Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC (67077 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) / VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) / 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
This one has always been a pussy nothing much to say about him
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
candidtalk:

If he will then it will be of his own accord and not you IPObians creating fake news and propaganda to try and force his hand.

By the way, if Osinbajo leaves APC where will he go? PDP full of treacherous snakes? NNPP full of Northern supremacists or Labour that is full of losers and no-hopers?

Why has Ambode not decamped after all this time? Why has Aregbe not left APC? You IPOBians will never understand politics as Yorubas naturally can.

Politics of pretense and eye service that has kept this country in abject poverty and lack of Unity of purpose....
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
You will be flabbergasted at the news coming from upper iweka

The best experience I have in life till date is attending University in IBO land. That is the best experience anybody from South West or Core North could have. Unfortunately, about 98% of the students from North withdrew before the 3rd year.

I saw that memo. Memo dated June 24, 2022 for a decision (Shetima) taken July 10, 2022. The memo entered circulation late July 12 to early July 13, 2022. Who does not know that is a propaganda.

Having spent 6 years with them in the University, I know this is their handwork. Propaganda without intelligence. Propaganda of traders.

I told people on nairaland I have received over 200 propaganda messages because I belong to different groups where they are the majority members.

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by IDIOTmoderators: 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
rollywise:

Ozuooooor go and find out. You not even current. And you calling the only party that will save this country and your bleak future clueless. No be juju be that?
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
Osinbajo should dump the satanic party.

And give them a muslim-muslim ticket from now, abi?
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by jaxxy(m): 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fahdiga:

Osibanjo should be Obidient. Apc is history.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by IDIOTmoderators: 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
rollywise:

Ozuooooor go and find out. You not even current. And you calling the only party that will save this country and your bleak future clueless. No be juju be that?
It is your future and that if your family that is bleak.. I am not in poverty like you.
What party did I called clueless? Mumu that still believes there is one political party that will save you... Ewu!
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
coputa:
Osibanjo has conscience,just that politics is not about conscience but personal interest.Osibanjo cuts his teeth politically under Bola tinubu,i think it will take him a whole lot of guts to leave the party,which means he has parted ways with his political godfather.where will he defect to,pdp or lp.osibanjo is confused right now.

Not a lie....may his God lift him where he has shown sincerity and dedication
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by naija4life247: 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fahdiga:

And join your Village Association? Your head no correct at all
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by naija4life247: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
tony0806:
Even if he doesn't dump the APC, his conscience is telling him the truth. He can't be a party to injustice. And that's simply because power is transient

But why thousands of Christians are killed everyday, his conscience didn't tell him to resign from the government or to pick up guns and go fight bandits.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
Akagas:
you are a stunch fool

Yes, you are.

The best experience I have in life till date is attending University in IBO land. That is the best experience anybody from South West or Core North could have. Unfortunately, about 98% of the students from North withdrew before the 3rd year.

I saw that memo. Memo dated June 24, 2022 for a decision (Shetima) taken July 10, 2022. The memo entered circulation late July 12 to early July 13, 2022. Who does not know that is a propaganda. It is full of errors too belittling of a memo from a Professor of Law. You know it is from them.

Having spent 6 years with them in the University, I know this is their handwork. Propaganda without intelligence. Propaganda of traders.

I told people on nairaland I have received over 200 propaganda messages because I belong to different groups where they are the majority members.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Bravetunde: 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

STFU! The people you are calling are the ones promoting tribalism and hate on their forum.
Yes I know,we all know that.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by pacificom: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
jumper524:
We know the peddlers of fake news.
Those people who called this chronic vote buying political prostitute whom the people of Anambra rejected his anointed candidate "saint"
They live for media trend.
Only them Biafra, Atiku presidency, yoruba Muslim, hausa Christian e. T.c just to string tribal conflict.
People who dare not go out on Monday in their home town now sighing one Nigeria.
Mumu people.
See them shamelessly buying vote in pdp attire now Saint in labour party.
How I wish Buhari can feel the hunger this people are enduring, then he will know that he is the one that should be doing what that man was doing.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by thatigboman1: 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
jumper524:
Those people who called this chronic vote buying political prostitute whom the people of Anambra rejected his anointed candidate "saint"
Only them Biafra, Atiku presidency, yoruba Muslim, hausa Christian e. T.c just to string tribal conflict.
People who dare not go out on Monday in their home town now sighing one Nigeria.
Mumu people.
#EscoBAT

Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by IDIOTmoderators: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
PointZerom:

Your house is more hit by the fire.
After voting criminals you'll start shouting Yoruba Nation up and down.
Are your own politicians in the East not criminals? Look at the mess of a place called Aba.. Which politician in Nigeria that is not a criminal...? See those shouting Biafra up and down talking about Yoruba nation... hypocrite!
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by IDIOTmoderators: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Bravetunde:

Yes I know,we all know that.
Thank God that you know.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Fahdiga(m): 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
jaxxy:

Osibanjo should be Obidient. Apc is history.
I'm telling you.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Hiltaux(m): 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
Mumu people.
You're pained my brother grin grin grin
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by okoolori(m): 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
Trashy post.

How is it a trashy post? Coz he said it as it is without mincing words.... You guys needs to understand how politics works ... But alas you will start insulting and getting paranoia everywhere....
Politics is not played the way you guys think it to be... It's never played on social media...

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
[quote author=candidtalk post=114750341]

If he will then it will be of his own accord and not you IPObians creating fake news and propaganda to try and force his hand.

By the way, if Osinbajo leaves APC where will he go? PDP full of treacherous snakes? NNPP full of Northern supremacists or Labour that is full of losers and no-hopers?

Why has Ambode not decamped after all this time? Why has Aregbe not left APC? You IPOBians will never understand politics as Yorubas naturally can.[/quote
]

U are one of the evil pple we have in this nation.. God remember there is God who is above any power..

Useless thing
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by IDIOTmoderators: 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
The satanic party he served for 8 years without thinking of resignation despite the killing of Christians under his nose... Osinbajo is a worthless and useless man.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by okoolori(m): 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
candidtalk:

Why has Ambode not decamped after all this time? Why has Aregbe not left APC? You IPOBians will never understand politics as Yorubas naturally can.

Well said, comrade.... Let those who have ear let them hear... Politics is not played on social media.... IPOBians bring the insults on...

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
Salvador1:
Osinbajo will gain more supporters if this becomes Truth.

Meanwhile look at written statement from shetima audio recording with ibukunle Amosun.
But bro how did this audio conversation leak?
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Chieftroller(m): 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
Trashy post.
na fact e Dey tell una so. You will never learn.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by rollywise(m): 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

It is your future and that if your family that is bleak.. I am not in poverty like you.
What party did I called clueless? Mumu that still believes there is one political party that will save you... Ewu!

I used to think I can pet you fools after my great leader Peter Obi said we should not insult or exchange words with anyone but when some of you talk, it gets really dusty and annoying. You talk like one who is being catered for. I guess you still in the coffers of your parents warmth, baby boy. You dare to call labor party a party of thieves Ave whatever demeaning names you used. Mary this current Nigeria be your portion. I pity your children coz they'll be birth by a brainless father or mother depending on whatever sex you are if you even a human being. Ozuor
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by gasparpisciotta: 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
Salvador1:
Osinbajo will gain more supporters if this becomes Truth.

Meanwhile look at written statement from shetima audio recording with ibukunle Amosun.

Posts like these continue to divide this country.

Can you substantiate this claims?
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by PointZerom: 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Are your own politicians in the East not criminals? Look at the mess of a place called Aba.. Which politician in Nigeria that is not a criminal...? See those shouting Biafra up and down talking about Yoruba nation... hypocrite!

When you vote criminals, you'll turn around to shout Yoruba Nation when hardship start biting hard.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by gasparpisciotta: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

The satanic party he served for 8 years without thinking of resignation despite the killing of Christians under his nose... Osinbajo is a worthless and useless man.

The VP post is a worthless and useless post you mean
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by harjay1986: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
hopman98:
Hmm. Funny how Nigerians reason hypocritically, there have always been christian christian gubernatorial tickets over the years in SE, SW, SS and numerous Muslim muslim tickets in the north, there haven't been uproar about them over the years, but once it's BAT, their nightmare, they begin ranting up and down. Same faith candidates is bad truly but hey, the hypocrisy is too much. Nigerians are too irrational when thinking and most of una don't even know how to analyse situations critically, just an headline to sway ur thoughts and and BOOM, delusion sets in. I've collected my 30k o and I've spent it, mofos

dont mind them as if is only christian and muslim we have in Nigeria .......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) / Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation / Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.