Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola (20188 Views)

Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) / Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by VERDA: 8:45am On Jul 16, 2022
CommonSense1967:
The criminal Association of Nigeria-CAN is not complaining about the Christian Christian PDP ticket in OSUN state.
Osun state is a Muslim majority state.
Bunch of delusional brainwashed retar@ded religious fanatical HYPOCRITES.

No, it is you that is a hypocrite and ignorant.Evil people, may God deliver you.

The Muslim North will be the ones to divide SW along religious line..
He forgot that at a time, 4 out of 6 states of SW was governed by Muslims.

Between 2011-2015.

Raji Fashola. Lagos
Ibekunle Amosun... Ogun
Late Ajimobi.. Oyo
Aregbesola... Osun

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by pappydeewhy: 8:48am On Jul 16, 2022
abiodunalabama:
CAN are the big problem of Nigeria…The brought religion crisis into nigeria and they play politics with religion…They caused disunity between Muslim and Christian since during Jonathan government.
Can or your president buhari.You people are hypocrite.President: Muslim Senate President:Muslim,Speaker:Muslim, All service chiefs including paramilitary: Muslim.This is just too much

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by saperpsms: 8:54am On Jul 16, 2022
Useless statement. So, it's purely about religion?
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Light78: 8:56am On Jul 16, 2022
You can tell Hausas to vote for him but not Muslims.

He is using religion as a means to campaign for him.

Those people can not be trusted with Muslim-Muslim ticket.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Mamijoh(f): 9:03am On Jul 16, 2022
checkmatez:
Fellow sane Nigerians even if you don't pity yourselves due to you feel you are far from the crises, please pity your fellow Christians in the north because soon they will change faith and you or your generation will later follow suite due to accessibility to basic amenities.

I know some local government areas more developed with basic amenities due to tribal settlement and party membership to the governor.

Are we going to add religion too
Thanks, for this piece
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by eldoradoxx: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2022
APC is seriously trying to turn elections into a Muslim versus Christian battle. Christianity is senior to Islam not only in Nigeria but on earth. In the coming elections, we shall overwhelm Islam, we own the wealth of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by allicare: 9:28am On Jul 16, 2022
vicdom:
I pity christians in Nigeria, especially Yoruba christians. I thought they said religion doesn't matter in Nigeria?? Christians will be there doing "I don't care attitude" before you know it, Nigeria or southwest region will become Turkey, Lebanon and other countries they have conquered.

Pity yourself child of perdition, how can someone from a remote and uncivilised part of the country be adviser to people who has seen light a century ahead. its the height of arrogance
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by endy69: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2022
I keep laughing when people say Muslim Muslim ticket doesn't matter. Look at Gandollar
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Jackbaur88: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2022
jaggabban:

Mr ipobic, northern xtians are no more cows but your brothers all because u need their votes. I'm an indigen of West, north and south by blood, and I have travelled across East. I know how people from these regions think, I have them as friends from both faith. Haven said these, northern Christians are my blood brothers, they no send you, 85% of them are BATified

Where did you get your 85% statistics from? I am from Plateau state, I know for sure we are totally Obedient. Peter Obi will win Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa and the Fct hands down
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by lagosrd: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2022
Non man can have the world to himself and if he mistakenly slips from his hand he will wallow in Regret.

Nothing they can do to christains.
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by TruthinAction: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2022
The plain truth is that Nigeria is already divided into Northern and Southern Nigeria and into Islam and Christianity.

I suggest we should just split into Northern and Southern Nigeria like Sudan did.

The unity is not working. It is a forced marriage.

The north doesn't want it because of the oil in the south. Yet they want to dominate.
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by lagosrd: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2022
allicare:

Pity yourself child of perdition, how can someone from a remote and uncivilised part of the country be adviser to people who has seen light a century ahead. its the height of arrogance

You're the one that should shut up your mouth and stop silencing the truth. If you don't see things rightly go for a format.
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by ariesbull: 10:04am On Jul 16, 2022
Doyou2019:

Bitter truth. This is not the Yoruba Nation, I grew up in in the 80s.
Nigerian politicians, I swear, deserve a special place in hell. The deepest part of it!
weal know that yoruba is divided according to religious lines

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by ariesbull: 10:04am On Jul 16, 2022
endy69:
I keep laughing when people say Muslim Muslim ticket doesn't matter. Look at Gandollar

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by lovinagbad: 10:25am On Jul 16, 2022
hisexcellency34:
I sincerely pray that Oyetola lose today
Do you know that Adeke too is a muslim?
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Okobola146: 10:38am On Jul 16, 2022
And some brainless people are saying that religion does not matter
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by mamaafrik(m): 10:55am On Jul 16, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Imbecility must be inherently prevalent in your DNA.
What about your SADEAST states, don't you have Muslims in your states?
Osun is a majority Muslim state, get that into your empty zero IQ skull. Yet the pdp had the effrontery to filed a Christian Christian ticket yet the same religious fanatics like you are crying and wailing about Tinubu.
Lagos lagoon is your final destination. Na thunder go kee some many HYPOCRITES from AfghanEastern.
oloriburuku omo ofo
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Spizzy1: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2022
See how a supposed leader of a state puts religion over competence.
Atleast we have seen how politicians use religion to incite, divide us, create hatred among our brothers and sisters and divert our attention and steal our money for their personal benefits.

Say no to religious incitement.
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Sunday2021: 11:08am On Jul 16, 2022
This animals think Christians are mumu, their number one determinant of voting is religion but when Christians try to complain,this same religion fanatics will tell you that you should not bring religion.
The foolish ugly governor is telling them to vote for oyetola just because he is their fellow Muslim.
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by NLElder: 11:08am On Jul 16, 2022
Muslim is majority in Osun since when? Pls shut the hell up!
CommonSense1967:
The criminal Association of Nigeria-CAN is not complaining about the Christian Christian PDP ticket in OSUN state.
Osun state is a Muslim majority state.
Bunch of delusional brainwashed retar@ded religious fanatical HYPOCRITES.
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by NLElder: 11:10am On Jul 16, 2022
Is anybody begging u not to vote him? Enemies of Nigeria!!!
Jack500:

I am voting Tinubu your tears can't stop me grin angry grin. If you like hit your head against the wall, Tinubu is the incoming president.
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by atanda247: 11:15am On Jul 16, 2022
Can you imagine the people representing this country. Why would a leader be reasoning this way?
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by mamaafrik(m): 11:16am On Jul 16, 2022
abiodunalabama:
CAN are the big problem of Nigeria…The brought religion crisis into nigeria and they play politics with religion…They caused disunity between Muslim and Christian since during Jonathan government.
and MURIC did what?
CAN is way more tolerable and mature in their concerns than that terrorist group led by Akintola.
Same man was accused of obtaining cash from terrorist group to plant jihad.
Tell me why is it only Islam and it's leaders that are bigotted with terrorism, kidnapping, killing, violence and jihad and conquests mindset?
From gumih to Akintola to shettima to pantami to El-Rufai.
Are you saying those terrorists and their deeds ,Islam and violence and intolerance
are shear coincidences?
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by zahrach: 11:25am On Jul 16, 2022
The funny thing is that average northern housa Muslim don't even see any man From South as a genue Muslim

Southwest don't allow this people to use religion to scartter ur region as north

Let them no carry islam to come and be decieving u guys
This guys have agender
Come to maiduguri and see thing
They treat indigenous Christain as if he is nothing
Infact for them to give job to indigenous Christain here they will rather give it to some one from chad
They don't even want a Christian there to be anything at all
Even dubity governor a Christian has never taste am for once in borno state not to talk to chairman of local government
Even in some local gove dominanted by Christains
They will just manipulate it and put a Muslim there

The only hope for Christian in the south is u guys in th south

The IGBO and Yoruba becouse u people has the largest population of Christains in Nigeria
So the rest are looking up for u
So if u guys fail
Wat will be the Faith of other manity tribe

Make una think am
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by CommonSense1967: 11:29am On Jul 16, 2022
NLElder:
Muslim is majority in Osun since when? Pls shut the hell up!
Tell your father to shut up.
Omo ale n Baba n la Baba e.
Go and ask anyone, Muslims are majority by vast number in Osun state.
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Sunday2021: 11:32am On Jul 16, 2022
DesignMaestro:
He was in a mosque.... nothing politically wrong with what he said. He has the right to canvas for Muslim support. Christians do samething in churches. This is politics!

You guys complaining are doing same thing here. Haven't you been calling on all Christians to vote for Obi? Are your analysis of Obi's chances to win the election not based on religious line? Are you not predicting a landslide victory for Obi in Christian Dominated states? Isn't that hypocrisy?

This attitude of rushing to attack any one whose opinion is contrary to yours will never help your cause. You can hardly win the mind of a neutral citizen with this attitude.

Remember that Peter Obi is from a tribe that has for a long while, been agitating for secession and has been hurling insults on other tribes and Nigeria as a country. It is therefore, funny how his kinsmen are handling his campaign with such arrogance and insolence.

You guys supposed to first denounce your Biafra agitation and apologize to Nigerians for calling the country of your birth a zoo before giving us reasons why Obi should be our choice for presidency in 2023

then why most of the Muslims telling Christians that religion doesn't matter?
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by CommonSense1967: 11:39am On Jul 16, 2022
mamaafrik:
oloriburuku omo ofo
Omo ale ni Baba n la Baba e. Oloriburuku ni ti e anyday.
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Norwichsailor(m): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2022
These ones have come with their emotional politics.
If akeredolu or udom also go to a church in osun and give directive to vote nko who will beat them.
But while Muslims will follow the directives to the end on who to vote, Christians will prefer to recharge their dstv and watch the election them cry foul when election results start to trickle in.
U people like crying instead of matching fire with fire
BAT2023 Mbok
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Shawl001(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2022
Now, it's no longer tribal war...we are finally seeing that, it's a religious war, and it has always been.

Christians must vote Peter Obi, whether he is capable or not. Just vote for him and we will sort the rest out later
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by endy69: 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=ariesbull post=114780552][/quote]
During their primaries they were all shouting Southern turn, you forgot competency and now, they remembered competence as if there's no competent Christian. It is dead on arrival since Tinubu thinks he can win without the Christians let he go on
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by endy69: 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=ariesbull post=114780552][/quote]

During their primaries they were all shouting Southern turn, you forgot competency and now, they remembered competence as if there's no competent Christian. It is dead on arrival since Tinubu thinks he can win without the Christians let he go on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

North Has More Resources Than Niger Delta - Goodluck Jonathan / Photos From The Light-up Anambra In Celebration Of ANAMBRA@25 / Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.