Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,144 members, 7,829,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC (67079 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) / VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) / 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I still wonder why a respected person of his kind is still a member of such an evil party tongue tongue tongue undecided undecided

Whatever respect he had going into office, he has lost it all there. No man of dignity will continue to serve in this ungodly government and political party. Especially when you see them making concerted efforts to marginalize you, diminish your influence and turn you to a glorified errand boy. Even some of his ex students from Unilag that I know are highly disappointed in him.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Chukazu: 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
tony0806:
Even if he doesn't dump the APC, his conscience is telling him the truth. He can't be a party to injustice. And that's simply because power is transient

He can't be a party to what?

Where was he he Buhari removed CJN and where was he when our youth were massacred in LEKKI or when Twitter was ban?
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by papalumi29(m): 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
No Bro, the biggest church are in Ogun State not Lagos State. However, Yoruba's are different, hardly will you see a family without the two religion, in fact, Tinubu, Amosun and Fashola wives are Christians.

The issue of Muslim/Muslim ticket is nothing or irrelevant, a simple Yoruba man on the street don't care, but what will your candidacy bring to the table is more important.

Those saying because they are Christian Yoruba, they and their family won't vote Tinubu are being deceived, in fact, their vote won't matter, Yoruba's are not fools for supporting their own, and if you think Tinubu is enslaving them, at least he didn't lead them to civil war and run away when it matters.

Yoruba's are the most educated, civilised and they are politically calculative.

soojar:

You think Tinubu might not be fair to activities of Christians yet his Lagos allow Christians to freely acquire hectares of land without issues. The biggest churches in Nigeria today are situated in Lagos; Redemption Camp, MFM, Winners, etc.

You think he might not be fair to Christians yet his wife who would likely become the first lady of the nation is an ordained Pastor in RCCG

We learn everyday
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by ponishah: 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
candidtalk:

If he will then it will be of his own accord and not you IPObians creating fake news and propaganda to try and force his hand.

By the way, if Osinbajo leaves APC where will he go? PDP full of treacherous snakes? NNPP full of Northern supremacists or Labour that is full of losers and no-hopers?

Why has Ambode not decamped after all this time? Why has Aregbe not left APC? You IPOBians will never understand politics as Yorubas naturally can.

And I guess yoruba's natural understanding of politics was the reason over 40 women and children were massacred in church in owo and yoruba's took it as a natural understanding of politics
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by CommonSense1967: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
Osinbajo should dump the satanic party.

Even if he dumps APC, he's political influence is about ZERA hance of no consequence.

M_kpuru mirrii cannibals are promoting a party that is headed by an IPIG terrorist supporter and financier but you are here wailing and crying like a bit@h about someone else.
NA HYPOCRISY GO KEE SOME MANY IN THE SADEAST

Get your vocal cord ready to increase your wailing and crying exponentially after BOLA HAMED TINUBU IS SWORN IN AS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Minjim: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
tony0806:
Even if he doesn't dump the APC, his conscience is telling him the truth. He can't be a party to injustice. And that's simply because power is transient

What the fuss about this Muslim/ Muslim ticket self.

To Northern Muslims Tinubu is not even a Muslim self. Moreover, religion is your personal relationships with God not man.

If Muslim/ Muslim can get the job done, why not ?
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by harmony75: 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
You don't need to quit the party just be OBIdient on a election day vote Peter Obi �
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by blueAgent(m): 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
jumper524:
We know the peddlers of fake news.
Those people who called this chronic vote buying political prostitute whom the people of Anambra rejected his anointed candidate "saint"
They live for media trend.
Only them Biafra, Atiku presidency, yoruba Muslim, hausa Christian e. T.c just to string tribal conflict.
People who dare not go out on Monday in their home town now sighing one Nigeria.
Mumu people.
See them shamelessly buying vote in pdp attire now Saint in labour party.

He is still far better then your Drug lord on pampers.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by mhmsadyq(m): 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
Deprofessional:

Nigeria is bigger than state.

States were you have same religion governor and vice are states with 70 to 100 percent christian or moslim.
Kaduna is the exception here.

The ration of christians to moslems in Nigeria is almost 50: 50 if not more in favour of christians.

Our docility as christians has ended. We will assert our presence in Nigeria going forward.

No Christian will vote APC except, of course, those from south west.

I guess south west christians are also fake christians to vote APC?
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by mhmsadyq(m): 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
Deprofessional:

States were you have same religion governor and vice are states with 70 to 100 percent christian or moslim.

The ration of christians to moslems in Nigeria is almost 50: 50 if not more in favour of christians.

Our docility as christians has ended. We will assert our presence in Nigeria going forward.

I guess south west christians are also fake christians to vote APC.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by mhmsadyq(m): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
MrBachelor:

It's a new day. Post something sensible for once. You can not be stupîd every day of the week.

LOL!
This off me!
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Memeni(m): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
The lilly livered osinbajo can never go anywhere without his master Buhari. This is the SIMP that wants to be president but you can't even make a decision for yourself. Shame
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Tareq1105: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
Osinbajo should dump the satanic party.

That's the kind of person you're.

You found yourself in a position you never dreamt of, then after 8 yrs bcoz of issues you now want to quit. Remember some people never had the privilege you have. Two other notable and eminently qualified people were dropped for him. Now bcoz of Muslim Muslim ticket he wants to leave. Tell me what he's done in support of Christianity since he got there? His female church member, an evangelist was killed in Kubwa Abuja, what did he do? Not even a public condemnation from his office. So, what are we saying? Pls let's drop this topic.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by IDIOTmoderators: 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

The VP post is a worthless and useless post you mean
The VP himself.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by IDIOTmoderators: 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
PointZerom:

When you vote criminals, you'll turn around to shout Yoruba Nation when hardship start biting hard.
Abeg shift go one side with your irrelevant and repeated comment, small pikin.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Tareq1105: 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
Memeni:
The lilly livered osinbajo can never go anywhere without his master Buhari. This is the SIMP that wants to be president but you can't even make a decision for yourself. Shame

Let's be honest with ourselves, what are the powers of the VP in the constitution? No power.

Senate president is more powerful than him.

VP help no one therefore christians shouldn't disturb themselves bcoz of powerless position that doesn't exist.

The little works delegated to Osinbajo were as a result of Buhari ill health.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by PointZerom: 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Abeg shift go one side with your irrelevant and repeated comment, small pikin.

Stop voting for criminals like Tinubu.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by coputa(m): 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Not a lie....may his God lift him where he has shown sincerity and dedication
Yes o,Osibanjo is a good man,but he finds himself in a bad system.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by IDIOTmoderators: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
rollywise:

I used to think I can pet you fools after my great leader Peter Obi said we should not insult or exchange words with anyone but when some of you talk, it gets really dusty and annoying. You talk like one who is being catered for. I guess you still in the coffers of your parents warmth, baby boy. You dare to call labor party a party of thieves Ave whatever demeaning names you used. Mary this current Nigeria be your portion. I pity your children coz they'll be birth by a brainless father or mother depending on whatever sex you are if you even a human being. Ozuor
You are a fool from the pit of hell a useless Peter Obi supporter.. you started the curses and you will get it back. Mind you you are probably insulting someone who is old enough to be your father...I am living a good and happy life I am not impoverished or in poverty like you and your parents and children if at all you are not impotent...you animal that was raised by dysfunctional and curse mother and father.
I am not the cause of your poverty and suffering because it is obvious that you are poor that why you think everybody is poor like you! Ewu that has no life OZU like you, you belong to the mortuary...anumpam!!!
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by huptin(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
Deprofessional:

Why will those from the southwest vote for APC, are they immuned from Islamisation?
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Tareq1105: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Whatever respect he had going into office, he has lost it all there. No man of dignity will continue to serve in this ungodly government and political party. Especially when you see them making concerted efforts to marginalize you, diminish your influence and turn you to a glorified errand boy. Even some of his ex students from Unilag that I know are highly disappointed in him.

They don't have to be disappointed. It's no fault of his but the constitution. Constitution made him to do whatever assignment his Oga give him to do. So, there's no disappointment anywhere. Read your constitution.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by IDIOTmoderators: 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
rollywise:

I used to think I can pet you fools after my great leader Peter Obi said we should not insult or exchange words with anyone but when some of you talk, it gets really dusty and annoying. You talk like one who is being catered for. I guess you still in the coffers of your parents warmth, baby boy. You dare to call labor party a party of thieves Ave whatever demeaning names you used. Mary this current Nigeria be your portion. I pity your children coz they'll be birth by a brainless father or mother depending on whatever sex you are if you even a human being. Ozuor
To hell with you and your structure less Labour Party all of you will labour in vain...... Ranting as if your father owns labour party...Anuofia!
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Billygee2u: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I still wonder why a respected person of his kind is still a member of such an evil party tongue tongue tongue undecided undecided
He's one of them, what has he done differently ?
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
Tareq1105:

They don't have to be disappointed. It's no fault of his but the constitution. Constitution made him to do whatever assignment his Oga give him to do. So, there's no disappointment anywhere. Read your constitution.

I don’t think you understand what we are saying. If you join an administration with even the best of intentions then along the line that administration or political party turns into an evil organization inflicting unimaginable sufferings on the people it presides over, what do you do as a man of integrity? Do you sit there and say the constitution says I must do whatever oga says or do you resign?

Does the constitution prevent him from resigning?? What are you saying? So if Buhari gave him orders to instigate a genocide against a particular tribe he must do it because constitution says he must? Abeg talk another thing. The disappointment is in him choosing to be part of this evil government while claiming to be a man of God.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by IDIOTmoderators: 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
PointZerom:

Stop voting for criminals like Tinubu.
Stop voting for criminal like Peter Obi.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by ledaman: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
Dead man walking Judas like him! No more star boy ! Nothing Con head people will associate with that would succeed.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Joshking247(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
How dare you compare a single state to a nation, Christian population is equivalent to that of Muslim i.e 50:50 or even more, situations whereby same faith candidates flaging the governorship ticket of a state may actually be determined by some factor,i.e the population of religion worshiper dominating such environ...... moreover is an unwritten part of the constitution which must be strictly respected.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by PoliteActivist: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Salvador1:
Osinbajo will gain more supporters if this becomes Truth.

Meanwhile look at written statement from shetima audio recording with ibukunle Amosun.

grin
Here's the video/audio

One minute of Shettima spewing Boko Haram Tribalist Trash
https://youtube.com/shorts/vsqrN3g6Dio?feature=share

1minute 27 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj37Qq2QT8M

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
ponishah:

And I guess yoruba's natural understanding of politics was the reason over 40 women and children were massacred in church in owo and yoruba's took it as a natural understanding of politics

Stop your idiocy. Trying to make a point with a tragedy that shows how helpless progressive and decent people are in a woeful Nigeria, with too much power concentrated in a centre controlled by one man, shows you are a clown and a tribalistic urchin

Yoruba represent all that is good and progressive about Nigeria. We have flaws but we are always fighting for neutrality, balance and equity. We are never extremist, covetous, genocidal, terrorist or unfair towards others. Our region, the most accommodating, developmental and tolerant in Nigeria, is proof of this.

If the chaps below have their way do you think Owo Massacre would have happened?

The problem with Nigeria is sectional, ethnocentric and religious bias.

Reduce the influence of those in all geographical space of Nigeria, by letting like-minded people who want the same thing to lead themselves in regional governance arrangements , and you will witness a miracle of black and African power that will be the envy of the modern world.

Can you see that you IPOBians no longer call Yorubas parasites since our governors and all Yorubas called your bluff to make it clear you can all drink your oil, shove your gas up your azzes and drown in your gold, ride boats on your palm kernel as long as you agree to control your resources and let us do same in a regional.arrangement?

Abeg who is sincere in Nigeria today and who really wants peace and progress if not Yorubas? Below SW Governors are showing they know the worth of the SW to Nigeria. Why can't you bigots support same so we collectively hold the FG to ransom if really sure of yourselves?

We are the only region showing we are not scared to embrace change and a future where everyone be made responsible for their own progress or failure.

Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Enyimbamercedes: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
The little coward cannot say anything!
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Togokenya: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
ponishah:

My dear, we are not buying from different markets nor are we spending different currencies. It is a choice to wave off the obvious because of sentiments.
Let's watch and see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) / Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) / Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.