Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. (46536 Views)

What Is Happening To My Decking? / Share Your Experience Living In The Same Compound With The Landlord/Landlady / Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Prettygirl200(f): 11:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Well based on your experience in the first compound I wouldn't advice u to repeat it again but then forming Mr too serious is not that nice, my gender most times are annoying, yeah " I know. What u would do is this out of all the males in the compounds u can be close to one or two the rest just keep dem for tight corner if them see say u get two or three friends dm no go dey too dey reason am. Shey u get?

2 Likes

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 14, 2022
Op listen to this - MODERACY IS KEY!

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:20am On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
God forbid bro,, the previous compound taught me a lot of lessons,, this ones are just pushing me to see my limit and they will definitely get it,, is like women feel insulted when been ignored,is annoying bro

Now that you have kept your distance in your new compound you can give anybody wotowoto if dem disrespect you

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Autobot05: 2:26am On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
so the previous compound l lived in, l was literally the clown of the house,,l try to make every one happy especially the females,, l was jovial ,friendly and accomodating ,l realize that the attitude wasn't in any way paying me, l was disrespected and it looks as if most of the girls were just using me to pass time and nothing more,, the one that break the camel back was when a girl barely 20yrs in my compound threatened to give me a hot slap if l ever touch her,, this is a person we do play and gist a lot o.
Since that day l borrowed sense, now l am in a new compound,, unfortunately the house has a lot of female occupants,, with guys ,, but base on my past experience l no just send the girls,, and l am already in a serious relationship so even their friendship doesn't trick me , l no just want compound wahala...so now the way those girls look at me and try to get in between my nerves is something else,, all guys play and relate with them so why me? the hostility is getting out of hand and l dont want to slap sense into any girl head,, please how do l handle this issue.

Be playful when it’s time to play
And be serious ( dead serious ) when necessary
I’m quite like you and I was actually pretty intimidating lol

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by DAramis: 4:22am On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
is like women feel insulted when been ignored,is annoying bro

That is what it is most times. Beware of the skirmishes of some of them. They could plot a dangerous gang up against you.

2 Likes

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Nobody: 4:45am On Jul 14, 2022
u were more of trying to get into their pants in the previous compound which they noticed and started taking you for granted. that is why, as a guy, it is nt advicable to chase after the girls in your imediate enviroment.
its a good thing you r wiser now.

10 Likes

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by srclark: 6:03am On Jul 14, 2022
It seems you have a lot of free time
On your hands to notice this petty stuffs my own advice , look for a way to get busy and focus more on yourself .You will hardly ever be around or available to notice who did what or said what before you know it you will be able to afford a better place where you hardly come in contact with your neigbours

21 Likes

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by lasisi69(f): 6:04am On Jul 14, 2022
ChoCho54:
Na barracks the guy dey live?
so ? Na animals dey live for barracks before ? undecided

No be everything be joke undecided

4 Likes

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by blingxx(m): 6:40am On Jul 14, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Op starve them more of your attention.. Guys that Ignore women.. That stuff Intimidates them....

As for me I have I dont notice you attitude.. I dont also care whether you exist.. That stuff dey pain them ehh.. Anything wey go pepper dem na em ah dey do..

This is me .. as I too dey frown face like cultist , I no dey even allow anybody charge for my room , the tin dey pain them ehnn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Anonymoususher: 6:46am On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
so the previous compound l lived in, l was literally the clown of the house,,l try to make every one happy especially the females,, l was jovial ,friendly and accomodating ,l realize that the attitude wasn't in any way paying me, l was disrespected and it looks as if most of the girls were just using me to pass time and nothing more,, the one that break the camel back was when a girl barely 20yrs in my compound threatened to give me a hot slap if l ever touch her,, this is a person we do play and gist a lot o.
Since that day l borrowed sense, now l am in a new compound,, unfortunately the house has a lot of female occupants,, with guys ,, but base on my past experience l no just send the girls,, and l am already in a serious relationship so even their friendship doesn't trick me , l no just want compound wahala...so now the way those girls look at me and try to get in between my nerves is something else,, all guys play and relate with them so why me? the hostility is getting out of hand and l dont want to slap sense into any girl head,, please how do l handle this issue.

It's just a matter of time and you will port back to the normal you. This one you are doing now is adaptation to new environment.

Forget the mr mature you are trying to act once you get comfortable the boring life will be dropped.

It will take just one neighbor be it guy or girl that will come close to you and you will feel comfortable then you start hearing " so you dey talk like this", " you wey no dey laff with person ", " you wey too serious " blah blah blah then in your head you will feel like me wey be Mr no dull moment and boom all hell will be let loosed

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Ate247(m): 7:08am On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
I think you talk too much

12 Likes

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Maxxim: 7:15am On Jul 14, 2022
Your frame be like one stick of spaghetti

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by lereinter(m): 7:40am On Jul 14, 2022
Is it play you come to play
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by ashawopikin(m): 9:41am On Jul 14, 2022
Just try and leave face me I slap you compound, thier wahala too much
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by victooman: 10:17am On Jul 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Well based on your experience in the first compound I wouldn't advice u to repeat it again but then forming Mr too serious is not that nice, my gender most times are annoying, yeah " I know. What u would do is this out of all the males in the compounds u can be close to one or two the rest just keep dem for tight corner if them see say u get two or three friends dm no go dey too dey reason am. Shey u get?
Thank you l am close with the males,, we greet on regular basis and interact when am back from work,, is just that the females when they greet u once or twice and expect u to follow up with the momentum of been all that friendly and gisting and you refuse the next thing attitude begins,, they can gossip me all they want l honestly dont care,,but trying to be rude or hostile to me for no reason is what l dont think l will tolerate.

2 Likes

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by victooman: 10:19am On Jul 14, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Now that you have kept your distance in your new compound you can give anybody wotowoto if dem disrespect you
Thanks man, l learn in a bitter way,, trying to make everyone happy abd been a clown is a receipt for insult,,,

7 Likes

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by victooman: 10:21am On Jul 14, 2022
Ate247:
I think you talk to much
Talk too much how? in a compound l just explain that l hardly relate with anybody,, this is over 8 months of living in that compound and l can bet most of them dont even know my name.

3 Likes

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by victooman: 10:29am On Jul 14, 2022
[quote author=Anonymoususher post=114713668]

It's just a matter of time and you will port back to the normal you. This one you are doing now is adaptation to new environment.

Forget the mr mature you are trying to act once you get comfortable the boring life will be dropped.

It will take just one neighbor be it guy or girl that will come close to you and you will feel comfortable then you start hearing " so you dey talk like this", " you wey no dey laff with person ", " you wey too serious " blah blah blah then in your head you will feel like me wey be Mr no dull moment and boom all hell will be let loosed [/quote ) This is the 8 months l have lived in that compound and l honestly dont see myself going back to that life,, you don't understand how l feel that day when a jambite threatened to slap a graduate because l refuse to respect myself,,, so l have learned bro,,is just that l dont want someone intentionally provoking me because l choose to be on my own.

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Dizzyyish: 10:36am On Jul 14, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
then ignore them now! nawao is not that hard in fact it will sweet me if I see say person body they pepper am because of me that means you are leaving rent free in their head ,mind your business, ignore go about your business enter house. great necessary people finish
@ Op:
https://www.nairaland.com/7166252/wahala-chaos-female-nature

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Dabillion: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2022
Omo is better you slap sense than do nothing tongue
victooman:
So the previous compound l lived in, l was literally the clown of the house, I try to make every one happy especially the females. l was jovial, friendly and accomodating. I realized that the attitude wasn't in any way paying me. l was disrespected and it looked as if most of the girls were just using me to pass time and nothing more.

The one that broke the camel's back was when a girl barely 20yrs in my compound threatened to give me a hot slap if l ever touch her, this is a person we do play and gist a lot o. Since that day l borrowed sense.

Now l am in a new compound. Unfortunately the house has a lot of female occupants, with guys, but based on my past experience l no just send the girls and l am already in a serious relationship so even their friendship doesn't trick me. l no just want compound wahala...

So now the way those girls look at me and try to get in between my nerves is something else, all guys play and relate with them so why me? The hostility is getting out of hand and l dont want to slap sense into any girl head.

Please how do l handle this issue.
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 14, 2022
Bros leave all these things and get your PVC ready..

No be everything go enter front page �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by alizma: 10:58am On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
So the previous compound l lived in, l was literally the clown of the house, I try to make every one happy especially the females. l was jovial, friendly and accomodating. I realized that the attitude wasn't in any way paying me. l was disrespected and it looked as if most of the girls were just using me to pass time and nothing more.

The one that broke the camel's back was when a girl barely 20yrs in my compound threatened to give me a hot slap if l ever touch her, this is a person we do play and gist a lot o. Since that day l borrowed sense.

Now l am in a new compound. Unfortunately the house has a lot of female occupants, with guys, but based on my past experience l no just send the girls and l am already in a serious relationship so even their friendship doesn't trick me. l no just want compound wahala...

So now the way those girls look at me and try to get in between my nerves is something else, all guys play and relate with them so why me? The hostility is getting out of hand and l dont want to slap sense into any girl head.

You are still growing, I mean you should grow up. What keeps you going is your ability to maintain balance in whatever you are doing, being to jovial is not good neither is being strict a welcome idea. However, if you choose to be strict and maintain your lane, be mature enough to ignore side talks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by skuribeebo: 11:00am On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:

You just need to be normal. You are not normal. U are between Subnormal and Abnormal.
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Offpoint1: 11:01am On Jul 14, 2022
Nothing, even the Landlord doesn't know I'm still living in his house grin
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 14, 2022
Just make sure to greet them sometimes, good afternoon, good morning, that's all. No need to ask how was ur day or whatever. And don't go into unnecessary discussions with them. You know when to talk and when to keep quiet and when to pass by .

Your manner of relating with the people determines your level of respect. People can be saucy.

The fact that you greet them at intervals is good, whenever ur clothes are on the line and it's rainy and you aren't around, that greeting relationship gears them to help you pack your clothes. Even at this, when you go to collect your clothes from them later, just thank them and smile. That will bring more respect with nothing attached.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 14, 2022
Youngwiz71:
Wetin happen for your previous compound na "see finish" them dey call am..... For my dialect them say "when you play with dog too much e go tear your cloth"..

As for this new compound I happy say u don borrow sense, talk to them when you have to but other than that my brother hold Side....

Plato talk say "a fool talks because he has to say something but a wise man because he has something to say"...
Best word of wisdom this week .
Victooman this is your medicine

5 Likes

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by PROPEACE: 11:03am On Jul 14, 2022
nijaomegacode:
Op listen to this - MODERACY IS KEY!
Best advice of all. Simple and short! Was scrolling to see if someone will offer it.

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by UnknownT: 11:03am On Jul 14, 2022
Even when you were the comic character in your previous compound, you should have known the line to cross. You were so into it that "see finish" entered. You don't need to act tough and not talk to the girls in your new compound. Be friendly but avoid see finish

5 Likes

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by marsup: 11:04am On Jul 14, 2022
They can only get on your nerves, no one can get in between your nerves... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Dorakay93(m): 11:05am On Jul 14, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
first thing in this life ,if me and you have no business together ,u have no right to disrespect me be you senior or junior , check yourself well nobody will disrespect person they Don't know, maybe you are still exhibiting clownish behavior ,if you aren't ,then ignore them do your thing highest na side talk as far they ain't saying it go your face
But some tribes doesn't not have respect naturally.
Come to ikwerre land in Rivers and see how they lack respect big time

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little (detailed) Pt 2 / Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! / Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.