Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Temptation - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Temptation (29071 Views)

The Last Temptation / The Last Temptation / Beyond Temptation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temptation by Xavier5(m): 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
Rosemary33:
who wants to get creative? Can anyone here write the epilogue for us? I would like to read someone write the epilogue of this story cool

I think I'm interested. So what's your idea for the epilogue so that I can write in line with it. You know everything have to be in line with the story plan.

Beautiful, beautiful and beautiful story dear, so impeccable cool wink kiss

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: Temptation by osuolale95(m): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
Temptation...
Re: Temptation by Blesstar(f): 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
Xavier5:

Present ma, anything for the boys?
Yes o
Come and write epilogue o grin

And pls make it juicy and steamy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temptation by Rosemary33: 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
Xavier5:

I think I'm interested. So what's your idea for the epilogue so that I can write in line with it. You know everything has to be in line with the story plan.

Beautiful, beautiful, and beautiful story dear, so impeccable cool wink kiss

#Xavier
after the whole roller coaster ride, we want a happy ending. Must not be a wedding, but kinda something that will give us satisfaction. You know she raised the issue of her father and her kids not supporting her and James.

So, let your imagination guide you as you've read the story �

If you are into spicy romance, you can throw a little or much (depending on how comfortable you are with it) of that as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temptation by Splendidbeauty: 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
Nice ride dear. More knowledge.
Re: Temptation by Xavier5(m): 6:23am On Nov 19, 2022
EPILOGUE

With their lips locked with each other in a sensual, sizzling kiss, James' fingers stroked Chioma's pussy. She's sitted at the edge of the bed, her lacy black stockings adorned legs kept apart, her hands placed backwards on the bed while she tilted her frame slightly backwards. On and on, the dexterous fingers of James glided on the surface of her vagina and clitoris creating sweet sensations which spread across her body. In response, she moaned, moaned on his lips as they kissed sloppily. Her lips were a source of euphoria to him, so soft, so wet, so fleshy, so ecstatic. Gosh! His desire for it... her lips hasn't diminished this five years of being married, not a quantum of it, rather it has augmented, augmented in direct proportionality to the addition of seconds to space-time. Aside that, the oral treat she gave his lips were mind blowing, the absolute testament to her adeptness. They stirred and increased the fire, fire of passion for her in him.

They let out moans of pleasure, their lips passionately gliding against each other. The way she rocked her nectareous lips against his, sucking and tickling his tongue with hers, tremendously showed her passion and hunger to be bleeped and pleasured by him. The feeling was mutual, it has always been. On and on, they kissed. On and on, he stroked her pussy and clitoris. On and on, the room absorbed their moans.

Moving from her lips, he journeyed downwards on her body, kissing and lapping her bare skin eventually arriving at her boobs. The sight of it was electrifying, they were so firm, thick and full. He gave a tongue swipe at her hardened nipple simultaneously sliding two fingers into her steamy pussy. Chioma let out a pleasure squeal at his acts. Her pussy welcomed his fingers into its moist, warm and soft haven. Back and forth, he thrusted and stroked her pussy, his thumb rubbing her clitoris. Sensually and passionately feasting on her boobs and nipples, the intensity of his finger action on her pussy augmented. With ferocity, he finger fvcked her causing Chioma to growl with so much might. On and on, with sensuality and dexterity, he boob feasted and finger fvcked her pussy, his thumb stroking her clitoris.

James lapped and twirled his tongue on her nipple while his fingers slithered in and out of her creamy pussy. Chioma shut her eyes, squirmed and moaned, relishing the sweetness that overwhelmed her. He was good, scratch that, he was exceedingly amazing. God! The feeling of her massive boobs and firm, hardened nipples in his mouth was the experience, the euphoric experience. On and on, he sucked and fingered, taking her to the threshold of orgasm but preventing her from going in. He kept her at the edge, dishing out the perfect blend of pleasure and torment to her. Chioma squirmed and moaned passionately, begging to be relieved from her ecstatic torture.

Finding himself at her pussy, he took a moment to admire the juicy organ before him. It was so enthralling, its thick, swollen and beautiful frame, to its wet and fleshy view, and its musky fragrance, were sensational, they were absolutely sheen, the literal definition of glorious, and thank goodness, it's his for the ravaging, it has always been for five blissful years of marriage, and it will always be. Her shifted g-string added to her sultriness. Parting her pussy with his hands, he glided his tongue deeply on her exposed pussy surface, terminating at her clitoris which he gave brief sensual tongue stroke to. Chioma shivered and groaned. Taking his time, he ran his lips on her racy thighs decked with a luscious, lacy black stockings, kissing, sucking and lapping. He took his time to relish the sweetness of her thick, luscious thighs. This woman, his Chioma, is the goddess of sultriness.

Groping her racy hips, he buried his face in between her gorgeous thighs, flicking and stroking her pussy with his tongue. Relentlessly, effortlessly, he sucked and feasted, relishing the electrifying feeling her alluring musky, juicy pussy gave to him, it was raw hedonism. Her pussy, its musky taste and fragrance, its fleshy, thick and sloppy sensations on his tongue, was electrifying. He grunted in pleasure, his tongue making a slurpy sound as he sucked and ate her pussy with immense passion and intensity. Occasionally, he tickled and lapped her clitoris with his tongue. Groping his hair, with her eyes shut, Chioma squirmed and moaned with so much delight.

Knowing she's about to hit orgasm, he increased the momentum of his oral action. With ferocity, dexterity and sensuality, he sucked, feasted and tongue stroked her pussy and clitoris, eventually ushering her into the blissful atmosphere of orgasm. Agape growled, squealed and twirled as her body submitted to the domineering power of orgasm which swept through her like a tsunami leaving in its path, enormous pleasurable sensations.

With her lying on the bed with her stockings adorned legs spread apart, he vertically positioned in between her legs on his knees. Holding his dick, he ran it on the the slickly surface of her vagina causing them to moan at the sweet feeling it created in them. Such act filled him enormously with the urge, the rush to be buried in her. James shut his eyes and bit his lips, relishing the slickly euphoric feeling of his rigid shaft gliding against her moist labia. On and on, he tickled her pussy and clitoris with his dick.
Moving his waist, he slowing ushered his dick into her electrifying, juicy vagina. They, especially James, moaned deeply as his dick slowly filled her. Biting his lips, he relished the sweetness of her pleasure hole as it enveloped his dick. Slowly and sensually, he thrusted and twirled his dick in her juicy pussy, basking in the euphoria of it. On and on, he fvcked, picking up pace. They moaned in pleasure. Resting her stockings adorned enthralling legs on his arms, he fvcked with profuse passion and energy, occasionally twirling his dick. He took in the erotic view of her lusciously bouncing boobs, pleasure filled face, shifted g-string and squirming body. The sight of his dick slithering in and out of her pussy was glorious. On and on, he fvcked, leading them, especially her, back and forth their orgasm. The sight of her shifted g-string was fiery. He refused pulling it off, he loves the erotic view it gave and intensified. Fvcking his sexy wife with such added sexiness was thrilling, it was a beautiful fetish.

Bending towards her with her legs on his shoulders, he engaged her lips in a deep kiss. God! Such position gave him deeper access in her tight pussy, the feeling was amazing. To show his appreciation, he fvcked her hard, deep and good. Relentlessly and enormously, his dick deeply thrusted and twirled in and out of her sloppy hole. Moving his lips to her firm, round boobs, he sucked with immense pleasure and dexterity, his dick not relenting in gracing her titillating canal with its hardness and passion. She held tightly to him, their pleasure grunts and moans filled the atmosphere of the room. Chioma's moans increased in intensity and irregularity, a sign of her upcoming orgasm. In response, he fvcked harder and deeper, leading her ecstatically into her orgasm, but at the brink of it, he pulled out causing her to groan deeply in displeasure and torment. In response, James gave a naughty smirk. What's the fun in not being beautifully tortured.

"Ahhh... yes... James... baby... fvck me... fvck me hard... fvck me good... fvck me deep... yes, like that... God! How I love your dick... give it to me... give it to my pussy so good... James, darling pound that pussy so hard, it's all yours. Yes... ahhh... ahhhh... ahhhhh..." She moaned with passion and energy, his dick swimming skillfully, hard and good in her titillating pussy as her beautifully sculptured ass graced his groin in doggy. She gripped the bed sheet and moaned passionately into it. On and on, he fvcked harder and deeper, driving his hard, thick dick to the very edge of her pussy. In and out, round and round. In and out, round and round. In and out, round and round, his dick graced her pussy with dexterity, intensity and pleasure. James visually feasted on her sultry jiggling ass cheeks, moaning and basking in the sweetness of her tight, wet, fleshy, juicy canal, likewise the feeling of her jiggling ass cheeks against his groin. This was amazing, it was ecstatic.

"Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!..." Chioma screamed loudly, increasing her grip on the bed, her body quaking enormously as her orgasm rocked her body. Her pussy opened its heaven's gate, letting her squirt gush out immensely, soiling his dick and groin. The experience was raw euphoria.

"Chi darlingggggggg!!!..." Simultaneously, James growled lowly but intensely as his orgasm washed over him. He spilled massively into her as her squirt graced his dick and groin. This was heavenly. He collapsed on her who collapsed on the bed as they both gasped for breath, relishing the beautiful feeling of their just concluded orgasm.

"The nectareous effect you have on me is unexplainable, mind blowing. I can't stop desiring you. A thousand of you isn't enough for me," James purred, nozzling and kissing her afterwards. In reaction, Chioma squirmed and giggled, her hand stroking his hair.

"The euphoria feeling is mutual dear. It is. Every moment with you is raw bliss," Chioma replied and adjusted her frame to contain his weight on her. Still stroking his hair, and with a light tone, she said, "I love you James."

"I love you too, my Chi," James reciprocated and led them into a gentle, passionate post coital kiss.

Can a anything good come from Nazareth? That is a popular question ever since the historical and Biblical Nathanael first asked it. Can anything good come out of Nazareth? A very simple question but with a lot of severity in its answer. Can anything good come out of Nazareth? That has been one thought that has dominated Chioma's mind and of course life. It all started over nine years ago when the villain of the story, her story, James, popped into the scene with one intention of desecrating her marital bed. Of course as a committed wife, she would be damn if she ever allowed it. Yes, there were times she was at the brink of yielding, but she always had a way of shifting off the edge. To her, her marriage and home was worth the commitment, protection and honour. She definitely was in cloud nine at the awareness of her committment to her marital vow.

Don't believe everything you think, that statement was more than true in her life. Her perfect life came crashing and squashing like an over ripe pawpaw fruit falling from its tree onto a rocky surface when she found out her marriage of 20 good solid years was nothing but a fraud, the biggest fraud, in her opinion, in human history. There was an enormous flip in roles, the hero became the villain, and the villain, the hero. Her darling George was the embodiment of fraud, lies, wickedness and murder. Unfortunately she was cut in the cross fire of the whole drama, but fortunately, she got her salvation although not without the emotional ailment that rocked her soul, not excluding her children.

If she ever thought that was where the curtain of her story would be drawn, then she has made a pact with self deceit. One thing led to another that led to another and approximately ten years later, she's married to the alleged villain of her story, James.

For the five years she's married to him, it's been a rollercoaster ride of love, passion and euphoria. At the beginning of her romance, she was apprehensive that her children and parents would object to her romance, but to her surprise they gave their consent and approval of it. She never thought they would be open minded, or was it because of the story surrounding the whole thing? Did they consent because of their empathy for her, because they felt she needed the solace after getting her heart shattered like a broken glass? She couldn't really tell, but be it empathy or liberality, she has her children and parent's support, and of course James'. With her family's support, she gave the critcizing public the middle finger.

Talking about James'children, she never knew he had them, twins to be precise, Alex and Alexa. According to him, after the whole tragedy of their mother's death, he had to keep them off grid for their protection. The kids, according to him, weren't present on the night of their mother's death because they were on vacation with his cousin's --- Janet --- family in the United States. As for his mentally unstable mum, she is still responding to treatment with improvements.

Our past experiences can influence our behavioral pattern. Chioma due to her George experience has been tense and skeptical regarding her marriage and the person of James. What if he turns out to be like George or worse? What if he turns out to be a fraud either now or in the future? This thoughts that sends the fear energy hovering over her coursed through her mind lots of time. But what if he is sincere? She knows his story, does she? She thought she knew George's story but how did things turn out? But hey because George was Darth Vader doesn't mean James is or will be, but what if he turns out to be? Well, what if he continues to be the world's best husband and father? Ponderings like this made her head ache but after times of trying to put uncontrollable circumstances under her control, she finally decided to leave things to the universe to handle. James might end up being Geoge 2.0 or he might continue to be the amazing man, husband and father that he is. But whatever the case maybe, she will just have to relish the euphoria of the present, not minding the past or the future. The past is what has been, the future is what will be, but the present is what is, and breaking news, she lives in the present, so she should glory in it, and that will she do.

In addition to that, James has very well progressed in his Christian journey, a decision he made five years ago before he made his marital proposal known to her. She wondered if it was because of this decision that made him not have sex with her in that room that day, or because he felt guilty which made him not want to take "advantage" of her, or because he was was sincere with his feelings and desire for her in wanting something real, committed and lasting. Whatever the case, he is her husband now, something real, committed and lasting huh, and he has grown in his Christian life, good for her.

So once again, can anything good come out of Nazareth? Yopsy dopsy. At least, Chioma's story is a testament to that, from crisis to bliss.

#Xavier

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temptation by Xavier5(m): 6:30am On Nov 19, 2022
My initial plan for the epilogue was to recreate the party scene at the beginning of the story with the intention of setting the ground for a sequel.

The event would have taken place at the 10th marriage anniversary of James and Chioma when a charismatic and sultry lady from James' past will come into the scene, sending shock and tension to James and Chioma respectively.

But this was the compromise after the cerebral Rosemary33 said she wanted a happy ending. It's her story, everything must be in line with her plans for it, that was why I asked about her epilogue ideas. So here you have it.

Rosemary33, that's 2500 words, I charge #2 per words. So elele, my 5K grin grin grin

When this beautiful story started, I never thought I will end it, but all thanks to Rosemary33, that's the reality, and I'm grateful for that privilege.

For followers of Xav-Verse, we continue next year, had to use this year to write the stories. They're ready now

Xavier out

#Xavier

2 Likes

Re: Temptation by Xavier5(m): 6:36am On Nov 19, 2022
Blesstar:

Yes o
Come and write epilogue o grin

And pls make it juicy and steamy wink

Why do I have this feeling that you know me from somewhere cool

1 Like

Re: Temptation by Ann2012(f): 7:22am On Nov 19, 2022
Xavier5 don finish me for here with juicy something oooooo.

Thank you Rosemary33 for this mind blowing story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temptation by Blesstar(f): 8:00am On Nov 19, 2022
Xavier5:

Why do I have this feeling that you know me from somewhere cool
You never can tell... wink

1 Like

Re: Temptation by Xavier5(m): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2022
Ann2012:
Xavier5 don finish me for here with juicy something oooooo.

Thank you Rosemary33 for this mind blowing story.

1 Like

Re: Temptation by Xavier5(m): 9:07am On Nov 19, 2022
Blesstar:

You never can tell... wink

Shey you dey whine me ni

1 Like

Re: Temptation by Rosemary33: 9:50am On Nov 19, 2022
Xavier5:
My initial plan for the epilogue was to recreate the party scene at the beginning of the story with the intention of setting the ground for a sequel.

The event would have taken place at the 10th marriage anniversary of James and Chioma when a charismatic and sultry lady from James' past will come into the scene, sending shock and tension to James and Chioma respectively.

But this was the compromise after the cerebral Rosemary33 said she wanted a happy ending. It's her story, everything must be in line with her plans for it, that was why I asked about her epilogue ideas. So here you have it.

Rosemary33, that's 2500 words, I charge #2 per words. So elele, my 5K grin grin grin

When this beautiful story started, I never thought I will end it, but all thanks to Rosemary33, that's the reality, and I'm grateful for that privilege.

For followers of Xav-Verse, we continue next year, had to use this year to write the stories. They're ready now

Xavier out

#Xavier

See ehn, erotic scenes are one hell of a difficult scene to write and I wasn't expecting so much but mehn, you wowed me shocked.

What?

Dude, this is good.

Hope you don't mind a little something (not as much as 5k grin)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temptation by Xavier5(m): 11:03am On Nov 19, 2022
Rosemary33:

See ehn, erotic scenes are one hell of a difficult scene to write and I wasn't expecting so much but mehn, you wowed me shocked.

Swears, add horror and action to the list cool

What?

The initial plan shock you bah. Don't blame a nigga for wanting more of James and Chioma grin cheesy

Dude, this is good.

Thanks so much. Coming from you means a lot.

Hope you don't mind a little something (not as much as 5k grin)

No tell me say this woman take this thing serious grin grin grin.
I'm gladden by your generosity but I will have to say no. See it as my tiny tweeny contribution to the story cool

#Xavier

2 Likes

Re: Temptation by Rosemary33: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
Xavier5:

The initial plan shock you bah. Don't blame a nigga for wanting more of James and Chioma grin cheesy

I'm gladden by your generosity but I will have to say no. See it as my tiny tweeny contribution to the story cool

#Xavier
smiley smiley thank you so much.

2 Likes

Re: Temptation by Blesstar(f): 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
Xavier5:

#Xavier
Xavier my guy grin
You too much jareh kiss

1 Like

Re: Temptation by Rosemary33: 8:12am On Nov 23, 2022
iamdynamite:
this shit is getting hotter, i think george is actually the bad guy and james is very much aware
Re: Temptation by Rosemary33: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2022
Thanks to everyone who followed this story to the end. You all made writing it fun for me.

So, because I'm going to re-write, edit and publish this story to a book which will be sold in bookstores, I'm removing it from this platform (Hoping we all had read it and wouldn't miss it so much grin)

I'll return here with another story soon. Hopefully, very soon. And my Male character will shock all of us grin

5 Likes

Re: Temptation by Nuhskhut: 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
@Xavier,you too much.Though missed your Works.
Re: Temptation by Nuhskhut: 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
@Xavier,you too much.Though missed your works.
Re: Temptation by Nuhskhut: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
@Xavier,you too much.Miss your work though.
Re: Temptation by Rosemary33: 7:46am On Dec 27, 2022
Hi, family. Akwaugo is now out o. Available on Amazon and Bambooks. Please go and download and read. Don't forget to rate and drops your review.

This is the only way to support me kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Temptation by Suunnn(f): 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
Rosemary33:
Can we run two stories here concurrently? grin grin

A message preached by Pastor Osiri Wisdom of the Wisdom Place Church inspired this Short story.

My other story will still be running until I finish it.

Meanwhile, enjoy this short story...
smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cross Roads / Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend / MY JOURNEY TO Eko(lagos). Part1 Episode 1 Story By Kelly9ice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.