Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,931 members, 7,956,500 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Ekiti Is The 2nd Poorest State In Nigeria-commissioner - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Is The 2nd Poorest State In Nigeria-commissioner (21912 Views)

Top Ten Poorest State In Nigeria (2015) / The Poorest State In Nigeria / Bayelsa State Is The Richest State, Oyo state Is The Poorest State In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Is The 2nd Poorest State In Nigeria-commissioner by Reanaa: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2011
True! Dat why wen i see dat ikedi insult any oda tribe on nl i laf in 'ilejemeje' d most uncivlz vilage dat looks like mushroom. I was fortunate to serv in ado dr capital, com see GRA, d place look like car park for PH, i no fit laf. Com see profesor Emeritus stil sharin his grand pa mud house. Na only pando and meat wey i enjoy durin celebration no smal. Dey can take loan of 5million to make say u belle ful for party
Re: Ekiti Is The 2nd Poorest State In Nigeria-commissioner by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 31, 2011
I hope that you guys are not done on this threaad grin

Why is it that when Abia was named the dirtiest in nigeria, it was not a surprise to any of us. But this news came as a surprise. A rational mind would have come to a conclusive analysis that with lack of road and political corruption, a state that small would be poor.
So this thread got to just page 9? Wasn't it on page 8 yest? You guys are not trying o. What is going on? Una finally got hired? Se x life rocking? Date life steaming? Im suree its not the se x life. But whoever wants to discuss their se x life can holla at ilekeidi@yahoo.com.

T EzeUche, don't think I don't see your extra chubby extra feminine sef. Just say you miss me so that I can give you what you really want. Wink wink.
Re: Ekiti Is The 2nd Poorest State In Nigeria-commissioner by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 31, 2011
By the way, this "news" needs to be published and read by every Ekiti person, no matther how close or far the estimated result is from the truth. It needs to incite frustration from them. They continue to move far away from home, with little to no thought about the development of heir father's land.

However, it brings me joy to know that Fayemi is putting action behind his words. With the loans and debt our former govenors left behind, it'll take a dedicated person to bring Ekiti back. Like evolution, with time and heritable dedication/determination, change is inevitable. What is unpredictabe is the course the change will take. This news should help in that. And if it doesn't, we'll just keep hearing the same thing.
Re: Ekiti Is The 2nd Poorest State In Nigeria-commissioner by aloyemeka2: 2:50am On Jul 31, 2011
Ngodigha:

Peeling of oranges and roasting of plantains is the only business Ekiti women do in LAGOS. This photograph is that of an Ado-Ekiti woman selling plantain to an Oshimili, Delta state girl in Lagos.
No wonder the state is very backward. Shameless people.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/492262_roasting_plantain_jpgdea4409971c81eb91507f0e406a30102

Why take an illegal picture of an innocent woman struggling to make a decent living and post it online simply to make mockery of Ekiti people?. How do you think her children will feel if they see their mom's picture online. What wrong did she do to deserve your cajole?. Mods, please do your job and delete pictures that these. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ekiti Is The 2nd Poorest State In Nigeria-commissioner by SouthEast1: 2:57am On Jul 31, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I hope that you guys are not done on this threaad grin

Why is it that when Abia was named the dirtiest in nigeria, it was not a surprise to any of us. But this news came as a surprise. A rational mind would have come to a conclusive analysis that with lack of road and political corruption, a state that small would be poor.
So this thread got to just page 9? Wasn't it on page 8 yest? You guys are not trying o. What is going on? Una finally got hired? Se x life rocking? Date life steaming? Im suree its not the se x life. But whoever wants to discuss their se x life can holla at ilekeidi@yahoo.com.

T EzeUche, don't think I don't see your extra chubby extra feminine sef. Just say you miss me so that I can give you what you really want. Wink wink.

Which dirtiest state?
The dirtiest states are Lagos, Ibadan before Abia (and Abia is just Aba while Lagos and Ibadan are dirty all around), Ogun and Anambra.
Enugu and Imo however, are among the 3 neatest states in Nigeria.
The question here is what has Ekiti been doing with all the drug money?
Re: Ekiti Is The 2nd Poorest State In Nigeria-commissioner by jason123: 3:05am On Jul 31, 2011
South-East:

Which dirtiest state?
The dirtiest states are Lagos, Ibadan before Abia (and Abia is just Aba while Lagos and Ibadan are dirty all around)

Can you please leave these cities While you are at it, take all your family members from these states. Thanks!!! Afterall, no one wants to live in a dirty city undecided lipsrsealed Its not by force to live there, haba!
Re: Ekiti Is The 2nd Poorest State In Nigeria-commissioner by chino11(m): 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2011
South-East:

Which dirtiest state?
The dirtiest states are Lagos, Ibadan before Abia (and Abia is just Aba while Lagos and Ibadan are dirty all around)

You are right at least the dirtiest and the poorest are still the yoroobah states, that is suitable enough
Re: Ekiti Is The 2nd Poorest State In Nigeria-commissioner by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2011
Still on page 9? on page 9? shocked
are NL igbo tribalist getting lazy on moi? You couldn't even extend this thread to page 10 since yest. It should take less than 10 posts nau.
ok ok, i'll excuse ya because yest was saturday. And I know how our igbo bros love Yoruba's owanbe party. And I am positive that non of una goes to church. wink

Okija kwenu igbo kwenzo!
Re: Ekiti Is The 2nd Poorest State In Nigeria-commissioner by Afam4eva(m): 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2011
With what I've read on this thread, I think Nigeria is doomed for real.
Re: Ekiti Is The 2nd Poorest State In Nigeria-commissioner by PointB: 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2011
South-East:

Which dirtiest state?
The dirtiest states are Lagos, Ibadan before Abia (and Abia is just Aba while [b]Lagos [/b]and Ibadan are dirty all around), Ogun and Anambra.
Enugu and Imo however, are among the 3 neatest states in Nigeria.

Lagos is not a city in the real sense of the word, it's a market! grin grin grin Ogun and Ibadan are village square. Aba need serious upgrade, darn what the heck is that senior clown Orji doing? Just parading himself as a governor?

jason123:

Can you please leave these cities While you are at it, take all your family members from these states. Thanks!!! Afterall, no one wants to live in a dirty city undecided lipsrsealed Its not by force to live there, haba!

We aint tired of of the markets and the square!
Re: Ekiti Is The 2nd Poorest State In Nigeria-commissioner by PointB: 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Why take an illegal picture of an innocent woman struggling to make a decent living and post it online simply to make mockery of Ekiti people?. How do you think her children will feel if they see their mom's picture online. What wrong did she do to deserve your cajole?. Mods, please do your job and delete pictures that these. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I agree that pix is not appropriate, mod pls take it off!
Re: Ekiti Is The 2nd Poorest State In Nigeria-commissioner by Freewilly(f): 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2011
Why do people keep saying we Yorubas are dirty

I'm Yoruba and I'm not dirty although I have whiskers cry cry
Re: Ekiti Is The 2nd Poorest State In Nigeria-commissioner by PointB: 12:12am On Aug 02, 2011
Freewilly:

lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti Is The 2nd Poorest State In Nigeria-commissioner by Freewilly(f): 12:42am On Aug 02, 2011
^^^ angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ekiti Is The 2nd Poorest State In Nigeria-commissioner by tpia5: 1:33am On Aug 02, 2011
Freewilly:

can you answer my question about why you're no longer gaay?

you're one of the top advocates for the gaay lifestyle here.

what happened?
Re: Ekiti Is The 2nd Poorest State In Nigeria-commissioner by Gbenge77(m): 7:31am On Aug 02, 2011
chino11:

You are right at least the dirtiest and the poorest are still the yoroobah states, that is suitable enough
For my money, Onitsha is the dirtiest and perhaps the piracy capital of the country.
Re: Ekiti Is The 2nd Poorest State In Nigeria-commissioner by emmke(m): 8:42am On Aug 02, 2011
actually onitsha and aba are suitable only for pigs. Very dirty places with terrible people. angry
Re: Ekiti Is The 2nd Poorest State In Nigeria-commissioner by buy1get3(m): 8:51am On Aug 02, 2011
i cant believe dat!!!lolz
Re: Ekiti Is The 2nd Poorest State In Nigeria-commissioner by Istillfuckyou: 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark: No wonder Ibo girls dey go half or full naked doing prostitution. You will hear names like amaka, ebere, ijeoma, ufuoma, uche. It has been in their blood since wayback. So hereditary. grin grin grin
mumu, that's ur sister or have u forgotten? take a closer look at her left tit u'll see my teeth marks grin grin
Re: Ekiti Is The 2nd Poorest State In Nigeria-commissioner by Istillfuckyou: 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark:

Was that what caused your affliction? Mr. K LEG.  grin grin grin  Ok LAGOS is an IBO STATE. I hope you are happy now? Odechukwu.  grin
fool! always about tribalism

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo: Bomb Attack Foiled In Yobe State / Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku / Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.