Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands (5112 Views)

Woman Catches Her Best Friend With Her Husband In Benin (WATCH) / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands by EfyaGodwina: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
A video that has been making the rounds on social media shows a brave woman carrying a lion back to her house from the street.

The lion escaped from the home of the young lady who is claimed to have owned it after it noticed the door open a little.

Fear gripped those who witnessed the animal walking down the street, and they alerted the relevant authorities, who issued an appeal for its owner to come to pick it up.

The fearless woman as seen in the video wrestled with her wild pet in the middle of the deserted street as the lion wasn’t willing to go home with her without a fight.

Watch video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/woman-catches-lion-who-escaped-from-the-zoo-with-her-bare-hands/

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands by T0BY(m): 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nah from clap dance dey start Sha..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands by Uzomacharles: 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
This one na Female Samson ooo

2 Likes

Re: Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
Uzomacharles:
She owned ths lion... A pet... Do you even read Uzo?

Not sure if it's real...

3 Likes

Re: Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands by Polynek(m): 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2022
So lion can also b a pet? :-
Re: Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands by Uzomacharles: 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
Datboredberri:
She owned ths lion... A pet... Do you even read Uzo?

Not sure if it's real...

Seems you're always bored and you make sure you mention me to keep you lively...

You will start paying me...

Lion na Lion..

Nothing like pet lion for zoo

10 Likes

Re: Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands by Vyzz: 1:00am On Jul 15, 2022
cool

Lion no strong like that..

When you meet one don't run or be afraid because the lion too is also afraid.

Don't shiver or give out any signal that you are scared, just look it in the eye man to man..

The lion is observing your movement at that moment so he will roar then roar back,more than him self..

Then once he charges after you target his left leg and make sure you break it.. That's were his power is..

Use ur hand or a big stick and break the left leg and once you do that the lion is powerless.

I will be dropping how to kill a Hippotamus next

17 Likes

Re: Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands by Nobody: 3:36am On Jul 15, 2022
She's a lioness herself.
Re: Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands by mu2sa2: 4:30am On Jul 15, 2022
If the woman were a Nigerian she would attribute it to her powerful anointing and her denomination will spend the rest of the year celebrating the "unprecedented" feat.
So much fake everywhere.
Re: Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands by beautyhd: 5:03am On Jul 15, 2022
Samson’s elder sister
Re: Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands by beautyhd: 5:04am On Jul 15, 2022
Vyzz:
cool

Don't shiver or give out any signal that you are scared, just look it in the eye man to man..

The lion is observing your movement at that moment so he will roar then roar back,more than him self..

Then once he charges after you target his left leg and make sure you break it.. That's were his power is..

Use ur hand or a big stick and break the left leg and once you do that the lion is powerless.

Weldone ooo, teach by video example

4 Likes

Re: Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands by Truvelisback(m): 5:23am On Jul 15, 2022
Lion ke! Ah mehn!

Re: Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands by nnamdi640: 5:47am On Jul 15, 2022
Vyzz:
cool

Abeg have you killed one with this your tactic or you just want to use us to experiment it.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands by Zane2point4(m): 6:08am On Jul 15, 2022
Vyzz:
cool

This isnt a lion but it’s almost same size as a lion incase you wana go on this succide mission

Abi u thinks its what you see in your 21inches tv in nat geo?

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands by eddie7: 8:25am On Jul 15, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Samisonia
Re: Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands by Gadafii: 8:48am On Jul 15, 2022
Vyzz:
cool

motivational speaker, iku kpa e

Ordinary bill dog you go shitt for payint, na lion you wan go face, I pity for you

Btw, this is a cub, not a matured lion hence she’s able to drag it about

An adult lion is aggressive and strong, because you Dey see am for tv make am look like dog Abi, let them charge at you physically wether you no go borrow legs join urs to run for your life

2 Likes

Re: Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands by Gadafii: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2022
Zane2point4:

This isnt a lion but it’s almost same size as a lion incase you wana go on this succide mission

Abi u thinks its what you see in your 21inches tv in nat geo?
naturally tigers are bigger than lion in body mass and strength, especially the bengal tigers

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands by Uzomacharles: 9:01am On Jul 15, 2022
eddie7:

Samisonia

You be gee

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands by Zane2point4(m): 10:53am On Jul 15, 2022
Gadafii:
naturally tigers are bigger than lion in body mass and strength, especially the bengal tigers

African lions are more aggressive,they’ve pitted a lion and a tiger together in the past ,lion won, in once upon a time in a zoo,a lion escaped went to a tiger enclosure housing 3 tigers and killed three of them!

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands by kingPhidel(m): 11:44am On Jul 15, 2022
I declare you a wife material grin ladies learn from this grin

Joke o
Re: Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands by Rexymania(m): 11:55am On Jul 15, 2022
The lion dey respect that woman
Re: Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands by Teenwolf(m): 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
This is a domesticated lion cub that has lost it killing instinct,she can't try it with a wild lion
Re: Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands by Pussyassasin(m): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nor be juju be that?
Very soon I go order my own python as pet kiss

Re: Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands by Gadafii: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
Zane2point4:

African lions are more aggressive,they’ve pitted a lion and a tiger together in the past ,lion won, in once upon a time in a zoo,a lion escaped went to a tiger enclosure housing 3 tigers and killed three of them!
where did that happen, tell me I go like read am, no go talk wetin no dey

A Siberian or Tibetan tiger is way above the African male lion, weighing twice as the African male lion, with longer body and heavier paws as well

The lion needs a coalition of two or three more lions to defeat a tiger, you can check that online, one on one the tiger will break the lions neck

Re: Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands by Danielle09: 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2022
Vyzz:
cool

You be confirm werey grin grin
Re: Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands by Teenwolf(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
Re: Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands by Teenwolf(m): 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
See this kid, a tiger will struggle against a lion in a 1 vs 1 fight and lose talkless of 3. And Also the ancient european hosted pit fights against lions and tigers and lions always dominanted the the tiger, that is why almost all european and british countries has the lion on their flag,same with the Romans and greeks they hosted pit fights and the lions destroyed tigers in pitfights that was why they gave lion the King of beasts
Re: Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands by UptownVibes(m): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
Vyzz:
cool

One of the ways to commit suicide you mean,right? grin
Re: Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
I think Runtown(musician) owns a lion pet

Maybe the little lion is all grown up

Modified
Op, u will never blow with lying

I clicked your blog link to see the video and

It redirected me to another blog to join your watsup group

They don't do things like this,why putting a link for video, when there is none

Once people mark your blogs for lies, u go here am
Re: Woman Catches Lion Who Escaped From The Zoo With Her Bare Hands by Jmichael1(m): 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2022
Vyzz:
cool

hahahahaha....see set up..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Come When White People Are Sitting Down Esp Opposite Each Other / My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs / What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.