Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail (27336 Views)

If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo / Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion / Man Who Developed Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari Discharged From Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Psoul(m): 7:21am On Jul 13, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://twitter.com/opebanwo/status/1546843200303906816?t=x07uIWg0odi4Q5dyHHNFiA&s=19

Are you sure that all these rants that the other group is blocking your group was from a very clean mind?
Are you not angry that you are not making the money you are supposed to make cos the other group is stronger and closer to PO?
If actually you are not interested in making money as you said and you are really out to wholeheartedly support Peter Obi, then what is difficult for you to submit and pally with the group that started the support? Why do you what to head them or work as an independent group where you will be given ur own money and u share it as it pleases you.
Oga do the support or leave the support in peace. We don't want to hear this kind of cry again.
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 13, 2022
Dr ope, u did ur favor out of good intention, different opinions other than the motive of the app wey come dey show should tell u that they have nothing to offer other than slandering their opponents, please just give them the room on the app for ur family safety, people wey fit threaten a one year old girl fit do worse, ur family should be ur priority now, u don enta am, u can't back down again, if u think PO will pick his kinsmen over u that mean sey u dey daydream, he go even reason u sey wetin u cap for Twitter is unnecessary and deny that those people are not his supporters. I'm just glad that other parties ain't playing dirty like dey are doing..
The sensible Nigerians don wake up now, nobody get time to dey listen to different cappings wey no go yield anything, visions wey go turn blurry, empty promises wey no hold water, wetin u wan even tell us wey we neva hear b4, a new dawn don show, now we dey compare and contrast aspirant governing antecedent, action they say speak louder than voice, we no want president wey go wan be 43minister at a time, we want pesin wey sabi the right person to discharge his duty, a visionary leader that his followers won't dare to snooze until a change is effected, we don't want a leader that will make a Nigeria look like Egypt, we want a leader that will make Nigeria a Nigeria which is the giant of Africa..
So Dr ope, if dem wan blackmail other aspirant, abeg free dem, it's for ur own good and that of ur family. U don enta wahala and na only God fit save u.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by DKM123: 7:46am On Jul 13, 2022
Wow! See ordinary citizens of Nigeria spending millions to support a candidate meanwhile the other Tiffytiffy baba is the one buying supporter's love with Agbado and Cassava. That's why it is good to be a good human and not an evul bigot.

1 Like

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by porthouse7(f): 7:46am On Jul 13, 2022
Ope banwo see ur life, we told u Peter obi is Igbo/ipob project u go put head

3 Likes

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by omolola100(f): 7:46am On Jul 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
People like you are the enemies of our dear country. You don't wish it well but instead you are praying for it to get destroyed but las las you guys will be shamed.
Yes! They will be put to shame.
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 13, 2022
Mad and zombie oppositions are infiltrating Labour party that zoo animals sees as their saviour. Biafra Restoration!
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by kennyniyi: 7:50am On Jul 13, 2022
The devil chooses who he installs on government sits since he have the world in his direction. No matter how noble any human called politician try to bring about change it will result in utmost failure. History has proven this well over and again from developed countries to less developed countries to developing countries. Humans are disgruntled and can never be satisfied cos what we desire is an Utopian system which no human called politician can give. BUhari was predominantly seen as a saviour to many not all but reversed was the case as situation sent from bad to worse. Obi now is another saviour and perceived Messiah. Never outshine the Master as it's ALWAYS said. I stand for no human government. What's the sense in trying to straighten a deck chair on a sinking ship.
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Reality3080: 7:54am On Jul 13, 2022
Newton2024:
Tinubu's Muslim/Muslim Ticket

Some questions are running through my mind:

1. Is there no Christian member of APC from the 19 northern states?

2. If religion does not matter but competency, is there not competent Christian in the entire North?

3. If religion does not matter, what about tribe? Does tribe matters?

4. Can APC fields Yoruba-Yoruba or Igbo-Igbo ticket?

5. Is APC an Islam'ic fundamentalist party like violent muslim brotherhood of Egypt?

6. Can Boko-Haram, Ansarudeen and ISWAP accept Christian-Christian ticket?

7. Why are APC surpporters unrepentant hypocrites?
name just 1 Igbo Muslim serving as governor or deputy in the whole south east states?

6 Likes

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by porthouse7(f): 7:54am On Jul 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
Let's leave pride and interest aside and take back our country. Everyone should work for the emergence of Peter Obi as our president.
Nigerians are now aware obi is Igbo and ipob project

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 7:56am On Jul 13, 2022
nazicartel:
After election we can come for settlement. The most important thing is to win the election. We should all thread carefully. Believe me, so bad people are mixing as Peter Obi's supporters. But that can't stop the genuine supporters. We will get it done this time

So you think it is easy and cheap to win general election. Then ask PDP some questions when such mindset dominate their thinking
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by tenpipsperday: 8:09am On Jul 13, 2022
But Obi himself distanced himself from the app naa so what is the fuss about again?
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by OBoy50: 8:10am On Jul 13, 2022
cool
See how Nigerians love the man PETER OBI to an extent that they are even dragging among themselves!
Who dey sell agbado and cassava pls? I want buy share for mallam Tinubu urchins make dem chop get strength grin

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by tenpipsperday: 8:10am On Jul 13, 2022
gr8ofnnetwork:

So you think it is easy and cheap to win general election. Then ask PDP some questions when such mindset dominate their thinking

Go and take some lessons from French persident
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by omenka(m): 8:18am On Jul 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
Same Peter Obi that you guys are saying he killed IPOB members and dumped their bodies in Ezu river? Then it is safe to say that OPC members are the ones backing Tinubu and we know what OPC did more especially to northerners.
Jonathan did same, are ipob miscreants not still willing to die for him?

Ipob hates anything APC but bleeps with PDP, apuga and LP. Know this and know peace.
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by omenka(m): 8:26am On Jul 13, 2022
KingKO22:
grin Obituary is the candidate of IPOB and if you can't pledge allegiance then you will be blackmail as Tinubu supporter

Never to Obituary as President of Nigeria but as president of Beerfraud

Peter Obi is a Biafra project therefore it all starts and ends in Biafra land

If you check the script properly, you'd see all what he's written are INSULTS. cheesy
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Aarenaija: 8:30am On Jul 13, 2022
Other parties have urchins planted in other parties to couse problems. So be watchful...........
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by maasoap(m): 8:30am On Jul 13, 2022
limeta:
Don't let Tinubu urchins divide you
Don't underestimate the Apc rats
What ever it is sort it out between your selves
I for one don't know any group i hate anything group

This is the same mindset of blaming the imaginary enemies and the refusal to face reality and take responsibility that put us where we are today. You guys haven't learnt anything and probably will never learn anything
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Akerele44(m): 9:10am On Jul 13, 2022
nazicartel:
After election we can come for settlement. The most important thing is to win the election. We should all thread carefully. Believe me, so bad people are mixing as Peter Obi's supporters. But that can't stop the genuine supporters. We will get it done this time

On what ground...calculation...can Labour party win presidential election in Nigeria

Maybe u should explain better
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by limeta(f): 9:11am On Jul 13, 2022
maasoap:

This is the same mindset of blaming the imaginary enemies and the refusal to face reality and take responsibility that put us where we are today. You guys haven't learnt anything and probably will never learn anything

Say put you not us
Who is us
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by limeta(f): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2022
naija4life247:

Wat h your BP, it may go beyond the measuring machine before election day

Thanks for caring am good what about you
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Dpaulie(m): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2022
You never see anything .... just like all boko haram are Muslims, all IPOB are OBIDIENT
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Dpaulie(m): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2022
limeta:

Thanks for caring am good what about you
This your response makes me want to know you more
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Fezchima: 11:19am On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by nazicartel(m): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2022
Akerele44:

On what ground...calculation...can Labour party win presidential election in Nigeria

Maybe u should explain better
support your candidate and leave me. It's as simple as that. I have never talked about any other candidate. I have sensitized my family and compound about Peter Obi. We have our own polling unit in my village. I have traveled and called the ones that will be able to come back to the village to vote and we will all vote for Obi. So I don't know any other calculations you're talking about. It's left for Obi to do his own
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Aldol: 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
Let's leave pride and interest aside and take back our country. Everyone should work for the emergence of Peter Obi as our president.
Not just to leave pride, but also leave hatred...same people you hate and denigrate here on daily basis are the one championing PO campaign, you need to change.
May the best man wins
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Basher8583: 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
Dreal1247:
The love is too much. Everybody wants to perform better than each other towards the emergence of the perceived messiah of Nigeria aka Go And Verify.

What are we actually Verifying? Im very curious
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by IamGreen1(f): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
ipigs are the most uncouth, uncivil and unreasonable elements on the planet.

Fact! I can never have anything to do with them with what I've been reading lately. Its saddens my heart seeing a large group of people having such traits in common without seeing anything wrong doing that, omg!
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Fahdiga(m): 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
Aldol:

Not just to leave pride, but also leave hatred...same people you hate and denigrate here on daily basis are the one championing PO campaign, you need to change.
May the best man wins
I don't hate anyone. Let's focus on the task ahead. Nigeria must work again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Okezie Ikpeazu (PICS) / "Buhari Rejected By Danjuma, Obasanjo, Babangida, Bill Gates, IMF, Ohanaeze"-FFK / Vice President Vs Senate President: Who Is More Politically Relevant In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.