Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. (17371 Views)

Removal Of Petrol Subsidy Could Be Buhari's Greatest Achievement If He Succeeds / Babagana Kingibe Will Be The Next Nigerian President If He Succeeds Abba Kyari. / Conclusion Of N4.5bn Onitsha River Port Concession Mired In Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Jack500: 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
IrepChrist:
Christians in Nigeria have been patient. We watch how biased this APC government was in handling the conflicts between Fulanis and indegenes in Benue state under Buhari. There is a total disregard for Christian minorities in the north. If you like continue to support their wicked agenda
The Owo killings is still fresh....
Families were thrown into mourning and irrecoverable loss. You say all this because you have not been affected.
I am a proud Yoruba man but the interest of our brethren in the north comes before my ethnic affiliation.
Even if Peter Obi doesn't win I rather support Atiku.
But by God's grace Peter Obi would win

Stop lying, you can never be Yoruba
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Jack500: 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Tinubu will not win any state in the North.Stop deceiving yourself

You will cry blood in 2023 grin angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by bhella10: 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
Muslim Muslim ticket Christian Christian ticket Jagaban gets my vote.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by IrepChrist: 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
bolademi:

The chief security officer in Benue is PDP man stop attributing all the nonsense to APC

The last time I checked, the chief security officer reports to the Commander-in -chief.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by hssd8nland: 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
4teenblaq:

Christians don't do or go into unnecessary war....
Christianity is one of the most peaceful religion on earth..

We can't say such when it comes to Islam and Muslims in a compact environment with other religions.. Take Syria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan for example..

Your comment doesn't make sense, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Turkey, Egypt, and Kuwait are they in war? just say you don't like Muslims finish.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by IrepChrist: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
Jack500:

Stop lying, you can never be Yoruba
grin Because I did not support Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by omenka(m): 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Only Igbos are after him for obvious reasons
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Blakpot: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
shameless illiterate....and who told you Nigeria existed before Islam

Can you read at all?
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Fidelarinze9(m): 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2022
grin grin
helinues:
Those who want to use religious card are only wasting their time.

USA as a country has been running Christian Christian ticket for decades, do that stop them from going into senseless war?
Lol your comment about America is really funny
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Franzinni: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
pseudaria:

Na lie you never had bias against him. You are a paid tribal bigot supporting a sickly criminal and terrorist supporter to rule the country. Bleep outta here with your trash
haha this was entertaining .. thanks grin cool
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by naija4life247: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
Eebu d'ola.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by thatigboman1: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
#EscoBAT

Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by onuman: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
Eniitankorede:
Going down memory lane, Tinubu chose Fashola against all odds. All hell was let loose on him. He succeeded in installing Fashola. And Fashola performed excellently well.

He also chose Ambode and Sanwo-Olu against popular agreement in society. Yet they both succeeded to the chagrin of his opponents like Bode George etc.

Tinubu is a political colossus in NIGERIA. He is politically invincible. I dare say that Tinubu will win this general election despite the noise from CAN and some Christian groups. I don’t know how he does it. And he will perform excellently well too.

Fashola brought DARKNESS to Nigeria as Power, Works and Housing Minister.
Tinubu failed in Fashola
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by naija4life247: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Eniitankorede:
Going down memory lane, Tinubu chose Fashola against all odds. All hell was let loose on him. He succeeded in installing Fashola. And Fashola performed excellently well.

He also chose Ambode and Sanwo-Olu against popular agreement in society. Yet they both succeeded to the chagrin of his opponents like Bode George etc.

Tinubu is a political colossus in NIGERIA. He is politically invincible. I dare say that Tinubu will win this general election despite the noise from CAN and some Christian groups. I don’t know how he does it. And he will perform excellently well too.

Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by naija4life247: 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
thatigboman1:
#EscoBAT

The godfather of all godfathers

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Polchiz(m): 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Big lie
1. He failed with Ribadu in 2011 under ACN

2. He failed with Atiku under ACN in 2007

3. He failed in Oyo State in 2019

4. Among others.

That is I laugh when he claims that he has never lost an election.
He is simply deceiving himself.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by CheapHomes1: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
Eniitankorede:

You say "He succeeded in installing Fashola. And Fashola performed excellently well. He also chose Ambode and Sanwo-Olu against popular agreement in society".

Is it Tinubus job to install and choose those that will rule Lagos state? I thought you people said Tinubu is a democrat? How is that democracy? Why should Tinubu "choose Ambode and Sanwo-Olu against popular agreement in society"? Are you that one man's will overrides the will and choice of the majority? Is that democracy or dictatorship?
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by CheapHomes1: 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
naija4life247:

The godfather of all godfathers

How then is he a democrat?
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by CheapHomes1: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
IrepChrist:

The last time I checked, the chief security officer reports to the Commander-in -chief.

How?
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by FLYFIRE(m): 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
FOR THE LAST TIME
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Healthquest: 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
Read

Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by pacespot(m): 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
I think people overplay Tinubu's political records a lot. A two-term governor of Lagos state and a former senator, what is unprecedented in that? It is true that Tinubu capitalized on Buhari's increasing popularity then to create the alliance of APC with him, but people forget that Buhari had been winning elections massively in the North long before the alliance was forged. So, for instance, if kwankwanso had allied with Obi and that alliance had produced president in 2023, people would be shouting he made Obi president. That is exactly what Tinubu did with Buhari, Buhari was already gaining in popularity among Nigerian voters due to insecurity and corruption in Jonathan government and Buhari being touted as an anticorruption crusader then and a retired army general. Going back to Obi and kwankwanso, the alliance failed but Obi is still gaining in popularity and all the indicators are showing he could go all the way to become president. So people have always failed to give credit where it is due, the rising popularity of a candidate among Nigerian electorates.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
Tinubu cannot win election in Lagos. If you remove Agbero and vote buying.

Eniitankorede:

Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by DMerciful(m): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
There's always a first time. The rise will be worth the fall
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by mod9: 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
He didn't succeed in EDO state. So you can remove the word succeed in ALL
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by dragunov: 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
shameless illiterate....and who told you Nigeria existed before Islam

He is an illiterate, yet he types comments and post them on this forum. You need a psychiatrist.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by hotwax: 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
the bulshait orchins tell themselves. Let me retitle your post.

Tinubu thrive on corruption, he sure knows how to use his stolen money to manipulate the poor
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Fearyourcreator: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Only Igbos are after him for obvious reasons
Abi biafrans dragging Nigeria with him ...
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Fearyourcreator: 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Tinubu will not win any state in the North.Stop deceiving yourself
You don't know abeg
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Olumaeme: 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
He's very rich because he has stolen lagos blind.

Also, in this part of the world, Money rules. If you have money, know how to tell lies with small criminality here and there, you will be loved by the people, even if you oppress them.

That is why you see a woman, who her husband is beating her, but will not leave because of money. That is why you see criminals getting recognized in churches and they keep blowing anointing on them. That is why people suffering in their villages will be defending politicians they will never ever smell their shadow for free and even make enemies with their neighbor.

Tinubu is successful because he's an intelligent criminal.
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by shonepa(m): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
Shaarap there! As Christian as u re, u still lie naw naw. Religious obligondus......people like u na em no dey make dis country move forward.

We can't say such when it comes to Islam and Muslims in a compact environment with other religions.. Take Syria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan for example..
[/quote]
Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
[quote author=4teenblaq post=114749449]

You're very funny ooooh. Well I do not surprised at all about christianity full of HYPOCRITE.

America a Christian country thrown atomic bomb that kills millions of Japanese.

Hitler a Christian killed millions of Jews and others.

NATO a terrorist group of christianity killed millions of muslims in Iraq, LIBYA, AFGHANISTAN ETC.

France a Christian country killed millions in Algeria, congo.

Russian another christian country and that of Ukraine a Catholic country are currently at war killing each other.....

You're hatred and mumunity will destroy of you don't amend your way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply / "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom / President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.