Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship (29339 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Explicits(m): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
That's what am really facing this days and it's so annoying
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by lochi01(m): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
Datboredberri:
Karma is a bit**... But I won't judge... Many men are like you... Spend their youth sexualizing women then complain that there aren't any decent women left when they've passed their 'whoring' phase... Who were you fu**ing? Didn't matter then, did it?

You should change your circle... Go places where you would find the sort of women you want... Depending on your interests... Like books, go to the library... An art gallery... Culture? History? Science? Join online groups too...

That way you find someone who would truly appreciate you...
after reading your note and I have to check if it's a woman that wrote it... Dear it's not easy to find a woman.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by lochi01(m): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
kartelkid:
With all due respect, you're absolutely correct. I guess this is why most guys fish out single mothers everywhere.
The reality is that I'm no longer getting long-term satisfaction from only having casual sex. I also need a help mate.
Thank you.
single are easy to understand more than single ladies...
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by lochi01(m): 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
kartelkid:
With all due respect, you're absolutely correct. I guess this is why most guys fish out single mothers everywhere.
The reality is that I'm no longer getting long-term satisfaction from only having casual sex. I also need a help mate.
Thank you.
single mothers are easy to understand more than single ladies...

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by lochi01(m): 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
Datboredberri:
The second most stupid comment...

Fish out single mothers...

How does this even make any sense? You're the one who spent years fu** ing anything with a hole... If contraceptives didn't exist, you would be father Abraham... And you think you're in the position to judge?

You want a help mate... Should have thought of that before making yourself a community di**... undecided

I fu**ing hate people like you... If you were smart, women would think you were worth sh** but they don't... Tells a lot...
this talk na woman talk

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by jkpbestseries: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
KristaPretty:
The world is changing. Most people don't want to get married or entangled now

I suggest you join groups in the church volunteer groups as well where you can meet more responsible people I guess

Very simple join Ushering Department and hookup with Jesus i bet you within 2weeks your heart desire will be granted.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by harmargedon: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
We gather dey comrade
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by sniperr007(m): 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

so you can pay 1million naira for an ex call girl..
Lol..
Tell me more.
Kindly continue doin' old wh*res..

A girl can lose her virginity in various ways.

Also, that a girl isn't a virgin doesn't mean she's a call girl.

She can just have sex during a relationship.
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nyascobar1414: 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
sniperr007:

A girl can lose her virginity in various ways.

Also, that a girl isn't a virgin doesn't mean she's a call girl.

She can just have sex during a relationship.

Eye never clear... lol

so like dis you ft pay 500k as bride price for girl wey ah fvk with Indomie and egg..

If you can, then you are a man with low self esteem.. A man with no ego is no man...

Continue!
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Depressed101: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
KristaPretty:
The world is changing. Most people don't want to get married or entangled now

I suggest you join groups in the church volunteer groups as well where you can meet more responsible people I guess
unfortunately it is worst in churches.
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Light78: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
Victor2707:
Women hate you because you are desperate.

Focus on building your value and women will chase you.

After building your value, they come to wreck you. They should have built your value with you.

Wrong assertion.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by sniperr007(m): 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Eye never clear... lol

so like dis you ft pay 500k as bride price for girl wey ah fvk with Indomie and egg..

If you can, then you are a man with low self esteem.. A man with no ego is no man...

Continue!

How you go know if they use indomine Bleep her?

Her past is hers.

As long as no be retired runs girl or ashawo.
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nyascobar1414: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
sniperr007:

Her past is hers.
at this point continue..
I only need your tears.. Lol
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by PumpumPrince: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
KristaPretty:

What are you saying? Like what on earth are you trying to say?

Read what you wrote and tell me if you understand yourself. Abeg shift angry

[ Karisha...dont disgrase yor sef please...too late...u claim u cant find husband becuz church cant find u man (READ YOR LAST POST)..and now u gettin updet coz we expose as single person... is it my fault u cant find man..if u nice to me i can help u coz am a londoner.
...& then u complain u cant find mans on nairaland. Take a shance & have faith & one day, God will find u a man on nairaland!!! (((THANK ME LATER))) angry
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by KristaPretty(f): 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
PumpumPrince:

[ Karisha...dont disgrase yor sef please...too late...u claim u cant find husband becuz church cant find u man (READ YOR LAST POST)..and now u gettin updet coz we expose as single person... is it my fault u cant find man..if u nice to me i can help u coz am a londoner.
...& then u complain u cant find mans on nairaland. Take a shance & have faith & one day, God will find u a man on nairaland!!! (((THANK ME LATER))) angry

Having gone through your profile, I have concluded that you are a big lousy illiterate who seeks attention. You reek like the bad economy of Nigeria, stupid acclaimed londonder. Only a pair of my shoe would feed your generation. You should be ashamed of yourself, nairaland indeed has brought too much familiarity to the extent that some who are to be used as footmat are same people who go around typing meaningless things and wanting to drag you to their shallow thinking level. No gigolo! You are not worth it. You actually should have been flushed down the toilet in a condom but you ended up here by a huge mistake.

Now go for people English lessons before you ever mention me again. Your comments will keep getting removed so long as you mention me

Riff-raff and low class citizen!

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by michjunior: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
posty56:
the sooner men realize there's hardly wife material in this era the sooner they find peace ,my guy stop stressing yourself,be like don jazzy be like timaya ,they ain't married but they're are happy ,no be must say everybody marry

How sure are you that timaya and don jazzy are happy being single without a family?? Do u live in their head to know them??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by michjunior: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
posty56:
na you Sabi , loneliness is and old form of emotional blackmailing ,there are people who are married and are regretting. it everything is all about choice ,so stay of my mention cool,. last attention I go give you

If it doesn't work you can marry again
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by PumpumPrince: 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
KristaPretty:

Having gone through your profile, I have concluded that you are a big lousy illiterate who seeks attention. You reek like the bad economy of Nigeria, stupid acclaimed londonder. Only a pair of my shoe would feed your generation. You should be ashamed of yourself, nairaland indeed has brought too much familiarity to the extent that some who are to be used as footmat are same people who go around typing meaningless things and wanting to drag you to their shallow thinking level. No gigolo! You are not worth it. You actually should have been flushed down the toilet in a condom but you ended up here by a huge mistake.

Now go for people English lessons before you ever mention me again.

Karisha...listen..u very rudes. why u goin thru my profile for? u tink am single....u dont stand a shance datin me & u definately not my type, u aint even lightskin....and by the way, am a londonder & i have moiney, juss in case u ask..but dont bother!!!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by michjunior: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Not until he finds out what marriage is all about. I was like him once,he'll learn soon enough.

They are still marriages that worked perfectly...if yours didn't work probably as a result u were not with the right person and two probably didn't work hard enough to make it work,dat doesn't mean they aren't marriages dat work.MARRIAGE IS NOT A SCAM
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by PumpumPrince: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
KristaPretty:

Now go for people English lessons before you ever mention me again.

so say yor shoe pair will eat a generation...hwo?....so u sayin u eat shoe..correct?
truss me..u dont only need husband....u need help....u want moiney, ask me nicely!(REAL TALK) angry
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Kinglapo(m): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
TBH, when you feel like your bad guy is over and you are willing to settle down; then they all start acting up. You tend to ask yourself, is this not the reason you wanted me to change in the first place
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2022
LutherSanchez:
That's what women are. They do whatever it takes to win. They will switch sides or outright lie to secure the man they deem their best option. Even though that man is already married and they have no shame about it.
You too legit man even as that banny dey form offensive on top the matter.
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by damoobaba: 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Datboredberri:
Awful... Nearly everyone in church these days are hypocrites... Pretentious, self-righteous human beings...

It's either an assumption or youve decided to have that crowd mentality as well. You decided to believe this because it's a general believe that all church girls are bad girls. There's a saying also that you're only likely to find a good girl in church on other days apart from Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Kirkman: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
So you nack all the hookup babes finish you nor see any clean one carry go give ya mama, na good one wey you wan carry go house. Nah! Karma is simply dealing with you in your full measure.
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by ComeToJesus: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
kartelkid:
Please guys I need to understand something that really bothers me; I sometimes result to smoking to cope with, as I find it really depressing.

In my early days I used to have girlfriends, and it was quite a deal, back then in school.
As I got older I switched to being used to hookups and ashawo; and the sorts, because I realized all I wanted was sex.

Years past, I've outgrown this hookup thing, and value creating relationships with women; which obviously includes sex, but is more serious and could lead to something in future.

What worries me is that despite all my attempts online and offline to find a relationship material woman; I realized that almost all the ladies I toasted wanted nothing but hookup. The moment I appear serious; they disappear or try to play mind games.

Please guys is this a normal thing now in our country, or it's just me experiencing this. It's really sad; and hopeless, as a normal relationship will help my morale and prepare for the future.

Have you found it easy to have permanent relationships without playing the religion card?

When I was planning to settle down with a spouse, I couldn't get a reasonable mate. I reached out to friends and family to headhunt and possibly matchmake me with a well trained girl (many girls are internet trained and are horrible for a home).
I joined online groups and made my request known without shame. Some laughed at me. My younger sisters even considered my request to link me with their virtuous friends a laughable one.

Eventually, a friend requested that I help his brother who came to Lagos to meet with his would-be in-laws for the hand of their daughter in marriage. They visited and his bride-to-be wondered why she hasn't seen any girl with me since she came.

Fast forward to a month later. Her room mate in the university was recommended. We struck off, the chemistry was right, knocking of the family door for marital engagement followed, Hurricane Buhari came and distorted my finances, marriage plans stalled, somehow somehow we survived the first brutal first term of Buhari, braved up and got her hitched after four years of uncertainty.

Today, we are blessed with two children and it's been a rollercoaster of pure love, joy and mutual respect. I couldn't have asked for more.

There's no perfect recipe to attract a mate. Be overly confident and never set out looking sorely in need of a companion. You'll attract the right one. Don't allow the 'no' of one or two to throw spanner into your search. Don't condemn yourself. This quote helped me maintained my sanity "If you value something, set it free. If it comes back, it was for you. If it doesn't, it was never yours" It made me never to feel bad when it didn't work between me and any girl then.

Above all, commit it to prayer if you beleive in God. It works.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by jasminer: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
bukatyne:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You should have left the other guys on the thread in their delusions.

That's why I love reality; you can't wish it away with useless theories.

Women and men have weaknesses and strengths given to them by nature; no amount of wishing away through useless theories (let me choose peace and not mention them grin) would change anything.

Study your gender, know the strength nature has given you and leverage on it. Also study the weakness and mitigate against it.

The ones you can't mitigate, accept your fate and move on.

I am tired of watching them live in fool's paradise so I decided to burst their bubble grin grin grin.
None has quoted me to dispute the gender ratio Rotflmao cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy. They're still in shock cool
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Victor2707: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
Light78:

After building your value, they come to wreck you. They should have built your value with you.

Wrong assertion.

You don't build your value with a woman.

You build your value by yourself and invite her to your life.

If a woman wrecks you, then you are a weak man.

NB: value is not equals to money.

Value is what you are, your importance, worth, and usefulness.

So, if a woman can wreck your importance, worth, and usefulness. You're weak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Youngpo413: 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
sniperr007:

Her past is hers.

Who is not an ashawo in one way or the other?
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by dododawa1: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
Get MONEY and see plenty relationship following you like NIGERIA LEADERS.
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by leoleo33(m): 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
Get out, u know how many of us deg like u? Na relationship u carry 4 head abi
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Emaprince: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
begoniaa:

Because you are in their lives, or in the dead of the night when they are alone, you are always there to know their deepest thoughts and saddest cries?

Be consoling yourself with that one. grin

If 35 - 40+ single celebrity women are in want of marriages and a fruit of the womb, it is their male counterparts that do not want the same? An average guy above is lamenting, so you can bet it is certainly the same thing for most (of the other) males.

And you don't find it surprising? Why should a man even be experiencing feelings of loneliness and cravings for a relationship at all, that he'll need to hear advice such as yours just to feel better? Innately, should men not be aversed to feelings, and especially feelings of love and a desire for connection? grin
That guy does not represent every men. And to correct you..what men need are children. Not women. Thats why timaya them has baby mamas. You think they cry at night? Because women cry at night over loneliness..you think men do same?

Cry over a woman? Same women that only bring all kinds of burden and lack of peace to a man's life? Any man crying over absence of a woman in his life was single handedly raised by his mom in a home of all girls and him as the only son. Maybe thats why such man will think he should be surrounded by daughters of eve all the time.

Op is probably looking to settle down and just realised that the women of today are nothing but rotten fruits. Maybe he though he will find women that still behave like those in the time of his mom. Social media women we have today are attention who.res..and cheap sex tools. Nothing marriageable about them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Wedding Jollof Rice Finished After I Paid For Asoebi / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand / 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.