Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? (29121 Views)

Can Tinubu And Atiku Get 25% Of The Votes In Rivers State? / SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force / VAT: South West States Plan Joint Action, Other States Give Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by garfield1: 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
Salvador1:
oga my list is from unbiased mind.

Stop trying to become a political bandit cos of tinubu and APC.

You are biased towards pdp.tinubu will win 65% of sw

2 Likes

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Upworkwriter007(f): 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
updatechange:
Ok, maybe in Oyo
lol.
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by garfield1: 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
humberjade:
Make we see how Osun go go first. grin

If APC loses Osun, na Domino's Theory go follow

Meaning
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by PointZerom: 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Igbo have never dominated any zone or state outside our 5 SE states. There are now clean credible data captured with better technology with biometrics linked to NIN and registered GSM. Incidentally, the politicians know this hence no desperation for Igbo votes even by same HE Atiku.

Can you upload the Lagos State PVC holder's name lets check something?
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by garfield1: 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
kolarov93:
Atiku will get more than 25% in Oyo state cause of Seyi Makinde influences.
Now that jagaban picked Muslim as running mate, I can bet with my balls that 80% Oyo Christian will not vote for jagaban.

NB: I’m indigene

You lie.makinde hates atiku,he would not influence anything

1 Like

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by eyeforeye(m): 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
EzeAnambra:
Olaniyi made that quote and it's directed to Only True Omoluabis. I don't know where you belong.

I belong to Umahi and uzodima camp.

Not all yorubas always vote tinubu or APC, we have lot of yorubas who are against Tinubu, but we aren't shaking, they are always welcome anytime to return home.

2 Likes

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by garfield1: 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
ubest1:
Also Which South EAST & SOUTH SOUTH STATE can TINUBU And Atiku Get 25%?

For tinubu,ebonyi,IMO,abia,rivers edo,cross river bayelsa
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Fiscus105(m): 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
Esseite:
You would be shocked at the very high unexpected percentage margin he would get..... infact, there is a possibility of 35 to 40%..

It would be massively shocking. It would leave most dumbfounded.

A lot of people underestimate the level of angry vote in Nigeria now, i can tell you for a fact that Obi 2023 is one of the major hope holding Nigerians right now..

It will show tinubu and APC, how I wish PDP pick peter Obi or Wike

Atiku just used his selfish agenda buried PDP.

Fulani always has their ways in Nigeria politics despite that they are parasite in nation building.
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by FreeStuffsNG: 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
PointZerom:

Can you upload the Lagos State PVC holder's name lets check something?
You obviously don't know Lagos so let me just let you run on the format they placed you on Twitter wink
Go and research the largest LGAs with the largest number of population and registered voters in Lagos and you will know why non-Indigenes let alone one non-indigenous tribe can not decide votes in Lagos apart from the Yoruba wink
The battle ground in this election is NE. There are clear winners in SW,NW, NC and of course the SE which has the least votes that APC can forfeit to PDP or any of the mushroom parties.

7 Likes

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by blackpanda: 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
Salvador1:
Lagos
Atiku 25%
Obi 35%
Oyo
Atiku 35%
Obi 20%
Osun
Atiku 35%
Obi 15%
Ondo
Atiku 40%
Obi 28%
Ekiti
Atiku 25%
Obi 11%
Ogun
Atiku 38%
Obi 22%

Fake news grin
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by pseudaria: 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju is on the ballot this time. That make a whole lot of difference. That is why his opponents were in morbid fear of him getting the APC ticket and were playing infantile pranks thinking we will be naive enough to back someone else from the SW.

He is the most brilliant, most competent and most capable of all the Presidential candidates.
Coincidentally, Asiwaju Tinubu is from the SW so It will be an epic massive landslide bloc votes for Asiwaju in the SW.

Others won't get up to 25%. That is why nobody is wasting time on Twitter engaging those with minority votes or no vote.

Massive votes for Asiwaju Tinubu is a done and dusted deal for Asiwaju in his SW zone as he has no opponent from the SW unlike HE Atiku having Asiwaju's deputy slugging it out with him in the NE.

PDP may enjoy noticeable number of votes in Lagos and Oyo. No show for other mushroom parties.

There is a peculiar way election runs in the SW and it will come to full glare when the results roll in.

Those guys contesting against Asiwaju are getting, pata pata, not more than 5% or less of the SW votes.
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.

Na so una talk yet pdp beat una for Oyo and ondo in 2019. If it were osinbajo on the ballot, then I will be sure of landslide but tinubu is hated by all of people in SW he just has money and agbero to intimidate. Do you think akeredolu fayemi and amosun like tinubu even abiodun are just playing is just playing to the gallery coupled with a Muslim-muslim ticket and obi on the ballot, there will be no landslide, it will be marginal between tinubu and obi
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Mrhonesty: 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
You are dreaming. Atiku-Obi can't get 5% in any SW states.

quote author=garfield1 post=114751698]I know of Lagos, Oyo, Ondo not sure of others.[/quote]
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by majole: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
Donsheddy:
All obi needs to win the election...

S.E - 90%
S.S - 65%
S.W - 35%
N.C - 35%
N.E - 15%
N.W - 15%

Is not realistic. SE 75%, SW 10%, SS 55%, NC 35%, NE 10%, NW 10%. That's all Peter Obi gonna get to likely force a 2nd round with either Tinubu or Atiku

IS THIS REALISTIC ONLY TIME WILL TELL
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by SmartPolician: 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
Arysexy:

Nigerians are not voting party this time but the right candidate.

Most people that were supporting PDP and APC before are no longer gonna vote them

You cannot tell people who to vote for.

You only have a vote.

People in rural areas don't really rely on the internet for information so many of them don't know about Labour Party and Peter Obi.
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by FreeStuffsNG: 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
pseudaria:

Na so una talk yet pdp beat una for Oyo and ondo in 2019. If it were osinbajo on the ballot, then I will be sure of landslide but tinubu is hated by all of people in SW he just has money and agbero to intimidate. Do you think akeredolu fayemi and amosun like tinubu even abiodun are just playing is just playing to the gallery coupled with a Muslim-muslim ticket and obi on the ballot, there will be no landslide, it will be marginal between tinubu and obi
All the factors at play during gubernatorial election in Oyo of 2019 election are missing in this election and to add icing to the cake, HE Makinde is not campaigning for HE Atiku even till date. He won't risk all his political goodwill for Atiku's PDP against Asiwaju Tinubu. Politics is local wink

2 Likes

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by majole: 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
kolexxy:
Lagos
Atiku 20%
Obi 25%

Oyo
Atiku 30%
Obi 10%

Osun
Atiku 35%
Obi 10%

Ondo
Atiku 25%
Obi 10%

Ekiti
Atiku 20%
Obi 10%

Ogun
Atiku 25%
Obi 10%

In all, Asiwaju will win the presidential race...Iyanu A Shele...

Statewide analysis of SW looks likely
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Akagas(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
[quote author=Salvador1 post=114753119]Lagos
Atiku 25%
Obi 35%
Oyo
Atiku 35%
Obi 20%
Osun
Atiku 35%
Obi 15%
Ondo
Atiku 40%
Obi 28%
Ekiti
Atiku 25%
Obi 11%
Ogun
Atiku 38%
Obi 22%[/quot
You are out of your senses
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by PointZerom: 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You obviously don't know Lagos so let me just let you run on the format they placed you on Twitter wink
Go and research the largest LGAs with the largest number of population and registered voters in Lagos and you will know why non-Indigenes let alone one non-indigenous tribe can not decide votes in Lagos apart I from the Yoruba wink
The battle ground in this election is NE. There are clear winners in SW,NW, NC and of course the SE which has the least votes that APC can forfeit to PDP or any of the mushroom parties.

Upload the names or shut up.
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by garfield1: 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Igbo have never dominated any zone or state outside our 5 SE states. There are now clean credible data captured with better technology with biometrics linked to NIN and registered GSM. Incidentally, the politicians know this hence no desperation for Igbo votes even by same HE Atiku.

Igbos dominate rivers and 25% of delta.in lagos I think its Yoruba 45%,igbos 20%,ss 20%,northerners 15%....cc fergie001, helinues
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Tochj(m): 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
Tinubu will surely fight to get 60% in Southwest especially Lagos and Ogun
We have many igbos there
And Obi is surely getting at least 40%votes in Southwest.
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Hueyreckless0007: 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
Salvador1:
sure he will you will be disappointed.

And you will return to

Yoruba Ronu!

Lol, okay na.
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Akagas(m): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
Salvador1:
Lagos
Atiku 25%
Obi 35%
Oyo
Atiku 35%
Obi 20%
Osun
Atiku 35%
Obi 15%
Ondo
Atiku 40%
Obi 28%
Ekiti
Atiku 25%
Obi 11%
Ogun
Atiku 38%
Obi 22%[/quot
You are out of your senses[quote author=Ibcrown post=114754329] I just dey look their analysis but maybe both Atiku and obi combined can secure 20% in each state but the remaining 80% belong to Asiwaju in each SW state
Old man to rule Nigerias GOD FORBID

1 Like

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by IgweOfNnewi: 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
Xfemt:
you be Yoruba and you de use Igbo moniker is that not hypocrites on it own
Back to your quote

With this your rant Yorubas are not even up to 500,000 outside south west

But guess what
Igbo are a major population in the south west closely followed by the Hausa/Fulani

In the east in ten Igbo house you will see only one Yoruba but In the west in 10 yorubas houses you will see 3and half igbos
Don’t be deceived tinubu will never rule this country
It either Peter Obi or atiku

Mind you I’m Yoruba from ogun state
Before you emilokan brain start malfunctioning
You are Yoruba but you are ranting and lamenting like IPOB miscreants and cannibals, is that not wonderful? well for your information only vagabonds and nuisances will forsake their own and embrace another the reason why Igbo were agitating and lamenting is because they were marginalised, if you are truly Yoruba, you will be concerned about Yoruba suffering igbos' fate in 2023 but we know whom you are, what are Yorubas looking for in Igbo land where they are killing their own, Igbos in south west is a testimony of good, peaceful and accomodating we are and how limited they are in their own land

2 Likes

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju is on the ballot this time. That make a whole lot of difference. That is why his opponents were in morbid fear of him getting the APC ticket and were playing infantile pranks thinking we will be naive enough to back someone else from the SW.

All civil servants in Lagos state are voting BAT. FACT! The reason is simple... Lagos state doesn't owe salaries. Never. From the local govts, state ministries, state agencies, hospitals, to care homes.. the list is endless. Do you know the number of people Lagos state has in its employ? We have a very strong and supportive workforce.

What a way to pay back a man who never owes them sisi in salaries, allowances and other benefits. Not to talk of the free education for indigenes.

6 Likes

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Asour: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
helinues:
Atiku

Oyo
May be Ondo

Obi

None

Hahaha.

What's your track record in Predicting election outcomes?

So we know your accuracy rate.

1 Like

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Zacks43: 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

He is the most brilliant, most competent and most capable of all the Presidential candidates.
Coincidentally, Asiwaju Tinubu is from the SW so It will be an epic massive landslide bloc votes for Asiwaju in the SW.

Others won't get up to 25%. That is why nobody is wasting time on Twitter engaging those with minority votes or no vote.

Massive votes for Asiwaju Tinubu is a done and dusted deal for Asiwaju in his SW zone as he has no opponent from the SW unlike HE Atiku having Asiwaju's deputy slugging it out with him in the NE.

PDP may enjoy noticeable number of votes in Lagos and Oyo. No show for other mushroom parties.

There is a peculiar way election runs in the SW and it will come to full glare when the results roll in.

Those guys contesting against Asiwaju are getting, pata pata, not more than 5% or less of the SW votes.
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.

Unfortunately your idea is gonna be dumb as your write-up...Have a nice day
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by tiswell(m): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
Esseite:
You would be shocked at the very high unexpected percentage margin he would get..... infact, there is a possibility of 35 to 40%..

It would be massively shocking. It would leave most dumbfounded.

A lot of people underestimate the level of angry vote in Nigeria now, i can tell you for a fact that Obi 2023 is one of the major hope holding Nigerians right now..
the only HOPE
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by searchlight: 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Next time you want to type rubbish make it snappy.
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
Emir01:

PDP is not getting 25% in Oyo. All hands are on desk already. Virtually all leaders are supporting Asiwaju forget media noise.

You are right. Tinubu is really loved by his political colleagues. Those in other parties are just in the closet about it. He's genuinely loved, respected and admired by them all.
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by fergie001: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
garfield1:

Igbos dominate rivers and 25% of delta.in lagos I think its Yoruba 45%,igbos 20%,ss 20%,northerners 15%....cc helinues
Well anybody can say what they want.
I can't speak of other States but Lagos. Even in Lagos, my axis is where I concentrate on. You also know that what attracts them there is the presence of the Alaba International Market and the Trade Fair Complex which is heavily Igbo-dominated.

The Ojo/Amuwo area is a thickly non-indigenous populated area of the State. The problem they have as in other years is, they don't come out to vote. They threaten every election cycle and back down save for 2015, yet PDP wins the LGA, now the PDP Candidate is even from that LGA.

The only chance APC has there is if PDP slashes votes with LP. Other LGAs, I cannot beat my chest to say.
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Xfemt(m): 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
You are Yoruba but you are ranting and lamenting like IPOB miscreants and cannibals, is that not wonderful? well for your information only vagabonds and nuisances will forsake their own and embrace another the reason why Igbo were agitating and lamenting is because they were marginalised, if you are truly Yoruba, you will be concerned about Yoruba suffering igbos' fate in 2023 but we know whom you are, what are Yorubas looking for in Igbo land where they are killing their own, Igbos in south west is a testimony of good, peaceful and accomodating we are and how limited they are in their own land
a typical bigot as you

Because I’m Yoruba I should support all corrupt Yoruba abi my Brian is not built that way mr man
When i see a corrupt Yoruba man I avoid him or make sure he is put to same
So I’ll do same to any other tribe.

Every Yoruba isn’t dumb as you
If I find a sincere Yoruba like osinbajo I’ll support him whole heartedly
And for now Obi is better and more sincere than the drug lord and bokoharam apologist you and your like want to foist on us

And when did Igbos killed any Yoruba in the south east

Sitting in your fathers house and conclude with your tiny brain
I believe you have never left the west for any region either to do business or leisure but to condemn because them say them say

1 Like

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by FreeStuffsNG: 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
garfield1:

Igbos dominate rivers and 25% of delta.in lagos I think its Yoruba 45%,igbos 20%,ss 20%,northerners 15%....cc fergie001, helinues
80% of Igbo are domiciled in the 5 Igbo SE states while 20% live and work outside the 5 Igbo SE states. Most of this 20% live in Rivers, Delta, Benue and Kogi states that border those 5 SE states.

Igbo population is a minority population that has always been inflated but the politicians know this wink Even OUK alluded much to this tacitly in one of his interviews on why the Igbo need others to step down before they can win the ticket of any of the leading political parties.

There are now clean data from better data capturing tools technology with biometrics linked to NIN and registered that show consistently that Igbo has a minority population.

My concern has always been finding those benefiting from this inflation of Igbo population over the years.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda / 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.