Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship (29355 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Emmanuel909090: 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2022
kartelkid:
Please guys I need to understand something that really bothers me; I sometimes result to smoking to cope with, as I find it really depressing.

In my early days I used to have girlfriends, and it was quite a deal, back then in school.
As I got older I switched to being used to hookups and ashawo; and the sorts, because I realized all I wanted was sex.

Years past, I've outgrown this hookup thing, and value creating relationships with women; which obviously includes sex, but is more serious and could lead to something in future.

What worries me is that despite all my attempts online and offline to find a relationship material woman; I realized that almost all the ladies I toasted wanted nothing but hookup. The moment I appear serious; they disappear or try to play mind games.

Please guys is this a normal thing now in our country, or it's just me experiencing this. It's really sad; and hopeless, as a normal relationship will help my morale and prepare for the future.

Have you found it easy to have permanent relationships without playing the religion card?

Speechless

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by begoniaa: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
Emaprince:
That guy does not represent every men. And to correct you..what men need are children. Not women. Thats why timaya them has baby mamas. You think they cry at night? Because women cry at night over loneliness..you think men do same?

Cry over a woman? Same women that only bring all kinds of burden and lack of peace to a man's life? Any man crying over absence of a woman in his life was single handedly raised by his mom in a home of all girls and him as the only son. Maybe thats why such man will think he should be surrounded by daughters of eve all the time.

Op is probably looking to settle down and just realised that the women of today are nothing but rotten fruits. Maybe he though he will find women that still behave like those in the time of his mom. Social media women we have today are attention who.res..and cheap sex tools. Nothing marriageable about them.

You are just all over the place, making incoherent points. grin Calm down next time and think through what you want to say to me before hitting the submit button.

I do not care for WHY men cry; I am only interested in knowing that THEY CRY. If you like bring ten thousand reasons to explain it, all na for your pocket.

Also, I do not care for the realities of the OP and why he wants to settle down, all I am interested in knowing is that MEN WANT TO SETTLE DOWN, and they are bemoaning the fact that they cannot find a woman...

Whatever you believe about women is your ish, it still will not stop another one of your gender from creating a thread tomorrow to look for a wife. cheesy
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by begoniaa: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
sniperr007:
Not that.

There are many benefits of dating an older lady.

Most younger girls don't know what they want and are still finding themselves.

*Sighs*.

In a nutshell - you are recommending evening newspapers?
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Emaprince: 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
begoniaa:

You are just all over the place, making incoherent points. grin Calm down next time and think through what you want to say to me before hitting the submit button.

I do not care for WHY men cry; I am only interested in knowing that THEY CRY. If you like bring ten thousand reasons to explain it, all na for your pocket.

Also, I do not care for the realities of the OP and why he wants to settle down, all I am interested in knowing is that MEN WANT TO SETTLE DOWN, and they are bemoaning the fact that they cannot find a woman...

Whatever you believe about women is your ish, it still will not stop another one of your gender from creating a thread tomorrow to look for a wife. cheesy
You should be more worried over the fact that a man created a thread lamenting over the lack of good woman in todays society. You are not supposed to be shinning teeth. Rather you should cover your face in shame or try to even prove to us that there is still some insignificant number of virtuous women anywhere.
That today women are sex tools is something you are cheerful of now? And tomorrow you will complain when they call you guys sex objects.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by bepositive11: 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
If you need someone, you're dangerous to that person. It's not healthy love

LutherSanchez:
Women never wants you to need them only to want them. The moment your want becomes need,they no longer wants you

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by begoniaa: 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
Emaprince:
You should be more worried over the fact that a man created a thread lamenting over the lack of good woman in todays society. You are not supposed to be shinning teeth. Rather you should cover your face in shame or try to even prove to us that there is still some insignificant number of virtuous women anywhere.
That today women are sex tools is something you are cheerful of now? And tomorrow you will complain when they call you guys sex objects.

Over my dead body. Ki i se emi Bekolari Majekodunmi lo ma wa prove yin wrong. grin grin Say watin? As per who you be? I'm coming na. It's like the memo of the times hasn't gotten to your side? You think I will start scrambling, trying to convince you that there are still good women? Believe whatever the heck you want to – your fokken belief is your fokken belief and responsibility, Mister Man. So, swerve.

Yes o. See all my teeth outside. I go shine am well well. Come and sue me. I am not even satisfied with the level of bad women around ... I am still rooting for more women becoming bad and less and less marriage worthy. undecided

We are sex objects, ehen? Is it today you have started calling women names? Go and bring an artillery of degrading labels y'all could ever think of- when you are truly tired of wailing, you will go your way.

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Justnow2022: 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
hifocus:

The way you think you're playing these women, they're playing you too. You're just one out of many options. Think nigga. Think!

Which is exactly why I don’t do love, I’ll choose the one that brings more than love to the table.

Only a simp will think he’s so-called girlfriend doesn’t have other guys rocking her boat.

Real niggas don’t love

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by bepositive11: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
Don't generalise women. They are not all the same. If you keep attracting a certain kind of woman and you're not happy with it, take a look at yourself. You're the one attracting them.

kartelkid:
With all due respect, you're absolutely correct. I guess this is why most guys fish out single mothers everywhere.
The reality is that I'm no longer getting long-term satisfaction from only having casual sex. I also need a help mate.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by sob123(m): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
Do you have money? if no forget it.
Girls this days are looking for guys that have money and valuable and beside you sound desperate.

Try to be valuable then you will see them gather you like bee

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by ashawopikin(m): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
kartelkid:
Please guys I need to understand something that really bothers me; I sometimes result to smoking to cope with, as I find it really depressing.

In my early days I used to have girlfriends, and it was quite a deal, back then in school.
As I got older I switched to being used to hookups and ashawo; and the sorts, because I realized all I wanted was sex.

Years past, I've outgrown this hookup thing, and value creating relationships with women; which obviously includes sex, but is more serious and could lead to something in future.

What worries me is that despite all my attempts online and offline to find a relationship material woman; I realized that almost all the ladies I toasted wanted nothing but hookup. The moment I appear serious; they disappear or try to play mind games.

Please guys is this a normal thing now in our country, or it's just me experiencing this. It's really sad; and hopeless, as a normal relationship will help my morale and prepare for the future.

Have you found it easy to have permanent relationships without playing the religion card?
baba no put yourself under any unnecessary pressure, who relationship epp, when u are ready, you will know

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
grin grin grin

bukatyne:

Read this on Yoruba cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
Justnow2022:

You never can tell what the future holds. Besides, I don’t need to be as rich as Ned to marry a much younger girl.

My dad isn’t rich, but he married a very young girl, and that almost shattered my family. We had to accept it eventually.

Like father like son, you might even get to destroy your family and succeed where he failed wink

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Fantazy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
Don't act too serious at first! As in don't bring marriage into it first.
Just toast and be dating, as time goes on when the love is getting to another level (I hope you know love have levels)

Then you let her know you will like to be more serious, as in engaging her and getting to spend the rest of your life with her (if she's actually the type you want o).
It will be difficult for her to withdraw at this stage.

Even me sef I no get Girlfriend!

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Midas01: 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
You guys overrate yourselves on this app. You guys keep hoeing yourselves but wanting virtuous , modest wife material that you'll still cheat on with your community deek.

If you don't geddifok.
posty56:
the sooner men realize there's hardly wife material in this era the sooner they find peace ,my guy stop stressing yourself,be like don jazzy be like timaya ,they ain't married but they're are happy ,no be must say everybody marry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Midas01: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
Keep telling yourselves rubbish, lmao.
LutherSanchez:
Like it or not,a man can choose to marry at any age he likes but women.......
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Hartman11: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
KristaPretty:
The world is changing. Most people don't want to get married or entangled now

I suggest you join groups in the church- volunteer groups as well where you can meet more responsible people I guess
More responsible or more pretenders?
My dear I advise you never to advise someone to look for a relationship in the church

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by KristaPretty(f): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hartman11:

More responsible or more pretenders?
My dear I advise you never to advise someone to look for a relationship in the church

Whatever you say is entirely your business

I gave my opinion, you should do yours without tagging me along.

The space is wide for everyone to comment and i have every right to say or advise how best i want.

There you have it!!!
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by pansophist(m): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
Persephone1:
This is relative, I can not type what every woman as it differs but I will try as much as possible to type out what some sensible women I know look out for in a Man.

The first thing that strikes a woman in a man is his Comportment. When a woman meets you for the first time, she notices how you carry yourself. Your carriage speaks a lot about you. 1) Your maturity: how you deal with people around
2) Your confidence: How you see yourself
3) Your Aura: What you are all about.

This is why in first 5 minutes of meeting you a woman can decide if she wants a long or short term dealings with you.

As you move on with each other, she checks your level of knowledge, intelligence, assertiveness, discipline, self control, your plans, your goals, your conflict resolution ability, your rage level, time management, financial management, communication skills, leadership skills, your resilience, your vulnerability level, how you handle difficult situation, Your playfulness, Your emotional intelligence , ability to play a lover and a teacher etc. If you can beat her in all these areas, i.e be above her in these areas, believe me she will respect you and want to have you. Because not only will she want to enjoy all you have,she would want her children to enjoy these traits and have them too.

There could be more, and some of the listed may not be needed depending on what she wants. But most of those things listed are what women secretly look out for in Men.

As for what can be of value to Man, that will be on you. You only know what you hold dear and what you stand for.

You owe me ooooo cheesy

Good answer, but na only women wey get sense go notice or watch out for these things. The smarter she is, the more discerning she becomes about these qualities in a man.

If she is dumb, then money is enough to qualify as a good man. A girl that tells you "I love you" less than 24 hours is probably dumb and should be dumped. It's money and her selfishness she loves and came for, not him.

8 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by pansophist(m): 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
Tboymessiah:

I love your contributions, please:
Apart from money what can be a man value.

Also

What can a man posses, to make a woman looking up to him

Lead. Be a leader, this single quality is like a master key that activate most traits that makes you grounded as a man, regardless of money, which further makes you attractive. To be a leader, you have to be competent at something, and to be competent, you have to know.

The component of an effective leader is the ability to speak, to bargain, his body language, dress sense, calmess, tactfulness, foresight, self-respect, others looking up to him, street smart, risk taker, inner strength, inward looking etc. Leadership is a skill that covers most if not all competence out there, and to sharpen that skills is to sharpen your attraction.

Being a leader will sharpen all these qualities and these are what makes you attractive to a woman, respected by men, and followed by others. They both go hand in hand. If you're an effective leader, you'll be an attractive man in an organic sense. Look at most leaders, ugly or not, rich or not so rich, women chase them. The leader of the pack are women's natural target, so be one.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Midas01: 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
Bold of you to call the women hoes when the op himself is clearly the hoe, and even stated that he only wanted sex....Lmao

This gender grin
NeckingNgulping:

I have been following your comments. All i see you do is to capitalize on the op's predicament. Listen, the op himself doesn't make up the entire male gender. And i didn't see where he said he's lonely.

It's clear that the hoes he's been following ain't just loyal. I wonder why person go dey carry woman matter for head for this kind time.

For your information, women are more desperate to get married than men as the marital clock is always ticking against the female gender.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Wwwq: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
Get money and fuvvvkk them all stop being a simp
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by begoniaa: 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
Midas01:
Bold of you to call the women hoes when the op himself is clearly the hoe, and even stated that he only wanted sex....Lmao

This gender grin

You can see that there is ment seriously cooking inside their brains. cheesy
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by newbornmacho(m): 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
Persephone1:
This is relative, I can not type what every woman as it differs but I will try as much as possible to type out what some sensible women I know look out for in a Man.

The first thing that strikes a woman in a man is his Comportment. When a woman meets you for the first time, she notices how you carry yourself. Your carriage speaks a lot about you. 1) Your maturity: how you deal with people around
2) Your confidence: How you see yourself
3) Your Aura: What you are all about.

This is why in first 5 minutes of meeting you a woman can decide if she wants a long or short term dealings with you.

As you move on with each other, she checks your level of knowledge, intelligence, assertiveness, discipline, self control, your plans, your goals, your conflict resolution ability, your rage level, time management, financial management, communication skills, leadership skills, your resilience, your vulnerability level, how you handle difficult situation, Your playfulness, Your emotional intelligence , ability to play a lover and a teacher etc. If you can beat her in all these areas, i.e be above her in these areas, believe me she will respect you and want to have you. Because not only will she want to enjoy all you have,she would want her children to enjoy these traits and have them too.

There could be more, and some of the listed may not be needed depending on what she wants. But most of those things listed are what women secretly look out for in Men.

As for what can be of value to Man, that will be on you. You only know what you hold dear and what you stand for.

You owe me ooooo cheesy

Hahahahahahahaha

Naija Women compose themselves and check for all this in a man....

Hahahahahahahaha

The funniest joke I've heard this year.

Abeg Tboymessiah , you're looking in the wrong place.

Men are created superior to women. What it means is that being a man , a real man will compel a woman to look up to you.

Women need help all their lives and their instinct will drive them to real, redpilled men, for salvation.

Please work on becoming more manly, and Women will not dare to lecture you like this one is doing here., rather they'll worship you
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by VirileNelly2420: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
Datboredberri:
Illiterate... Men like you friendzone themselves then wail like bush babies on redpill threads that women are bad...

grin grin @ wail like bush baby...
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by BluntCrazeMan: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
kartelkid:

The type of lady that you're still attracted to are still those ones that are not interested in relationships.
And even when you meet the serious ones, you're still trying to be smart-by-half.
So, they would start to try to be smart too.
And mind games would set in
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by NeckingNgulping(m): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
Emaprince:

You're just wasting your time exchanging words with that hoe Begoniaa. A frustrated wannabe feminist with a battered pussy.

She really wants to settle down with a man, but her bad character wouldn't let it be.

I have already told her that in her quest to search for a man, she will only end up running in circles.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Southpole5917: 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
posty56:
the society for long has wired men to get married soon as they reach a certain age, because of that many men are wired to think that without getting married they'll die old and lonely , only for them to jump into marriage and realize it's not what it is and it mostly favours women ,I am breaking from that matrix bro ,I don't fancy marriage and no matter the emotional blackmailing I won't fall it

if You Maintain this Stand When You are 40+Yrs, i will Hail You!!
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Tboymessiah(m): 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
newbornmacho:

Hahahahahahahaha

Naija Women compose themselves and check for all this in a man....

Hahahahahahahaha

The funniest joke I've heard this year.

Abeg Tboymessiah , you're looking in the wrong place.

Men are created superior to women. What it means is that being a man , a real man will compel a woman to look up to you.

Women need help all their lives and their instinct will drive them to real, redpilled men, for salvation.

Please work on becoming more manly, and Women will not dare to lecture you like this one is doing here., rather they'll worship you

NasoLifeBe!!!

Thanks, I no forget the code that says

Don't ask for relationship advice from woman.

I only want to hear her own contribution ni

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by begoniaa: 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

cheesy cheesy Interesting... very very interesting. Truly, na so life be. I don know say una be one and the same too, I only obliged her as a sis and for public sake.

Keep on in the search of how to truly be a manly man; a man that will rather parrot what his mates are telling him in order to appear strong and not risk appearing as if he's actually considering what a woman is saying. It's nice to know you did not pick anything at all- anything of importance. smiley

You had just BETTER not come and create a thread in the future on this NL wailing about your womanly woes... shey you have seen all my comments on this thread? That is exactly what I will come and do on your thread and more... I will so derail it and constitute an heck of a nuisance making fun of you. I no kuku get humanly heart before. I won't care. grin
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by newbornmacho(m): 2:30am On Jul 16, 2022
Tboymessiah:

NasoLifeBe!!!

Good. Very good.
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by newbornmacho(m): 2:31am On Jul 16, 2022
Southpole5917:

if You Maintain this Stand When You are 40+Yrs, i will Hail You!!

Oga there are many 40 plus in that boat. REST!

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by chukel(m): 5:39am On Jul 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
The second most stupid comment...

Fish out single mothers...

How does this even make any sense? You're the one who spent years fu** ing anything with a hole... If contraceptives didn't exist, you would be father Abraham... And you think you're in the position to judge?

You want a help mate... Should have thought of that before making yourself a community di**... undecided

I fu**ing hate people like you... If you were smart, women would think you were worth sh** but they don't... Tells a lot...
you sound like an embittered single mum or used girl. Tone down. He didn't mention you when he posted that comment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You / See What The Woman I Want To Marry Is Doing To Me Cuz Of House / Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.