Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

I Regret Being An African - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Being An African (1180 Views)

+18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] / I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy / I Regret Being In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Being An African by shantti(m): 11:18am On Feb 16, 2023
At times I wonder the crime I must have committed in my previous life that resulted my being an Africa in this present life. Look at how developed and sane the white society is. Everything is smooth and seemless. Come to Nigeria, everything is upside down.

I developed malaria last night. Had to hold it till this morning. Went to the bank very early around 5am only to meet a very huge crowd. They was no guarantee that ATM would even dispense that day oh. They were just hoping. And I was afraid to use a different bank cos many banks were dispensing only to their customers. I collected number and left, came back around 8am, ATM wasnt dispensing yet and I was getting down with malaria. I resorted to POS, unfortunately, no POS operator had cash available.

I decided to try my luck with transfer. Went to a pharmacy. Luckily for me, the girl said she accepts transfer. She packaged the drugs for me. I tried paying with bank transfer, but it wasn't going through, access bank is a very useless bank. I tried and tried, no way. She told me she had POS, maybe I should try it, omo, I gave her my card, the same issue, no network. I couldn't buy the drugs again.

I went home with my malaria, annoyed with everything. Like, why can't things work out as it should in Nigeria. Why must we have to suffer for everything. I've looked at how the whites even have the time to go for hiking, sky diving, surfing the waves, picnics etc. They aren't under pressure simply because everything works for them.
Here in Nigeria, the struggle start right from the second u are born, heat will bombard ur new born body till you start to cry and the nurses will even be shouting at you as they bathe you as if you are the cause of their misfortune.

Den no born you well to go and surf the waves in Nigeria. Even the waves are angry at the hardship, dem fit tear u hot slap for disturbing them. In fact, Mami water fit kidnap u and demand for ransom in new notes.

Go and sky dive nah, while in the air, u will realize that your parachute is aba-made, and fabricated from a restaurant curtain.

Ordinary bank transaction is hell here. I wouldn't be surprised if access bank's internet service provider is mtn or glo, instead of them to utilize superior internet service providers. I wouldn't even be surprised if they don't have their own personal servers, they might be sharing servers.

Why is everything just upside down in this country. Make this malaria no sha kill me.

9 Likes

Re: I Regret Being An African by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 16, 2023
I needed cash yesterday, only got 3k old notes.
This is a pandemic, we are in a zoo, only animals can live here comfortably.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Being An African by Blaxhex: 11:37am On Feb 16, 2023
This write up cracked me up so bad 🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Being An African by marlow1962(m): 11:48am On Feb 16, 2023
Welcome to Nigeria, where suffering and smiling is the motto.
Re: I Regret Being An African by Creamcrest(m): 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sharrap there,and you think Europe is heaven.....Lol.

Maybe you forgot gun violence,high rent cost, working multiple jobs to survive,the cold,the fear of nuclear wars,the debt life.

The fear of earthquakes, hurricanes.

Nigeria'is the real heaven on earth.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being An African by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
Creamcrest:

Stockholm syndrome.
You get attached to suffering for too long and it now looks good to you.

10 Likes

Re: I Regret Being An African by Creamcrest(m): 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
Olasyke:

Stockholm syndrome.
You get attached to suffering for too long and it now looks good to you.
Nigeria is the enjoyment headquarters of the world.
Cheap house rent.
No need working multiple jobs,a bank job in Nigeria can feed a family but a banker in Europe needs 2 jobs to survive.

Most Nigerians can easily own houses but people in Europe will be in rent for a long time.Most of them take over 10 years paying mortgages to own houses.

My friend who relocated to America about 10 years ago is still paying house rent in America while his mates in Nigeria are now landlords,own their personal cars.

Nigeria is the enjoyment headquarters of this world.
As for nepa just get a good solar or inverter.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Being An African by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
Creamcrest:

Nigeria is the enjoyment headquarters of the world.
Cheap house rent.
No need working multiple jobs,a bank job in Nigeria can feed a family but a banker in Europe needs 2 jobs to survive.

Most Nigerians can easily own houses but people in Europe will be in rent for a long time.Most of them take over 10 years paying mortgages to own houses.

My friend who relocated to America about 10 years ago is still paying house rent in America while his mates in Nigeria are now landlords,own their personal cars.

Nigeria is the enjoyment headquarters of this world.
As for nepa just get a good solar or inverter.
I actually get your sarcasm now.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Being An African by Creamcrest(m): 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
Olasyke:

I actually get your sarcasm now.
Not sarcasm bro,I'm stating fact.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being An African by Kobicove(m): 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
There is something wrong with the psyche of the black man that is the reason why countries that have a predominantly black population can't do anything right!

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Being An African by StrongAlphMale: 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
OP, this shit you wrote is too funny 🤣 grin

It'll take a minimum of 50yrs for Nigeria to catch up with the rest of the world. But unfortunately the rest of the world must have already gone 50yrs ahead of us, while we struggle behind

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Being An African by Goodmarlian: 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
Not just Naija The black race is lowest race in the human hierachy next to animals,low iq, greed,no regard for humanity all these are animalistic traits,black man can never get anything right not in our lifetime,the only thing we compete with the white is religion we have the biggest and richest churches in the world but still the poverty capital in the world.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Being An African by ikeno(m): 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
So all this things you said happened to you just in one day,you must be a very unlucky person.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being An African by jericco1(m): 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
The black race is going through a lot.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being An African by Goodlady(f): 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
Shantti, I feel your pain. What I v seen in order to get cash for daily upkeep and transportation is hell. The Internet banking really exposed Nigeria that it's nowhere near technology. We won't be feeling this new note saga at all if we v all gone electronic transfer that's working well.
Shebi you see Buhari this morning saying old N200 is still tenable. The baba is just doing it for political fight cos from the onset, Nigerian currency bo suppose pass N100 note. The day they manufactured N200, N500 and N1000, the corruption and cash stock piling increased and improved X1000.
Creamcrest:
Sharrap there,and you think Europe is heaven.....Lol.

Maybe you forgot gun violence,high rent cost, working multiple jobs to survive,the cold,the fear of nuclear wars,the debt life.

The fear of earthquakes, hurricanes.

May you suffer in Nigeria all your life. The op just vented out his frustrations and he didn't use your data. We are comparing tangible things you dey compare trash.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Being An African by Creamcrest(m): 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
Goodlady:
Shantti, I feel your pain. What I v seen in order to get cash for daily upkeep and transportation is hell. The Internet banking really exposed Nigeria that it's nowhere near technology. We won't be feeling this new note saga at all if we v all gone electronic transfer that's working well.
Shebi you see Buhari this morning saying old N200 is still tenable. The baba is just doing it for political fight cos from the onset, Nigerian currency bo suppose pass N100 note. The day they manufactured N200, N500 and N1000, the corruption and cash stock piling increased and improved X1000.

May you suffer in Nigeria all your life. The op just vented out his frustrations and he didn't use your data. We are comparing tangible things you dey compare trash.
Your father.

Infact 10x suffer for your mother left yansh there.

Animal.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being An African by Goodlady(f): 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
Creamcrest:

Your father.

Animal.
You are mad

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being An African by Creamcrest(m): 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
Goodlady:

You are mad
Mods farano and rockstation.

Rule 2.
Re: I Regret Being An African by Goodlady(f): 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
Creamcrest:

Mods farano and rockstation.

Rule 2.
So those mods ll be blind to see your own initial abuse?
Seems they v cursed you.
Creamcrest:

Your father.

Animal.
No be you type the gibberish above for yourself?
Non-entity!

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being An African by shantti(m): 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
ikeno:
So all this things you said happened to you just in one day,you must be a very unlucky person.

Back to sender
Re: I Regret Being An African by MSN1(m): 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
shantti:
At times I wonder the crime I must have committed in my previous life that resulted my being an Africa in this present life. Look at how developed and sane the white society is. Everything is smooth and seemless. Come to Nigeria, everything is upside down.

I developed malaria last night. Had to hold it till this morning. Went to the bank very early around 5am only to meet a very huge crowd. They was no guarantee that ATM would even dispense that day oh. They were just hoping. And I was afraid to use a different bank cos many banks were dispensing only to their customers. I collected number and left, came back around 8am, ATM wasnt dispensing yet and I was getting down with malaria. I resorted to POS, unfortunately, no POS operator had cash available.

I decided to try my luck with transfer. Went to a pharmacy. Luckily for me, the girl said she accepts transfer. She packaged the drugs for me. I tried paying with bank transfer, but it wasn't going through, access bank is a very useless bank. I tried and tried, no way. She told me she had POS, maybe I should try it, omo, I gave her my card, the same issue, no network. I couldn't buy the drugs again.

I went home with my malaria, annoyed with everything. Like, why can't things work out as it should in Nigeria. Why must we have to suffer for everything. I've looked at how the whites even have the time to go for hiking, sky diving, surfing the waves, picnics etc. They aren't under pressure simply because everything works for them.
Here in Nigeria, the struggle start right from the second u are born, heat will bombard ur new born body till you start to cry and the nurses will even be shouting at you as they bathe you as if you are the cause of their misfortune.

Den no born you well to go and surf the waves in Nigeria. Even the waves are angry at the hardship, dem fit tear u hot slap for disturbing them. In fact, Mami water fit kidnap u and demand for ransom in new notes.

Go and sky dive nah, while in the air, u will realize that your parachute is aba-made, and fabricated from a restaurant curtain.

Ordinary bank transaction is hell here. I wouldn't be surprised if access bank's internet service provider is mtn or glo, instead of them to utilize superior internet service providers. I wouldn't even be surprised if they don't have their own personal servers, they might be sharing servers.

Why is everything just upside down in this country. Make this malaria no sha kill me.

Awon Japa is bad and not for everyone.
The orderliness, comfort and sanity in yanky can never b compared to being a millionaire in Naija!
Our wack Money, money, money mindset is d major thing bringing us 100yrs backward in dis country.

(1) (Reply)

This is Why I Will Always Thank God For Redpill / 23yrs Old Girl Doing It With 8yr Old Boy (video) / Am 80% Sure She Does Not Want The Marriage, At The Same Time She Doesn't Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.