Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) (49184 Views)

Soups: Which One Would You Delete? / Who Has Ever Tried These Foods For Breakfast? / Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by tonididdy(m): 6:02am On Jul 19, 2022
Cleto44:
D
Ctrl+D grin

1 Like

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by MattEdozie(m): 6:04am On Jul 19, 2022
can't stop laughing.
This was how nairaland used to be.
I don't know how we got cured.
oh !..... The mods !
RedChiefPriest:
Wetin c dey do on the list?
Who yam help? Abeg remove am.
Please if you see anybody that choose anything else apart from "c" just help me get their picture and address.
Me and that person go fight man to man or man to woman sef.
I go supply the kobokos and canes needed to fight each other.

Dj! Supply me 1 keg of palmwine make I dey use am monitor people's comments.
Barman! Play me "war go soon start" by Martin Luther King and Yemi Alade.
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by xangerar: 6:06am On Jul 19, 2022
C
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Vijuchoco(f): 6:14am On Jul 19, 2022
D abeg.. I don't like rice

1 Like

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by freemi(m): 6:25am On Jul 19, 2022
D.
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by charlesdinho7(m): 6:36am On Jul 19, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Please if you see anybody that choose anything else apart from "c" just help me get their picture and address.

I NO FIT DELETE C. I LOVE IT SO MUCH.
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Raychee(f): 6:52am On Jul 19, 2022
A and B.
T for Thanks.
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by DARLINGTON869(m): 7:26am On Jul 19, 2022
C can Bleep off

T O DARLING

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Dewillys(m): 7:36am On Jul 19, 2022
Delete C forever. I have not eaten C for the past 6 months and I no die.
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by ddeola: 8:25am On Jul 19, 2022
How can you delete what God has provided. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 19, 2022
Discard all of them looks like dog poo. angry
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Candycrushy(f): 9:04am On Jul 19, 2022
RedChiefPriest:

I delete A forever..even in afterlife
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Treasure17(m): 9:05am On Jul 19, 2022
B forever and Ever.
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by phemmyfour: 9:08am On Jul 19, 2022
Mariangeles:
If you were asked to delete one forever, which one would it be?

Photo credit: Instagram

C should go
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Chisar: 9:32am On Jul 19, 2022
B is definitely going forever
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Lastborn0074: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2022
How can I delete any of those when they are all so delicious? Don't be wicked tongue
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Lastborn0074: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2022
RedChiefPriest:

Wahala �����
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Lastborn0074: 10:05am On Jul 19, 2022
Mariangeles:
No offense, but someone should get B out of my sight! smiley

If you touch that B eehh...
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by idomytin(m): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2022
C bye bye forever cry
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by DrDunamis(m): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2022
Mariangeles:
If you were asked to delete one forever, which one would it be?

Photo credit: Instagram

Ain't deleting nothing.
Only thing to be deleted is your request
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by iderawandex: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2022
[quote author=Mariangeles post=114699518]If you were asked to delete one forever, which one would it be?
.........C
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Petericch: 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
For mhe can’t delete any of them
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Iykejohn419(m): 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
RedChiefPriest:

Ah dey wait for u and ur koboko geng bcx C is topping my food list followed by d rest EXCEPT A..... who A help undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by PumpumPrince: 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
Stargurl20:
The swallow

really?..kaiiii u sayin u swaalow?..u definately my kinda woman.please can i chop kiss & get hug & extra warm hug? cheesy
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by SirBalo29(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
ME. I can't delete any one of them.
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by pyro10(m): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
[right][/right]At the bank of river Euphrates, we have lots of it here
writeprof:

Lol smiley You prepare from earth for heaven
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Rubyventures: 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
D
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by SPAMBOX7: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
B Anytime any day. If I want to eat swallow I can always turn C into Poundo. Easy
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by judedwriter(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
I wonder who keeps posting all these delicious foods when economy is harsh grin

God dey provide for his children sha.
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by IRALIFE(f): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
It's C for me o
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Sleekfingers: 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
C

Don't like yam at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR / A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) / Moment KFC Was Shared At An Event After Food Finished (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.