Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. (46533 Views)

What Is Happening To My Decking? / Share Your Experience Living In The Same Compound With The Landlord/Landlady / Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by victooman: 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
lordswill03:
So technically you left your previous compound be ause you tried to touch a 20yrs old girl?? She prolly wouldn't have threatened to slap you if you weren't trying to "clown" on her.
did you even have clear iota of what l am driving at or u just want to blab? what is wrong in touching a 20yrs old girl,, is she a minor? dont she touch me too? when u say touch you mean l wanted to rape her or what ,,how can some of you be this judgemental,, we played a lot,she touches me more than l do,l held her hand and draw her closer in normal playful manner we use to do,,before she spill out those words,it might have been their normal mood swings,but she try to apologise when she noticed how l withdraw from her and went to my room,,my anger wasn't even about her,but how l reduce myself to nothing with my playful nature,, now instead of people like u to face the topic u are been judgemental for no reason,, so her touching me is not assault but me touching her is assualt? if l slap any of this girl in this my present compound now for touching me fools like you will still blame me,,
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by victooman: 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
Stephengee4all:
Secondly, na poverty de do you, just pack go to self contained or one bedroom flat and know peace.

Just step up bro
since l dont have money to step up and you that have stepped up dont also have to give me ,can we let this one slide.

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by victooman: 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
Midas01:
So what is paining you is that their boyfriends are knacking them while they are not interet in you ?
yes, l was doing it because l have interest in some of them or is anything wrong with that, l felt been a clown and making them happy will ignite attraction but l was wrong,l learn my lesson and moved on,, so can u comfortably provide a solution to my present predicament or u want to keep judging? some Nigerians are just terrible,l highlighted a story and the wrong approach l made and the reason for my change of attitude, and most of u focus on the pass,if l was proud of my actions l would have continue been a clown as l was in the formal compound.
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by victooman: 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
blackboy:
My guy, check urself. The girl mad that nah u out of everyone in the compound she wan slap?

I have been working since I left school. Are you jobless or your job no stress you out after a long day.

When i wake up i fetch my water n have my bath n go work n wen i get back i greet anyone i see in the compound n enter my room to eat n sleep. If compound meeting dey i will attend.

Mind my business and face my front but greet everyone i can. Im sure if you follow this no wahala. Even for campus that is how i live in the compound. School is my work. Im in school till late from morning. I go school read not to let school pass through me who e ep . I have never had wahala with anyone in the compound n dont care if they like me or not. I stay my lane.
geeshh that was the past man,how una dey take read abeg?
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by victooman: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
Theo51:
In your former compound, you were jovial (I.e you fake life).
You decided to switch personality in this new compound (I.e another fake life).

So what do you do now?

Oga sit your ass down, stop faking it to earn respect, and live your normal life.
I mean your real self so can earn genuine respect and have peace.
l am not faking anything,, right from my childhood l was a born extrovert, a sanguine precisely,, the issue is that l took it to the extreme,,now l am more mature and reason better and u talk of fake life,, so let me ask you, are there not things u do before that u no longer do now,, does that mean u are faking ur life?
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by victooman: 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
tamdun:
Mumu of the house, always available for every bullshit, they will never respect you,ur num one mistake was trying to please everyone(making everyone laugh like u call it)
l swear bro,l learn in a bitter way.
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by victooman: 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
[quote author=justmondris post=114722062]The girls in your former lodge did not disrespect you because you were jovial but because you did not respect yourself and you did not know your boundary. Respecting yourself does not mean you should not talk to others.[/quotel
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by victooman: 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
justmondris:
The girls in your former lodge did not disrespect you because you were jovial but because you did not respect yourself and you did not know your boundary. Respecting yourself does not mean you should not talk to others.
l was too jovial that is a different thing, try behaving like me in ur own compound and see the results,,they touch me , they smack my buttocks a times too , and makes a lot of sexual jokes with me,, l didn't touch anybody sexually as l wasn't even sexually attracted to all of them but few,, so who is respecting boundaries here, if they dont touch me will l touch them,

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by lendahand(m): 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
l just finished service last year bro,, the business l am doing by God grace is paying well,, so is a gradual process
He will favour you bro, keep on keeping on and trust in God alone.
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by sacajawea: 8:46am On Jul 17, 2022
victooman:
l swear bro,,in my previous compound their guys dey come knack them even for the compound,, when they finish go,na me go come be sabinus or apkororo wey go come dey entertain them,, l dont want to live that kind of life again,l am more mature and wiser now,,is just that this ones in my presentcompound are trying to get at my nerves for starving them of my attention.
Which work you dey do?
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by sparko1(m): 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
victooman:
na so e dey start bro,, that was how l started in the first compound,,,,let them just be on their own and let me be,, the other day l was at the bathroom and within 5 minutes of been in the bathroom one of the girls came and start blabbing how the person in the bathroom is wasting her time,, saying all manners of rubbish outside to purposely irritate me,,l just came out and hold my peace ,,l didn't reply to the barking dog,,but honestly one day l am afraid they will push me to the wall.

Bros first thing first, get a house where you don't have to share anything, I learnt from school people talk, especially when they have no idea what is going on with you, they speculate but if you don't share anything, all they can do is talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little (detailed) Pt 2 / Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! / Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.