Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC (18747 Views)

BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity / Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi / APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by Alajiki(m): 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Suliya?
Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by Franzinni: 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
posty56:
it's the other way around undecided, someone that can maintain her home ,na Lagos State she go come maintain
shoot
Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by hyride: 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
Book a ride today on Hyride app right from the comfort of your home.
Download and Install on Google Play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ezeeRider.rider.elite

With Hyride, you
- Eliminate fraudulent ride
- Connect 24/7
- Online Chat
- Real-Time Tracking
- Extra Income
Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by Berankis: 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
xynerise:
Should we tell him?
No sir!
Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by feedthenation(m): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
---Continuation of the series, Jenifa for Deputy Governor---

1 Like

Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by mbjsuki(m): 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
Keep whining yourself, Oga Ade!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by drololaaof: 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
They are thinking it is comedy show ,they have failed from the start.
Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by Saidfx(m): 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ekiti people sha, they have a very sweet mouth and most times delusional. Awon failure
Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by truthfinder319: 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
Fake guy. He is a diploma holder and he calls himself "Dr" The media should investigate this man, he used to be an errand boy to Bola Tinubu. He is fake and comedic like Funke

FreedomOnlineng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtjrzumD-vQ

1 Like

Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by Ofemmanu1: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
shegz24:
.. PDP(Lagos) will finish third in a two horse race.

cheesy cheesy

Maka why?
Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by truthfinder319: 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
Mixing Politics with your unauthorised business advert shows you are confused and shallow at the same time

Kendo1990:
PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT 2023.

Contact us for your car hire /cab services here in Enugu state . We have neat and sound cars and jeeps with competent and certified drivers for your traveling comfort. Airport shuttle pick ups, town services, we also travel to most states in Nigeria. Our prices are incomparable and quite attractive. A trial will convince you. Please contact me on zero seven zero, three two seven, two eight four, Six four. Pls cal now for possible bookings. Kaycee executive cab/car hire Enugu. Address is at akanu ibiam international airport Enugu. Registered fully with federal airport authority of Nigeria. Remain blessed. Cheers!
Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by truthfinder319: 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
Iit is only thugs like you that think Democratic election is about thuggery. Get out bro

cmikel:

THATS IF YOU CAN WITHSTAND THE APC THUGS OF ELECTION DAY

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE MACHINERY ( THUGS TO WIN LAGOS LIKE APC)

YOU NEED MONEY TO CONTROL THUGS, AM SURE YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH RESOURCE.

Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by truthfinder319: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
Fake diploma holder calling himself Dr. You are fake. The media should investigate this man, who used to run errand for Senator Bola Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by hush15: 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
FreedomOnlineng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtjrzumD-vQ

Jandor, whether you pick bobrisky for deputy, I am already voting for PDP. Let those that find it stupid go and hug transformer. Thats my choice. Tinubu must not only be retired from national politics but also from state politics.

Nigerians lokan, lagosians lokan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
Delusion of grandeur.

Even PDP at the peak of its power could not win Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by famology(m): 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
Lol......see mumu
Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by jubrilELsudan: 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
NO BE ONLY DOOM NA BAYGON

1 Like

Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by Thanos5555: 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
kingmsookwagh:
They just gave sanwo olu one way.

Jimmy agbaje would have caused havoc this time.

He should have just tried again...

he was actually banned from contesting again, the guy seems like he was under Tinubu payroll and just toiling with PDP
Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by F117nighthawk: 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
I just laugh � when I see the way Nigerian politicians play their game, no wonder the country continues to go down to the dogs, we have very un serious political miscreants and incompetent people vying for political office
Deciplined, decent, upright principled intellectual have totally abandoned politics in Nigeria, this country cannot make any progress with these kinds of people in power
Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by simplesearch: 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
posty56:
it's the other way around undecided, someone that can maintain her home ,na Lagos State she go come maintain

Most of us live outside God's command as if we can indeed do so successfully. According to God's word, Funke was never married in the first, she's only being living in adultery all along. Any marriage to a person already married before; Wether divorced or not amounts to adultery, and since this is the case with her two previous engagement
she was never married. This therefore implies that she's never got a home to manage in the first place for which she can be morally adjudged. Whenever shes properly married and can't keep same, then we can relate with her case. But for now despite having two children to her name she's still not married.
Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by vicoloni(m): 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
posty56:

Jonathan has one official wife he couldn’t fix Nigeria
Buhari has one wife he couldn’t fix Nigeria
Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by Vulcan24(m): 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
posty56:

This is unreasonable. Misunderstanding in marriage cannot define her competence
Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by jaggabban: 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
Borno votes = SE votes
Atiku + Obi + Jagaban = SS votes
Jagaban= SW votes
Jagaban = North 70% votes
Deal with the truth

1 Like

Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by muyico(m): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
If sey i reside at lag! I 4 vote 4 PDP!
Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by NairaLux(f): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
Uzomacharles:

I quoted you on a dead thread

Wahala wear Koko shoe �

1 Like

Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by kingmsookwagh(m): 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
Thanos5555:

he was actually banned from contesting again, the guy seems like he was under Tinubu payroll and just toiling with PDP
Wow!

This revelation is huge...
Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by Myhusband(m): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
what episode of jenifa diary is jendor featuring in?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apc's Bayelsa Governorship Candidate Timipre Sylva Distributing Alcohol(Video) / Photos: Derailed Train Removed, Repairs Begin / Dachung Bagos: Reps May Impeach Buhari If Nothing Changes After Security Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.