Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC (67082 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) / VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) / 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by kolexxy: 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
I need a need who can reunite Nigerians and solve security problem...

I need a president who will deliver dividends of democracy...

I need a leader who will put smiles on the faces of mases..

If Christian/Christian or Muslim/Muslim will do this, so be it. Enough of tribalism, nepotism and favoutism...

Nigeria will rise again!...Iyanu A Shele...
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Akagas(m): 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
Jack500:
News circulated by Ipob pigs and lunatics
you are a stunch fool

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Rhozabeth(m): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
You can't dump a party that has dumped you already!

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by rollywise(m): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
candidtalk:

If he will then it will be of his own accord and not you IPObians creating fake news and propaganda to try and force his hand.

By the way, if Osinbajo leaves APC where will he go? PDP full of treacherous snakes? NNPP full of Northern supremacists or Labour that is full of losers and no-hopers?

Why has Ambode not decamped after all this time? Why has Aregbe not left APC? You IPOBians will never understand politics as Yorubas naturally can.

Ozuooooor....ambode has decamped
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by IDIOTmoderators: 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
PointZerom:

You call it politics we call it slavery.
FYI: People like Tinubu cannot do all these godfathersm in SE. We're different from others.
Lol... cheesy despite that you people cannot stop all your under performing governors in the East, till today Orji Uzo Kalu is holding Abia State to ransom. Yeye dey smell! By way mention one politician in the East that has the respect and political acumen like Tinubu.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by famology(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
Frustrated losers from the east. That's their new job, circulating fake news riddled with igbotic errors everywhere. They did same to Ambode,Alimodu sheriff, now Osinbajo. More will come from the frustrated lunatics.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Didijiji: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
YOU CANNOT SELL TINUBU AND NOT LOOK STUPID

1. His age
2. His health
3. Selfish ambition
4. APC woeful performance
5. Muslim/Muslim ticket
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by IDIOTmoderators: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
rollywise:

Ozuooooor....ambode has decamped
To which party?
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by MrBachelor: 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Clear or not Peter Obi will not sit on this chair.

Why not?
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by lovinagbad: 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
tony0806:
Even if he doesn't dump the APC, his conscience is telling him the truth. He can't be a party to injustice. And that's simply because power is transient
So you know his conscience
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Kelsmatuc(m): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
candidtalk:

If he will then it will be of his own accord and not you IPObians creating fake news and propaganda to try and force his hand.

By the way, if Osinbajo leaves APC where will he go? PDP full of treacherous snakes? NNPP full of Northern supremacists or Labour that is full of losers and no-hopers?

Why has Ambode not decamped after all this time? Why has Aregbe not left APC? You IPOBians will never understand politics as Yorubas naturally can.
thank God u didn't call labour party a bad name...just losers....losers are eventual winners who take time to perfect every obstacles
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by coputa(m): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
thesicilian:

Anyone who can work patiently with Buhari without complaining all these years has no conscience.
Osibanjo has conscience,just that politics is not about conscience but personal interest.Osibanjo cuts his teeth politically under Bola tinubu,i think it will take him a whole lot of guts to leave the party,which means he has parted ways with his political godfather.where will he defect to,pdp or lp.osibanjo is confused right now.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by PointZerom: 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Lol... cheesy despite that you people cannot stop all your under performing governors in the East, till today Orji Uzo Kalu is holding Abia State to ransom. Yeye dey smell! By way mention one politician in the East that has the respect and political acumen like Tinubu.

We don't celebrate criminals and looters.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Sleekfingers: 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
Labour party.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I laugh in arabic
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by IDIOTmoderators: 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
PointZerom:

We don't celebrate criminals and looters.

What is this one saying?
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by hopman98: 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
pseudaria:

My friend shut up and stop defending nonsense out of tribal sentiments. You know the truth but just want to be stupid fool
grin:grin. Seniorman, i no be d reason fos sadistic life o
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by PointZerom: 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

What is this one saying?

Tinubu is a criminal.
That's what I am saying.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Mayeldah(m): 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
He should cover his face in shame

he was busy asslicking the fulanis since 2015, now they have left him behind grin
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by IDIOTmoderators: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
PointZerom:

Tinubu is a criminal.
That's what I am saying.
Answer the question I asked you. And your politicians in the East are not criminals?.. Yeye people.. your house is on fire but your more concerned about another person house.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by jrusky(m): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
candidtalk:

You are on point my people play politics like they are selling car spare part in Bolade or Alana market. In politics you must be well calculated and have great foresight failure to do these I swear you will ends in political IDP.

At the moment most Nigeriansare at cross road, already known devil is better than a new angel. Buari came in angelic form see what he gas turned out nation to so no one trust any new angel anymore.

Moreso what baffles me about my people political foolishness is a man who rule a diverse and multi ethnic nation like Nigeria with over 200 million heads for 8 good years and bluntly refused to even consider anybody from SE worthy to become ordinary "civil defense chief" and they are thinking such man will ever handover power to igbo man bro anyone who belief this is seriously on a long thing, he need serious mental stability evaluation ASAP. This is not going to happen. They should take it or burst it its a FACT!!!

But unfotunateky if you are telling my people to wake up from their slumber and read the fingers on the wall they wil attack you and calls you afonja or aboki they just hate the truth like hell and this is what is killing their chances politically.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by casualobserver: 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
tony0806:
Even if he doesn't dump the APC, his conscience is telling him the truth. He can't be a party to injustice. And that's simply because power is transient

Which conscience, the one that was on leave when he contested against Tinubu?
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Asour: 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I still wonder why a respected person of his kind is still a member of such an evil party tongue tongue tongue undecided undecided

No.No. No.

Parties aren't humans.

IF any party can be evil, then all Parties can be guilty of doing wrongs. But it is INDIVIDUALS that take wrong actions not parties.

People disagree with each others IN parties.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by soojar(m): 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
ImDStar:
if Tinubu cannot be just and fair in selecting his running mate as an ordinary citizen, how would he be fair in dealing with the activities of government and Christians as the president who nobody can dictate to?

Even if your brain is not working at all, the Buhari's suffering and APC leading should put some sense in it.

You might fall victim of the plans you have against Nigerians by deceiving innocent people to vote Tinubu.

Can the money given to you pay ramson?

You think Tinubu might not be fair to activities of Christians yet his Lagos allow Christians to freely acquire hectares of land without issues. The biggest churches in Nigeria today are situated in Lagos; Redemption Camp, MFM, Winners, etc.

You think he might not be fair to Christians yet his wife who would likely become the first lady of the nation is an ordained Pastor in RCCG

We learn everyday
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
candidtalk:

Comrade take it easy on Ipig na
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by IgweOfNnewi: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
MrBachelor:

It's a new day. Post something sensible for once. You can not be stupîd every day of the week.
Just say you have deficiency in comprehension
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by MartinsD12(m): 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
ArewaNorth:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/14/tinubus-running-mate-osinbajo-speaks-on-seeking-buharis-permission-to-dump-apc/
It's definitely very unfortunate that it is now that the VP is seeing that apc is an evil party or I think the VP is very hypocritical in nature because even with killings of Christians he hardly condemn it always looking at buhari apc body language, he seem to now be against Apc because maybe because Never got the presidential ticket.

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by PointZerom: 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Answer the question I asked you. And your politicians in the East are not criminals?.. Yeye people.. your house is on fire but your more concerned about another person house.
Your house is more hit by the fire.
After voting criminals you'll start shouting Yoruba Nation up and down.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by rollywise(m): 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

To which party?

Ozuooooor go and find out. You not even current. And you calling the only party that will save this country and your bleak future clueless. No be juju be that?
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Owaincouncil: 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
He can and will never resign.
You want him to forfeit his benefits as VP at quarter to end the administration.
I won't advise him to resign as well.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Frank488: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
Salvador1:
Osinbajo will gain more supporters if this becomes Truth.

Meanwhile look at written statement from shetima audio recording with ibukunle Amosun.
And some people think that this evil party will win again, God forbid bad thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) / Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping / Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.