Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. (17373 Views)

Removal Of Petrol Subsidy Could Be Buhari's Greatest Achievement If He Succeeds / Babagana Kingibe Will Be The Next Nigerian President If He Succeeds Abba Kyari. / Conclusion Of N4.5bn Onitsha River Port Concession Mired In Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Eniitankorede: 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
He may even die before the elcetion

You too may die even before him. Nobody has guarantee to his or her life.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
Eniitankorede:

You too may die even before him. Nobody has guarantee to his or her life.
your parents will die first
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Mccullum: 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
9jaNoBeLagos:

It will shock you Agberos.

Yes I'm a canvasser for the candidate of my choice that's good for Nigeria which your Obituary can't compete with in politics..

Sorry IPOB member that turns to Pethief Obi Pandora supporter & sympathizer
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 2:18am On Jul 16, 2022
Mccullum:

Yes I'm a canvasser for the candidate of my choice that's good for Nigeria which your Obituary can't compete with in politics..

Sorry IPOB member that turns to Pethief Obi Pandora supporter & sympathizer

Mumu because you have been promised to be incharge of ticketing in one motor park that's why you are spewing thrash.

Almighty God will disgrace all of you that wants to destroy Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by kennyniyi: 7:19am On Jul 16, 2022
4teenblaq:

Christians don't do or go into unnecessary war....
Christianity is one of the most peaceful religion on earth..

We can't say such when it comes to Islam and Muslims in a compact environment with other religions.. Take Syria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan for example..

MODIFIED

Those of you quoting me and calling me bigot, I don't blame you..
My point is Christianity tolerance level is high, that is why they can't go into war or influence other major religions to play within their rules..

Meanwhile that can't be said of Muslim and Islam as a religion..
Before making reference to "why was syria, Iran, Iraq and others invaded by US or Russia or UK", why don't you check why US/UK/RUSSIA invaded them?

Some countries fought wars not because of religion. Russia and UKRAINE are not fighting because of religion...

If you checked all these war torn Asia countries, you will see most of them is because of religion..

That is the hard truth
Swallow that.

I have seen most of you quoting me are Muslims, it is already showing how intolerant you guys are...

That is why the Muslim-muslim ticket is evil and must be averted.

You don't know Jack. You're only ignorant of history. Go and read up wars Christian started too
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by essentialone(m): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2022
Those who complain against Muslim-Muslim ticket are those who are still planning to vote for Tinubu and APC.

If not so, why the complain, when they can easily vote another candidate or party of their choice?
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Bamzeez: 8:17am On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=4teenblaq post=114749449]

Christians don't do or go into unnecessary war....
Christianity is one of the most peaceful religion on earth..

We can't say such when it comes to Islam and Muslims in a compact environment with other religions.. Take Syria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan for example..

MODIFIED

Those of you quoting me and calling me bigot, I don't blame you..
My point is Christianity tolerance level is high, that is why they can't go into war or influence other major religions to play within their rules..

Meanwhile that can't be said of Muslim and Islam as a religion..
Before making reference to "why was syria, Iran, Iraq and others invaded by US or Russia or UK", why don't you check why US/UK/RUSSIA invaded them?

Some countries fought wars not because of religion. Russia and UKRAINE are not fighting because of religion...

If you checked all these war torn Asia countries, you will see most of them is because of religion..

That is the hard truth
Swallow that.

I have seen most of you quoting me are Muslims, it is already showing how intolerant you guys are...

That is why the Muslim-muslim ticket is evil and must be averted
As far as to this country is concerned you are the most bigot, hypocrite and intolerant set of religion
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by BBBricks: 8:59am On Jul 16, 2022
How many Christians vote in Nigeria?

How many are they even in Nigeria?

They are minute and insignificant

The places where the real voters are Muslim region

That's the fact and politicians know this.
Wasn't it this same Tinubu that picked osinbanjo as the vice president for Buhari?
Some have even said that his wife Remi is a christian, even his son Seyi is a christian

But this time around, he needs to win the election and that just the issue on ground
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Eniitankorede: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
your parents will die first

My parents are dead, so it’s your turn before Tinubu!!!Lol.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
Eniitankorede:

My parents are dead, so it’s your turn before Tinubu!!!Lol.
Then your siblings will die first
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Mccullum: 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
9jaNoBeLagos:

Mumu because you have been promised to be incharge of ticketing in one motor park that's why you are spewing thrash.

Almighty God will disgrace all of you that wants to destroy Nigeria.

Idiot of you, I've a good job and I'm comfortable. You this social media tout..
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mccullum:

Idiot of you, I've a good job and I'm comfortable. You this social media tout..

Mumu do you know the meaning of comfortable. Agbero claiming to be comfortable.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Mccullum: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
9jaNoBeLagos:

Mumu do you know the meaning of comfortable. Agbero claiming to be comfortable.

What is your academic qualification?, I'm not your mate if you want to clear your doubt try to let's meet in person.

Fo.o.l of the century
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mccullum:

What is your academic qualification?, I'm not your mate if you want to clear your doubt try to let's meet in person.

Fo.o.l of the century

Mumu. I have a B.Eng in Civil Engineering from FUTO. Msc in Structural Engineering from FUTO. I am a member of NSE. I am a COREN certified Engineer. I have been Practicing for over a decade.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Mccullum: 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
9jaNoBeLagos:

Mumu. I have a B.Eng in Civil Engineering from FUTO. Msc in Structural Engineering from FUTO. I am a member of NSE. I am a COREN certified Engineer. I have been Practicing for over a decade.

Me and you no be mate in academic qualifications, if you are my field of studies, you will be one of my students, you this educated Mo.ro. n
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mccullum:

Me and you no be mate in academic qualifications, if you are my field of studies, you will be one of my students, you this educated Mo.ro. n

Mumu stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by CheapHomes1: 9:04am On Jul 17, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Godfatherism as you call it is only bad where the outcome is disasterous. Where the outcome is good like in Lagos, it’s a welcome phenomenon. The end justifies the means.

You haven't answered the questions.

You say "He succeeded in installing Fashola. And Fashola performed excellently well. He also chose Ambode and Sanwo-Olu against popular agreement in society".

Is it Tinubus job to install and choose those that will rule Lagos state? I thought you people said Tinubu is a democrat? How is that democracy? Why should Tinubu "choose Ambode and Sanwo-Olu against popular agreement in society"? Are you that one man's will overrides the will and choice of the majority? Is that democracy or dictatorship?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enugu State Builds The First Christian Chapel In Government House / Mokola Flyover Opens For Use On Tuesday, 25th June. / Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.