Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. (17374 Views)

Removal Of Petrol Subsidy Could Be Buhari's Greatest Achievement If He Succeeds / Babagana Kingibe Will Be The Next Nigerian President If He Succeeds Abba Kyari. / Conclusion Of N4.5bn Onitsha River Port Concession Mired In Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Eniitankorede: 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
jaxxy:

Grand hallucinations at best. undecided grin

Same Tinubu that picked Fashola against all odds still fought with Fashola, almost denied him 2nd term and ministerial appointment if not for buhari benevolence.

Ambode he fought aswell. Tinubu has a problem with good governance. He doesn't like it, he likes self controlled governance. He has built a reputation and has had his saving graces through picking Fashola, ambode and Osinbajo who have help him and his image immensely which he has refused to understand or acknowledge bt when ur cup is full u learn a hard lesson.

You said Tinubu doesn’t like good governance? Only IPOB can say this. They are ingrates!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Iyasaburi: 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
Tinubu has never been known for failure in his enterprise!
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Blakpot: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
slimmoney:
nobody is pointing gun at anybody to vote Muslim-Muslim ticket, on that election day everyone is free to vote any candidate they prefer.

Of course!
No one is disputing that (Except ppl using bribery, rigging or violence to influence or discourage voters lol).
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Yemi7up: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
Eniitankorede:
Going down memory lane, Tinubu chose Fashola against all odds. All hell was let loose on him. He succeeded in installing Fashola. And Fashola performed excellently well.

He also chose Ambode and Sanwo-Olu against popular agreement in society. Yet they both succeeded to the chagrin of his opponents like Bode George etc.

Tinubu is a political colossus in NIGERIA. He is politically invincible. I dare say that Tinubu will win this general election despite the noise from CAN and some Christian groups. I don’t know how he does it. And he will perform excellently well too.
BAT is a leader with good vision and plan to move this country to greater height. He can and he will do. 2023 lágbára Jésù.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by jaxxy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
Eniitankorede:

You said Tinubu doesn’t like good governance? Only IPOB can say this. They are ingrates!!!

Look how fashola, ambode and Osinbajo ended. No matter how good they were they cudnt please the tax collector.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by ogatboy(m): 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
Eniitankorede:
Going down memory lane, Tinubu chose Fashola against all odds. All hell was let loose on him. He succeeded in installing Fashola. And Fashola performed excellently well.

He also chose Ambode and Sanwo-Olu against popular agreement in society. Yet they both succeeded to the chagrin of his opponents like Bode George etc.

Tinubu is a political colossus in NIGERIA. He is politically invincible. I dare say that Tinubu will win this general election despite the noise from CAN and some Christian groups. I don’t know how he does it. And he will perform excellently well too.

All these packaging no go help. Ambode stepped down, if he switched party, Sanwo olu would not have won. APC primaries, he bought the ticket for those that stepped down for him.

2023, una tears go plenty. I will be laughing so hard because after that, you will understand that history did not start in 2007
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by 4teenblaq: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Christianity is the most peaceful way of life in the universe not the "one of the most peaceful religion on earth" if we are truly Christians, CHRISTian means CHRISTlike, that is everything about you must be of CHRIST, how many people are exactly of CHRIST?

We still have religions that are not war mongering that is why I said "one of"
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Arrant nonsense. We will see the so-called "success" in 2023. Se le ya were.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by saintrow1: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
ogatboy:

All these packaging no go help. Ambode stepped down, if he switched party, Sanwo olu would not have won. APC primaries, he bought the ticket for those that stepped down for him.

2023, una tears go plenty. I will be laughing so hard because after that, you will understand that history did not start in 2007

Imagine this fool, another enemy of yorubas. how did ambode step down, he lost the primary to sanwo olu. The fool was even begging tinubu, he is now destroyed politically.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Meedon: 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Christianity is the most peaceful way of life in the universe not the "one of the most peaceful religion on earth" if we are truly Christians, CHRISTian means CHRISTlike, that is everything about you must be of CHRIST, how many people are exactly of CHRIST?

They are Christian by mouth. They don't practice it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by whippersnapper(m): 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Tinubu will not win any state in the North.Stop deceiving yourself
unfortunately elections are not conducted in nairaland
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Polchiz(m): 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Show me one election he contested and lost?

How many has he contested?

Governorship 2x and senate.

Even the most useless politician in Nigeria has such record.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Nwibii: 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
He'll fail woefully this time.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by uchennaq(m): 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
Foolish people. This time around una no go see Garri drink.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by uchennaq(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
Always succeeding in corruption
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by truthfinder319: 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
Don't mind the bitter souls. BAT is married to a Christian for 40 years and she remains a pastor. They want him to choose a weak and unpopular VP to have a ride in the North. The way it is , Like MKO, BAT will win .

99.9 percent BATIsTs are not even complaining

Eniitankorede:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by ogatboy(m): 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
saintrow1:

Imagine this fool, another enemy of yorubas. how did ambode step down, he lost the primary to sanwo olu. The fool was even begging tinubu, he is now destroyed politically.

Lol. Your imagination. Only a bugger fool knows a fool. Trying to justify your paymaster hard. Pele
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Eniitankorede: 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
ogatboy:

We shall see who will cry. Ambode knew he was nobody before Tinubu brought him
Out. Same way he brought Oshinbajo out. Same with Fashola. Any one them that dare contest again him has always lost. Go back and check all those disloyal to him, they always lost at the end.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Chumek001: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
Forget about religion, is shettima even capable
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by ityP(m): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
Franzinni:
He is a leader...

Regardless of what the propaganda machinery are regurgitating ... BATTALION keeps coming out ahead... He is the asiwaju not just for naming sake... He is really about that life !!!!

Now I use to have bias against him but I recently did my own research and realised he has the capacity to fix Nigeria.

I give JAGABAN my vote and wish to be just as formidable as he is in this life time.

I dey your shoes too o. I used to speak ill of him because of sentimental opinion of people about the man. I researched myself and saw that he is indeed who we need to take Nigeria to the next level. May Asiwaju succeed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Vello(m): 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Franzinni:
He is a leader...

Regardless of what the propaganda machinery are regurgitating ... BATTALION keeps coming out ahead... He is the asiwaju not just for naming sake... He is really about that life !!!!

Now I use to have bias against him but I recently did my own research and realised he has the capacity to fix Nigeria.

I give JAGABAN my vote and wish to be just as formidable as he is in this life time.
You be better person. Not like these urchins driven by sheer trend and sentiment borne of hatred and jealousy against Tinubu.
I love your objectivity.
God bless you bro.
May your wish in the last statement come to pass while your enemies be dismayed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by MonkeyMods(m): 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
laughitall:
you are a monkey .. what happens in the primaries.. after all controversies.. he succeeded..

Seun, lalasticlala, please am I not entitled to my own opinion on a public forum? If I abuse him back then you will remember to ban me.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by plaindealer: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
Tinubu is a blessed human being directly blessed by God so human and ipobian shenanigans can not touch him..
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Wwwq: 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
How
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by abimic(m): 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
4teenblaq:

Christians don't do or go into unnecessary war....
Christianity is one of the most peaceful religion on earth..

We can't say such when it comes to Islam and Muslims in a compact environment with other religions.. Take Syria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan for example..

MODIFIED

Those of you quoting me and calling me bigot, I don't blame you..
My point is Christianity tolerance level is high, that is why they can't go into war or influence other major religions to play within their rules..

Meanwhile that can't be said of Muslim and Islam as a religion..
Before making reference to "why was syria, Iran, Iraq and others invaded by US or Russia or UK", why don't you check why US/UK/RUSSIA invaded them?

Some countries fought wars not because of religion. Russia and UKRAINE are not fighting because of religion...

If you checked all these war torn Asia countries, you will see most of them is because of religion..

That is the hard truth
Swallow that.

I have seen most of you quoting me are Muslims, it is already showing how intolerant you guys are...

That is why the Muslim-muslim ticket is evil and must be averted.

Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Everlastingson: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
DID YOU KNOW
The First Church in Nigeria was built in

1.The first Mosque was built in Oyo-lle in
1550 A.D.

2.The most recognized in history is the
Great Mosque of Kano built in 1582.
The great mosque was built for
Muhammad Rumfa in the 15th century
and was moved to a new site by
Muhammad Zaki in 1582.
However, history has it that mosques
were built in lwo town in 1655 followed
by Iseyin, in 1760; Lagos, 1774;

The bottom line is whether 1550 or 1582,
Islam has been in existence in Nigeria
for almost three centuries before the
coming of Christianity.

The British came and forced their
religion on our forefathers which led to
lots of them changing their names and
becoming Christians.

Next time CAN talks about Islamization
of Nigeria, please educate them.!
Islam did not just start. It has been there. If we did not islamize anyone all these years is it now because Buhari is
president.

Why is CAN even screaming islamization now that for the first time a pastor is in the villa as vice president?

There was never an Imam who became
Governor In Benue we had a Catholic priest as governor.

In Taraba we had a Reverend both in
Northern Nigeria.
Now we have a pastor, Professor Yemi Osinbajo as vice President.
Please let religious bodies sow the
seeds of peaceful coexistence not
disharmony and needless suspicion.
TRASH!!!
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Everlastingson: 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
Why lying and exaggerating? He only "succeeded" in Lagos State due to foolishness. Did he succeed in Edo State? He will fail again, and that woefully.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2022
Eniitankorede:

He may even die before the elcetion
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Greenpowergens: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
Introducing Greenpower Fuelless Electricity Power Generator.

Features of Greenpower Fuelless Electricity Power Generator

Supplies electricity power for up to 24 hours daily
Does not run on petrol or diesel
Does not make any noise.
Saves you up to N3, 800,000 of fuel money yearly.
Comes with already configured solar panels.
Comes in different capacities such as 600 Watts, 1,000 Watts 1,600 Watts,
2,000, 2,500 Watts, 4,000 Watts and 10,000 Watts.
Comes with one year warranty.

Payment on delivery available.

Please click here to view the different capacities and prices. https://greenpowerenergy.ng/products/

For more information contact
https://greenpowerenergy.ng/
Email: care@greenpowerenergy.ng
Tel: 08088372145

Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by weblord1900: 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
I wonder the kind of sh*t Seun moves to front page these days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mokola Flyover Opens For Use On Tuesday, 25th June. / Hon. Israel Olusola Adekunle Performing Rituals (A Must See) / Why Is Buhari Disgracing This Country Where Ever He Goes? Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.