Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,434 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) (49124 Views)

Soups: Which One Would You Delete? / Who Has Ever Tried These Foods For Breakfast? / Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by swissgoldenpro2: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
C can go for me
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Uchedizzy(f): 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
I think is b
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by armyofone(m): 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
suratwo62:

@armyofone Ahh!! You wan take hungry kill person?? person dey say make he manage take de food take hold belle. You dey talk say de food e too much. Jor oh. I beg park one side!

This tintini food. A beg no spoil pesin mind oh!

Lol grin grin eh?

You dey carry bricks and blocks all day long ?
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by sisisioge: 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
C please....I hereby delete you yam forever with the hope that B is poundo yam o grin
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by lishman1010: 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mariangeles:
If you were asked to delete one forever, which one would it be?

Photo credit: Instagram

delete E. And leave out A.B.C.and D I beg you pls.
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
I DELETE C
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Niceapple: 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
B and D should go forever.
Yam is my favorite food in the whole world.
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Teenwolf(m): 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
A cool cool
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by clericuzzio(m): 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
I no even understand the combination of A..Abeg use trailer carry am commot

1 Like

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Lonelyhrt1(m): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
kokomilala:
Torn Between Nutrient-dense Foods And Caloric-dense Foods

In the pack, C seems to be the most nutritious, if what's with it are vegetables. Yam is whole food, not refined food. And, from the look of things, it's boiled not fried.

A has deep fried plantain, which is a problem for the arteries and the heart.

B too has some vegetables and ,I think, semo or pounded yam- either is a whole food. Thus, it passes nutrition test.

D is the worst food in the pack. But as always, it's preferred to other whole and nutritional foods in the group.

White rice is not whole food. It's processed food, just like white bread. Thus, it raises blood sugar. It has a high glycemic index- the ratio of how foods rush sugar to the blood stream.

Again, C is despised like beans, which , even in the West, was maligned as POOR MAN'S MEAT for centuries. But science and findings have shown that it's the staple food of the longest lived people in the world.

I'll go for C , yam, specifically, any day any time, even if it's with beans, egg or any edible oil.
So this long story ended up removing “C” what a life. I would have wipe you cord if you had removed any other one
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Toks2008(m): 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
C
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Stargurl20(f): 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
The swallow
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Bfly: 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
A is complicated.
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by omoadeleye(m): 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mariangeles:

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by iyenebari(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
C can go
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Allenken225588: 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
A can go more. I easily get burged eating plantain
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by tnerro1(m): 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
D, if I no chop rice for the next 40 years, I no mind.the ones i don chop don do me
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by JAWBONE(m): 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Does Efo cause diarrhoea because I've been eating it before without any problems but recently I bought it twice from a restaurant. The first time I thought it was something else, but recently I ate it again and I've gone through hell in a week.

Like I was stooling to the point I had no strength left in me. I'm starting to think the Efo is the problem because it the frequent watery stool only happened when I ate it fr that particular restaurant
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by MumuYorubaBoy: 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
NAH PERSON WEY NOVA GET MONEY DEY CHOP C & PALMOIL

When last did you price a tuber of yam?

I'll gladly delete B.

1 Like

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by OdigiBright(m): 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
C absolutely...
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Cleto44(m): 12:10am On Jul 19, 2022
D
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by djbrain: 12:20am On Jul 19, 2022
C can go I don't even like it already
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by chigoizie7(m): 12:35am On Jul 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

Na you I go delete
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by aziaka111(m): 12:47am On Jul 19, 2022
All
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Maghan37: 2:27am On Jul 19, 2022
C with ease.
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by akigbemaru: 3:02am On Jul 19, 2022
C
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by obstead200(m): 3:24am On Jul 19, 2022
Akacollins7:
C
me too. Yams can go forever joor
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Jeffy1206(m): 5:32am On Jul 19, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Wetin c dey do on the list?
Who yam help? Abeg remove am.
Please if you see anybody that choose anything else apart from "c" just help me get their picture and address.
Me and that person go fight man to man or man to woman sef.
I go supply the kobokos and canes needed to fight each other.

Dj! Supply me 1 keg of palmwine make I dey use am monitor people's comments.
Barman! Play me "war go soon start" by Martin Luther King and Yemi Alade.
who b epp? Abeg remove B tongue
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by tonididdy(m): 5:57am On Jul 19, 2022
Definitely C
The inconsistency with that yam is on another level.
Esp during my bachelor days I was manipulated alot in the markets.
Some days it's draw-draw yam grin, someday it's a complete rock, someday it's bitter, someday its sweet, someday it's soggy

just count me out of C angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What is the true situation of rice in Nigeria? How much does it cost? / We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR / Moment KFC Was Shared At An Event After Food Finished (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.