Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

After Making Money What's Next? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Making Money What's Next? (307 Views)

Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? / After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] / Pretty Lady’s ‘nude Video’ Surfaces Online After Making Valentine Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Making Money What's Next? by KalioPeter: 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
After getting to your desired destination in life, what happens next?

You've made a lot of money. or probably still making a lot of money, all your needs have been met,
Everything you ever wanted, is yours.

Now it's time to wait for death I guess.

I'm seriously not seeing any point in living,
it's all a rollercoaster,
You keep repeating the same thing, every day of your life.

Why I'm I even alive?

they said, we've all got a purpose of living, but I don't see the purpose.

I just see an unbalanced world, where some people have to work their ass out just to survive, and others are born with a fortune waiting for them.

You keep working, but nothing is moving.

I'm sad.

Trying to be the good boy everyone wants me to be.
I can't find a purpose of my being alive.
Seems like I'm living

2 Likes

Re: After Making Money What's Next? by Babaken(m): 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: After Making Money What's Next? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Redpillers would say, "Make money then fu** hoes"... So I guess you should chase women...

1 Like

Re: After Making Money What's Next? by dawnomike(m): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
When you make money, start to help humanity... Then go for power, and also use it to help humanity.
Re: After Making Money What's Next? by helinues: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Make more money

After more money, more more more money

Afterall too much money no dey purge
Re: After Making Money What's Next? by Pussyassasin(m): 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Keep making money while spending a little
Re: After Making Money What's Next? by Househelp(m): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
The truth is you can not make enough money. But when you have enough that you feel is enough and you are comfortable and financially buoyant enough
It's to donate everything back to charity and start from square 1 without any external help.
Life way show you pepper today e fit reach tomorrow show you onion

Re: After Making Money What's Next? by blinking001(m): 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
The secret about money is that it is only a means to an end, and never an end in it itself.
What do i mean by this?

When you have money and acquire all the good things life has to offer e.g good education, cars, houses, food, women, clothes, shoes, vacations, healthcare etc there's always a void in the human soul that still needs to be fed and when this void isn't fed, money becomes useless to such individuals. The end point is always greed like we see in most Nigerian politicians.

This void isn't concerned with the new cars, houses, women, vacations, clothes, food, shoes, etc anymore because the human spirit isnt physical but spiritual. This void can be fed by giving back to humanity. When you do good by lending a helping hand to the less previledge, you feel a different breathe of fresh air emanating from your spirit being. That is the true meaning of life.
You can never get tired of giving back to humanity, the feeling is always anew everytime it's done. This is where true fulfillment in life lies.

Go out there and allow the less previledge ones to share in your good fortunes, banish your ego and the spirit of competition, lend a helping hand to men who are in need of opportunities. Genuinely help people and do good and you'll never be tired of your wealth.

Most times, visiting motherless homes isn't enough, they are people on the streets who need this help, go there and give back to humanity.
Never resist the urge to help a man because in doing so you've denied yourself inner peace. Empower the men around you so they too can be a blessing to others around them. There lies in itself true fulfillment and peace.
Goodluck.
Re: After Making Money What's Next? by ThothHermes: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
KalioPeter:
After getting to your desired destination in life, what happens next?

You've made a lot of money. or probably still making a lot of money, all your needs have been met,
Everything you ever wanted, is yours.

Now it's time to wait for death I guess.

I'm seriously not seeing any point in living,
it's all a rollercoaster,
You keep repeating the same thing, every day of your life.

Why I'm I even alive?

they said, we've all got a purpose of living, but I don't see the purpose.

I just see an unbalanced world, where some people have to work their ass out just to survive, and others are born with a fortune waiting for them.

You keep working, but nothing is moving.

I'm sad.

Trying to be the good boy everyone wants me to be.
I can't find a purpose of my being alive.
Seems like I'm living
Download and listen to "What seekest thou?" by Joshua Selman.
The answer is there.
Re: After Making Money What's Next? by H0didon(m): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
No money is ever enough... You gotta keep making the money till your hands can't count it... Make enough, have investments cool.

From the way you're talking, it seems you don't have a reason to live again, no iish OP...we all live to die one day. Just incase you wanna make yourz quick, sniper isn't more than 1K....Afterall you've achieved everything in life grin.

As our Ancestors would say "Money that is countable can always finish".

(1) (Reply)

Redpill; Setting The Records Straight / Ways To Attract A Girl's Crush / Catch Your Cheating Partner Red-handed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.