Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? (29111 Views)

Can Tinubu And Atiku Get 25% Of The Votes In Rivers State? / SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force / VAT: South West States Plan Joint Action, Other States Give Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by KingLarry04: 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
Mikolo70:

Oya werey ni? Answer me 1st,Oya werey ni? Onsinwin ni?
Bros abeg calm down, wetin happen?
Na fight I come settle today abeg

1 Like

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by FreeStuffsNG: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
Enyimbafc:
Anambra bloc votes of 2019 is greater than the whole number of votes apc use to win sw.
Same as Enugu and that is why I drew your attention to why this time will be different. Now it is Asiwaju Tinubu on the ballot wink

Unlike your own SE zone, the Yoruba have the high population and high number of registered voters so turnout by the Yoruba will be massive and it will be in favour of Asiwaju Tinubu wink
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by KingLarry04: 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2022
[quote author=ogascomax post=114753623][/quote] pls bring any valuable property you have let’s bet
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Enyimbafc: 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You are still not working with reality. The LGAs with the most population and registered voters are dominated by the Yoruba and with Asiwaju Tinubu on the ballot there will be massive turn out by the Yoruba who have not turned out massively before when Asiwaju was not on the ballot.
Some of the non indigenes especially the older ones who benefited from the tenure of Asiwaju will vote Asiwaju. Those group are even being underestimated by you because of twitter. Many of them enjoyed free education and health for their children and will vote him!
Yorubas do not have the highest number of registered voters in lagos,check the remaining 5 yoruba states the have the least number of register voters among the six zones.Lagos with about more than 6 million registered voters,is dominated by other tribes who are not yorubas reason why sw has the highest registered voters in southern Nigeria.
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
Arysexy:
Lagos

Obi- 40%
Atiku - 10%

Oyo

Obi - 30%
Atiku 60%

Ondo

Obi - 35%
Atiku -25%

Ekiti

Obi - 28%
Atiku -35%

Ogun

Obi - 30%
Atiku 25%

Osun

Obi- 28%
Atiku - 25%

Obi is sure of more than 25% in all SW states, 90% in SS and SE, 80% in NC states like Benue, Taraba, Nassarawa, Plateau, 40 % in Kogi, Kaduna, Bauchi, Kwara , Niger and may just get 25% spread in the remaining and coast to victory in state spread and votes counted.

Pass the kush Bro.

Yesits true, Obi will also have over 80 percent of block votes in the South East and South South. The North central is Obidient. Obi will have at least 40 percent of block votes from the North East, especially Borno and Adamawa. Obi will have a landslide victory in Lagos, Kano and Rivers states with over 85 percent of votes.
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by KingLarry04: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
Iykolysis:
Lagos 60%

Igbo and christian population is very.

Ondo , 90%

APC killed over 40 christian while church worship
oh really? After LP and PDP planned ondo church killings just to achieve power? You think we don’t know? It’s not possible to be in power and order such banditry activities, bro think am naww!! Anyways breeze don blow, fowl Yansh don open
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by FreeStuffsNG: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
Enyimbafc:
Yorubas do not have the highest number of registered voters in lagos,check the remaining 5 yoruba states the have the least number of register voters among the six zones.Lagos with about more than 6 million registered voters,is dominated by other tribes who are not yorubas reason why sw has the highest registered voters in southern Nigeria.
You are obviously not based in Lagos wink

Please go and do research on Lagos and find the largest LGAs with the highest number of voters and why the Yoruba dominate those LGAs. I am sure you do not even know that the LGAs and places like Ago-Okota where we have most of the non indigenes including the Igbo well represented are not densely populated.

So much ignorance now being exposed with the clean data now coming out. Why do you think all your twitter polls victory do not translate to real votes offline? Just days after Endsars, a Senatorial election was conducted in Lagos East and it was a landslide victory for the APC despite all the Igbo said online and Asiwaju out of town. You guys and other non-indigenes do not have the number in Lagos sir.
It has always been so and will remain so despite the Yoruba accommodating other fellow Nigerians who even eventually become Yoruba.

The numbers are staring you in the face. Even the Igbo politicians know this.

1 Like

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by IgweOfNnewi: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
Xfemt:
a typical bigot as you

Because I’m Yoruba I should support all corrupt Yoruba abi my Brian is not built that way mr man
When i see a corrupt Yoruba man I avoid him or make sure he is put to same
So I’ll do same to any other tribe.

Every Yoruba isn’t dumb as you
If I find a sincere Yoruba like osinbajo I’ll support him whole heartedly
And for now Obi is better and more sincere than the drug lord and bokoharam apologist you and your like want to foist on us

And when did Igbos killed any Yoruba in the south east

Sitting in your fathers house and conclude with your tiny brain
I believe you have never left the west for any region either to do business or leisure but to condemn because them say them say
Hiding behind a finger will not help you, claiming Peter Obi is a saint why insulting Tinubu shows you are an Igbo and tribal bigot, enjoy your sentiment bye
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by 43Ronin: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
garfield1:

Is that not what se states will do

The winning factor is apart from the millions of ibgos that will vote for him, millions of Christians from every region will vote for him, giving him the 25% in every region and his block igbo vote(note I said igbo not south-east)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by alade83: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
AtikuOyo May be OndoObiNoneAtikuOyo May be OndoObiNone...
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by iCauseTrouble: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
I wish that for you and your family
KingLarry04:

I hope you won’t labour to death
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Okoyor(m): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
PLACE ORDERS ON JUMIA AND GET IT DELIVERED TO YOUR DOORSTEP BEFORE YOU PAY CLICK HERE ��� TO CHECK OUT MORE

https://kol.jumia.com/s/vgK4X0P

https://kol.jumia.com/s/vgK4X0P

1 Share

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Salvador1: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
garfield1:

You are biased towards pdp.tinubu will win 65% of sw
and u claim he will see 25% in southeast and South
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Enyimbafc: 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Same as Enugu and that is why I drew your attention to why this time will be different. Now it is Asiwaju Tinubu on the ballot wink

Unlike your own SE zone, the Yoruba have the high population and high number of registered voters so turnout by the Yoruba will be massive and it will be in favour of Asiwaju Tinubu wink
The 5 core yoruba states apart lagos has the least number of registered voters in the country.And again yorubas give the lowest bloc votes in the country,some of them will choose a muslim candidate while some while choose christain.Iislam and christainity that are found in large numbers will not allow yorubas give bloc votes like other regions.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Kayrich(m): 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
Obi will get even more than 25% in Lagos because of hatred for BAT. That hatred is not recognized in other southwest states. I do visit those states very well and BAT wasn’t applying to their thinking. They know BAT is their reputable leader and not as scapegoat like those who have govern their various states in the past.
For Atiku, he won’t be voted much in that axis less than 5% anyway. because PDP are on downfall in all those states.

4 Likes

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by jaxxy(m): 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
KingLarry04:

Which of the Lagos are you talking about? Lagos is disobedient oo

E go shock u.

1 Like

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by garfield1: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
Salvador1:
and u claim he will see 25% in southeast and South

Why not.if pdp and lp will get 25% in sw,apc will get same in their zones too
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by midehi2(f): 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You are still rehashing Twitter dubious and fake analysis. If I were you, I will pay very close attention to what happened in Ekiti and what will happen again in Osun tomorrow then imagine when Asiwaju Tinubu is on the ballot.
You guys are playing too much and not paying attention to real numbers. Even if the whole 80% of the total popiulation of Igbo living in the 5 SE states vote, the fraction of the 20% living outside SE who are based in Lagos can't still give 5% of Lagos votes to your candidate
see them, they have already rigged tomorrow election in Osun, useless set of people undecided
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Salvador1: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
garfield1:

Why not.if pdp and lp will get 25% in sw,apc will get same in their zones too
and u don't want they to get same in SW
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Everlastingson: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
Arysexy:
Lagos

Obi- 40%
Atiku - 10%

Oyo

Obi - 30%
Atiku 60%

Ondo

Obi - 35%
Atiku -25%

Ekiti

Obi - 28%
Atiku -35%

Ogun

Obi - 30%
Atiku 25%

Osun

Obi- 28%
Atiku - 25%

Obi is sure of more than 25% in all SW states, 90% in SS and SE, 80% in NC states like Benue, Taraba, Nassarawa, Plateau, 40 % in Kogi, Kaduna, Bauchi, Kwara , Niger and may just get 25% spread in the remaining and coast to victory in state spread and votes counted.

Good. But Obi will get more than 25% in every state. In Lagos, more than 50% .In the East, at least 90%, in Edo/Delta, close to 100‰.

2 Likes

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by garfield1: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
43Ronin:

The winning factor is apart from the millions of ibgos that will vote for him, millions of Christians from every region will vote for him, giving him the 25% in every region and his block igbo vote(note I said igbo not south-east)

Igbos always vote against him.Christian votes will be divided
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by FreeStuffsNG: 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
Enyimbafc:
The 5 core yoruba states apart lagos has the least number of registered voters in the country.And again yorubas give the lowest bloc votes in the country,some of them will choose a muslim candidate while some while choose christain.Iislam and christainity that are found in large numbers will not allow yorubas give bloc votes like other regions.
I think you are getting it all mixed up. I just enlightened you that the major votes from Lagos come from the Yoruba and you are removing Lagos as if the Yoruba in Ogun are different from those in Lagos.
On lowest vote, you need to go back to 1999 to understand better.

From 1999 to now, the population of the Yoruba is not receding unlike that of the Igbo that suggest a significant decline if you compare data from 2000 to now when we have clean data capturing technology yet there has been no disaster in the SE within 20000 and now.

So my point is that you need to deal with real numbers I won't disclose here on this thread again and that Asiwaju Tinubu on the ballot factor.
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Enesis: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
Pls stop over hyping Obi coz he stand no chance in this election. The election is between Tinubu & Atiku.
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
eyeforeye:

You voted PDP not obasanjo, and why would a yoruba return your vote, is there any alliance between us? We prefer the Northerners than the igbos for being a loyal. Aside business that igbo do in most cunny ways, no tribe really trust them talk less of power. Biafra is coming for you not Nigeria president.

In 2003, the great Ojukwu was in the ballot, yet southeast massively voted OBJ. Choose a party of your choice that's not PDP and vote an Igbo. There is honour even amongst thieves
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Duru009(m): 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju is on the ballot this time. That make a whole lot of difference. That is why his opponents were in morbid fear of him getting the APC ticket and were playing infantile pranks thinking we will be naive enough to back someone else from the SW.

He is the most brilliant, most competent and most capable of all the Presidential candidates.
Coincidentally, Asiwaju Tinubu is from the SW so It will be an epic massive landslide bloc votes for Asiwaju in the SW.

Others won't get up to 25%. That is why nobody is wasting time on Twitter engaging those with minority votes or no vote. The Igbo are the loudest against Asiwaju Tinubu because he is not Igbo and a Christian.

Fortunately for Asiwaju, the Igbo population is a minority population which has been inflated over the years , 80% of Igbo population live in the 5 Igbo SE states while only 20% of Igbo live outside the SE. Most of this 20% live in Rivers, Delta, Benue and Kogi states bordering our 5 Igbo SE states leaving only few living in the SW to vote for PDP and other mushroom parties. The politicians have this data from the clean data captured from biometrics and demograhic information linked to NIN, INEC register and registered GSM numbers. OUK tactically alluded to this in one of his interviews.

Massive votes for Asiwaju Tinubu is a done and dusted deal for Asiwaju in his SW zone as he has no opponent from the SW unlike HE Atiku having Asiwaju's deputy slugging it out with him in the NE.

PDP may enjoy noticeable number of votes in Lagos and Oyo. No show for other mushroom parties.

There is a peculiar way election runs in the SW and it will come to full glare when the results roll in.

Those guys contesting against Asiwaju are getting, pata pata, not more than 5% or less of the SW votes.
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.

My brother with a Muslim-Muslim ticket it will be EXTREMELY difficult for a TINUBU to get a 50% vote in LAGOS.
LAGOS STATE has the most EXPOSED set of people and some of the largest CHURCHES in NIGERIA. It will be extremely difficult for a Muslim-Muslim ticket to thrive...,.

....25% Tinubu

.....35% Atiku

.......30% Obi
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by ChristineC: 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
Enesis:
Pls stop over hyping Obi coz he stand no chance in this election. The election is between Tinubu & Atiku.
if he stood no chance, LP will not be on the lips of other contestants.
I think you are deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Onogiede(m): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
[quote author=ogascomax post=114753623][/quote] I know you have be rented for the few month left on keyboard by ur useless boss, let me tell you this you are simply playing with ur future generation, if worst eventually come to worst nobody will be single out because we will all be on it but mind you as an Edo blood alternative always there and Igbos you guyz are trying to blackmail are more farther prosperous than you all because they will even turn your stupid hardship to business,.. I come to realized that mainly all Yoruba are useless, where you will talk boldly but fear would you guys,..
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by BenYeshua: 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
helinues:
Atiku

Oyo
May be Ondo

Obi

None
Ondo definitely
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Ttalk: 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Realestatevixen:

You don't seem to understand my point. Let me state it in simple pidgin- E go shock you!

There's going to be a revolution! Things will no longer be the same again, including elections.

Revolution in ethnic colouration is dead on arrival. Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Xfemt(m): 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Hiding behind a finger will not help you, claiming Peter Obi is a saint why insulting Tinubu shows you are an Igbo and tribal bigot, enjoy your sentiment bye
hahahahaha
Which day you join nairaland
Check all my post since 2011 and you see for your self

I’m not an hypocrites
I’m Yoruba and proud
But that won’t make me support a corrupt thief like tinubu

During Gej and buhari
I supported Gej
During buhari and atiku I supported atiku
This time around btw atiku, tinubu and Obi
Im supporting Obi
Even if he loose
I cleared my conscience

1 Like

Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by Kokoebapluse(m): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
Awa lokan. Tinubu 'ntiwa. No space for odale omoluabi. Enibadale koni dale.

Awa lokan. Vote tinubu for good governance √
Re: Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? by eyeforeye(m): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
Shayetet13:

In 2003, the great Ojukwu was in the ballot, yet southeast massively voted OBJ. Choose a party of your choice that's not PDP and vote an Igbo. There is honour even amongst thieves

Obi is not my choice of candidate, I'd prefer soludo, Umahi or Geoffrey onyeama, those are the libra igbo men. Obi look like a pretender who will not change nada

Don't be shocked if he later become a minister under tinubu administration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Idimu, Lagos (photos) / Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Mdxi Data Centre In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.