Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. (17370 Views)

Removal Of Petrol Subsidy Could Be Buhari's Greatest Achievement If He Succeeds / Babagana Kingibe Will Be The Next Nigerian President If He Succeeds Abba Kyari. / Conclusion Of N4.5bn Onitsha River Port Concession Mired In Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
DID YOU KNOW
The First Church in Nigeria was built in

1.The first Mosque was built in Oyo-lle in
1550 A.D.

2.The most recognized in history is the
Great Mosque of Kano built in 1582.
The great mosque was built for
Muhammad Rumfa in the 15th century
and was moved to a new site by
Muhammad Zaki in 1582.
However, history has it that mosques
were built in lwo town in 1655 followed
by Iseyin, in 1760; Lagos, 1774;

The bottom line is whether 1550 or 1582,
Islam has been in existence in Nigeria
for almost three centuries before the
coming of Christianity.

The British came and forced their
religion on our forefathers which led to
lots of them changing their names and
becoming Christians.

Next time CAN talks about Islamization
of Nigeria, please educate them.!
Islam did not just start. It has been there. If we did not islamize anyone all these years is it now because Buhari is
president.

Why is CAN even screaming islamization now that for the first time a pastor is in the villa as vice president?

There was never an Imam who became
Governor In Benue we had a Catholic priest as governor.

In Taraba we had a Reverend both in
Northern Nigeria.
Now we have a pastor, Professor Yemi Osinbajo as vice President.
Please let religious bodies sow the
seeds of peaceful coexistence not
disharmony and needless suspicion.

All the above still doesn't give an excuse for the Muslim Muslim ticket. Even as a Muslim, it's definitely wrong, the Non Muslims need to be represented nationally as well.

As for Islamisation, the Country can never be Islamized.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by pinkPUSSY(f): 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
Lol..

Succeeding in Yoruba Land doesn't make him to succeed in Nigerian Politics...

The last time he wanted to extend his influence in Edo people that is even close to Yorubas, he was crushed into pieces how much more Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by stanluiz(m): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
But he was against fashola going to 2nd tenor. Due to pressure, he has no choice but to support fashola 2nd tenure.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by mvem(m): 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
zeenaman:
They even said he was involved in drug crime in the USA, yet he beat that and visits the US at will. I don't know who beats a drug related crime in the USA. It's important all his haters align with the reality that Tinubu is centuries ahead of them.
Needless to remind you, they planned and schemed against him during the primary, what did they get in return? Humiliation and disgrace!!
He's the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and good president for that matter. Nothing anybody can do about that.
Soon we'll stop dragging the social media space with them, let them hate while we observe and plan. I think they don't deserve the engagement they get from us
he had a plea bargain. So probably he can visit because the case has been settled...but you should know what a plea bargain is....
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by paramakina202: 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
DID YOU KNOW

1550 A.D.

Muhammad Zaki in 1582.

coming of Christianity.

becoming Christians.

Islam did not just start. It has been there. If we did not islamize anyone all these years is it now because Buhari is
president.

Why is CAN even screaming islamization now that for the first time a pastor is in the villa as vice president?

Northern Nigeria.

Show us the picture of the Mosque built in Oyo in 1550.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Franagg(m): 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
Franzinni:
He is a leader...

Regardless of what the propaganda machinery are regurgitating ... BATTALION keeps coming out ahead... He is the asiwaju not just for naming sake... He is really about that life !!!!

Now I use to have bias against him but I recently did my own research and realised he has the capacity to fix Nigeria.

I give JAGABAN my vote and wish to be just as formidable as he is in this life time.

Nobody stops you, but why must he lie about everything that concerns him, is that how he will rule the country if he emerge?
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Blakpot: 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
DID YOU KNOW

1550 A.D.

Muhammad Zaki in 1582.

coming of Christianity.

becoming Christians.

president.

Northern Nigeria.

In 1550 and 1840 there was nothing like Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by simplesearch: 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
helinues:
Those who want to use religious card are only wasting their time.

USA as a country has been running Christian Christian ticket for decades, do that stop them from going into senseless war?

You're a funny personage. Like Expecting Saudi Arabia to change and accept a bilateral faith ticket. Your thesis must be full of conundrums.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by essentialB(f): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
Everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner of the house . One day Monkey go enter market e no go return. Let’s be watching.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
He only succeeds in the eyes of his afonja urchins grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by GoldenstateChel: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
helinues:
Those who want to use religious card are only wasting their time.

USA as a country has been running Christian Christian ticket for decades, do that stop them from going into senseless war?
how we other fate tickets work in usa,with diz type of %, abeg get sense

Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by lugado: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Eniitankorede:
Going down memory lane, Tinubu chose Fashola against all odds. All hell was let loose on him. He succeeded in installing Fashola. And Fashola performed excellently well.

He also chose Ambode and Sanwo-Olu against popular agreement in society. Yet they both succeeded to the chagrin of his opponents like Bode George etc.

Because he plans ahead, others politicians are lazy. You'll only see them during election

Tinubu is a political colossus in NIGERIA. He is politically invincible. I dare say that Tinubu will win this general election despite the noise from CAN and some Christian groups. I don’t know how he does it. And he will perform excellently well too.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by InvertedHammer: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Eniitankorede:
Going down memory lane, Tinubu chose Fashola against all odds. All hell was let loose on him. He succeeded in installing Fashola. And Fashola performed excellently well.

He also chose Ambode and Sanwo-Olu against popular agreement in society. Yet they both succeeded to the chagrin of his opponents like Bode George etc.

Tinubu is a political colossus in NIGERIA. He is politically invincible. I dare say that Tinubu will win this general election despite the noise from CAN and some Christian groups. I don’t know how he does it. And he will perform excellently well too.
/
Lolz

See as you elevated Tinubu to a god.

/
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
081087n:

The same Jesus who forgive sins, died for us on the cross, by whose stripes we are healed, who died so we might have life, who left his heavenly Glory to dwell amongst sinner, who went to hell that we might no go there anymore just by believing in him..

That same Jesus, the Jesus John referred to as the word himself.
That Jesus will never support a drug baron
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Christboy320(m): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
Eniitankorede:

He choose BUHARI we all are enjoying it
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by jaxxy(m): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Grand hallucinations at best. undecided grin

Same Tinubu that picked Fashola against all odds still fought with Fashola, almost denied him 2nd term and ministerial appointment if not for buhari benevolence.

Ambode he fought aswell. Tinubu has a problem with good governance. He doesn't like it, he likes self controlled governance. He has built a reputation and has had his saving graces through picking Fashola, ambode and Osinbajo who have help him and his image immensely which he has refused to understand or acknowledge bt when ur cup is full u learn a hard lesson.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Abelino(m): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
It will surely end in premium break fast and tears this time around... God is still God and will never allow darkness to rule over lights.
Eniitankorede:

Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by lugado: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Because he plans ahead, others politicians are lazy. You'll only see them during election
Tinubu already knows the next governor after sanwo olu in 2027

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by famology(m): 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
Onyeedum:
Has he contested for presidency before?
Forget about people trying to expose him.
He is already killing his chances by himself.
E.g Muslim/ Muslim ticket, 50m Youths to Army, and recently "Labour till death"

When he won elections as senator and governor,they were his first attempts.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Franzinni:
He is a leader...

Regardless of what the propaganda machinery are regurgitating ... BATTALION keeps coming out ahead... He is the asiwaju not just for naming sake... He is really about that life !!!!

Now I use to have bias against him but I recently did my own research and realised he has the capacity to fix Nigeria.

I give JAGABAN my vote and wish to be just as formidable as he is in this life time.

You mean plunder Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by kcubani: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
The controversy will eat him this time
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by iita: 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2022
You don't strength your grace too far.
On this, Tinubu will fail.
This is the end of the road.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by MartinsD12(m): 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
Eniitankorede:

It's only in Lagos not in Nigeria, the earlier you people realize this the better for you, tinubu will never become president.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Ibkhaleel: 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
Blakpot:

In 1550 and 1840 there was nothing like Nigeria.
shameless illiterate....and who told you Nigeria existed before Islam
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Abdul4trust1(m): 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

God's grace is not with Tinubu.He is failure bound
how do you define failure if you called Tinubu failure?
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Abelino(m): 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
Just imagine your shallow gullible season of reasoning full of hate and bigot. My question for you is pls in 1550.A.D. was there any country like Nigeria? and Secondly when did Nigeria got their independence?� Thirdly; You said the British came and forced on your fore Fathers; Pls where does Islam originated from? Arabs or Africa? Lol.... You should be very ashamed of your self.
Ibkhaleel01:
DID YOU KNOW

1550 A.D.

Muhammad Zaki in 1582.

coming of Christianity.

becoming Christians.

president.

Northern Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Abelino(m): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
Abelino:
Just imagine your shallow gullible season of reasoning full of hate and bigot. My question for you is pls in 1550.A.D. was there any country like Nigeria? and Secondly when did Nigeria got their independence?� Thirdly; You said the British came and forced religion on your fore Fathers; Pls where does Islam originated from? Arabs or Africa? Lol.... You should be very ashamed of your self.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Karemarealty288(m): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Only Igbos are after him for obvious reasons

Make Igbos matter no make you enter market naked....

Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by jimetagambo: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
cool

Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Wallade(m): 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Maybe but he is gonna fail this time.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by bolademi(m): 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
IrepChrist:
Christians in Nigeria have been patient. We watch how biased this APC government was in handling the conflicts between Fulanis and indegenes in Benue state under Buhari. There is a total disregard for Christian minorities in the north. If you like continue to support their wicked agenda
The Owo killings is still fresh....
Families were thrown into mourning and irrecoverable loss. You say all this because you have not been affected.
I am a proud Yoruba man but the interest of our brethren in the north comes before my ethnic affiliation.
Even if Peter Obi doesn't win I rather support Atiku.
But by God's grace Peter Obi would win

The chief security officer in Benue is PDP man stop attributing all the nonsense to APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Commends Lagos For Eko Atlantic City's Successful Completion / Heavy Gunfight At Bajoga Town In Gombe Since 5am / No Confab Report, No Nigeria, Falae Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.