Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

HELP!!!! My Boyfriend Can’t Get An Erection - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!!! My Boyfriend Can’t Get An Erection (6718 Views)

When Haters Say “Fat Girls Can’t Get A Man" - Busty Fat Model Romances Boyfriend / 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says / 15 Things To Do When You Miss Your Boyfriend & Can’t Talk To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP!!!! My Boyfriend Can’t Get An Erection by kelspinall(m): 7:47am On Jul 14, 2022
Emmyleb:
please the ginger and garlic is it to be mashed together or what process?

buy ginger and garlic wash and cut them in pieces,get an empty coca cola or pepsi can put it(G and G) inside the empty container.boil water and fill it inside the container that is containing(G and G).and leave it for hours so that it will go cold then drink it.... google and check for more info
Re: HELP!!!! My Boyfriend Can’t Get An Erection by kelspinall(m): 7:48am On Jul 14, 2022
Oyiboman69:
how do you do it?,chewing, or how....

buy ginger and garlic wash and cut them in pieces,get an empty coca cola or pepsi can put it(G and G) inside the empty container.boil water and fill it inside the container that is containing(G and G).and leave it for hours so that it will go cold then drink it.... google and check for more info
Re: HELP!!!! My Boyfriend Can’t Get An Erection by kelspinall(m): 7:48am On Jul 14, 2022
revaultng:

Please, how does this work?

Re: HELP!!!! My Boyfriend Can’t Get An Erection by kelspinall(m): 7:49am On Jul 14, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Elaborate more

thats mine,i take it every morning

1 Like

Re: HELP!!!! My Boyfriend Can’t Get An Erection by Oyiboman69: 8:03am On Jul 14, 2022
kelspinall:

buy ginger and garlic wash and cut them in pieces,get an empty coca cola or pepsi can put it([b]G and G) [/b]inside the empty container.boil water and fill it inside the container that is containing(G and G).and leave it for hours so that it will go cold then drink it.... google and check for more info
please, what's the meaning G and G?
Re: HELP!!!! My Boyfriend Can’t Get An Erection by kelspinall(m): 9:21am On Jul 14, 2022
Oyiboman69:

ginger and garlic
Re: HELP!!!! My Boyfriend Can’t Get An Erection by kelspinall(m): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2022
Oyiboman69:

ginger and garlic

1 Like

Re: HELP!!!! My Boyfriend Can’t Get An Erection by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2022
How am I going to be taking it?? before eating or after??

kelspinall:

Re: HELP!!!! My Boyfriend Can’t Get An Erection by kelspinall(m): 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
How am I going to be taking it?? before eating or after??

boil water in the morning and fill it in the container leave it till evening then take it after dinner and after dinner boil water again in the night and refill it in the container, drink it first thing before breakfast..do it for 3 days and see results

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP!!!! My Boyfriend Can’t Get An Erection by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Thanks bro..
I will give it a try
kelspinall:

boil water in the morning and fill it in the container leave it till evening then take it after dinner and after dinner boil water again in the night and refill it in the container, drink it first thing before breakfast..do it for 3 days and see results
Re: HELP!!!! My Boyfriend Can’t Get An Erection by clevybrown(m): 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
Tell him to stop masturbating....
Re: HELP!!!! My Boyfriend Can’t Get An Erection by Konjiboii: 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2022
LagosInter:

You people always say rubbish and add thank me later.

What has dates and coconut got to do with erections?

Show me empirical proof from medical literature and not conjectures.

Coconut and even plantain does work.
Re: HELP!!!! My Boyfriend Can’t Get An Erection by kelspinall(m): 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Thanks bro.. I will give it a try

no prob,if my info changed your in the future abeg show love ooo...

1 Like

Re: HELP!!!! My Boyfriend Can’t Get An Erection by Nyascobar1414: 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sparrk007:
Stay away from masturbation you non gree na see your life

Some guys are masturbating and good In bed...

Ignorance is bliss
Re: HELP!!!! My Boyfriend Can’t Get An Erection by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:09am On Jul 15, 2022
Ya covered bro

Does it have side effects??
Have it worked for you??

Please I need Answers to this very question because am about to carry out the DO!!

kelspinall:

no prob,if my info changed your in the future abeg show love ooo...
Re: HELP!!!! My Boyfriend Can’t Get An Erection by kelspinall(m): 8:23am On Jul 15, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Ya covered bro

Does it have side effects??
Have it worked for you??

Please I need Answers to this very question because am about to carry out the DO!!

no side effects,i only took it 3 days morning and night after i have seen the positive results,i started taking it ones a day or nights..for my confirmation google about what G and G does to the pnis

1 Like

Re: HELP!!!! My Boyfriend Can’t Get An Erection by moodyguy: 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
Orubebe01:

I have some herbal medicine for that. Tested and trusted and affordable
HW CAN WE GET IT
Re: HELP!!!! My Boyfriend Can’t Get An Erection by Orubebe01: 8:37am On Jul 16, 2022
moodyguy:
HW CAN WE GET IT
WhatsApp me on 070*35188*471

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Pretty Short Love Letter For Everyone / 5 Ways To Identify Female Virgins / The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.