Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola (20186 Views)

Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) / Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by beyondPen(m): 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Iamzik:

Cant you people see the game the north is playing? This was how we warned about Buhari but so called educated southerners said Buhari is the best candidate. I'm sure we all like where Nigeria is today

Y'all have started with the sentiment again and this time it's even worse because you have thrown away the religious balance that is still holding Nigeria together.

Tinubu is too desperate. He thinks he is liberal and Southwest will vote for him but even if he wins does he want to preside over a nation that is already divided along religion and ethnic line??

Your eye go soon clear

We were Nigerians before we became too religious with Christianity and Islam.

Does your candidate also wants to rule over a country that has been divided with religion and ethnicity.

And for you all information; the reason the south west voted Jonathan out was because he did nothing in the south west during his reigns. He forsook us. We waited for the election to vote him out By voting Buhari.

Buhari might not be the best in handling a country but at least he built roads and rails and other investment in the south west.
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by beyondPen(m): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lightorder:
Thank God they don’t see you as a moslem. When the chip is down, all Yorubas are seen as Christian. Come to my community here, Hausas leave the huge central mosque here to far away Agege . According to them , Yoruba moslems don’t know what they are doing .

Be there deceiving yourself, you are looking for competence that only moslems have. I don’t know when people like you will ever have sense

By attacking the person and not the content shows you lack critical thinking and are intolerant. This is what is lacking in many of our people.

The Hausas, and other tribes could display their own way of life in the south west because that is the most tolerable region in Nigeria.

Let me redefine my post you did not understand; "I meant is it possible for a Ukrainian man to vote a Russian man into power". Exactly why we also want to protect the interest of our Land.
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Lightorder: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
beyondPen:

By attacking the person and not the content shows you lack critical thinking and are intolerant. This is what is lacking in many of our people.

The Hausas, and other tribes could display their own way of life in the south west because that is the most tolerable region in Nigeria.

Let me redefine my post you did not understand; "I meant is it possible for a Ukrainian man to vote a Russian man into power". Exactly why we also want to protect the interest of our Land.
your kind of criticial thinking brought Nigeria to where it is today. Educated illiterate
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by DesignMaestro(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Sunday2021:
then why most of the Muslims telling Christians that religion doesn't matter?
The fact is it matters in Nigeria of today, bro
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by hush15: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
vicdom:

https://punchng.com/vote-oyetola-because-hes-a-muslim-ganduje/?amp

And they said it's competence over religion... stupid folks
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Jack500: 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
NLElder:
Is anybody begging u not to vote him? Enemies of Nigeria!!!
I will be friend of Nigeria if I vote Obi or Atiku abi, you need to get sense
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by DesignMaestro(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
This is dishonest.

Not everyone of Igbo extraction supports secession. That is a proven fact. There are those for and those against. It really is that simple.

So do yourself a favour and stop the sly generalizations. Note your phrasing up there: "from a tribe that has...", "You guys..." etc.

And by the way, any Nigerian who does not want to be a part of the union has the right to feel that way. You may legislate against separatist action but you cannot legislate against separatist thought.

Also note...only the unlettered liberally use the term 'tribe' these days. A more appropriate term is 'ethnic group'.

Your last sentence is the most laughable. You speak about unspecified Biafran agitators and you 'demand' cheesy an 'apology' from them. Yet you remain silent on Ahmed Tinubu who once gave a press interview stating explicitly that he does not believe in Nigeria. Who would have thought this...Bola Tinubu now wants to be president of a country he does not believe in? cheesy

Of course it can't be everyone but tell me with concrete evidence, any group or individual from Igbo extraction that openly criticize the agitators and condemn the tagging of Nigeria a zoo.

Your comment on TINUBU further exposed your hypocrisy. You people do tag people from a region of this country as 'one Najeriya' because you think they are the only ones that benefit from the present structure. He only condemned the structure, not the union. But you guys wanted your own country until few months ago.

Now, know this and have peace, an Igbo president is impossible with the current situation. It will take time before other regions begin to trust you guys.

....Don't quote me again
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by beyondPen(m): 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lightorder:
your kind of criticial thinking brought Nigeria to where it is today. Educated illiterate

You are pained
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Matthew2925(m): 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
This is were the world has gotten it wrong. Nepotism can never begot justice. In the words of Ken Sarowiwa. There can never be peace without justice. In my on words there can never be peace in a country where the law is just for the masses or people with affluence. Till we get to the point where no one is above the law in Nigeria. Nigeria will continue to remain highly polarized.
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Yankee101: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bigots
You'll be disgraced even in kano
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Lightorder: 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
beyondPen:

You are pained
excruciatingly pained sir
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Fujiyama: 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
DesignMaestro:
Of course it can't be everyone but tell me with concrete evidence, any group or individual from Igbo extraction that openly criticize the agitators and condemn the tagging of Nigeria a zoo.

^^^
Surely you can't be serious.

But just in case you are...a google search of the phrase "Igbo leaders against secession" will return about 258,000 hits in less than a minute. The South East governors forum (https://guardian.ng/news/igbo-leaders-warn-against-violent-secession/) has made it clear on more than one occasion that it is against (violent) separatist agitation. (And these governors are well within their rights to hold that view). And there are many regular Igbos (on the street, at newspaper stands, on the web) who do not agree with the separatist movement. (Again, they are well within their rights to hold that view). There are those for and those against. People can't all agree to follow one path can they?

DesignMaestro:

Your comment on TINUBU further exposed your hypocrisy. You people do tag people from a region of this country as 'one Najeriya' because you think they are the only ones that benefit from the present structure. He only condemned the structure, not the union. But you guys wanted your own country until few months ago.

^^^
I am glad we are getting somewhere. I am forcing you to think.

There is no hypocrisy in my piece. I pointed out the contradiction between your condemnation of Biafran agitators and your silence on Tinubu's own separatist views and your response is that Tinubu "condemned the structure, not the union"? What does that even mean? grin Did you read the Thisday article at all? Who's the hypocrite here? undecided

But let's put that aside. You diminish whatever argument you may have had with your slovenly phrasing (as shown below):

"You people"...
"you think..."
"You guys..."

Who is "you", for God's sake? undecided Are you just reaching or what?

DesignMaestro:

Now, know this and have peace, an Igbo president is impossible with the current situation. It will take time before other regions begin to trust you guys.

^^^
Ok.

You are free to hold your views on how the country's politics is done. But I still don't know who "you guys" are!

DesignMaestro:

....Don't quote me again

^^^
Now this is sad.

Are you afraid of criticism? This place is a marketplace of ideas. Are you afraid of your views being closely scrutinized? So why bother posting then?
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by jimmynauty: 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
vicdom:
I pity christians in Nigeria, especially Yoruba christians. I thought they said religion doesn't matter in Nigeria?? Christians will be there doing "I don't care attitude" before you know it, Nigeria or southwest region will become Turkey, Lebanon and other countries they have conquered.

Kobojunkie comes to mind
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by DesignMaestro(m): 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Fujiyama:

"You people"...
"you think..."
"You guys..."

Who is "you", for God's sake? undecided Are you just reaching or what?

Don't ask me silly question.

Why did you quote me in the first place since you have no idea who I'm referring to...Look, I won't respond to your nagging anymore.

Just know that no amount of epistle from you or your kinds will change my view.

Buona notte!
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by kafeii123: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
As per dan fodio conquered ife of osun state....Not Oduduwa again eh?
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Fujiyama: 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
DesignMaestro:
Don't ask me silly question.

Why did you quote me in the first place since you have no idea who I'm referring to...Look, I won't respond to your nagging anymore.

Just know that no amount of epistle from you or your kinds will change my view.

Buona notte!

^^^

undecided

You are not ready for a frank, open discussion. Good night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. / Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 / OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.