Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,894 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail (27334 Views)

If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo / Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion / Man Who Developed Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari Discharged From Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Lodorres: 6:30am On Jul 13, 2022
Just become OBI-dient and YUS-ful to your life by getting your PVC, vote on election day & also protect your vote from BATS or else A ti Ku o!

1 Like

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by DMerciful(m): 6:30am On Jul 13, 2022
Is this guy trying to throwaway the baby with the bath water? He is now talking like Reno Omokri or Batists grin

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by temitope27(m): 6:30am On Jul 13, 2022
H
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by okomile(f): 6:31am On Jul 13, 2022
Issokay
Na hia all matas go settle.
Relax, nothing dey sup
grin
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Rehabilot: 6:31am On Jul 13, 2022
Okay
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:31am On Jul 13, 2022
Wahala, anyway, humans are naturally precarious
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Shrimpss: 6:31am On Jul 13, 2022
What was he saying?
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Dreal1247: 6:31am On Jul 13, 2022
The love is too much. Everybody wants to perform better than each other towards the emergence of the perceived messiah of Nigeria aka Go And Verify.

1 Like

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by naija4life247: 6:34am On Jul 13, 2022
limeta:
Don't let Tinubu urchins divide you
Don't underestimate the Apc rats
What ever it is sort it out between your selves
I for one don't know any group i hate anything group

Wat h your BP, it may go beyond the measuring machine before election day
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by DenreleDave(m): 6:38am On Jul 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
Same Peter Obi that you guys are saying he killed IPOB members and dumped their bodies in Ezu river? Then it is safe to say that OPC members are the ones backing Tinubu and we know what OPC did more especially to northerners.

Shut up and stop changing the narrative..

2 Likes

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by bro4u: 6:38am On Jul 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
The hate and bigotry against Asiwaju Tinubu and President Buhari they have in common will put them asunder.

They have turned on theirselves. This is ipob DOS vs Autopilot 2.0 and this time, it will be epic.
Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
The hate, misnomer, propaganda is understandable bro, APC did worst to Goodluck, even ur tinubu didn't support a southern candidate but preferred to force Buhari on us... We don wise
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Hamziyah(m): 6:38am On Jul 13, 2022
These people are actually de-marketing PO with their cyber attacks. I doubt they truly love him or they don't know the meaning of democracy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Udemzy05: 6:40am On Jul 13, 2022
We know those that are doing this, he should not be deterred.
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by RPG2020(m): 6:42am On Jul 13, 2022
shocked

BRB
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Paullo19: 6:49am On Jul 13, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
ipigs are the most uncouth, uncivil and unreasonable elements on the planet.
But have u really come to think of this to know really it's an IPOB movement? I'm not an Igbo guy, i detest IPOB group but I'm in support of a better Nigeria...i don't see Obi as an IPOB project..so many IPOB members don't even like the guy..we only clamor for him because we need someone who speaks to the people, who talks about our problem ND is ready to fix it..who admits to see what is going wrong ND promises to fight for the good..we don't need those who claims to be makers of men , the same men who have destroyed the country to what it is today...it doesn't call for us to start insulting ourselves for having different choice of candidates because at the end of the day, those people don't even know us.thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by NoQualmz: 6:54am On Jul 13, 2022
Labour Party supporters the only thing I see that may lead to una downfall is the love for money. You guys shouldn’t allow pple with questionable character to take the lead in anything that has to do with donations,funds etc I know what i am saying,the economy is biting so hard on everyone.

I already see somebody japaing with election funds to the UK.

1 Like

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by NoQualmz: 6:57am On Jul 13, 2022
DenreleDave:

Shut up and stop changing the narrative..

Why telling him to shut up?

He’s also calling out the terrorist OPC group...same way pple are calling out IPOB terrorist group.

Abi u don dey ment? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by FamTomx2(m): 6:58am On Jul 13, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
ipigs are the most uncouth, uncivil and unreasonable elements on the planet.

Based on your claims..

Your statements are also unruly and biased, what's the the difference between you and them??
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by papalumi29(m): 6:59am On Jul 13, 2022
You bring out your point without insults and you stated your reasons for supporting your candidate, which is right and fair enough.

I used to be too emotional about Nigeria politics, as back as 2015, anytime I see some of my comments I am unhappy for it.

This time around, I just go about reading comments, I won't go low again, those politicians will meet and shake hands.

We will be here insulting and arguing as if we are enemies. You have every right to support and campaign for your candidate, as the other man, One Thing Is That We Seek A Better Nigeria, but we are looking at it from different perspectives.

Again Bro, I really enjoyed and thank you for your comment.

Paullo19:

But have u really come to think of this to know really it's an IPOB movement? I'm not an Igbo guy, i detest IPOB group but I'm in support of a better Nigeria...i don't see Obi as an IPOB project..so many IPOB members don't even like the guy..we only clamor for him because we need someone who speaks to the people, who talks about our problem ND is ready to fix it..who admits to see what is going wrong ND promises to fight for the good..we don't need those who claims to be makers of men , the same men who have destroyed the country to what it is today...it doesn't call for us to start insulting ourselves for having different choice of candidates because at the end of the day, those people don't even know us.thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Paullo19: 7:00am On Jul 13, 2022
omenka:
The day IPOB supporters took over Pandora's campaign machinery was the day Pandora lost the election.

Y'all are simply building castles of Akpu in the air. cheesy
U might be right, about IPOB taking over the campaign, but u know this is not about IPOB, it's about making a right choice not minding where the person is from..if we had a peaceful protest of End Sars and it became that bloody because it was hijacked by politicians who don't want anything good from this country, why don't you think they will still fight against the choice of so many youths in the country..i don't know if u are a member of any of the parties but take a look at the country today, think about what is happening, is it proper to vote for the same group of people who have led us to this pit we are in today? ASUU strike, High cost of living, No jobs, insecurity, Lack of electricity,our doctors and nurses running out of the country all in the hand of APC and PDP...just remove sentiment aside, should we still vote them? I'm not a party member, I'm not an Igbo guy, i don't support IPOB,but i think we need something different..if the hausas and the Yorubas have been governing us ever since ND things haven't really changed much, ok let's give the Igbos a chance.thank you bro

1 Like

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Mandate2023: 7:01am On Jul 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
People like you are the enemies of our dear country. You don't wish it well but instead you are praying for it to get destroyed but las las you guys will be shamed.

After calling Nigeria zoo all dis years all of a sudden nw u love Nigeria grin

Werey ni awon ppl yi sha

5 Likes

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Fahdiga(m): 7:02am On Jul 13, 2022
Mandate2023:

After calling Nigeria zoo all dis years all of a sudden nw u love Nigeria grin

Werey ni awon ppl yi sha
Trash.
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by NakedTruth4eva: 7:02am On Jul 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
The hate and bigotry against Asiwaju Tinubu and President Buhari they have in common will put them asunder.

They have turned on theirselves even as tiny in number as they are.
Fellow Nigerians, this is ipob DOS vs Autopilot war 2.0 and this time, it will be epic.

These hateful bigots can not build anything good or get along with even their selves.

Reject them and their HE Atiku and Obi.
Vote Asiwaju Tinubu and Sen. Shettima.

Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
May God change your life and that of your entire family the way Buhari changed Nigeria. AMEN

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Paullo19: 7:08am On Jul 13, 2022
KingKO22:
grin Obituary is the candidate of IPOB and if you can't pledge allegiance then you will be blackmail as Tinubu supporter

Never to Obituary as President of Nigeria but as president of Beerfraud

Peter Obi is a Biafra project therefore it all starts and ends in Biafra land

Bro good morning..i don't think so..he is not. So because he is an Igbo guy and some few Igbos who are jobless go about agitating for beafra means he(Obi) is a beafran too? I think so many youths are just tired of the old leaders and the ones other parties have to offer.because Atiku is from the north does it mean he's a bokoharam member or Their project? Or because Tinubu is from the south he's a project of oduduwa? It's high time we keep sentiment aside ND think ND try to vote in another set of human beings..we are tired of choosing same set of people ND expecting different results.just my opinion bro.
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Paullo19: 7:14am On Jul 13, 2022
papalumi29:
You bring out your point without insults and you stated your reasons for supporting your candidate, which is right and fair enough.

I used to be too emotional about Nigeria politics, as back as 2015, anytime I see some of my comments I am unhappy for it.

This time around, I just go about reading comments, I won't go low again, those politicians will meet and shake hands.

We will be here insulting and arguing as if we are enemies. You have every right to support and campaign for your candidate, as the other man, One Thing Is That We Seek A Better Nigeria, but we are looking at it from different perspectives.

Again Bro, I really enjoyed and thank you for your comment.

This is how it's supposed to be.. there's no need insulting ourselves and fighting each other.. calling ourselves names..all this people don't care about us..on the day of election they will only go about sharing one Naira because they've left us in a place where we can't afford to make that money..so we end up collecting their money and voting for them and suffer for years..i just wish most of us in this group will understand what it means to be friends ND not fight because or call each other names because of Nigerian politicians..

1 Like

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:15am On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 13, 2022
Haven't seen this app sef

Who don see am?
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by jrusky(m): 7:19am On Jul 13, 2022
If this news is true then gradually my prediction about them are becoming reality.

Mr app developer stay away from them they are cursed set of people. They smell and stink to high heaven like dog Pooh.

I had told everyone around me to avoid them like cancer. They want to turn everybody around them to ipigs son of perdition.

Avoid them they are Covid virus if you help them they will bully you, if you join them they want to turn you to demon, they are genetically cursed. This was how buhari supporters behaved in 2014 that put us in this mess, affliction will nt rise again.

Instead for Obi with his useless supporters to win the presidency apc should rig the election massively and sit their cursed a s s in their villages.

Look at the way that Lasun idiot of Osun was talking like a terrorist in election debate they have initiated him to their ipig cursed gene going around with aggression, bullying, harrasement, intimidation, hateful no wonder his house was attacked.

Stay away from them they claimed they are Jews but now want presidency and some fool joining them could not get their trick to use them grab power and rub it on their faces.

Obi will only become his village president by 2023. I repeat instead for obi to become the president apc should rig the election I don't care its Muslim Muslim shit I prefer it than Obi. Fact!!!

Anybody that delete my post again will be bury this year as God live because I noticed one of obi demon had crept in to NL as seun staff doing manipulating and compromisng stuff.

Seun Osewa are you even still alive? What type of business man are you that your "server" is this porous that some idiots twist hands of things to suit their disgusting ego.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? / Oshiomhole Forecloses Automatic Tickets For Kogi, Bauchi, Kaduna Govs / Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.