Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband (3375 Views)

A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You / Chai! Another Girl Has Done It Again! (photos) / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by Nicenancy(f): 12:41pm On Apr 12
So this girl in my husband's workplace has nicknamed him 'Odogwu' for no reason

What does it mean
And what could she be implying
Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by immortalcrown(m): 12:43pm On Apr 12
Different people can do the same thing with different motives. But certain things have the same motive irrespective of who does them. In this case, calling someone "Odogwu" can have different motives.

Her motive might just be to excite or flatter her colleagues.

Her motive might be to gain financial or administrative favour from him.

Her motive might be to seduce him.

Her motive might be to fake friendship and backbite him.

Her motive can be anything. It is left for you to properly (I mean, factually not sentimentally) analyze your observations to understand her motive. Don't use another person's experience to judge and misunderstand your own case.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by Sonnobax15(m): 12:59pm On Apr 12
grin
Check your husband suit case, jacket or pocket whether he dey carry spare spoon dey go office for morning?

6 Likes

Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by Pupanchy(m): 1:03pm On Apr 12
It meansamy things as I'm a way of man I'm power and respect, so sit down and think why she has to call him that nickname
Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by slimjohn2k5: 1:19pm On Apr 12
The guy dey represent u. No need to worry.

If there is something between them you will never hear that name. So relax

5 Likes

Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by Nonexisting1: 1:48pm On Apr 12
Just ordinary nickname and this one is already panicking. They are stingy with their husbands' dicks, can't even share among themselves yet they shout sisterhood all the time. Ndi ara.

11 Likes

Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by kals4luv990(m): 2:07pm On Apr 12
Nonexisting1:
Just ordinary nickname and this one is already panicking. They are stingy with their husbands' dicks, can't even share among themselves yet they shout sisterhood all the time. Ndi ara.
I don't know who you are but trust me,yu be bastard 🤣🤣🤣💖

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by Caramia2020(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12
This one wants to have high blood pressure over a name, please ask your husband n also take care of your mental health.

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by WantsandMore: 3:01pm On Apr 12
Nicenancy:

What does it mean
She probably admires how he takes care of you. I thought igbos will say If you want to see how a man spends his money look at his wife? Shiit doesn't make sense to me considering if I had money I could do both. Take care of my self and wife and not look unkempt while my wife looks like queen Eliza

1 Like

Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by DeGods007(m): 3:18pm On Apr 12
Nicenancy:

What does it mean

That girl don finish your husband money... That's the name girls call their new maga now. Your man is probably doing something financially to her. A girl can't be hailing you Odogwu without you being benevolent

Be watchful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by MrCork: 3:21pm On Apr 12
Nicenancy:

What does it mean

angry
Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by MrCork: 3:23pm On Apr 12
Nicenancy:

What does it mean

U no wot??..best thing to do is sleep wit me twice so we can make him jelos..this way, he will appreciate u better better!!!!!((((THANK ME LATER))))

Wots yor nomba? wink
Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by Sapasenator: 3:29pm On Apr 12
It means your husband is a good man and God Fearing.
Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by BscHolder: 3:39pm On Apr 12
Sonnobax15:
grin
Check your husband suit case, jacket or pocket whether he dey carry spare spoon dey go office for morning?

Calling him odogwu can mean many things cheesy. Odogwu for the squeezing side, odogwu for the doking side, odogwu for the lashing side and las las odogwu for the spending side grin

Op,your husband is gone angry
ok
Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by BscHolder: 3:39pm On Apr 12
Nicenancy:

What does it mean
nothin much.
Maybe your husband is just a free person that interacts with all and gives.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by Sapasenator: 3:49pm On Apr 12
BscHolder:
true true you reason like a Keke driver.
Tufia

Why trying to ridicule his job.
Keke driving is a legit job rendering legit services.

He may even be able to feed you with his keke driving.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by KingLennon(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12
Your husband has shifted her pant that's why she's hailing him sad

1 Like

Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by TUANKU(m): 4:25pm On Apr 12
Nicenancy:

What does it mean
For no reason? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Odogwu na spender or na man with big dick...either she dey chop him money or his fat cock cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by ClassicMan202(m): 4:25pm On Apr 12
BscHolder:
true true you reason like a Keke driver.
Tufia

BscHolder with patch patch slippers.

Maybe na you be the first Bsc Holder for your village, Na why you carry am put for your name.

Imagine if you con get masters or PhD.... You go employ people to dey sing am to your ears day and night

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by TUANKU(m): 4:28pm On Apr 12
slimjohn2k5:
The guy dey represent u. No need to worry.

If there is something between them you will never hear that name. So relax
Dey play...have you heard of a thing called "hiding in plain sight?"
Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by BscHolder: 4:28pm On Apr 12
ClassicMan202:

Maybe na you be the first Bsc Holder for your village, Na why you carry am put for your name.

Imagine if you con get masters or PhD.... You go employ people to dey sing am to your ears day and night
grin grin grin
Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by TUANKU(m): 4:29pm On Apr 12
ClassicMan202:

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by BscHolder: 4:36pm On Apr 12
Sapasenator:

Why trying to ridicule his job.
Keker driving is a legit job rendering legit services.

He may even be able to feed you with his keke driving.

I know.
That comment of his doesn't make sense one bit, don't you know his comments can wreck that woman's marriage? And you know how emotional this women be .

I even supported the sonnobax15 moniker when jennyclay bashed him in the other thread for being a poor Keke driver.
Keke wey be like 3 million now, just his comment didn't go well with me showing his mentality.
Peace

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by Sonnobax15(m): 4:56pm On Apr 12
BscHolder:
I know.
That comment of his doesn't make sense one bit, don't you know his comments can wreck that woman's marriage? And you know how emotional this women be .

I even supported the sonnobax15 moniker when jennyclay bashed him in the other thread for being a poor Keke driver.
Keke wey be like 3 million now, just his comment didn't go well with me showing his mentality.
Peace
. Nigha,in as much as I've edited my comment...but I think you're certainly too blindfolded to see and differentiate between sarcasm for once and being serious.....Some of us only come online to catch cruise.....So when someone decides to come to social media simply because of minor issues that can easily be discussed and settled between themselves without a third party getting involved,he/she should be ready to be dragged and insulted by total strangers......

Una too dey take life too serious sometimes for this social media.... talking about jennyclay abi what's her name,did you see me reply her? Hell no!!!!! That was simply because I see she's still a kid and hasn't had her own share of whatever package life has to offer to her....Time and age are great teachers that every one must attend their classes..........

One love tho bro....

MODIFIED:::And please,can you kindly edit your quote containing my first comment 🙏

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by BscHolder: 5:13pm On Apr 12
KingLennon:
Your husband has shifted her pant that's why she's hailing him sad
you're a bastard
Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by BscHolder: 5:14pm On Apr 12
Sonnobax15:
. Nigha,in as much as I've edited my comment...but I think you're certainly too blindfolded to see and differentiate between sarcasm for once and being serious.....Some of us only come online to catch cruise.....So when someone decides to come to social media simply because of minor issues that can easily be discussed and settled between themselves without a third party getting involved,he/she should be ready to be dragged and insulted by total strangers......

Una too dey take life too serious sometimes for this social media.... talking about jennyclay abi what's her name,did you see me reply her? Hell no!!!!! That was simply because I see she's still a kid and hasn't had her own share of whatever package life has to offer to her....Time and age are great teachers that every one must attend their classes..........

One love tho bro....

MODIFIED:::And please,can you kindly edit your quote containing my first comment 🙏
sorry boss.
Thank you.
Done

1 Like

Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by tivity101: 5:25pm On Apr 12
Does your husband has those characters that will warrant even you the wife to call him Odogwu? If your response is yes then he is a true Odogwu
Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by REGINALD001(m): 5:41pm On Apr 12
ODOGWU AMU !........

SHE HAS ACTUALLY TASTED AND HOPEFULLY WILL CONTINUE TO BE SHINING HER VIRGIMUS WITH THE ODOGWU OF YOUR HUSBAND.

BUT YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THE NAME "ODOGWU" IN IGBO LAND IS NOT A NICK NAME BUT A "SPECIAL FOND" NAME...,..FOR THOSE WITH HANDSOMELY ENDOWED POCKETS OR DICKamus.

Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by Silentgroper(m): 7:34pm On Apr 12
BscHolder:
you're a bastard
nigga dey chill... why d fvck are you so pent up abt this whole issue??
Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by tanigororo: 8:01pm On Apr 12
Nicenancy:

What does it mean
It means Great Man
Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by Starz825(m): 8:02pm On Apr 12
Na two things dey make woman happy dey call her man odogwu....

Money

Good sex

1 Like

Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by Oparasunny125(m): 8:08pm On Apr 12
kals4luv990:
I don't know who you are but trust me,yu be bastard 🤣🤣🤣💖
You funny die

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? / How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" / Ask A Girl Out Through Phone Chat,how Ideal Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.