Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,816 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail (27333 Views)

If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo / Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion / Man Who Developed Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari Discharged From Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by limeta(f): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
Dpaulie:

This your response makes me want to know you more

Only if you know your self first
Are you obedient?
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by tempest01(m): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
The guy is a spy from Segas camp.

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by goaldynman(m): 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
Peter Obi has said it - anyone fighting or fighting themselves are not Peter Obi supporter!

They are either paid by the opponents to infiltrate or they are there for their selfish interests!!
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by blazhykowskyi(m): 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
Same Peter Obi that you guys are saying he killed IPOB members and dumped their bodies in Ezu river? Then it is safe to say that OPC members are the ones backing Tinubu and we know what OPC did more especially to northerners.

Ipob is different from massob. There was o ipob when he was a governor. He created ipob after pdp lost 2015 election.
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Ikpaitid: 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
Wetin concern me with IPOB problems?
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by bhella10: 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
Newton2024:
Tinubu's Muslim/Muslim Ticket

Some questions are running through my mind:

1. Is there no Christian member of APC from the 19 northern states?

2. If religion does not matter but competency, is there not competent Christian in the entire North?

3. If religion does not matter, what about tribe? Does tribe matters?

4. Can APC fields Yoruba-Yoruba or Igbo-Igbo ticket?

5. Is APC an Islam'ic fundamentalist party like violent muslim brotherhood of Egypt?

6. Can Boko-Haram, Ansarudeen and ISWAP accept Christian-Christian ticket?

7. Why are APC surpporters unrepentant hypocrites?
Support your candidate. Leave APC for APC
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Aldol: 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
I don't hate anyone. Let's focus on the task ahead. Nigeria must work again.
It seems you are now a changed man , remain like this o
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Fahdiga(m): 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
Aldol:

It seems you are now a changed man , remain like this o
cool
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Alexaonfleek: 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://twitter.com/opebanwo/status/1546843200303906816?t=x07uIWg0odi4Q5dyHHNFiA&s=19

https://twitter.com/opebanwo/status/1546844158400385026?t=x07uIWg0odi4Q5dyHHNFiA&s=19

https://twitter.com/opebanwo/status/1546849241016029186?t=x07uIWg0odi4Q5dyHHNFiA&s=19

https://twitter.com/opebanwo/status/1546850036398579716?t=x07uIWg0odi4Q5dyHHNFiA&s=19

https://twitter.com/opebanwo/status/1546850926748745730?t=x07uIWg0odi4Q5dyHHNFiA&s=19
This app is a fake app maliciously done by tinubu supporters and was linked to segalink or so.
No Peter obi supporter has a hand in developing this app.
This app is a malicious app intended to steal user's information.
This drug lord is ready to go to any lenght to ensure Good governance doesn't return to Nigeria.

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Karnice600: 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
The hate and bigotry against Asiwaju Tinubu and President Buhari they have in common will put them asunder. They are the same as endsars arsonists and ipob terrorists.

They have turned on theirselves even as tiny in number as they are.
Fellow Nigerians, this is ipob DOS vs Autopilot war 2.0 and this time, it will be epic.

These hateful bigots can not build anything good or get along with even their selves.

Reject them and their HE Atiku and Obi.
Vote Asiwaju Tinubu and Sen. Shettima.

Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Nonsense.
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by SolarCorona: 1:21am On Jul 21, 2022
UPDATE: The controversial Peter Obi Nation app has been removed from Google play store probably because Peter Obi disassociated himself but there is now a new currently trending app by a different group (actually the largest online volunteers group). (If you wish to join these guys as an online volunteer for OBIdients and YUSfuls you can sign up at https://obedienttv.com/join ) . Note: I think they are different from the other Obidient TV. These guys seem to be highly coordinated and obviously know what they are doing.

This new app is much better than that Peter Obi nation app. They say it has even been submitted to the party for approval as the official app for online volunteers although the approval is still pending but the app is already trending because it is truly an excellent one.

To get the new app Just go to google play store and search for Peter Obi. NOTE: You will see a number of different Peter Obi apps but the correct one is the one by the developer called "Appachi".

This new app is truly excellent and contains a lot of useful information (no pun intended) such as How to Vote Peter Obi, their biographies, news updates on the campaign and gallery of numerous campaign images that can be shared online (very useful feature).

Please make sure you download the one by Appachi because it has been screened and certified to be genuine with lots of features that will be helpful in the campaign. The direct link is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.obidient.app.peter.obi.app

Note also that there are also some Peter Obi apps by other malicious elements so be careful and ensure you are downloading the one by Appachi. See the attached image for the app's playstore icon.

Also make sure to rate it 5 stars and give it a positive review after you install it so that others can find it instead of the fake malicious ones.

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Mrseriousman: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
FamTomx2:

Based on your claims..

Your statements are also unruly and biased, what's the the difference between you and them??

The difference is that you are self confessed ritualist and he isn't !!!! Emotional damage

FAMTOMX2 is a criminal, a pick pocket thief, a self confessed ritualist, a scammer and an armed robber.

He robs in Lagos and goes to Benue to sell his loots . He doubles as male and female on nairaland , guys beware of him before he will dupe you guys with his female moniker at prettygirl200.

He stole my bike and disappeared until he came to my thread to request for my car pictures . I refused because he uses the plate numbers to trace his victims houses and he termed me a scammer .

He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.( FAMTOMX2/prettygirl200) FamTomx2 died Dec 2, 2022.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) / Police Clash With NDLEA Over Arrest Of Inspector’s Wife Selling Cannabis & Other / I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.