Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? (29096 Views)

Can Tinubu And Atiku Get 25% Of The Votes In Rivers State? / SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force / VAT: South West States Plan Joint Action, Other States Give Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Light78: 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
I am certain about Lagos. 40%
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by georjay(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You obviously don't know Lagos so let me just let you run on the format they placed you on Twitter wink
Go and research the largest LGAs with the largest number of population and registered voters in Lagos and you will know why non-Indigenes let alone one non-indigenous tribe can not decide votes in Lagos apart from the Yoruba wink
The battle ground in this election is NE. There are clear winners in SW,NW, NC and of course the SE which has the least votes that APC can forfeit to PDP or any of the mushroom parties.

Alimosho I guess?

Yoruba might be the majority there..
What if the Igbos and other SS tribes come out enmasse for PO?

To me sha...Bat go pip PO by a small percentage

Say BAT 45 PO 40 Atiku 15
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by FreeStuffsNG: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
georjay:

Alimosho I guess?

Yoruba might be the majority there..
What if the Igbos and other SS tribes come out enmasse for PO?

To me sha...Bat go pip PO by a small percentage

Say BAT 45 PO 40 Atiku 15
You are still rehashing Twitter dubious and fake analysis. If I were you, I will pay very close attention to what happened in Ekiti and what will happen again in Osun tomorrow then imagine when Asiwaju Tinubu is on the ballot.
You guys are playing too much and not paying attention to real numbers. Even if the whole 80% of the total popiulation of Igbo living in the 5 SE states vote, the fraction of the 20% living outside SE who are based in Lagos can't still give 5% of Lagos votes to your candidate

3 Likes

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by nsiba: 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Go and tell your useless mother to sharap..... ill-bred pikin jatijati

See frog, should talk your stars that an Obidient told you shut ya stinking gutter rat of a mouth

Now be OBIDIENT and stop being a foolish Agbero like others

1 Like

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by thatigboman1: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
#EscoBAT

1 Share

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Juwonite(m): 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ondo, Ekiti, Osun and Oyo state.
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by naija4life247: 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
Arysexy:
Lagos

Obi- 40%
Atiku - 10%

Oyo

Obi - 30%
Atiku 60%

Ondo

Obi - 35%
Atiku -25%

Ekiti

Obi - 28%
Atiku -35%

Ogun

Obi - 30%
Atiku 25%

Osun

Obi- 28%
Atiku - 25%

Obi is sure of more than 25% in all SW states, 90% in SS and SE, 80% in NC states like Benue, Taraba, Nassarawa, Plateau, 40 % in Kogi, Kaduna, Bauchi, Kwara , Niger and may just get 25% spread in the remaining and coast to victory in state spread and votes counted.

You will cry blood on election day. Just two hours into the election you all will start crying because it will be clear that Tinubu is far ahead of other clowns

3 Likes

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by georjay(m): 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You are still rehashing Twitter dubious and fake analysis. If I were you, I will pay very close attention to what happened in Ekiti and what will happen again in Osun tomorrow then imagine when Asiwaju Tinubu is on the ballot.
You guys are playing too much and not paying attention to real numbers. Even if the whole 80% of the total popiulation of Igbo living in the 5 SE states vote, the fraction of the 20% living outside SE who are based in Lagos can't still give 5% of Lagos votes to your candidate

My candidate is not even in the equation

Osibanjo!
Plus I'm Yoruba!

Forget fraction, let's talk about reality
If Lagos Population is 20m
What's the rough amount of yorubas, Igbos, as and northerners...
What's the stat from previous presidential election...the result is always close ba
Now with BAT on the ballot...the dynamics will be kinda different....
Igbos/ss are gingered with PO on the ballot too

Now what's the worst scenario...if Igbos come out fully!

What I'm just trying say is BAT will win o...but PO will come close
All the PDP votes will be diverted to him
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by mfm04622: 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
garfield1:
I know of Lagos, Oyo, Ondo not sure of others.

Which of them will get 25% in Lagos, Oyo and Ondo?
Of course PDP will get 25% in all SW states. Where will Labour see 25%? It will be a miracle if LP get 10% in any state in Nigeria.
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by FreeStuffsNG: 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
georjay:

My candidate is not even in the equation

Osibanjo!
Plus I'm Yoruba!

Forget fraction, let's talk about reality
If Lagos Population is 20m
What's the rough amount of yorubas, Igbos, as and northerners...
What's the stat from previous presidential election...the result is always close ba
Now with BAT on the ballot...the dynamics will be kinda different....
Igbos/ss are gingered with PO on the ballot too

Now what's the worst scenario...if Igbos come out fully!

What I'm just trying say is BAT will win o...but PO will come close
All the PDP votes will be diverted to him

You are still not working with reality. The LGAs with the most population and registered voters are dominated by the Yoruba and with Asiwaju Tinubu on the ballot there will be massive turn out by the Yoruba who have not turned out massively before when Asiwaju was not on the ballot.
Some of the non indigenes especially the older ones who benefited from the tenure of Asiwaju will vote Asiwaju. Those group are even being underestimated by you because of twitter. Many of them enjoyed free education and health for their children and will vote him!

1 Like

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by humberjade: 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
garfield1:

Meaning

If Osun should fall, same might happen at the Presidential, as a result, surrounding States might follow.
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju is on the ballot this time. That make a whole lot of difference. That is why his opponents were in morbid fear of him getting the APC ticket and were playing infantile pranks thinking we will be naive enough to back someone else from the SW.

He is the most brilliant, most competent and most capable of all the Presidential candidates.
Coincidentally, Asiwaju Tinubu is from the SW so It will be an epic massive landslide bloc votes for Asiwaju in the SW.

Others won't get up to 25%. That is why nobody is wasting time on Twitter engaging those with minority votes or no vote. The Igbo are the loudest against Asiwaju Tinubu because he is not Igbo and a Christian.

Fortunately for Asiwaju, the Igbo population is a minority population which has been inflated over the years , 80% of Igbo population live in the 5 Igbo SE states while only 20% of Igbo live outside the SE. Most of this 20% live in Rivers, Delta, Benue and Kogi states bordering our 5 Igbo SE states leaving only few living in the SW to vote for PDP and other mushroom parties. The politicians have this data from the clean data captured from biometrics and demograhic information linked to NIN, INEC register and registered GSM numbers. OUK tactically alluded to this in one of his interviews.

Massive votes for Asiwaju Tinubu is a done and dusted deal for Asiwaju in his SW zone as he has no opponent from the SW unlike HE Atiku having Asiwaju's deputy slugging it out with him in the NE.

PDP may enjoy noticeable number of votes in Lagos and Oyo. No show for other mushroom parties.

There is a peculiar way election runs in the SW and it will come to full glare when the results roll in.

Those guys contesting against Asiwaju are getting, pata pata, not more than 5% or less of the SW votes.
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.
save your breath ,you will need it soon
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by FreeStuffsNG: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
save your breath ,you will need it soon
Save this your advice for the numbers wink It is politics not murderous artillery war.

It is a lesson not to use hatred and bigotry as political strategy. So much insults and threats flying around just on something as basic as exercising your democratic franchise to vote candidate of one's choice against the unpopular one you guys are supporting.
Deal with the numbers please.
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by adams123: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
manutdrichie:
grin

The 3 States you mentioned are enough for the Obidatti

Remember we need 25% in at least 25 states

So how many 19 northern states do you think obi can get 25%?
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
tiswell:
the only HOPE

Honestly.. they just need to read the room..
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Basic123: 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
kolarov93:
Atiku will get more than 25% in Oyo state cause of Seyi Makinde influences.
Now that jagaban picked Muslim as running mate, I can bet with my balls that 80% Oyo Christian will not vote for jagaban.

NB: I’m indigene

Delusion

Like you voted pastor osinbajo in southeast abi

2 Likes

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by manutdrichie(m): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
adams123:

So how many 19 northern states do you think obi can get 25%?

We dnt need 19 chief

6 ss

3 sw

5 we

We need just 11
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Basic123: 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
WE YORUBAS DON SUFFER.

YOU CAN IMAGINE,WHEN OUR SON IS ON THE BALLOT

ATIMES I HATE BEEN A YORUBA GUY.WE TOO DEY SLY EACH OTHER.

CAN IGBO SLY PETER OBI BECAUSE OF OSINBAJO?...NO!

THEY ARE JUST USING RELIGION TO DIVIDE US
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Soso990240(m): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju is on the ballot this time. That make a whole lot of difference. That is why his opponents were in morbid fear of him getting the APC ticket and were playing infantile pranks thinking we will be naive enough to back someone else from the SW.

He is the most brilliant, most competent and most capable of all the Presidential candidates.
Coincidentally, Asiwaju Tinubu is from the SW so It will be an epic massive landslide bloc votes for Asiwaju in the SW.

Others won't get up to 25%. That is why nobody is wasting time on Twitter engaging those with minority votes or no vote. The Igbo are the loudest against Asiwaju Tinubu because he is not Igbo and a Christian.

Fortunately for Asiwaju, the Igbo population is a minority population which has been inflated over the years , 80% of Igbo population live in the 5 Igbo SE states while only 20% of Igbo live outside the SE. Most of this 20% live in Rivers, Delta, Benue and Kogi states bordering our 5 Igbo SE states leaving only few living in the SW to vote for PDP and other mushroom parties. The politicians have this data from the clean data captured from biometrics and demograhic information linked to NIN, INEC register and registered GSM numbers. OUK tactically alluded to this in one of his interviews.

Massive votes for Asiwaju Tinubu is a done and dusted deal for Asiwaju in his SW zone as he has no opponent from the SW unlike HE Atiku having Asiwaju's deputy slugging it out with him in the NE.

PDP may enjoy noticeable number of votes in Lagos and Oyo. No show for other mushroom parties.

There is a peculiar way election runs in the SW and it will come to full glare when the results roll in.

Those guys contesting against Asiwaju are getting, pata pata, not more than 5% or less of the SW votes.
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.
Its alright to deceive urself.. but just know this.. in every state in Nigeria, after the indegenes, the ibos are the most populated next to the main indegenes... i no be ibo, but i know this for sure.. Lagos state is a case study.
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Enyimbafc: 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
We have seen them wink His main haters are Igbo who are from SE your zone with a minority population and least registered voters . Data has shown that only 20% of Igbo are domiciled outside SE and most live around Delta, Rivers, Kogi and Benue wink Twitter population is not same as real life population sir wink
Otondo,apart lagos which has the whole tribes in it,The five core yoruba states have the lowest number of registered voters in Nigeria among the six regions of the country.
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Akpan107(m): 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Salvador1:
Lagos
Atiku 25%
Obi 35%
Oyo
Atiku 35%
Obi 20%
Osun
Atiku 35%
Obi 15%
Ondo
Atiku 40%
Obi 28%
Ekiti
Atiku 25%
Obi 11%
Ogun
Atiku 38%
Obi 22%
it may shock you that peter obi will get up to 40% or more vote in Lagos.

98% of igbos resident of Lagos will vote for him,

While 50% other South South resident of Lagos will vote for him.

Sometime, I think Tinubu can't get the highest votes in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Save this your advice for the numbers wink It is politics not murderous artillery war.

It is a lesson not to use hatred and bigotry as political strategy. So much insults and threats flying around just on something as basic as exercising your democratic franchise to vote candidate of one's choice against the unpopular one you guys are supporting.
Deal with the numbers please.
naaa i understand better too my friend but you see with what is going on i can assure you that!
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Peter Obi supporters are proving to Tinubu that there is DIGNITY in LABOUR.
THERE IS NO DIGNITY IN DOING DRUGS AND GETTING INDICTED.
Thank you guys for being proud labourers. Thank you.

The irony of a Igbo saying "no dignity in doing drugs...". This world is becoming something else.
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Enyimbafc: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
eyeforeye:

Election don come you are calling us omoluabis instead of afonga or skull miners that you are used to.

You people are funny, we shall meet at the polls and remind you that elections is not by gragra on social media.
Afonja the skull miner your single vote is but useless to our movement.

1 Like

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Soso990240(m): 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2022
Basic123:
WE YORUBAS DON SUFFER.

YOU CAN IMAGINE,WHEN OUR SON IS ON THE BALLOT

ATIMES I HATE BEEN A YORUBA GUY.WE TOO DEY SLY EACH OTHER.

CAN IGBO SLY PETER OBI BECAUSE OF OSINBAJO?...NO!

THEY ARE JUST USING RELIGION TO DIVIDE US
yes, ibos can sly incompetence for competence. This clearly shows that u are just voting based on Tribal sentiment. Ibos voted for Obasanjo even when Ojukwu was contesting, Ibos voted for Yaradua and Atiku even when ibos were contesting. I dont want to believe that my fellow yoruba youths are playing dumb to Apc and Tinubu plans.
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by KingLarry04: 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Peter Obi supporters are proving to Tinubu that there is DIGNITY in LABOUR.
THERE IS NO DIGNITY IN DOING DRUGS AND GETTING INDICTED.
Thank you guys for being proud labourers. Thank you.
I hope you won’t labour to death
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Ballack1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
Lolz,carry cutlass or saw make you split am dreamer.....

If PDP and LB see 30% all together in SW make dem do thanks giving......
You think South-West will blindly vote Tinubu because is from South-West ?
I laugh
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Advancedman(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
garfield1:
I know of Lagos, Oyo, Ondo not sure of others.

ALL!
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Enyimbafc: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Igbo have never dominated any zone or state outside our 5 SE states. There are now clean credible data captured with better technology with biometrics linked to NIN and registered GSM. Incidentally, the politicians know this hence no desperation for Igbo votes even by same HE Atiku.
Anambra bloc votes of 2019 is greater than the whole number of votes apc use to win sw.

1 Like

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by josilcool(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
None
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by KingLarry04: 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
jaxxy:
Lagos is obidient. Southwest will not vote a Muslim/Muslim ticket.

infact Nobody/No region, No state will vote the DOA muslim/Muslim ticket.
Which of the Lagos are you talking about? Lagos is disobedient oo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Court Reverses Sack Of IGP Usman Alkali / Solomon Dalung’s Wife Naomi And Children (Photos) / Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.