Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. (46529 Views)

What Is Happening To My Decking? / Share Your Experience Living In The Same Compound With The Landlord/Landlady / Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by ablejesus26(m): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2022
I am trying to believe that this cock-and-bull story is not truly in FP sad

Which kind nonsense is this nah undecided

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by blackboy(m): 11:30am On Jul 14, 2022
My guy, check urself. The girl mad that nah u out of everyone in the compound she wan slap?

I have been working since I left school. Are you jobless or your job no stress you out after a long day.

When i wake up i fetch my water n have my bath n go work n wen i get back i greet anyone i see in the compound n enter my room to eat n sleep. If compound meeting dey i will attend.

Mind my business and face my front but greet everyone i can. Im sure if you follow this no wahala. Even for campus that is how i live in the compound. School is my work. Im in school till late from morning. I go school read not to let school pass through me who e ep . I have never had wahala with anyone in the compound n dont care if they like me or not. I stay my lane.
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Atolu01: 11:35am On Jul 14, 2022
I can relate. Keep ignoring them abeg. They will definitely keep trying to "steal" your attention, because in their warped minds, they are entitled to it, and will most likely abuse it too. God punish see finish. Stop touching girls without their consent too. It's about their boundaries, not about you.
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by ford101: 11:35am On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
l swear bro,,in my previous compound their guys dey come knack them even for the compound,, when they finish go,na me go come be sabinus or apkororo wey go come dey entertain them,, l dont want to live that kind of life again,l am more mature and wiser now,,is just that this ones in my presentcompound are trying to get at my nerves for starving them of my attention.
let me advice you as an alpha male.you don't have it is that you don't have it.that manly composure that makes you stand out on ur own level.you don't no who u really are.or were you are from.iv had such experience as an under graduate.even till tomorrow I keep to my self.i relate to only people like you who would go out of there way to be funny to attract my attention.i love clowns like you cos u are friends to everyone.your type would definitely update me on the happenings so I don't have to go out of my way to talk to anybody in the compound.
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Stanleyville(m): 11:36am On Jul 14, 2022
sad

Tbh I don't know the color of your problem
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by aspabay(m): 11:37am On Jul 14, 2022
Pray for good business and a good job, rent a flat and mind your business.

My house has 4 flats, I hardly see my neighbors during the week, only on weekends.

Everybody is on his own.
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by SeriouslySense(m): 11:37am On Jul 14, 2022
smiley smileyOhh i see, you are using the social magnet to know what happening around.

Thats makes some sense. cheesy

ford101:
let me advice you as an alpha male.you don't have it is that you don't have it.that manly composure that makes you stand out on ur own level.you don't no who u really are.or were you are from.iv had such experience as an under graduate.even till tomorrow I keep to my self.i relate to only people like you who would go out of there way to be funny to attract my attention.i love clowns like you cos u are friends to everyone.your type would definitely update me on the happenings so I don't have to go out of my way to talk to anybody in the compound.
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by merits(m): 11:38am On Jul 14, 2022
PerfectJUSTICE:

When big brother show start now na people like you go forget say election dey near

Lol..... but BBN will finish before election na, after then election seriousness continue as usual.

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by NnaNna4(m): 11:39am On Jul 14, 2022
I wise saying once said

DON'T BE TOO SWEET� OR ELSE THE WORLD WILL LICK U UP AND DON'T BE TOO BITTER OR ELSE THEY WILL SPIT U OUT...

Just do the needful.. Find a common place in between

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by SeriouslySense(m): 11:39am On Jul 14, 2022
Facts.
NnaNna4:
I wise saying once said

DON'T BE TOO SWEET� OR ELSE THE WORLD WILL LICK U UP AND DON'T BE TOO BITTER OR ELSE THEY WILL SPIT U OUT...

Just do the needful.. Find a common place in between
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Dorakay93(m): 11:40am On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
So the previous compound l lived in, l was literally the clown of the house, I try to make every one happy especially the females. l was jovial, friendly and accomodating. I realized that the attitude wasn't in any way paying me. l was disrespected and it looked as if most of the girls were just using me to pass time and nothing more.

The one that broke the camel's back was when a girl barely 20yrs in my compound threatened to give me a hot slap if l ever touch her, this is a person we do play and gist a lot o. Since that day l borrowed sense.

Now l am in a new compound. Unfortunately the house has a lot of female occupants, with guys, but based on my past experience l no just send the girls and l am already in a serious relationship so even their friendship doesn't trick me. l no just want compound wahala...

So now the way those girls look at me and try to get in between my nerves is something else, all guys play and relate with them so why me? The hostility is getting out of hand and l dont want to slap sense into any girl head.

Please how do l handle this issue.
How old are you self?
U can still relate with them and still earn your respect. It depends on your brain and maturity.

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by coputa(m): 11:41am On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
that was before,, how this ones know my flaws when l barely talk or relate with them?
It's the same thing,in your first compound you were "carefool" and now you are being"carefull".both are extreme behaviours that attracts human curiosity.Learn how to balance your life.relate with them but set boundaries and limits in whatever you do,let moderation be your guide.
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by SeriouslySense(m): 11:47am On Jul 14, 2022
you are right, its a usual traits among Nigerians, especially southerners, i notice this trait, which is the tendency to pick on people who seem different or not the same as others, and this commenter is right you have to seem the same, but you set boundaries and know your ethics.
Even if you have special characteristics, its advisable to blend in whatever environment, to seem like them, if you dont want them to be drawn to you. The ladies in such groups need to make their life interesting, they are stressed from life so they need something to make them feel good.

He was on the extreme spectrum, or seemed so, and the ladies need gossip and drama to make life interesting, so he became the center of the attention, but unwanted attention.

And because he is also bothered, they are excited to poke more. And they know that, its human nature. If you don't send them or give a damn, they will get bored and tired too.

coputa:
It's the same thing,in your first compound you were "carefool" and now you are being"carefull".both are extreme behaviours that attracts human curiosity.Learn how to balance your life.relate with them but set boundaries and limits in whatever you do,let moderation be your guide.
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Steviealohan(m): 11:48am On Jul 14, 2022
Work hard and leave all this face me I blow u compound,then you will have a new level of peace..If you can be like me the best for you"JUST BLANK THEM"if there's nothing serious to talk about don't come near my door.

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Aldol: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2022
U don't owe anybody ur smile or attention but you can relate with them but know ur boundary.

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Majesty33(m): 11:48am On Jul 14, 2022
Stick to this your new behaviour but play with them a little, maybe once in every four days you play with them , but mind the kind of play. Thats how to deal with females cos they got no respect. Some foolish guys think they love them when they laugh at their jokes but with time, they get bored of those jokes and serious disrespect comes in. My candid advice.

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Ikeja1985: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2022
Relocate to another compound.
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by SeriouslySense(m): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2022
grin grin Sometimes, You can run but can't hide. He needs to know how to stand. Its part of growth.

Ikeja1985:
Relocate to another compound.

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Theo51: 11:57am On Jul 14, 2022
In your former compound, you were jovial (I.e you fake life).
You decided to switch personality in this new compound (I.e another fake life).

So what do you do now?

Oga sit your ass down, stop faking it to earn respect, and live your normal life.
I mean your real self so can earn genuine respect and have peace.

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by tamdun: 11:59am On Jul 14, 2022
Mumu of the house, always available for every bullshit, they will never respect you,ur num one mistake was trying to please everyone(making everyone laugh like u call it)

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by eburuu: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
No be only were you live and were you death

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by SPAMBOX7: 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
So the previous compound l lived in, l was literally the clown of the house, I try to make every one happy especially the females. l was jovial, friendly and accomodating. I realized that the attitude wasn't in any way paying me. l was disrespected and it looked as if most of the girls were just using me to pass time and nothing more.

The one that broke the camel's back was when a girl barely 20yrs in my compound threatened to give me a hot slap if l ever touch her, this is a person we do play and gist a lot o. Since that day l borrowed sense.

Now l am in a new compound. Unfortunately the house has a lot of female occupants, with guys, but based on my past experience l no just send the girls and l am already in a serious relationship so even their friendship doesn't trick me. l no just want compound wahala...

So now the way those girls look at me and try to get in between my nerves is something else, all guys play and relate with them so why me? The hostility is getting out of hand and l dont want to slap sense into any girl head.

Please how do l handle this issue.
Swallow the redpill.

One thing about the redpill is it does not have to do with girls alone but how to live your life to please no one hence living your life to the best

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by SeriouslySense(m): 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Swallow the redpill.

One thing about the redpill is it does not have to do with girls alone but how to live your life to please no one hence living your life to the best
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by coputa(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
Wait till they tag u proud..
Do you live life to satisfy other people standard so as to avoid being called names.those that does this keep pleasing their enemies and haters and becomes failures on the long run,set your standard and live your life in moderation and pretend not to hear the names they call you.everybody has a name,if you're making it more than your friends they will call you "carry body".If you're always saying the truth,they will call you "pastor",if you're always helping people,they will call you"father christmas"

3 Likes

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by justmondris: 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
The girls in your former lodge did not disrespect you because you were jovial but because you did not respect yourself and you did not know your boundary. Respecting yourself does not mean you should not talk to others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by SeriouslySense(m): 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
smiley smiley
justmondris:
The girls in your former lodge did not disrespect you because you were jovial but because you did not respect yourself and you did not know your boundary. Respecting yourself does not mean you should not talk to others.
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by GVTAsiwaju(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
na so e dey start bro,, that was how l started in the first compound,,,,let them just be on their own and let me be,, the other day l was at the bathroom and within 5 minutes of been in the bathroom one of the girls came and start blabbing how the person in the bathroom is wasting her time,, saying all manners of rubbish outside to purposely irritate me,,l just came out and hold my peace ,,l didn't reply to the barking dog,,but honestly one day l am afraid they will push me to the wall.

You live in a face me I face you... May God step you up to atleast a self contained room where you don't need to share bathroom and kitchen with anyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by SeriouslySense(m): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
He still needs to know how to face crowds of opposition. It part of character building. At least this is the time he can learn that before the next phase in Life. He could come into a similar circumstance at the office or work place.

GVTAsiwaju:

You live in a face me I face you... May God step you up to atleast a self contained room where you don't need to share bathroom and kitchen with anyone
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by lendahand(m): 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
God forbid bro,, the previous compound taught me a lot of lessons,, this ones are just pushing me to see my limit and they will definitely get it,, is like women feel insulted when been ignored,is annoying bro
you can just greet and move on if you like oo. If anybody talks disrespectfully to you in an unwarranted manner, report it to caretaker or take it up with the police

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by jclassiq(m): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
fashionale:
This is what you see when you live in a (face-me-I-face-you) house. Just maintain normal decorum as a mature person. Greet your neighbors and get on with your daily activities.

Thank you. The key word here is maturity. This guy sounds very immature.

Pls op, don't be upset, how old are you?

I'm not intending to insult you here, just curious.
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by lendahand(m): 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
na so e dey start bro,, that was how l started in the first compound,,,,let them just be on their own and let me be,, the other day l was at the bathroom and within 5 minutes of been in the bathroom one of the girls came and start blabbing how the person in the bathroom is wasting her time,, saying all manners of rubbish outside to purposely irritate me,,l just came out and hold my peace ,,l didn't reply to the barking dog,,but honestly one day l am afraid they will push me to the wall.
haa no wonder!! Face me I slap you na normal wahala be that, see finish must enter. Kneel down and pray to God to upgrade your life then work hard and find your way into a self contained apartment at least
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by SeriouslySense(m): 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
haha, reminds me of primary secondary school ( they are no longer in secondary school, now in tertiary, the rules have changes too), but reporting them will only give them what they want, the drama, and in this case, they will be justified, because they did not even touch him, he might begin to look like a crazy or weak fellow, the antisocial one, they have been dreaming about.

lendahand:
you can just greet and move on if you like oo. If anybody talks disrespectfully to you in an unwarranted manner, report it to caretaker or take it up with the police

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little (detailed) Pt 2 / Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! / Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.