Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

I Feel So Bad For Cheating On My Wife. Chapter 4 And 5 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel So Bad For Cheating On My Wife. Chapter 4 And 5 (261 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Feel So Bad For Cheating On My Wife. Chapter 4 And 5 by LoveUdie: 10:53am On Jul 14, 2022
When I got to work the next day, my Secretary greeted me like nothing happened, I heaved a sigh of relief. Driving to work, I had thought of so many awkward ways it could go, when I see her, but to my surprise, it went well, or so I thought.
Few minutes before lunchtime, I was going through some files in my computer, when she walked into my office, without knocking like she used to, and handed me a piece of paper …

Secretary; I want to thank you for last night, though, we didn’t finish, but you made me happy. That money you gave me wasn’t enough, I used it to settle someone my mum was owing, I still need more for a few other things. Go through the list to see the ones you can do for me, if you are able to do all, I will be very grateful. I will be giving you anyhow and wherever you want it. Also, now that we have started dating, don’t you think it’s better to call you by your name when we are alone? it’s somehow to be using ‘sir’ on someone tha f¥cks me” …
I was completely gobsmacked by the time she finished talking. I couldn’t believe all that came out from her mouth. She wants to turn me into an atm. The list she handed to me had hair, iphone, smart tv, kitchen items, and some cash. What in God’s name have I gotten myself into? I took a deep breath and spoke …

Tunde; where is all these coming from? It’s like you’ve forgotten your position. If you think what happened yesterday gives you the audacity to walk into my office to start making these outrageous demands, then you must think me one of those small boys you mingle with. If it was a raise that you asked for, I would have actually considered it, but this? Nah, you have lost it. Take this out of here, before I lose my temper”
I flung the paper towards her, it landed on the floor, and she picked it up, folded it and placed it on my desk, with a wide grin on her face …
Secretary; oga, be calming down, jare. You think all these initial gragra will scare me ni? That’s not possible na, Ilorin babe like me. I didn’t mention a raise, because what you pay me for working for you is very fair, this new negotiation is based on the fact that I am now your.....https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com/2022/07/i-feel-so-bad-for-cheating-on-my-wife_095299554.html

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Have A Perfect Relationship / BREAKING: Ex-igp, Tafa Balogun, Dies At 75 Http:///sw4gry / Beautiful Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.