Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? (1819 Views)

Why Do Women Usually Fall In Love With Funny Men? / "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by TMTR: 2:09am On Jan 11, 2023
A very well known advocate of virginity before marriage created a thread about the cheap food he bought in Jos
Plateau

https://www.nairaland.com/7518423/see-450-food-bought-plateau

But instead of all these Overstretched Community Pussy(OCP) to focus on the topic or rather not comment at all they started attacking OP for his pro virginity stance as if he is the reason that they are no longer virgins, as if he is the reason their overstretched community pussy have been fûcked by every tom ,dick and Harry cheesy as if he is the reason that they have become a community well that the community goes to fetch water from shocked

jeromestarks , this shows say your message dey pepper them for body , continue spreading it, I dey your back gidigba grin

No mind all those oloshos, nothing do you

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by jeromestarks: 4:04am On Jan 11, 2023
TMTR:
A very well known advocate of virginity before marriage created a thread about the cheap food he bought in Jos
Plateau

But instead of all these Overstretched Community Pussy(OCP) to focus on the topic or rather not comment at all they started attacking OP for his pro virginity stance as if he is the reason that they are no longer virgins, as if he is the reason their overstretched community pussy have been fûcked by every tom ,dick and Harry cheesy as if he is the reason that they have become a community well that the community goes to fetch water from shocked

jeromestarks , this shows say your message dey pepper them for body , continue spreading it, I dey your back gidigba grin

The thing tire me as dey just dey vex anyhow.

This your thread made me realize that ladies who are currently not virgins and single are not happy with the decisions they've made.

It's shows that they regretted opening their pvssy because of iphone and money.

It's shows that a non virgin is a broken woman. The best one can do for her is to fvck her and let others fvck her.

Never marry a broken woman.

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by muyico(m): 5:18am On Jan 11, 2023
Who cause it?? Dey tinkz men trick dem to take it away! Many times dey felts cheated! Dada who beat u,no b u
Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by frbona: 6:35am On Jan 11, 2023
As e dey pain dem grin
Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by TMTR: 7:45am On Jan 11, 2023
muyico:
Who cause it?? Dey tinkz men trick dem to take it away! Many times dey felts cheated! Dada who beat u,no b u

One thing I have come to realise is that women hardly take responsibility or blames for their decisions and men like you are their enablers, they cheat , they blame the man for not giving her enough attention, they commit paternity fraud, they blame the man, they lose their virginity, they blame men for tricking them,
nigga it takes two to tangle and sex will never happen except the woman allows it, get that undecided

So they should take responsibility for the aftermath of their decision and stop blaming men

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by TMTR: 7:50am On Jan 11, 2023
jeromestarks:

This your thread made me realize that ladies who are currently not virgins and single are not happy with the decisions they've made.

It's shows that they rejected opening their pvssy because of iphone and money.

It's shows that a non virgin is a broken woman. The best one can do for her is to fvck her and let others fvck her.

They are not happy with their with their decisions but shame no go let to them talk am cheesy , instead they start shifting blames and cursing whoever wants to hold them accountable for their decisions.

I know 99% regret the way they lost their virginity and wish they can get it back but that's impossible so they start venting their anger and frustration

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by spencekat(m): 8:08am On Jan 11, 2023
TMTR:

One thing I have come to realise is that women hardly take responsibility or blames for their decisions and men like you are their enablers, they cheat , they blame the man for not giving her enough attention, they commit paternity fraud, they blame the man, they lose their virginity, they blame men for tricking them,
nigga it takes two to tangle and sex will never happen except the woman allows it, get that undecided

So they should take responsibility for the aftermath of their decision and stop blaming men
You are right.They hate admitting their faults.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by siofra(f): 8:19am On Jan 11, 2023
jeromestarks:

It's shows that they rejected opening their pvssy because of iphone and money.

Please stop this cognitive dissonance.

You sound like you're mentally disturbed.

You say girls should be married as virgins yet you go around deflowering minors and you're not even a virgin yourself.

Stop being delusional and stop twisting reality to suit your nefariousness.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by Banilla: 8:26am On Jan 11, 2023
Same reason men get angry when money is brought up. I'm sure the op is poor.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 11, 2023
TMTR:
Plateau

Firstly, I saw the thread. I don't noticed any female handle typing like she's pained over losing virginity.
Matured ladies don't talk about virginity anyhow so I can say no female did what yiy said.
Also, you can't know who's a virgin and who's not a virgin. Your grandma can be here claiming she's a virgin and a very promiscuous man from your kins can be here to claiming I m Mr purity.
Stop creating threads like this with lies. It denies you the opportunity to be seen as a person with intellect! In fact, I now see you as a person constituting nuisance here!
So go and grab your playstation game or go to the nearest bus-stop to argue football with okada riders!

As for you Jeromestarks, I see this thread was created by you and your minions. Dunno why you guys are so pathetic and immature!

You all should go and plan your future so that we won't be reading your lamentations in future say economy bad and you all ll be roaming Nigeria at 35-40 jobless and unfulfilled!

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 11, 2023
siofra:

Please stop this cognitive dissonance.

You sound like you're mentally disturbed.

You say girls should be married as virgins yet you go around deflowering minors and you're not even a virgin yourself.

Stop being delusional and stop twisting reality to suit your nefariousness.

so u defending women sleeping around witout cooooondumm coz u hate cooondumm...abi?.......is that why u say u hate blooowjob? (PLEASE CLARIFY)? undecided
Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by Kipaji: 10:38am On Jan 11, 2023
1. Because deep down they know that their promiscuity is not the best way of life and that chastity/purity are the characteristics of the most valuable women in the world. Women would do anything to justify their promiscuity.

2. For about the same reason men are usually angry when their chronic brokeness is being talked about.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by TMTR: 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sweetplum:

Firstly, I saw the thread. I don't noticed any female handle typing like she's pained over losing virginity.
Matured ladies don't talk about virginity anyhow so I can say no female did what yiy said.
Also, you can't know who's a virgin and who's not a virgin. Your grandma can be here claiming she's a virgin and a very promiscuous man from your kins can be here to claiming I m Mr purity.
Stop creating threads like this with lies. It denies you the opportunity to be seen as a person with intellect! In fact, I now see you as a person constituting nuisance here!
So go and grab your playstation game or go to the nearest bus-stop to argue football with okada riders!

As for you Jeromestarks, I see this thread was created by you and your minions. Dunno why you guys are so pathetic and immature!

You all should go and plan your future so that we won't be reading your lamentations in future say economy bad and you all ll be roaming Nigeria at 35-40 jobless and unfulfilled!

Bitterplum or whatever the fûck you call yourself,get the fûck off my mentions. The money I have made now even if I decide to stop working now,I will still live a very comfortable and luxurious live like I am living now, including my children's children and I am not even talking about the fûcking useless tissue paper called naira ,I am talking about hard currencies here, look bitch I am not your average Joe, stop comparing me with the males around you and when it comes to intellect, where your sub par intellect reach, na their my own from start..

Older ladies avoid the virginity topic like a plague cause they probably lost it years ago so what's there to talk about and I never claimed to be pure anywhere, infact I now select the ladies I have sex with, if you don't have a car and a couple of millions in your account, you can fûck off ,no more broke ladies in my life , I now only go for ladies of my class

Bitch we no dey the same category, now fúck off

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
TMTR:

Bitterplum or whatever the fûck you call yourself,get the fûck off my mentions. The money I have made now even if I decide to stop working now,I will still live a very comfortable and luxurious live like I am living now, including my children's children and I am not even talking about the fûcking useless tissue paper called naira ,I am talking about hard currencies here, look bitch I am not your average Joe, stop comparing me with the males around you and when it comes to intellect, where your sub par intellect reach, na their my own from start..

Older ladies avoid the virginity topic like a plague cause they probably lost it years ago so what's there to talk about and I never claimed to be pure anywhere, infact I now select the ladies I have sex with, if you don't have a car and a couple of millions in your account, you can fûck off ,no more broke ladies in my life , I now only go for ladies of my class

Bitch we no dey the same category, now fúck off

You should get the fuc k off this thread by apologizing that your v hit your head on the wall. State that as the reason why you typed like a deranged boy. All you wrote are senseless.
I v highlighted how stupid you are. Cry, wail, play game, argue football. That's what your types do.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by Red02(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Hmmm.... I see

Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by Shortyy(f): 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
jeromestarks:

It's shows that they regretted opening their pvssy because of iphone and money.

People are thinking of how to grow financially, mentally and emotionally. And y'all are talking about virginity. Any woman that's worried about virginity at this age and time should be disposed tbh. This is 2023 not 1885.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by BigYash: 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
Shortyy:

People are thinking of how to grow financially, mentally and emotionally. And y'all are talking about virginity. Any woman that's worried about virginity at this age and time should be disposed tbh. This is 2023 not 1885.
Real men don't see it the way you see it. Same way ladies don't want broke niggas, same way real niggas don't want left overs (non virgin ladies) The equation must be balanced.The manipulation must stop,you ladies can't eat your cake and have it. Gone are those days,and not even now that almost every girl trades her pussy for money.(Hookup)

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by Shortyy(f): 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
BigYash:
Men don't see it the way you see it. Same way ladies don't want broke niggas, same way real niggas don't want left overs (non virgin ladies) The equation must be balanced.

Bruh IDGAF about any man. I'm all about my personal goals in life. You know.. getting rich and living large grin I can always get any dck I want, that's not a problem. So y'all should chill with the gaslighting. cheesy
Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by Spicycat(f): 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Broke ass niggers talking about silly things.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by BigYash: 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
Shortyy:

Bruh IDGAF about any man. I'm all about my personal goals in life. You know.. getting rich and living large grin I can always get any dck I want, that's not a problem. So y'all should chill with the gaslighting. cheesy
You can't get any dick you want,except its the dido type miss ... Real men aren't gold diggers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by Shortyy(f): 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
BigYash:
You can't get any dick you want,except its the dido type miss ... Real men aren't gold diggers.

LMAO my dear men are the cheapest thing anyone can get. I don't even need to give them money. Men are attracted to looks and not money. Capiche? wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by BigYash: 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
Spicycat:
Broke ass niggers talking about silly things.
Non virgins hoes,always feel bitter when topics about their wayward lifestyle comes up.. This your mentally is why the rich niggas see ladies as intimacy gadgets.. Those rich nigga using and smashing ladies hearts today,were once broke.. You that is calling op broke, how much you get for aza? How many landed properties have you acquired? Dey play

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by BigYash: 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
Shortyy:

LMAO my dear men are the cheapest thing anyone can get. I don't even need to give them money. Men are attracted to looks and not money. Capiche? wink
Not all men ,and those that comes to you cux of looks,sees you as intimacy gadget. They will use and leave you.. Why they keep the best for themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by Shortyy(f): 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
BigYash:
Not all men ,and those that comes to you cux of looks,sees you as intimacy gadget. They will use and leave you.. Why they keep the best for themselves.

You don't get it. I'm not in search of a husband. Life's too short my dear. I just wanna have fun and enjoy a hot sexy chocolate man. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by BigYash: 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
Shortyy:

You don't get it. I'm not in search of a husband. Life's too short my dear. I just wanna have fun and enjoy a hot sexy chocolate man. kiss
Okay,I get it now.. The topic wasn't for fun seekers like you..
Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by Shortyy(f): 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
BigYash:
Okay,I get it now.. The topic wasn't for fun seekers like you..

Yes, fun or no fun. My point still remains. No woman should be desperate for any man, or let her life revolve around validation of men. Only a fóolish woman will allow men gaslight her into thinking the only thing she's got to offer is a mere hymen.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by BigYash: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
Shortyy:

Yes, fun or no fun. My point still remains. No woman should be desperate for any man, or let her life revolve around validation of men. Only a fóolish woman will allow men gaslight her into thinking the only thing she's got to offer is a mere hymen.
I guess you are motivating fun seekers like you,and not some disciplined ,fulfilled lady,who wants to raise a beautiful family with her man and raising responsible kids..
Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by Shortyy(f): 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
BigYash:
I guess you are motivating fun seekers like you,and not some disciplined ,fulfilled lady,who wants to raise a beautiful family with her man and raising responsible kids..

No. I'm motivating women to be whatever they wanna be. You think a non virgin can't raise kids and have children? Y'all are delusional tbh LMAO. Okonjo iweala wasn't a virgin, Chimamanda wasn't a virgin, Kamala Haris wasn't a virgin, Beyonce wasn't a virgin, Hillary Clinton wasn't a virgin, Maya Angelou wasn't a virgin.. yet these women have happy homes with beautiful children and have achieved so much than the so called virgins. So y'all should stop behaving like cavemen. Virginity isn't an achievement. Y'all should be advising women to be hardworking and pursue their dreams. Instead of this virginity sermon everywhere. Tueh.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by BigYash: 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
Shortyy:

No. I'm motivating women to be whatever they wanna be. You think a non virgin can't raise kids and have children? Y'all are delusional tbh LMAO. Okonjo iweala wasn't a virgin, Chimamanda wasn't a virgin, Kamala Haris wasn't a virgin, Beyonce wasn't a virgin, Hillary Clinton wasn't a virgin, Maya Angelou wasn't a virgin.. yet these women have happy homes with beautiful children and have achieved so much than the so called virgins. So y'all should stop behaving like cavemen. Virginity isn't an achievement. Y'all should be advising women to be hardworking and pursue their dreams. Instead of this virginity sermon everywhere. Tueh.
But you are not those women you mentioned, and who told you the whole of them weren't virgins? Did you marry them to their husbands?Women of those days weren't hoes like we have ladies hoeing around today. You think if those women you mentioned were moving from hotel to hotel,they would have achieved such greatness? Abi hook up girls dey read for hotel and hookup app? Tell me what I don't know please.. So you think jumping from dick to dick,made those women what they are today abi? You are just playing. Let me go do something with my time jare .. I even thought you were serious

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by Shortyy(f): 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
BigYash:
But you are not those women you mentioned, and who told you the whole of them weren't virgins? Did you marry them to their husbands?Women of those days weren't hoes like we have ladies hoeing around today. You think if those women you mentioned were moving from hotel to hotel,they would have achieved such greatness? Abi hook up girls dey read for hotel and hookup app? Tell me what I don't know please.. So you think jumping from dick to dick,made those women what they are today abi? You are just playing. Let me go do something with my time jare .. I even thought you were serious

You're the one contradicting yourself. Y'all are here preaching virginity up and down, and I'm telling you that shouldn't be a woman's achievement. Then I gave you names of women that have achieved something in life by not having a warped mentality like y'all. I'm not them? Yeah. But do I wish to be like them? Hell yeah! grin I never said any woman should be promiscuous, but I'm trying to tell you that y'all place so much emphasis on "virginity" and it's daft tbh. cheesy if you like if you have a girl child, preach to her about being a virgin alone. Instead of preaching to her about self development.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? by etrange: 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
This question though. Because you sleep with them and then turn around to shame only them for not being a virgin, why won't they be angry? How do you guys even think? When I read you guys on this section, I begin to understand why the white man doesn't see racism as a bad thing because he just believes he's superior and should be given a different treatment. Lol

Enjoy.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) / He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees / My Girl Friend Spoken English Is Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.