Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

I'm Going For A Job Interview. Which Of These Outfits Should I Wear? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going For A Job Interview. Which Of These Outfits Should I Wear? (2625 Views)

I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] / Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? / My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Going For A Job Interview. Which Of These Outfits Should I Wear? by Sniper04(m): 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
DaisyMellow:
Hi guys. I posted this here to get a larger audience, so I hope it doesn't get moved.

I'm going to an important job interview tomorrow. I'm not sure which of these outfits looks more presentable. This is a very important interview for me and I want to look my best.

Should I keep the glasses?

Thanks.
None of these is presentable
Re: I'm Going For A Job Interview. Which Of These Outfits Should I Wear? by olagunjuolawuyi(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
You Look Beautiful In The First Pics, And I Think With That You Will Be EmployEd, maintain your beautiful body!!

Re: I'm Going For A Job Interview. Which Of These Outfits Should I Wear? by Karleb(m): 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
Go with the first dress.

Your interviewer might turn out to be someone who doesn't like ladies on skirt.

Also, prepare. No go Bleep up o. Your choice of dress would not matter if you flop.
Re: I'm Going For A Job Interview. Which Of These Outfits Should I Wear? by Slmgirldippussy: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
DaisyMellow:
Hi guys. I posted this here to get a larger audience, so I hope it doesn't get moved.

I'm going to an important job interview tomorrow. I'm not sure which of these outfits looks more presentable. This is a very important interview for me and I want to look my best.

Thanks.

I know you are not going for any interview
You are looking for husband
May Olodumare grant you it heart desires
You are smart
Re: I'm Going For A Job Interview. Which Of These Outfits Should I Wear? by DaisyMellow(f): 11:52am On Jul 14, 2022
Sniper04:

Really? Bad Belle.
Re: I'm Going For A Job Interview. Which Of These Outfits Should I Wear? by begoniaa: 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zonefree:

K

grin grin K? That's all you can do? Fire-breather like you? Ode.
Re: I'm Going For A Job Interview. Which Of These Outfits Should I Wear? by Sniper04(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
DaisyMellow:

Really? Bad Belle.
Yes, I'm sorry that's the truth ... Evil laughs
Re: I'm Going For A Job Interview. Which Of These Outfits Should I Wear? by teebagy: 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
DaisyMellow:

Thanks.
it is either this is not you . Or it is you and u are trollin
Re: I'm Going For A Job Interview. Which Of These Outfits Should I Wear? by teebagy: 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I'd go for the first.. second look like ya going for a date or something.. wink
this one don go date well well
Re: I'm Going For A Job Interview. Which Of These Outfits Should I Wear? by Fmghewzy(m): 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sniper04:

Goat ,why?
She looks nice in the first one .
Re: I'm Going For A Job Interview. Which Of These Outfits Should I Wear? by Dshocker(m): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
DaisyMellow:

Thanks.

Over at the wall, it reads

Do not come to the interview with a gun or a knife grin
Re: I'm Going For A Job Interview. Which Of These Outfits Should I Wear? by Kobojunkie: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
DaisyMellow:

Does it? Lol. I think it kinda gives me a confident air.
The slit at the side bottoms of the pant don't say business at all. undecided
Re: I'm Going For A Job Interview. Which Of These Outfits Should I Wear? by Sniper04(m): 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Goat ,why?
She looks nice in the first one .
You want to deceive this innocent girl
Re: I'm Going For A Job Interview. Which Of These Outfits Should I Wear? by Fmghewzy(m): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sniper04:

You want to deceive this innocent girl

grin.
Goat.
What will she wear ,lol
If you claim that is not good enough grin.

Goat, do you remember (iyapunfunrooo).

I can never that story . grin
Re: I'm Going For A Job Interview. Which Of These Outfits Should I Wear? by Sniper04(m): 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
Fmghewzy:

grin.
Goat.
What will she wear ,lol
If you claim that is not good enough grin.

Goat, do you remember (iyapunfunrooo).

I can never that story . grin
How you take remember hahahaha
Re: I'm Going For A Job Interview. Which Of These Outfits Should I Wear? by Fmghewzy(m): 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sniper04:

How you take remember hahahaha

I will never forget lol.
Re: I'm Going For A Job Interview. Which Of These Outfits Should I Wear? by Sniper04(m): 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
Fmghewzy:

I will never forget lol.
Me sef don forget,but you for no talk about am here na
Re: I'm Going For A Job Interview. Which Of These Outfits Should I Wear? by Fmghewzy(m): 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sniper04:

Me sef don forget,but you for no talk about am here na

Lol grin true
Re: I'm Going For A Job Interview. Which Of These Outfits Should I Wear? by Sniper04(m): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Lol grin true
Fj money
Re: I'm Going For A Job Interview. Which Of These Outfits Should I Wear? by Fmghewzy(m): 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sniper04:

Fj money

Lol
Re: I'm Going For A Job Interview. Which Of These Outfits Should I Wear? by Sirchef: 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
The blue with those glasses is a killer. That's my pick. By the way, you are beautiful
Re: I'm Going For A Job Interview. Which Of These Outfits Should I Wear? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
One of the repercussion of being Lonely and Bored.
Re: I'm Going For A Job Interview. Which Of These Outfits Should I Wear? by incandescentena: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
DaisyMellow:

How did the interview go?!

Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Almost Died When I Sat Beside A Nigerian Man. They Don't Use Deodorant Or Perf / How Do You Greet People? With A Hug? Kiss? Handshake? / In Between Two Ladies And A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.