Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

If You Won't Play Hard With Her In The Bedroom, Someone Else Will Do It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Won't Play Hard With Her In The Bedroom, Someone Else Will Do It. (721 Views)

This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much / There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Won't Play Hard With Her In The Bedroom, Someone Else Will Do It. by Victor2707: 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
She is yours. She is your slut.

She wants you to dominate every aspect of her life.

She wants to surrender her freedoms to you.

Go hard!

Don't be a punk!

Credit: Amerix

2 Likes

Re: If You Won't Play Hard With Her In The Bedroom, Someone Else Will Do It. by Cypress042(m): 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
A real niggar wanted to go hard on a lady and ended up fracturing his dickson.
Open another thread op undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Won't Play Hard With Her In The Bedroom, Someone Else Will Do It. by Kosy430(m): 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
I can't kill my self
Re: If You Won't Play Hard With Her In The Bedroom, Someone Else Will Do It. by Hope2014(m): 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
Cypress042:
A real niggar wanted to go hard on a lady and ended up fracturing his dickson.

Open another thread op undecided
Lol that stuff happens and only sex hungry girls love such.
Re: If You Won't Play Hard With Her In The Bedroom, Someone Else Will Do It. by Cypress042(m): 11:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hope2014:
Lol that stuff happens and only sex hungry girls love such.
Ya grin

(1) (Reply)

Class Room Sex / For Those Sex Freaks / Man Breaks Piggybank, Packs Money He's Been Saving To Buy Xmas Gifts For GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.