Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? (6327 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! / How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? by ohn1759: 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
Many would wonder why such a question
There is a high rate at which children of nowadays venture into having sex

Earlier today I heard of a 13yr old girl who took in for a schoolmate who is 3yrs older than her. undecided

As for me I had my first real experience at age 22 and was actually disvirgined (not the other way round) Not that I didn't have a girlfriend before then.

So share, how old were you when you had your first real experience and are you still with the person you had the experience with? wink
#PalmGossip
18+ only cheesy
Re: How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? by falconey(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
I was 19 cry she is married now and after so many years I can still remember every detail of the act, starting from when she entered my room to when she left.
Re: How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? by jeyselassie(m): 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
I was 16
Re: How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? by nicerichard05: 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
Started touching Bwest at 9yrs

then started kissing @ 13yrs

I started using my pweck to rub the mouth of T0T0 @ 14-15yrs

I finally figured that the hole the T0T0 was under @ 16yrs, that day was so nice. cheesy cheesy cheesy

even after 12yrs i still bleep that my first bae anytime she comes to naija. cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
At 15 ss1 and i can't forget ayo (16) for making me to be a man grin

Wtf, this 3 guys above me just stole my FTC embarassed
Re: How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? by deenvibe(m): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
11 or 12year old
Re: How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
I was 4 cool
Mehn, it was hot grin
Re: How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
cheesy

Damn! I was already 22 when I give away my sunflower grin

Oohh we're not together anymore... He died in an accident undecided
Re: How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

sad
Re: How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

awwwn am so sorry,, now am scared of taking pples sunflower embarassed
Re: How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
fuckboy:

sad

I know....
Re: How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
ucsparks:
awwwn am so sorry,, now am scared of taking pples sunflower embarassed

Hahahahhahaha... Ur nasty...
Re: How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahhahaha... Ur nasty...
cheesy
Re: How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
Im a virgin..

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I know....
so you're single yeah?
Re: How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? by Folalade(f): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
I was 11,563,200 minutes old. grin

4 Likes

Re: How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? by dyadeleye(m): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
Mine was 12yrs...my gf then was way matured...she was 22 then...life is kinda of crazy though..

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
fuckboy:

so you're single yeah?

Very single... grin
Re: How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Very single... grin
I heard you're not nigerian
Re: How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
dyadeleye:
Mine was 12yrs...my gf then was way matured...she was 22 then...life is kinda of crazy though..

my brother that was child abuse

6 Likes

Re: How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
fuckboy:

I heard you're not nigerian

cheesy is tat what they told u? wink
Re: How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
TrapQueen77:

cheesy is tat what they told u? wink
yea
Re: How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
fuckboy:

yea

I see... grin grin cheesy
Re: How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I see... grin grin cheesy
grin
Re: How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? by Loyalblak007(f): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
Re: How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? by Emodeee: 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
I'm interested in that hidden CUMment, what was written there?
Re: How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? by dyadeleye(m): 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
fuckboy:

my brother that was child abuse

Bruh, story of my life....

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? by franklyn00(m): 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
22 for me oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? by ihuomaokeoji(f): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
It is welloooooo grin
Re: How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
All these people wey they talk say their first fvcks na 22, they try o. I couldn't wait that long so I first yansh woman at the ripe age of 12. ..
Re: How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? by firstking01(m): 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
Loyalblak007:
grin, care to share how it went downgrin??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Like Tearing Girls Pants During Sex / What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) / Is It Proper For A Married Woman To Be Dancing Like This Half Nude? (pics&video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.