Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Man Spotted Secretly F!ngering His Bestfriend’s Girlfriend In His Presence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Spotted Secretly F!ngering His Bestfriend’s Girlfriend In His Presence (1651 Views)

A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media / Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Spotted Secretly F!ngering His Bestfriend’s Girlfriend In His Presence by KwesiSiaw: 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
If you label someone a best friend, make sure you know what you’re getting yourself into.

The man, his best friend, and girlfriend were all seen lined up, holding hands, with the woman standing in the middle between her boyfriend and his best friend is seen using his left hand to finger the lady’s vajayjay.

The video has ignited a massive debate about the type of women we have in this era.

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/man-spotted-secretly-fngering-his-bestfriends-girlfriend-in-his-presence/

Re: Man Spotted Secretly F!ngering His Bestfriend’s Girlfriend In His Presence by sekem: 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
He hand will soon be full of shit.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does My Friend Hate Seeing Photos Of Me On Face / Help O! I Just Discover My Employer Is Kind Off Occutic / Should I Take Back The Money I Sent Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.