see that he finds pleasure in exchange of insults so that's what he wants not knowledge! wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I can see that he finds pleasure in exchange of insults so that's what he wants not knowledge! wink
Of course, he's not ready to learn.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:56am On Nov 09, 2022
cornelboy:

You be dindinrin. Na you do the findings abi you copy am from Google cheesy

My points still stand. Using herbs and drugs is not evil or sin against God.
Doctors, herbalists, physicians and any medical practitioner can be a real Christian.

cheesy cheesy

You have to prove it that ancient physicians used medicinal herb for treatment, that is what we are discussing..

Biblically no physician in the Bible used medicinal herb, tell your colonial masters and the founders of your demonic religion, JWs that I said so eyin oponu gbogbo
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:59am On Nov 09, 2022
cornelboy:

Ask punch newspaper.
Anybody can mine skull.

The rate at which your herbalists mine human organs is second to none, abeg help us tell them to stop disgracing Yoruba nation with their human organs business

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:09am On Nov 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You started it so don't be pain sogbo ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:12am On Nov 09, 2022
cornelboy:

Of course, he's not ready to learn.

Ahahahaha wetin I wan learn from you? How to visit babaláwo for healing and deliverance right? Or how to prepare agbo that will heal your sicknesses and diseases bah? grin

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 7:47am On Nov 09, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

The rate at which your herbalists mine human organs is second to none, abeg help us tell them to stop disgracing Yoruba nation with their human organs business
Who is a herbalist?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 8:02am On Nov 09, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

You have to prove it that ancient physicians used medicinal herb for treatment, that is what we are discussing..
Biblically no physician in the Bible used medicinal herb, tell your colonial masters and the founders of your demonic religion, JWs that I said so eyin oponu gbogbo
That's none of my business.
The fact is that physicians deal in medicines.

And the physicians we have today use herbs and drugs.

In fact, it's God's will that we treat ourselves with drugs and herbs. Everything comes from God cheesy cheesy

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2022
cornelboy:

That's none of my business.
The fact is that physicians deal in medicines.

And the physicians we have today use herbs and drugs.

In fact, it's God's will that we treat ourselves with drugs and herbs. Everything comes from God cheesy cheesy

You asked me what ancient physyicians are using for treatment, I listed them out for you but because you couldn't pointed out where traditional herb was mentioned, you shifted the goal post just to make yourself happy grin

cornelboy:

It wasn't mentioned specifically in the Bible but physicians use medicines. And the only source of medicine that time is from plants.

Bobo ancient Physicians don't use medicines, if anyone including your elders in your kingdom hall tell you that ancient physicians used medicines bobo say NO refute not to be brainwashed...

cornelboy:

Or what do you think the physicians of that time were using?

cornel.boy:

God bless you for this question, ask me more of this so that your master will learn and tap from you

These are ancient medical techniques or treatments physicians used then in those days

1. Leech therapy

2. Maggot therapy

3. Transsphenoidal surgery

4. Fecal transplant

5. Trepanation

6. C-section

7. Mercury

8. Animal Dung Ointments

9. Bloodletting

10. Wandering Womb

11. Babylonian Skull Cure

12. Cannibal Cures

ANCIENT PHYSICIANS NEVER USED PLANT, ROOT OR MEDICINAL HERB

It is very simple sebi you can read? PROVE THAT PHYSICIANS IN ANCIENT DAYS USE MEDICINAL HERB FOR TREATMENT, very simple as ABC

Second Question, technology discovery is how many years ago now?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:50am On Nov 09, 2022
cornelboy:

Who is a herbalist?

Shey herbalist and physician the same?

ANTIlSLAM:

Or physicians knows how to prepare money ritual? Awon oponu ode
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Shey herbalist and physician the same?
Or physicians knows how to prepare money ritual? Awon oponu ode
Answer simple question na.

Who's a herbalist?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:13am On Nov 10, 2022
cornelboy:

Who's a herbalist?

Why not ask your elders in your kingdom hall who a herbalist is and the reason why they are the custodian of money rituals, human organs sellers, etc if maybe human organs are parts of plants and herbs they are manufacturing... Do that today and get back to me asap
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:39am On Nov 10, 2022
cornelboy:

Who's a herbalist?

Punch Newspaper has given him the answer he prefer but the dictionary will make things difficult for him so he will not answer the simple question! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:37am On Nov 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Punch Newspaper has given him the answer he prefer but the dictionary will make things difficult for him so he will not answer the simple question! cheesy

Oponu odeson, sebi you see dis

ANTIlSLAM:

Why not ask your elders in your kingdom hall who a herbalist is and the reason why they are the custodian of money rituals, human organs sellers, etc if maybe human organs are parts of plants and herbs they are manufacturing... Do that today and get back to me asap

Deliver my msg to your elders in your hall
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 9:46am On Nov 10, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Na you I dé ask.
Who's an herbalist cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:15am On Nov 10, 2022
cornelboy:

you I dé ask.
Who's an herbalist cheesy cheesy

You better hire nursery 1 student to help you out as usual grin

ANTIlSLAM:

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (88) (Reply)

Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) / 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! / I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.