Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. (46534 Views)

What Is Happening To My Decking? / Share Your Experience Living In The Same Compound With The Landlord/Landlady / Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by jclassiq(m): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
Your problem is that you are vascillating between two opposite spectrums. On one hand you want to be the court jester, the compound clown, but still retain respect. On the other hand you want to be the over-serious, mean prick who thinks too highly of himself but still want the people to respect you.

Sorry to disappoint you but you will get no respect in both cases.

I suggest you just be a normal mature and respectable human being and not try to be what you are not. You will be bitter all the days of your life in that compound until you can't take it anymore and pack your things and run away!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Emperor5(m): 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
How did this get to front page
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Nonam: 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
PerfectJUSTICE:

And make him dey wear better shoes and clothes o or else the gossip fit turn to public gest wey fit in turn make the compound tire am...(what am I even saying self)

Na true you talk
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Ijaya123: 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
So the previous compound l lived in, l was literally the clown of the house, I try to make every one happy especially the females. l was jovial, friendly and accomodating. I realized that the attitude wasn't in any way paying me. l was disrespected and it looked as if most of the girls were just using me to pass time and nothing more.

The one that broke the camel's back was when a girl barely 20yrs in my compound threatened to give me a hot slap if l ever touch her, this is a person we do play and gist a lot o. Since that day l borrowed sense.

Now l am in a new compound. Unfortunately the house has a lot of female occupants, with guys, but based on my past experience l no just send the girls and l am already in a serious relationship so even their friendship doesn't trick me. l no just want compound wahala...

So now the way those girls look at me and try to get in between my nerves is something else, all guys play and relate with them so why me? The hostility is getting out of hand and l dont want to slap sense into any girl head.

Please how do l handle this issue.

Don’t you have work? Are you always home 24 hours? Stay in your apartment and mind your business.

victooman:
l have worked,, this incident occurs the little time l stays at home,,,

If you stay in your apartment and minding your business, you wont notice how they look at you. Why should how they look at you even affect you? You appear like a petty kind of person.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by naija4life247: 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
So the previous compound l lived in, l was literally the clown of the house, I try to make every one happy especially the females. l was jovial, friendly and accomodating. I realized that the attitude wasn't in any way paying me. l was disrespected and it looked as if most of the girls were just using me to pass time and nothing more.

The one that broke the camel's back was when a girl barely 20yrs in my compound threatened to give me a hot slap if l ever touch her, this is a person we do play and gist a lot o. Since that day l borrowed sense.

Now l am in a new compound. Unfortunately the house has a lot of female occupants, with guys, but based on my past experience l no just send the girls and l am already in a serious relationship so even their friendship doesn't trick me. l no just want compound wahala...

So now the way those girls look at me and try to get in between my nerves is something else, all guys play and relate with them so why me? The hostility is getting out of hand and l dont want to slap sense into any girl head.

Slap sense into the girls' head, then you will see their Cultist boyfriends come and teach you a lesson you will never forget. People no play with you, e come dey vex you, you wan slap them, go ahead nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by lendahand(m): 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
SeriouslySense:
haha, reminds me of primary secondary school ( they are no longer in secondary school, now in tertiary, the rules have changes too), but reporting them will only give them what they want, the drama, and in this case, they will be justified, because they did not even touch him, he might begin to look like a crazy or weak fellow, the antisocial one, they have been dreaming about.

no no, we don't know the law and that's why people trample on our rights. Anybody that carries out a smear campaign against you unwarrantedly has defamed you and is guilty. Well I'm speaking as an advanced married man now though still young but when I was in university, I got along with most ladies in my compound though I did that from a distance so you don't tear my cloth like a dog tomorrow. If you live in a face me I face you, you must find a way to get along but not too close, that's the op's error.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by AfonjaConehead: 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
SIMPson
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by SeriouslySense(m): 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
He should just adjust, and be normal, and should use his time to focus on other things, maybe its hard for him, but he can just ignore and be normal. Talking does not mean long chats, just hello, smile, and go. If they are beefing, smile and pass. The more they harden their face, the more it will grow older grin grin

lendahand:
no no, we don't know the law and that's why people trample on our rights. Anybody that carries out a smear campaign against you unwarrantedly has defamed you and is guilty. Well I'm speaking as an advanced married man now though still young but when I was in university, I got along with most ladies in my compound though I did that from a distance so you don't tear my cloth like a dog tomorrow. If you live in a face me I face you, you must find a way to get along but not too close, that's the op's error.
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Psoul(m): 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Midas01: 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
Your fellow guys here can't tell you the truth because all of you are birds of the same feather.

Why were you touching that girl? Keep your hands to yourself.
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Joygift3666: 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
Never allow any of them step into your house no matter how long you will live there. Their eyes na highway know this and have peace. I reserve my comment
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by everythinggirly(f): 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
It's your life, not theirs. Are they by any chance contributing to your life or feeding you? Let them talk, it's very normal!
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by dragunov: 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
na so e dey start bro,, that was how l started in the first compound,,,,let them just be on their own and let me be,, the other day l was at the bathroom and within 5 minutes of been in the bathroom one of the girls came and start blabbing how the person in the bathroom is wasting her time,, saying all manners of rubbish outside to purposely irritate me,,l just came out and hold my peace ,,l didn't reply to the barking dog,,but honestly one day l am afraid they will push me to the wall.

Guy, they are looking for your attention at all cost. That girl that came to attack you is like their sentry. They are "testing the waters" to see if you're solid as you're portraying. The way you held your calm was the best. Just keep ignoring them but hold your self intact.
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Owen247: 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
Wait till they tag u proud..

or gay
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Gentlemikez(m): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
I like that my guy, the sense wey you borrow na him you wan use slap am commot for another person pikin head...well-done oo
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
Daguga:
Just make sure to greet them sometimes, good afternoon, good morning, that's all. No need to ask how was ur day or whatever. And don't go into unnecessary discussions with them. You know when to talk and when to keep quiet and when to pass by .

Your manner of relating with the people determines your level of respect. People can be saucy.

The fact that you greet them at intervals is good, whenever ur clothes are on the line and it's rainy and you aren't around, that greeting relationship gears them to help you pack your clothes. Even at this, when you go to collect your clothes from them later, just thank them and smile. That will bring more respect with nothing attached.
this has helped me... I don't do familiarity though

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Lexkenny99(m): 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
Thank God 4 ur lyf. Some girls sabi use their papa catch cruize
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Ebika06114: 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
Na so,dey sey giv dem an inch dey will tak a mile

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by victooman: 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
Munzy14:

Clowns don't make the goto boy friend for a mature lady..

Most of these skit makers and stand up comedians are different in real life...Some no dey smile anyhow in reality..

Their is something unserious about a man being a clown...It is highly repulsive for some ladies even if you have a comfortable life..

Again, one can be a clown for the money, and one can be a clown and use it as advantage to be touching the ladies who come closer anyhow..It is very very disgusting... lipsrsealed

In whatever you do as a man, Respect your self and have self control around women..Even if she is your romantic interest..Their is something attractive in a man who acts like he doesnt care.

Well, your new life is fake one due to past insults from women, that is why it is hard for you to maintain it..Just return to the clown sef, but respect boundaries..You don't touch a lady anyhow even in private if she isn't yours and not cool with that.

Read body language of women more...They communicate more through that means.
My new life is not fake please, people learn and change , there are characters you your self engage in that something may have prompted you to stop doing them l am not forming anything
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by KristaPretty(f): 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
You are the one who has a nasty attitude, more like who they call a busy body or notice me

If you are a busy boy, you would not look or even notice that anyone is giving you attitude, however it clearly shows that you derive joy in getting attention that would lead to Insult eventually
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by victooman: 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
naija4life247:

Slap sense into the girls' head, then you will see their Cultist boyfriends come and teach you a lesson you will never forget. People no play with you, e come dey vex you, you wan slap them, go ahead nah
you get sense at all,,? are u a fool? so when you go to the bathroom and a person is inside you start blabbing and insult the person? if they have done nothing as u claim why did l open the thread? please if u dont have anything to say u can skip the post
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by victooman: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
KristaPretty:
You are the one who has a nasty attitude, more like who they call a busy body or notice me

If you are a busy boy, you would not look or even notice that anyone is giving you attitude, however it clearly shows that you derive joy in getting attention that would lead to Insult eventually
Some of you just type nonsense without thinking,, so me been quiet and minding my business is busy body ? so if a person is deliberately trying to provoke you ,,, you wont notice it? l am not that daft like you.
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by victooman: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
dragunov:

Guy, they are looking for your attention at all cost. That girl that came to attack you is like their sentry. They are "testing the waters" to see if you're solid as you're portraying. The way you held your calm was the best. Just keep ignoring them but hold your self intact.
Thank you bro,, in all honesty l am not romantically interested in any of them, l have a shop, l go out in the morning and comes back in the night except on Sundays so l wont even have the luxury for Idle talks,,the constant effort to aggrieved me any time they sees me at home is becoming something else,,
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by victooman: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ijaya123:

Don’t you have work? Are you always home 24 hours? Stay in your apartment and mind your business.
l have worked,, this incident occurs the little time l stays at home,,,
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by victooman: 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
lendahand:
haa no wonder!! Face me I slap you na normal wahala be that, see finish must enter. Kneel down and pray to God to upgrade your life then work hard and find your way into a self contained apartment at least
l just finished service last year bro,, the business l am doing by God grace is paying well,, so is a gradual process

2 Likes

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by hstar: 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
blingxx:

This is me .. as I too dey frown face like cultist , I no dey even allow anybody charge for my room , the tin dey pain them ehnn
4 where i dey here, i no dey give dem (females) anything dey wan borrow from me, and i no dey collect anything from dem (females)

bossman, come see d way e dey pain dem

rumours have it dat dey always refer to me as mad man

why?

just because i no dey give dem stupid chance!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by victooman: 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
Dorakay93:

How old are you self?
U can still relate with them and still earn your respect. It depends on your brain and maturity.
guy must l relate with them? how old are they that they can't sense when a person want be himself? l dont want to relate is it by force? do you go about infuriating people that dont want to relate with you like they are doing?
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by hstar: 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:

Dem go soon call you GAY sef..
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by victooman: 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
ford101:
let me advice you as an alpha male.you don't have it is that you don't have it.that manly composure that makes you stand out on ur own level.you don't no who u really are.or were you are from.iv had such experience as an under graduate.even till tomorrow I keep to my self.i relate to only people like you who would go out of there way to be funny to attract my attention.i love clowns like you cos u are friends to everyone.your type would definitely update me on the happenings so I don't have to go out of my way to talk to anybody in the compound.
lol l am a clown before o,, in fact those that know me before keep wondering what changed,, l am more selective with the type of friends l keep both men and women,, l have boundaries now and l dey change am for anybody wey cross that boundaries including my girl,, so l am no longer crown
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Ate247(m): 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
Talk too much how? in a compound l just explain that l hardly relate with anybody,, this is over 8 months of living in that compound and l can bet most of them dont even know my name.
If truly you mind your business and people hates you for that. Keep minding your business. Just learn to study people and talk when necessary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little (detailed) Pt 2 / Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! / Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.