Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC (18722 Views)

BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity / Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi / APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by Bhol28: 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
FOOL
Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by Peacecore: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
cmikel:

THATS IF YOU CAN WITHSTAND THE APC THUGS OF ELECTION DAY

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE MACHINERY ( THUGS TO WIN LAGOS LIKE APC)

YOU NEED MONEY TO CONTROL THUGS, AM SURE YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH RESOURCE.

I dey smell say u don give up already sad

1 Like

Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by Peacecore: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
truthfinder319:
Mixing Politics with your unauthorised business advert shows you are confused and shallow at the same time

Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by lammyna(m): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
Mr. Non Governor and Suliya, Lagos is not Ayetoro ooo. For the fact that you picked a woman who can't maintain a home, Pele ti ee
Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:35am On Jul 15, 2022
posty56:
it's the other way around undecided, someone that can maintain her home ,na Lagos State she go come maintain

Small kids, marriage and management na same, as Dangote divorce twice he can’t manage his big conglomerate Or Elon musk, bill gate, so many of them, marriage is totally different from managing wealth, business, companies, government. Just like that singer Wey manage her home Die abi?? She could have divorce and still be a great singer
Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by Walz001: 1:29am On Jul 15, 2022
Even though Apc no try no be funke way chase her husband go chase us comot lagos
Pdp got no chance in lagos with her .....

Home is always the priority
Let her take care of her home first before taking care of lagos

1 Like

Re: Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC by ekerintee: 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
I am still trying to understand what management skills she has to qualify for the post.To manage a state ,U must have managed a local govt successfully,to make a local govt ,U must have managed a ward successfully, to manage a ward ,U must have managed a company at least successfully,and managing your own home.having problems at home sometimes affect performance at work.

yemmight:
These people seems to believe they are movie location. Funke that cannot manage her marriages wants to manage Lagos? Election in Lagos is for serious people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra 49th Anniversary: MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs To Free Detained Members / Na’abba: Buhari Hasn’t Added Any Value To Democracy… We’ll Stop Him In 2019 / Gender Representation In Nigerian Elected Offices From 1999-2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.