Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return (4658 Views)

Guys Don’t Expect Nothing From Women Again ! / She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return / Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 24, 2018
some girls be like I can't suck yo dick ooooh, if u are expecting me to reciprocate after sucking my pûssy then don't suck.

I say shut the fûck up hoe!
I'm no kid, and I know what I'm getting myself into, just open d hefty legs and let me do my thing.

who wants those brown scary-looking teeth on his dick anyways. nah me
Re: Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return by Kseafresh: 1:50am On Oct 24, 2018
phool undecided

4 Likes

Re: Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 24, 2018
Kseafresh:
phool undecided
Bros u no well

1 Like

Re: Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return by Hunter6969(m): 7:04am On Oct 24, 2018
beardlessdude:
some girls be like I can't suck yo dick ooooh, if u are expecting me to reciprocate after sucking my pûssy then don't suck.

I say shut the fûck up hoe!
I'm no kid, and I know what I'm getting myself into, just open d hefty legs and let me do my thing.

who wants those brown scary-looking teeth on his dick anyways. nah me
Yabaleft Loading....
Re: Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return by Lucifer66(m): 8:29am On Oct 24, 2018
Are you drunk?
No girl has even commented grin
Re: Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 24, 2018
Lucifer66:
Are you drunk?
No girl has even commented grin

wait let me call dem hoes

Queenbelle
mhizcassidy001
alexaonfleek
rosay15
chiommy123

2 Likes

Re: Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return by mhizcassidy001(f): 9:18am On Oct 24, 2018
it seem you just get back from the pit of hell and you looking for who to bounce on this morning.
peace be unto you.
your condemn soul cannot be revive by what am gonna type to you,so i wont type BEARDLESS.
i will just sit behind my system while you constitute you public nuisance as you always do.

ireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ooooooooooooooooooo
beardlessdude:

wait let me call dem hoes

Queenbelle
mhizcassidy001
alexaonfleek

1 Like

Re: Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return by mechanics(m): 9:28am On Oct 24, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
it seem you just get back from the pit of hell and you looking for who to bounce on this morning.
peace be unto you.
your condemn soul cannot be revive by what am gonna type to you,so i wont type BEARDLESS.
i will just sit behind my system while you constitute you public nuisance as you always do.

Easy babe.
Re: Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return by wuhozavic: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2018
who be dis guy kilo shoo

THIS IS OUR MONEY-BACK TRAINING GUARANTEE AT THE ICT HUB!!!

THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

At the end of your training with us - If you are not a Job-ready professional PLEASE AND PLEASE, DEMAND FOR YOUR FULL MONEY BACK!!!

- WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT - Demand for your full money back refund!
- GRAPHICS DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT - Demand for your full money back refund!
- DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING - Demand for your full money back refund!
- MOTION GRAPHICS - Demand for your full money back refund!
- PHOTOGRAPHY - Demand for your full money back refund!
- WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT - Demand for your full money back refund!
- VIDEO EDITING - Demand for your full money back refund!
- MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT - Demand for your full money back refund!

We know we are the very best, we know we have some of the best ICT professionals. We know our structured training sessions, time-table, practical implementation, close-mark mentoring, follow-ups and coaching. WE ARE FULL OF CONFIDENCE that during and after training sessions with us, you will a most-sought after ICT professional except of course, you are lazy or total 'olodo'!

Because we are double sure of this, we have a very 'strong head' that we can use to break coconuts!

Still doubting? Visit any of our The ICT HUB center in IKEJA
Re: Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return by mhizcassidy001(f): 9:34am On Oct 24, 2018
he mentioned me early this morning when i get plenty work on my desk.
yesterday he was mute and scared to quote me but because am offline he wanna start rubbish.
i dont talk on this kind of post.
i dont view it either.
mechanics:
Easy babe.

1 Like

Re: Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return by mechanics(m): 9:46am On Oct 24, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
yesterday he was mute and scared to quote me but because am offline he wanna start rubbish.
i dont view it either.
Just be calm pls, the best is to ignore the comment.
Re: Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 24, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
peace be unto you.

why do nairaland females always have to be so insultive?
I simply called u to drop your own opinion on whether you love your pûssy being sucked and if you would reciprocate by sucking the dick of a guy who sucked your pûssy.
but here you are, being defensive and vulgar for no reason. what is your problem?
Re: Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:08am On Oct 24, 2018
ohhh
sorry
did not get that.
my apologies.
beardlessdude:
I simply called u to drop your own opinion on whether you love your pûssy being sucked and if you would reciprocate by sucking the dick of a guy who sucked your pûssy.
but here you are, being defensive and vulgar for no reason. what is your problem?
Re: Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 24, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
i dont view it either.
shutup already. just get out. rubbish.
plenty work on your desk indeed.

its a mistake I called u and I won't do it again nonsense.
Re: Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2018
you forgot you said
hoes.
beardlessdude:
Re: Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 24, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
ohhh sorry did not get that. my apologies.
stick your apology in your pûssy hoe.
fûck u till ur toto bleeds
Re: Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 24, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
you forgot you said hoes.
shattap!!!!
Re: Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:10am On Oct 24, 2018
okay we getting started.
beardlessdude:
shutup already. just get out. rubbish.
plenty work on your desk indeed.

its a mistake I called u and I won't do it again nonsense.
Re: Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2018
there is no way you can treat a pig,it will remain dirty.
beardlessdude:
stick your apology in your pûssy hoe.

fûck u till ur toto bleeds
Re: Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return by setasuda: 10:12am On Oct 24, 2018
what did you drink this morning sad sad

THIS TRAINING DELIVERS KNOWLEDGED TO MAKE YOU DIGITAL MARKETING EXPERT IN 3 WEEKS! NO BULLSHIT. 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING

You will Learn to create marketing content, use social media to amplify your message, make content discoverable in search, run Ads campaign on Digital Platforms such as Facebook, Google, Instagram etc. Additionally, learn how display and video ads work and how to market with email, and measure and optimize with Google Analytics.

Digital Marketers are in high demand. So get onboard the practical training that helps you open up a world of opportunities in Digital Marketing

What you will learn and practice from this All-in-one Powerful Training!

- Actual Best Blogging Practices with SEO (including blogging mistakes and tips)
- SEO (Search Engine Best Practices)
- Practical Understand of Google Adwords and Google Adsense
- Practical Understand of Affiliate Marketing
- Practically learn how to manually GROW your Twitter and Instagram real followers
- Practical training on EMAIL MARKETING – tips and techniques

Re: Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 24, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
there is no way you can treat a pig,it will remain dirty.
oh yeah. there's only one pig here and she knows herself.
Re: Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2018
yeah
she definitely know her self. grin
beardlessdude:
oh yeah. there's only one pig here and she knows herself.
Re: Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 24, 2018
When I saw the topic, I knew it would be nonsense.
So I'm not commenting any more on this thread
Re: Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 24, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
yeah she definitely know her self. grin
keep shut bitch.
Re: Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:48am On Oct 24, 2018
PAINED ASS NIGGA
beardlessdude:
keep shut bitch.

Re: Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:49am On Oct 24, 2018
i saw him following you
you better un follow him
QueenBelle:
When I saw the topic, I knew it would be nonsense.
So I'm not commenting any more on this thread
Re: Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 24, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
PAINED ASS NIGGA
you need to learn humility bitch and I'm gonna teach u dat when I catch u in my bed soon.
Re: Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 24, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
i saw him following you
you better un follow him
what took u to my profile, u must have stalking tendencies.

BTW I unfollowed the ugly hoe already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Girl I Slept With Forgot Her Pant After Stealing My 50k / This Is Why They Say “Life No Balance.” [Pics] / Is She The Hottest Chic On IG (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.