Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,514 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week (3423 Views)

Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) / "Don't Have Sex For Free This 2018" - Lagos Runs Girl Advises Ladies (Video) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by Newbie60: 5:35am On Jul 16, 2022
I'm a 22year old guy, a virgin and might probably get laid in few days time.
I'm anxious and partially nervous. I would like to last long and make the sex pleasurable for the girl.

Can you recommend cool sex positions?
Does anyone know a nice sex lubricant?
How can I last long during sex?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by valdes00(m): 5:43am On Jul 16, 2022
All this anxieties wnt make you last long..
And when you cum quick, dnt gt worried..
Jus work on ur mind nxt time

5 Likes

Re: I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by sirchrislatestn(m): 5:51am On Jul 16, 2022
person wey never had sex before sabi lubricant anyway continue to decieve urself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by fattprince(m): 7:13am On Jul 16, 2022
Newbie60:
I'm anxious and partially nervous. I would like to last long and make the sex pleasurable for the girl.

Thanks.
I wanted to leave but let me help a guy who's just entering the sexual world.
Take water melon regularly, then eat banan, groundnut (peanut), and flush them down with a glass of milk on the D-Day. And don't think about the sex just enjoy yourself. And make sure you change position after thrusting and you start feeling the pvssy that way you will last longer.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by Beyhiodie(m): 7:30am On Jul 16, 2022
This attempt may change your life in the other way round . That everyone is doing it doesn't make it right. Some who have defiled the bed wont tell you the guilt they are fighting till date. You wont die if you wait till the right time. This may sound odd to you but its a life saver. You have the will to do what you like but think about it again if the few minutes is worth your peace anf clear conscience.
Newbie60:

Thanks.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by 40fy: 7:34am On Jul 16, 2022

**Fúck it!! You gonna fornicate??
**You sure you wanna lose your fûckin' virginity to fornication??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by Bluezy13(m): 7:36am On Jul 16, 2022
You'll know it is overrated after you're done.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by Ofunaofu: 7:43am On Jul 16, 2022
I know you anxious to get laid

But have you asked yourself some critical questions like what if you get infected with
some deadly STI's, what if the girl get pregnant, are you ready to be a father with all the attendant responsibilities
Ask yourself whether you are ready for the consequences because for every action there's a reaction

Cc. Righteousness89

2 Likes

Re: I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by Akinfemmy(m): 8:22am On Jul 16, 2022
Bro, you came to the wrong platform to ask this question. Nigerians are hypocrite and everyone is a virgin. Can you see them up there? Is a 22 year old guy too young to engage in consensual sexual activities?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by Newbie60: 9:27am On Jul 16, 2022
sirchrislatestn:
person wey never had sex before sabi lubricant anyway continue to decieve urself
Lol, I watch movies and read stuffs on internet

1 Like

Re: I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by Newbie60: 9:30am On Jul 16, 2022
Akinfemmy:
Bro, you came to the wrong platform to ask this question. Nigerians are hypocrite and everyone is a virgin. Can you see them up there? Is a 22 year old guy too young to engage in consensual sexual activities?

Honestly , I posted this forum to seek opinions from guys and ladies that are sexually active. But everybody they form holy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by Newbie60: 9:30am On Jul 16, 2022
Ofunaofu:
I know you anxious to get laid

But have you asked yourself some critical questions like what if you get infected with
some deadly STI's, what if the girl get pregnant are you ready to be a father with all the attendant responsibilities
Ask yourself whether you are ready for the consequences because for every action there's a reaction

Cc. Righteousness89

You are right too. Thanks
Re: I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by BigDawsNet: 9:31am On Jul 16, 2022
Newbie60:

Thanks.

Give your life to christ
Corinthians-1 6:18. Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body..

May God be with you

3 Likes

Re: I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by braimeddy: 9:49am On Jul 16, 2022
They don't plan things like this. It just happen. Well I know you are lying though

3 Likes

Re: I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by Buffalo2(m): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2022
fattprince:

Take water melon regularly, then eat banan, groundnut (peanut), and flush them down with a glass of milk on the D-Day. And don't think about the sex just enjoy yourself. And make sure you change position after thrusting and you start feeling the pvssy that way you will last longer.
Baba mi, if he likes let him swallow iron and glass combine eh, na one minute thing cos he's already anxious from what my head is telling me. But with constant nacking and all, he'll become a pro. It's a matter of time grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by henndukwe18: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2022
Wow, we re d same
Re: I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by henndukwe18: 10:17am On Jul 16, 2022
Make sure u protect ursef
Re: I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by henndukwe18: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2022
Newbie60:

Honestly , I posted this forum to seek opinions from guys and ladies that are sexually active. But everybody they form holy
as in eeh, i wonder
Re: I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by Aimerosa25(f): 10:19am On Jul 16, 2022
Whenever you are ready to have sex, please do ; you owe no one jack, just be careful.
Re: I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by henndukwe18: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2022
Buffalo2:
Baba mi, if he likes let him swallow iron and glass combine eh, na one minute thing cos he's already anxious from what my head is telling me. But with constant nacking and all, he'll become a pro. It's a matter of time grin
grin the professional,��
Re: I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by Buffalo2(m): 10:58am On Jul 16, 2022
henndukwe18:
grin the professional,��
grin Don't mind me ooo
Re: I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by fattprince(m): 10:58am On Jul 16, 2022
Buffalo2:
True talk. Experience is the best teacher. But advice he seeks advice he gets.
Re: I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by AishatJumoke(f): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2022
fattprince:

a lot of people keep recommending watermelon.
so that stuff dey realized work?
Re: I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by fattprince(m): 11:55am On Jul 16, 2022
AishatJumoke:
a lot of people keep recommending watermelon.
so that stuff dey realized work?
Yeah, watermelon works magic.
Re: I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by ayo2008: 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Newbie60:

Thanks.

You are about to commit fornication.. God will not be happy with you if u try this devilish move. Have a change of mind. Repent and give Jesus Christ is a room in your life.
Re: I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by henndukwe18: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Buffalo2:
grin Don't mind me ooo
u be ezpert

1 Like

Re: I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by Earlystar698(m): 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
Go boy but don't forget to wear hemlet for safety.
Re: I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by Rickmann: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
Newbie60:

Thanks.

Wow..what a mile stone grin
Re: I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by RedpillAnalyst: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
The person you are about to know has already been known and it will be foolish to think you will satisfy such person as a newbie...

How about you leave the bed undefiled sir.

1 Like

Re: I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by Tobi890: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
sirchrislatestn:
grin angry na mumu
Re: I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by Tobi890: 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
ayo2008:

You are about to commit fornication.. God will not be happy with you if u try this devilish move. Have a change of mind. Repent and give Jesus Christ is a room in your life.
grin grin grin cheesy[center] cheesy cheesy
Re: I Will Have Sex For The First Time By The End Of The Week by Beyhiodie(m): 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
can you raise your child with this theory ?
Akinfemmy:

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits / A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband / How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.