Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola (20184 Views)

Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) / Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by vicdom(m): 6:33am On Jul 16, 2022
Jack500:

Please, pity yourself and your family first, no one needs your useless pity.
Yoruba Moslem like you, I didn't expect much from you. You people have run out of campaign strategies. God will punish all of you one by one.

6 Likes

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by ariesbull: 6:33am On Jul 16, 2022
Yoruba Muslim will alway follow their Hausa masters though the Hausa don't see them s pure Muslim that is why the old man is using Hausa Muslim to shore up his local yoruba Muslim

We know yoruba is divided

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by AntonVince: 6:35am On Jul 16, 2022
South West Christians still don't know what lies in the offing for them through their romance with this Janjaweedal Islamist party called the APC.
We warned everyone in 2015 about these divisive party but they wouldn't listen.

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Jack500: 6:36am On Jul 16, 2022
vicdom:

Yoruba Moslem like you, I didn't expect much from you. You people have run out of campaign strategies. God will punish all of you one by one.

If that makes you sleep at night, oyetola is winning today and BAT in February, you can hug transformer if that's painful for you

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by ovie8200: 6:38am On Jul 16, 2022
This religion thing they are starting to play in this country, they need to stop it.....it's better to tell people the reason to vote for thier candidate and not calling on one particular religion to vote for their candidate. Religion civil war will happen soon in that country. All this are happening because Christian in Nigeria are too quiet. In a country where the two main religions divide the population into 2, I don't why one is feeling superior to other one just because they quiet for peace to raín.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Fiscus105(m): 6:39am On Jul 16, 2022
Jack500:

Please, pity yourself and your family first, no one needs your useless pity.

Hope you know what ur fellow Islamic Buhari has rendered ur family into.

I think it's time u start pity ur future generation.

A nation who carry religion above common sense, will never succeed.

Naija is going fast to totally destruction.

You get power, you can't govern in peace, you can't deliver. Foolish people like you won't see it
, but totally delusion about ur religion

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Wintertime: 6:40am On Jul 16, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
Then it means now their turning this voting of a thing to been religiously biase which shldnt be so. Are they saying if an Italian worshipper wants to via for office so make other ifa worshippers vote am not considering if he would be the right candidate or not haba manna, these polithiefians' senses have left them long time b4 now shocked

No oo
Continue
Let me tell you something sincerely if they succeed with all their Muslim ticket
Nigeria will break..

And God infinite will securely lead us away while you contend with your Moslems

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by AntonVince: 6:41am On Jul 16, 2022
ovie8200:
This religion thing they are starting to play in this country, they need to stop it.....it's better to tell people the reason to vote for thier candidate and not calling on one particular religion to vote for their candidate. Religion civil war will happen soon in that country. All this are happening because Christian in Nigeria are too quiet. In a country where the two main religions divide the population into 2, I don't why one is feeling superior to other one just because they quiet for peace to raín.

Who told you they are just starting?
They have ALWAYS been scheming to subjugate docile Christians who have been f00lishly acting woke and liberal.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Wintertime: 6:42am On Jul 16, 2022
Fiscus105:

You get power, you can't govern in peace, you can't deliver. Foolish people like you won't see it

They think south south quietness is for nothing...

Let Muslim Muslim ticket sail.
Then they we understand that before Igbos Carry Biafra for head but we will forcefully actuallixe it..

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by tolue42(m): 6:42am On Jul 16, 2022
Progressiveby:

What is coming to them is bigger than them but long throats won't let them see it.

Make una face front abegiiiii.....no carry our matter for head like galla
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by IfnobeGod20: 6:43am On Jul 16, 2022
The intelligent know that Ganduje is a religion bigot. Everybody know the monster he has created in Kano because of his religious extremity. And somebody will tell me religion doesn't matter. All religion sections should wake up fast. Religion differences are real.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Wintertime: 6:44am On Jul 16, 2022
vicdom:
I pity christians in Nigeria, especially Yoruba christians. I thought they said religion doesn't matter in Nigeria?? Christians will be there doing "I don't care attitude" before you know it, Nigeria or southwest region will become Turkey, Lebanon and other countries they have conquered.

Edo State this time will join hand for separation of this country

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Jack500: 6:45am On Jul 16, 2022
Fiscus105:

I am voting Tinubu your tears can't stop me grin angry grin. If you like hit your head against the wall, Tinubu is the incoming president.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Uncletony(m): 6:51am On Jul 16, 2022
Nnamdi kanu foresee all this things!

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by zeenaman: 6:53am On Jul 16, 2022
Same way many pastors ask their congregants to vote Christian candidates. Stop this blame trade

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Tooreda: 6:54am On Jul 16, 2022
Imagine the notorious nothern thief (a thief bigger than Sharia law) from Kano saying this. Good governance does not concern them. Just vote because he is MUSLIM. Oloriburuku. But who blames them? Blame the e-diots particularly on nairaland who disgustingly support looters of their destiny.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Mrincredible05: 6:57am On Jul 16, 2022
The earlier the fulanis bigots are chased out of Nigeria the better for all of us. There have radically influenced the hausas. In our own eyes there commited genocide in the middle belt. Now there are gradually shifting to the west. Let us not forget there are not native Nigerians. This is not their country.
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by ThatFairGuy1: 6:58am On Jul 16, 2022
Kee Yasev.

What will you say about Ekiti and ondo State? Hypocrisy kee u there
vicdom:
I pity christians in Nigeria, especially Yoruba christians. I thought they said religion doesn't matter in Nigeria?? Christians will be there doing "I don't care attitude" before you know it, Nigeria or southwest region will become Turkey, Lebanon and other countries they have conquered.
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Lightorder: 6:58am On Jul 16, 2022
beyondPen:
It's not about religion. Almost more than half the populace of yorubas have an Islamic origin. Most still keeps their Muslim surname.

Yorubas should vote because you see your candidate fit for the position.
Why should religion divide us in our land.
We are not others.

As a Christian I could vote a competent Muslim. It does not change anything.
Thank God they don’t see you as a moslem. When the chip is down, all Yorubas are seen as Christian. Come to my community here, Hausas leave the huge central mosque here to far away Agege . According to them , Yoruba moslems don’t know what they are doing .

Be there deceiving yourself, you are looking for competence that only moslems have. I don’t know when people like you will ever have sense
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by dazzlingd(m): 7:00am On Jul 16, 2022
mycar:

this is the only reason Tinubu is picking a muslim VP, because to them, the only campaign they know is vote for him because he is a Muslim but some foolish ones will be telling you that it is competence, religion does not matter. how can we have Muslim president and Muslim VP just because of one man's ambition. of what use has he been to us in this present administration that could suggest to us what he will do better when he gets there?

U are quite correct. But one cant separate sentiments and bigotry from politics. Just an unfortunate situation
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by joyfit: 7:00am On Jul 16, 2022
but what of 2019-2023
ImmaculateJOE:
The Muslim North will be the ones to divide SW along religious line..
He forgot that a a time, 4 out of 6 states of SW was governed by Muslims.

Between 2011-2015.

Raji Fashola. Lagos
Ibekunle Amosun... Ogun
Late Ajimobi.. Oyo
Aregbesola... Osun
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by ThatFairGuy1: 7:01am On Jul 16, 2022
grin grin

Who are the South South?

Same South South locals who are already pitching their tent with Tinubu saying he's the ONLY formidable aspirant from South?

You must have been carried away by those sorosoke online Youths about Pandora criminal.
You'll be marvel
Wintertime:

They think south south quietness is for nothing...

Let Muslim Muslim ticket sail.
Then they we understand that before Igbos Carry Biafra for head but we will forcefully actuallixe it..
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by DesignMaestro(m): 7:01am On Jul 16, 2022
He was in a mosque.... nothing politically wrong with what he said. He has the right to canvas for Muslim support. Christians do samething in churches. This is politics!

You guys complaining are doing same thing here. Haven't you been calling on all Christians to vote for Obi? Are your analysis of Obi's chances to win the election not based on religious line? Are you not predicting a landslide victory for Obi in Christian Dominated states? Isn't that hypocrisy?

This attitude of rushing to attack any one whose opinion is contrary to yours will never help your cause. You can hardly win the mind of a neutral citizen with this attitude.

Remember that Peter Obi is from a tribe that has for a long while, been agitating for secession and has been hurling insults on other tribes and Nigeria as a country. It is therefore, funny how his kinsmen are handling his campaign with such arrogance and insolence.

You guys supposed to first denounce your Biafra agitation and apologize to Nigerians for calling the country of your birth a zoo before giving us reasons why Obi should be our choice for presidency in 2023
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Ofunaofu: 7:01am On Jul 16, 2022
Right now the APC has become so bold in their quest to further divide this country along religious lines

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Honjoshy4u: 7:02am On Jul 16, 2022
Ganduje is an ugly rogue and religious fanatics. Very soon all this your foolish movement will end.

Wicked souls in government.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Fujiyama: 7:02am On Jul 16, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
Are they saying if an Italian worshipper wants to via for office

^^^
cheesy

The spell check is causing even more confusion...
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Saintinoo(m): 7:05am On Jul 16, 2022
vicdom:

https://punchng.com/vote-oyetola-because-hes-a-muslim-ganduje/?amp
I pity Yoruba Christians, full blown Islamization in Yoruba land loading.
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by HRMK: 7:06am On Jul 16, 2022
hmmm.....ganduje!that big joker of urs is deep!very deep!best of luck to oyetola!!
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by PS712: 7:07am On Jul 16, 2022
LaSenior:
undecided

APC has indeed reduced our national unity to dust

They are the one causing disunity in this country but they will rush to blame Sunday igboho and nnamdi kanu

Imagine an utterance from a sitting governor

APC indeed a Demonic party
So unfortunate. Causing division so much at a time the country needs unity to overcome challenges.
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by jaggabban: 7:10am On Jul 16, 2022
checkmatez:
Fellow sane Nigerians even if you don't pity yourselves due to you feel you are far from the crises, please pity your fellow Christians in the north because soon they will change faith and you or your generation will later follow suite due to accessibility to basic amenities.

I know some local government areas more developed with basic amenities due to tribal settlement and party membership to the governor.

Are we going to add religion too
Mr ipobic, northern xtians are no more cows but your brothers all because u need their votes. I'm an indigen of West, north and south by blood, and I have travelled across East. I know how people from these regions think, I have them as friends from both faith. Haven said these, northern Christians are my blood brothers, they no send you, 85% of them are BATified
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by dorodee(m): 7:15am On Jul 16, 2022
I tot they said religion doesn't matter !
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by HRMK: 7:16am On Jul 16, 2022
vicdom:

JUDGE NOT!SO THAT YOU WONT BE JUDGED!LEAVE JUDGEMENT TO GOD WHO IS THE ALFA AND OMEGA!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. / INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls / Edo: Thousands Of PDP, APGA, ADC Members Dump Party For APC, Back Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.