Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him (1820 Views)

Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) / Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2022

Ladies: what would u do?

Guys: would you do that to someone who sponsored your travel abroad after promising her marriage?

Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
I'd take the money and move on.

It's better than spending the rest of my life in a loveless marriage.
BadRadio:

8 Likes

Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by MatrixReloaded: 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
Well if the lady that sponsored him truly loved him cos she must have waited some years, must have been crazy. She will want to know the reason because she's sponsored him to go first, maybe to be with him thereafter.

At bolded what if you wasted countless years inbtw?
Samantha123:
I'd take the money and move on.

It's better than spending the rest of my life in a loveless marriage.
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
I will just start afresh and move on.

It would have been clear that the guy never really loved me or maybe due distance, he had fallen out of love with me, such things happen..

I'd be hurt, but there wouldn't be any use sticking around over a spilled tea.
MatrixReloaded:
Well if the lady that sponsored him truly loved him cos she must have waited some years, must have been crazy. She will want to know the reason because she's sponsored him to go first, maybe to be with him thereafter.

At bolded what if you wasted countless years inbtw?

1 Like

Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by detectivejones: 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
This generation of girls will definitely take the money and run.

1 Like

Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by securitywatch50: 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
Everything is not all about money
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by MatrixReloaded: 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
A guy you sponsored,returned and offered u 50m not to marry him without no reason? And you gonna accept it, then you don't love him regardless.
Samantha123:

It would have been clear that the guy never really loved me or maybe due distance, he had fallen out of love with me, such things happen..

1 Like

Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
What's the use of loving someone who doesn't love me back?

It's clear I'd be fighting a lost battle because in the end, I'd still be the who gets hurt.
MatrixReloaded:
A guy you sponsored,returned and offered u 50m not to marry him without no reason? And you gonna accept it, then you don't love him regardless.

1 Like

Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by MatrixReloaded: 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
If a man doesn't love you he wouldn't offer anything in return rather he would use that 50m to sponsor someone else to abroad.
Now will you say he ghost you after sending him abroad?
Samantha123:
What's the use of loving someone who doesn't love me back?

It's clear I'd be fighting a lost battle because in the end, I'd still be the who gets hurt.

1 Like

Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
Wait, if he really loves me, why would he offer me money not to marry him?
MatrixReloaded:
If a man doesn't love you he wouldn't offer anything in return rather he would use that 50m to sponsor someone else to abroad.
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

Leave her alone now grin...she don talk her mind
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by BigYash: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
50m for buhari regime and you still dey ask question undecided Atleast your investment yielded so much interest .. The boy get good heart wallahi. His type is hard to find
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by MatrixReloaded: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
Thats where you ought to find out before accepting cash. Because it might be a way to sway you away to ascertain if money can buy your love...
Samantha123:
Wait, if he really loves me, why would he offer me money not to marry him?

1 Like

Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by Natbrowny: 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
Take 50million naira and leave my daughter alone.

The kinda statements i like hearing. grin
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
One thing about me is that I reciprocate the same treatment that I receive.

If you're gonna give me money to not marry you without a reason, I'll take it and move on without saying anything too..
MatrixReloaded:
Thats where you ought to find out before accepting cash. Because it might be a way to sway you away to ascertain if money can buy your love...
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by Virginbeauty: 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
I can never sponsor a guy who is not my blood brother abroad,when i'm not mad.
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by HarlequinLekex: 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
Crazy things girls do for love, sponsoring his abroad is just sending him away
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by HarlequinLekex: 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
1.The guy might have contracted STDs. 2.The guy will surely find new love there.
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by MatrixReloaded: 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
Do you dish out negative vibes when you receive or do you dish out minus to plus...
Because money wasn't the foundation of your relationship to have sponsored him abroad.

Samantha123:
One thing about me is that I reciprocate the same treatment that I receive.

If you're gonna give me money to not marry you without a reason, I'll take it and move on without saying anything too..
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by HarlequinLekex: 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
With What BadRadio is saying they never marry? Broken relationship is better than broken marriage
It will surely be hard to move on
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by MatrixReloaded: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
With What BadRadio is saying they never marry?
Broken relationship is better than broken marriage

It will surely be hard to move on
100 Sure..
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
I dish out anything that I receive, whether good or bad.

Even if money wasn't the foundation of the relationship, if he's gonna change his mind and offer me the money, I'll be hurt, but I'd still take it and leave.

Clearly he wasn't serious and keep in mind that we get fooled all the time.

A person can promise to buy you an entire airport in the beginning, but still not fulfill his or her promise in the end.
MatrixReloaded:
Do you dish out negative vibes when you receive or do you dish out minus to plus...
Because money wasn't the foundation of your relationship to have sponsored him abroad.

Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by MatrixReloaded: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
Now i can feel your exaggerations, why would you be hurt and not surprised, why would you leave and not confront him.. Women I thought were fiercest in picking the log in another's eyes. That's if she a strong woman. Only the weak turns away.

Samantha123:
I dish out anything that I receive, whether good or bad.

Even if money wasn't the foundation of the relationship, if he's gonna change his mind and offer me the money, I'll be hurt, but I'd still take it and leave.

Clearly he wasn't serious and keep in mind that we get fooled all the time.

A person can promise to buy you an entire airport in the beginning, but still not fulfill his or her promise in the end.
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by Qatar2022: 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
Samantha123:

Easier to say than doing, it's not easy my dear
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
My brother, we can't always get what we want and life in general is unfair.

There are a lot of fish in the Sea.

So if the person is gonna act like he's the clever one in the relationship by giving me that money, I'll just take it, go on a vacation, let him be, and move on.
MatrixReloaded:
Now i can feel your exaggerations, why would you be hurt and not surprised, why would you leave and not confront him.. Women I thought were fiercest in picking the log in another's eyes. That's if she a strong woman. Only the weak turns away.

Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
I know.. but I'm very good at hiding my emotions..

I could be really hurt and feel like crying, but I'm too stubborn for that.

I'll just pretend that I don't care and finally cry when I'm alone in my room.. grin grin grin
Qatar2022:

Easier to say than doing, it's not easy my dear
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by MatrixReloaded: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
I bet to disagree with you Ms Samantha on life isn't fair generally. If life isnt fair there wouldn't be an existence of life... smiley
Fish in the sea can be whale, shark or, tilapia.
50m can get you a vacation true but would you spend it on another man after moving on or trying to be clever on next man to dish out negative vibes.
Most times we take our hurt from previous broken relationship and clinch it with a new one and in a way it will affect the overall nice traits we got.
Samantha123:
My brother, we can't always get what we want and life in general is unfair.

There are a lot of fish in the Sea.

So if the person is gonna act like he's the clever one in the relationship by giving me that money, I'll just take it, go on a vacation, let him be, and move on.
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
I like myself some sharks, they get my adrenaline going.. grin grin grin

I can't blame other men for one man's flaws.
MatrixReloaded:
I bet to disagree with you Ms Samantha on life isn't fair generally. If life isnt fair there wouldn't be an existence of life... smiley
Fish in the sea can be shark or, tilapia.
50m can get you a vacation true but would you spend it on another man after moving on or trying to be clever on next man to dish out negative vibes.
Most times we take our hurt from previous broken relationship and clinch it with a new one and in a way it will affect the overall nice traits we got.
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by MatrixReloaded: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
It's not easy to let go someone you sponsored abroad but then again with 50m you will find you a shark in the midst of noble men. cheesy
Samantha123:
I like myself some sharks, they get my adrenaline going.. grin grin grin

I can't blame other men for one man's flaws.
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sure, it won't be easy, but life goes on..

Maybe I'll find that shark on my vacation. grin grin
MatrixReloaded:
It's not easy to let go someone you sponsored abroad but then again with 50m you will find you a shark in the midst of noble men. cheesy
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by MatrixReloaded: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
I bet 50m it sure way to mingle with super sharks or lucky even Whale, it will buy you a dinner at ibiza Spain or burjkhalif dubai. grin
Samantha123:
Sure, it won't be easy, but life goes on..

Maybe I'll find that shark on my vacation. grin grin
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ooohhh yeeaaahh!!!

Now you're talking.. grin grin grin

You're speaking my language. cheesy grin
MatrixReloaded:
I bet 50m it sure way to mingle with super sharks or lucky even Whale, it will buy you a dinner at ibiza Spain or burjkhalif dubai. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Church Choir Girls Always Beautiful / Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) / I'm About To Make A Big Mistake. Please, Help Me. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.