Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC (67073 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) / VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) / 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Slurity(m): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I still wonder why a respected person of his kind is still a member of such an evil party tongue tongue tongue undecided undecided
because he is not a fool like that those of mumu people calling both both PDP and APC a satanic party. OBI himself is in PDP few months back, the same senseless ipob support wike in PDP some weeks back, the supported Atiku in PDP in last election. If APC give Obi ticket they will not call APC satanic party. You guys are just supporting your interest alone. That is all
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by TheRareGem1(f): 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fake news peddlers
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by tony0806: 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
Minjim:

What the fuss about this Muslim/ Muslim ticket self.

To Northern Muslims Tinubu is not even a Muslim self. Moreover, religion is your personal relationships with God not man.

If Muslim/ Muslim can get the job done, why not ?

What if a Christian - Christian ticket can get the job done?
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by emilo2bad: 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
Deprofessional:

Nigeria is bigger than state.

States were you have same religion governor and vice are states with 70 to 100 percent christian or moslim.
Kaduna is the exception here.

The ration of christians to moslems in Nigeria is almost 50: 50 if not more in favour of christians.

Our docility as christians has ended. We will assert our presence in Nigeria going forward.

No Christian will vote APC except, of course, those from south west.
you are not the spokesman of Nigerian Christians,iam a Christian from Edo I will vote APC
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
coputa:
Yes o,Osibanjo is a good man,but he finds himself in a bad system.

Fixed....I think the North actually wanted a Yoruba Muslim for the first time than a Yoruba Christian for the President, that's why he was sidelined .......
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by IDIOTmoderators: 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
rollywise:

You are such a bastard Sha. This is the kinda reasoning we are trying to abolish in this country. If you are comfortable, how about those in your street. Do they afford three square meal a day? People around you are suffering and you think you are rich. You are unsafe coz soon they'll pounce on you and your children. Wait for it. You see this society that those you support have created, it will be served back to you. I see stupidity all over what your sense of reasoning. It's dusty.i believe your children will be more sensible. You talk like a child. A rich man doesn't announce it. You be boy grin
Oloriburuku that is what we call people like you ...come and pounce on me and my children..oloshi I am not surprised at all you Obi supporters are criminal minded always thinking of how to pounce and kill people. Same thing you all are doing on tweeter.
If people on the street like you and your family cannot afford three square meals am I the cause! Am I the cause of poverty in your life? Am I a politician? Stop venting your poverty anger on me vent it on your president and governors.
I bet it was your useless and valueless mother that born me a bastard after you.
A vulture ( Udele) is better than you. Poverty stricken street urchin.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
ogatboy:

Lol. Same way they denied that Tinubu is not going for a Muslim Muslim ticket after the primaries. Propaganda na APC thing. They float it out to see reaction, then act on it. I bet you, Osibanjo is already on his way out of APC, them just want to sample public opinion first

Bro, the only way is down for Osinbajo if he leaves APC. It is political leaders who have built a genuine fanbase and following that can do 'Shakara' in Nigeria.

Know that and know peace. APC will not miss Osinbajo because he was never a proper politician with influence, battle scars and scalps that will make others queue behind him.

If you are a budding politician seeking your first office in Nigerian politics will you seek out Osinbajo as a mentor?

It is Osinbajo who is finished without APC and once Buhari has handed ove to his successor next year. We are talking of someone who never began life as a deliberate politician.

You think it is for nothing many line Ambode, Melaye, Dimeji Bankole, FFK etal literally went back to zero outside political office?

These real life events and examples should show you what political titans Tinubu, Osoba, Buhari, Atiku, Kwankwaso etal are for the longevity and followership they enjoy in Nigerian politics.

I am personally daring Osinbajo to leave APC. Let us see how many of you deceivers will show to support him and fight his battle after the Nigerian political process has left him behind and forgotten him beyond Buhari's reign.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by banamd: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
Osinbajo should dump the satanic party.
it was not satanic when he was a vice president on the same banner, now that he is going out it's now become satanic.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Dawnofhope: 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
candidtalk:

If he will then it will be of his own accord and not you IPObians creating fake news and propaganda to try and force his hand.

By the way, if Osinbajo leaves APC where will he go? PDP full of treacherous snakes? NNPP full of Northern supremacists or Labour that is full of losers and no-hopers?

Why has Ambode not decamped after all this time? Why has Aregbe not left APC? You IPOBians will never understand politics as Yorubas naturally can.
when did they know politics ? They remain the Slaves of their northen masters . BAT said it all , that he under the spirit of 1993, knowing very well the spirit did allow Yoruba to rule. The north will kill them and give them a befitting Burial and they will all celebrate it like a naming ceremony .
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by ogatboy(m): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
candidtalk:

Bro, the only way is down for Osinbajo if he leaves APC. It is political leaders who have built a genuine fanbase and following that can do 'Shakara' in Nigeria.

Know that and know peace. APC will not miss Osinbajo because he was never a proper politician with influence, battle scars and scalps that will make others queue behind him.

If you are a budding politician seeking your first office in Nigerian politics will you seek out Osinbajo as a mentor?

It is Osinbajo who is finished without APC and once Buhari has handed ove to his successor next year. We are talking of someone who never began life as a deliberate politician.

You think it is for nothing many line Ambode, Melaye, Dimeji Bankole, FFK etal literally went back to zero outside political office?

These real life events and examples should show you what political titans Tinubu, Osoba, Buhari, Atiku, Kwankwaso etal are for the longevity and followership they enjoy in Nigerian politics.

I am personally daring Osinbajo to leave APC. Let us see how many of you deceivers will show to support him and fight his battle after the Nigerian political process has left him behind and forgotten him beyond Buhari's reign.

He was never a politician as you said. Not every one like emilokan sees position as do or die
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by sleemomymy: 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I still wonder why a respected person of his kind is still a member of such an evil party tongue tongue tongue undecided undecided
OMO YOU GO WONDER TIRE O............... grin grin
IN CITY BOY WE TRUST
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Minjim: 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
tony0806:

What if a Christian - Christian ticket can get the job done?

Why not if it's what will get the job done.

Our problem isn't religion. Muslim politicians are corrupt, Christian politicians are corrupt too.
What we need is a politician who's moral compass isn't broken, not a religious one.

We focus too much on religion while we neglect morality whereas the the West focus on morality
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by IDIOTmoderators: 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
ogatboy:

Lol. Same way they denied that Tinubu is not going for a Muslim Muslim ticket after the primaries. Propaganda na APC thing. They float it out to see reaction, then act on it. I bet you, Osibanjo is already on his way out of APC, them just want to sample public opinion first
Of what relevance is Osinbajo? If not for Tinubu who knows him? To hell with him he should even get out of APC. Who needs a Judas?
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by IDIOTmoderators: 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
Minjim:

Why not if it's what will get the job done.

Our problem isn't religion. Muslim politicians are corrupt, Christian politicians are corrupt too.
What we need is a politician who's moral compass isn't broken, not a religious one.

We focus too much on religion while we neglect morality whereas the the West focus on morality
Absolutely your head correct well well.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by bigfish3k: 12:24am On Jul 16, 2022
hopman98:
Hmm. Funny how Nigerians reason hypocritically, there have always been christian christian gubernatorial tickets over the years in SE, SW, SS and numerous Muslim muslim tickets in the north, there haven't been uproar about them over the years, but once it's BAT, their nightmare, they begin ranting up and down. Same faith candidates is bad truly but hey, the hypocrisy is too much. Nigerians are too irrational when thinking and most of una don't even know how to analyse situations critically, just an headline to sway ur thoughts and and BOOM, delusion sets in. I've collected my 30k o and I've spent it, mofos
Our eyes don open after the various attacks of people from your faith on Christians every where including churches.

Your argument no follow

By the way I can choose not to live in any state where there is same faith governor and deputy but I can't choose not to be a Nigerian to go and form my own country
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by essentialone(m): 8:03am On Jul 16, 2022
Those who complain against Muslim-Muslim ticket are those who are still planning to vote for Tinubu and APC.

If not so, why the complain, when they can easily vote another candidate or party of their choice?
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by ogatboy(m): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Of what relevance is Osinbajo? If not for Tinubu who knows him? To hell with him he should even get out of APC. Who needs a Judas?

Lol. Yoruba can amaze me. After living with them for a while, that tribe is really something else
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by assholemods: 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
ogatboy:

Lol. Yoruba can amaze me. After living with them for a while, that tribe is really something else
Please what has tribe got to do with what he said? And which is your own tribe?
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Waterbear(m): 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
candidtalk:

If he will then it will be of his own accord and not you IPObians creating fake news and propaganda to try and force his hand.

By the way, if Osinbajo leaves APC where will he go? PDP full of treacherous snakes? NNPP full of Northern supremacists or Labour that is full of losers and no-hopers?

Why has Ambode not decamped after all this time? Why has Aregbe not left APC? You IPOBians will never understand politics as Yorubas naturally can.

I wonder how people like you sleep at night with so much hate for your neighbour's.

It's nature's wonders
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Waterbear(m): 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
jumper524:
We know the peddlers of fake news.
Those people who called this chronic vote buying political prostitute whom the people of Anambra rejected his anointed candidate "saint"
They live for media trend.
Only them Biafra, Atiku presidency, yoruba Muslim, hausa Christian e. T.c just to string tribal conflict.
People who dare not go out on Monday in their home town now sighing one Nigeria.
Mumu people.
See them shamelessly buying vote in pdp attire now Saint in labour party.

Your hate would destroy you..
Don't post false information..
I wonder how you think..

You need a glass of water.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Waterbear(m): 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
Kestolove:
obituary people

If you don't have brain, buy an artificial one
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Waterbear(m): 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jack500:
News circulated by Ipob pigs and lunatics

What breed of animal are you?
Nigerian pig?
Or which one?
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by Jack500: 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Waterbear:

What breed of animal are you?
Nigerian pig?
Or which one?

The same type as your father
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by godliman: 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
jumper524:
We know the peddlers of fake news.
Those people who called this chronic vote buying political prostitute whom the people of Anambra rejected his anointed candidate "saint"
They live for media trend.
Only them Biafra, Atiku presidency, yoruba Muslim, hausa Christian e. T.c just to string tribal conflict.
People who dare not go out on Monday in their home town now sighing one Nigeria.
Mumu people.
See them shamelessly buying vote in pdp attire now Saint in labour party.
So your little mind tells you the only place money can be shared is in polling units buying votes. Be content with the horrible alternatives you have in Tinubu and Atiku.
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by ogatboy(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
assholemods:

Please what has tribe got to do with what he said? And which is your own tribe?

I'm of the tribe of Judah and I can bet na yoruba person
Re: Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC by millionboi(m): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2022
Because of Muslim-muslim ticket
ExplorerReturns:
Osibanjo must remain in APC. After loosing the primaries he suddenly remembers that APC is not a good party.
If you don't have a hotel website or you have a hotel with at least 20 rooms you might want to automate and digitalize the room booking process. I have written a script that can be hosted online or that can run on a localhost which will enable you manage your hotel. This script comes with amazing features I know you will definitely like because it was specifically built to solve the problem of Nigerian hotels. Check the link below to see more details and demo in action.
https://www.nairaland.com/7210827/complete-hotel-room-reservation-system

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) / Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.