Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! (2760 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by aylive02(m): 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
smiley smiley smiley

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
Congratulations!

Redpillers see your life cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by begoniaa: 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
Persephone1:
Congratulations!

Their lives in the outside. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by Zonefree(m): 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
Congratulations.

Feminists see your life grin

16 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by 3nity7: 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
Persephone1:
Congratulations!

Nah, red pill is not against marriage but simping. You can marry but don't simp.

15 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by Ballzproblemm: 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
Persephone1:
Congratulations!

redipillers living rent free in your head cheesy,no be our fault you and the likes of Poco.hantas don expire finish
Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by phorget(m): 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
Congratulations in advance.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
begoniaa:

Their lives in the outside. grin grin
Outside ni, inside scorching sun grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
redipillers living rent free in your head cheesy,no be our fault you and the likes of Poco.hantas don expire finish
Thanks for informing us that your sisters are expired like your Mama's breast milk grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by virginprincess(f): 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
cheesy,A big congratulations to you,is like i will start giving nairaland men a chance because i can see that not all men here are like Zonefree and his crew.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by Slynation(m): 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
Men are scum, Men are scum...But our residents nairaland feminists keeps walking down the aisle majestically every weekend!! cheesy

I have met some of this feminists in reality, the quest to personalize one gbola is in very high demands, they are submissive in real life but are tigers on nairaland... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
3nity7:
Nah, red pill is not against marriage but simping. You can marry but don't simp.
Naso! Continue shifting goalpostsgrin cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by siofra(f): 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
God whennnnn?? angry

How long will I continue to cry on nairaland before God hears my prayer?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by begoniaa: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
Zonefree:
Congratulations.

Feminists see your life grin

It's not an L to any feminist as far as Nairaland is concerned. grin

"Nigerian girls are useless."

"Marriage does not benefit men."

"Team Virgins and zero evening newspapers."

And so many more tenets that the guys are always preaching here, some of which you're one of the champion, have taken a serious hit with these pre-wedding pictures.

Y'all "lost" a brother more than we "lost" a sister here, lmao.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy

YOU AGAIN!!
ermm sweet hat...don't get exited....nobody dey marry u(no oofencse) angry
Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by Ballzproblemm: 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
Persephone1:
Thanks for informing us that your sisters are expired like your Mama's breast milk grin cheesy
I only have one sister and she's just 23 ,in her prim and lots of suitor,mumsi married my dad in her youthful days , can't say the same for you and Poco ,in fact you fit be be my aunty sef.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by 3nity7: 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
Persephone1:
Naso! Continue shifting goalpostsgrin cheesy
and you thought you made sense undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
I only have one sister and she's just 23 ,in her prim and lots of suitor,mumsi married my dad in her youthful days , can't say the same for you and Poco ,in fact you fit be be my aunty sef.
Stop shalaye!

Who asked you for your genealogical history? Definitely not me, begoniaa did your request for his sister's biography? cheesy

Well all these story doesn't change the fact that your sisters and the females in your life are expired like your Mama's breast milk. cheesy an information released by you with no one asking self. grin

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by parkervero(m): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
aylive02:
smiley smiley smiley

You two look adorable. Happy married life to you

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by virginprincess(f): 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
DaddyCK:

YOU AGAIN!!
ermm sweet hat...don't get exited....nobody dey marry u(no oofencse) angry
Chai,see this onecheesy cheesy,if only you know.
Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by aylive02(m): 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
parkervero:

You two look adorable. Happy married life to you
. Thanks, but this isn't me cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by begoniaa: 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
Persephone1:
Stop shalaye! Who asked you for your genealogical history? Definitely not me, begoniaa did your request for his sister's biography? cheesy

Nibo ni emi ati e ti tan?

I made no such request of any bingo, please. undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by parkervero(m): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
Persephone1:
Congratulations!

Pray for redpillers not to mock them and you of course, after a year of their marriage, you know what I mean, right?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by begoniaa: 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
Slynation:
Men are scum, Men are scum...But our residents nairaland feminists keeps walking down the aisle majestically every weekend!! cheesy

I have met some of this feminists in reality, the quest to personalize one gbola is in very high demands, they are submissive in real life but are tigers on nairaland... cheesy

Whatever makes this one sleep at night. grin

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by aylive02(m): 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy,A big congratulations to you,is like i will start giving nairaland men a chance because i can see that not all men here are like Zonefree and his crew.
. Thank you so much. But this isn't me. cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by LikeAking: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hardcore simp!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
begoniaa:

Nibo ni emi ati e ti tan?

I made no such request of any bingo, please. undecided
I shock ni. He come dey run fingers faster than him brain.

Who ask him story? cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by parkervero(m): 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
siofra:
God whennnnn?? angry

How long will I continue to cry on nairaland before God hears my prayer?

You are the one wasting your time away with picky and selective style
Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by Ballzproblemm: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
Persephone1:
Stop shalaye!

Who asked you for your genealogical history? Definitely not me, begoniaa did your request for his sister's biography? cheesy

Well all these story doesn't change the fact that your sisters and the females in your life are expired like your Mama's breast milk. cheesy an information released by you with no one asking self. grin
stale lol ,my sister is under the care of her 5 elder brothers, just because you dey hawk ya pussy around no mean say other people sisters will, anyways I wished the op Happy married life as for you ,you better no miss upcoming Shiloh ,who knows,there might be a simp who might fall for you , good luck
Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
virginprincess:
Chai,see this onecheesy cheesy,if only you know.

If u ask me nicely I can consider marry u but u will need to:
1. Improve that yor yoruba English grama to our proper English standards
2. Learn to spell correctly
3. Start using spell check from today on
4. Start addressing me has sir
5. Every time I include u in a 3some topic with another babe so u csn satisfy me...u muss go with the flow & say yessss u will satisfy me

THANK ME LATER!!! angry
Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
parkervero:

Pray for redpillers not to mock them and you of course, after a year of their marriage, you know what I mean, right?
I don't know what you mean, you are permitted to type in your native language.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! by virginprincess(f): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
aylive02:
. Thank you so much. But this isn't me. cheesy cheesy
So who is he

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is A Locket An Appropriate Birthday Gift? / I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. / How Can I Toast A Older Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.