Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever (2635 Views)

Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children / I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out / At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever by VeryWickedMan: 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
Let's be honest, if a woman is unmarried by 25 she will die foolish.

Same way a man that cannot achieve anything tangible by 40 is useless.

We all know women start getting attention from all and sundry by 17 years of age so how do you explain that in 8 years of premium attention, no man saw you valuable enough to be tied down?

If you couldn't exude natural value at 25, is it at 35 you want to? Obviously, any woman past 25 is settling down "due to circumstances". And nature doesn't lie. Women around 27 are usually desperate for marriage because deep down they know that they are useless.

A 30 year old unmarried woman with money is useless.
A 40 year old married man in poverty is useless.

If you are a young girl below 25 reading this, make the most of the attention you are getting now and settle down in your prime.

Thanks for learning.

11 Likes

Re: A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever by SUPERPACK: 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Buy sense

17 Likes

Re: A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever by Hacks4dummies: 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

We all know women start getting attention from all and sundry by 17 years of age so how do you explain that in 8 years of premium attention, no man saw you valuable enough to be tied down?

If you couldn't exude natural value at 25, is it at 35 you want to? Obviously, any woman past 25 is settling down "due to circumstances". And nature doesn't lie. Women around 27 are usually desperate for marriage because deep down they know that they are useless.

If you are a young girl below 25 reading this, make the most of the attention you are getting now and settle down in your prime.

Thanks for learning.
undecided
Re: A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever by Moh247: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
cool

Marriage is over rated jare

Take a Nigerian girl to UK or Canada, give her a job paying her from £4000 or $5000 CAD a month, give her mortgage, car loan and expensive phones/laptops on post paid plan

80% of Nigerian girls would completely forget about marriage when they make their own money, they just want no strings attached sex and child

And I totally agree with your second submission

A 40 year old man in poverty should forget marriage

According to United Nations Poverty is defined as living on $1.5 daily or ₦1000 daily, ₦30,000 monthly

How exactly will you afford rent and shelter earning ₦30,000 and feed yourself, pay bills, and still feed wife and kid on ₦1000 daily in Nigeria

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever by RedChiefPriest: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
You balanced both side
So 70 kegs of palmwine for you
Chimo! Make I no be useless man o
Make me sef make billions before 40
This is a wicked topic from a very wicked man

Dj! Bring 2 kegs of palmwine, 1 for me and 1 for Op
Barman! Play me "I no wan useless" by Buhari and Janet Jackson.

13 Likes

Re: A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever by duduade: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
OP

Give up on this clout chasing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever by fman(m): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Take a Nigerian girl to UK or Canada, give her a job paying her from £4000 or $5000 CAD a month, give her mortgage, car loan and expensive phones/laptops on post paid plan

80% of Nigerian girls would completely forget about marriage when they make their own money, they just want no strings attached sex and child

According to United Nations Poverty is defined as living on $1.5 daily or ₦1000 daily, ₦30,000 monthly

How exactly will you afford rent and shelter earning ₦30,000 and feed yourself, pay bills, and still feed wife and kid on ₦1000 daily in Nigeria

Everyman is a potential magician.
We survive and sustain by
God's grace
Re: A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
You be hardcore mumu man.
Because you dey very wicked no mean say u no go get sense nah.

5 Likes

Re: A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Buy sense
grin
Re: A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever by Nyascobar1414: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
Op sense dey for potopoto
Re: A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever by Starz825(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Buy sense
Pls tell him to borrow sense on credit..if he can't afford it.. might actually be too expensive

1 Like

Re: A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever by Medianna(f): 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
Starz825:

Pls tell him to borrow sense on credit..if he can't afford it.. might actually be too expensive
Let him just post his account number I'll personally give him 2k to begin the purchase

1 Like

Re: A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever by Starz825(m): 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
Medianna:

Let him just post his account number I'll personally give him 2k to begin the purchase
Don't mind him
Na stupid idiot
Re: A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever by VeryWickedMan: 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Medianna:

The urgent 2k you made from being severely bleeped all through last night?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Sex predator vibes... undecided

Comment reeks of depravity... Hm

1 Like

Re: A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever by Framel: 11:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

You can't get it up pedophile? Shouldn't you be more concerned about your next HIV test results?

You were warned, but you think you are funny? grin

Who's laughing now? I only have to pay someone $100/month to make your life a living hell on NL for as long as I want grin grin. You can always use your other burner account. I have your FB info anyways.

Pls cry to the Admin again to save you grin grin grin

When next are you going to the US embassy?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever by Framel: 12:06am On Jul 17, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Thanks for learning.

VeryWickedMan:

A healthy vagina is odourless. Yours is decayed.

You can't get it up pedophile? Shouldn't you be more concerned about your next HIV test results?

You were warned, but you think you are funny? grin

Who's laughing now? I only have to pay someone $100/month to make your life a living hell on NL for as long as I want grin grin. You can always use your other burner account. I have your FB info anyways.

Pls cry to the Admin again to save you grin grin grin

When next are you going to the US embassy? All these curses you're accumulating on NL is sure doing wonders in your life.

1 Like

Re: A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever by Demigod22: 1:04am On Jul 17, 2022
The distance between OP and sense is like Akwa Ibom and Yobe State, very far. Whether you are the one that don't have sense or it's sense that don't have you, I don't know but it's obvious you and sense don't have each other.

6 Likes

Re: A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever by Exkandayee(m): 3:14am On Jul 17, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
You balanced both side
So 70 kegs of palmwine for you
Chimo! Make I no be useless man o
Make me sef make billions before 40
This is a wicked topic from a very wicked man

Dj! Bring 2 kegs of palmwine, 1 for me and 1 for Op
Barman! Play me "I no wan useless" by Buhari and Janet Jackson.
Ma guy,all this your music tracks go sweet ooh
Re: A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever by UptownVibes(m): 6:27am On Jul 17, 2022
Op your foolishness is the highest in the world...

1 Like

Re: A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 17, 2022
This post makes alot of sense.

2 Likes

Re: A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever by Harddiskng(m): 8:07am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Lool the countries (UK, US) that have these things you mentioned as norms, the way the working class women there are looking for a good man to marry you would think its Gulder Ultimate Search.

if you think most single mothers are happy to be single mothers raising a child alone without a father figure then you are misguided.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever by InfinityFabric: 8:44am On Jul 17, 2022
You definitely there are lots of them on this section. The married ones are with their kids, the rest are arguing with facts.
Too bad they don't have money to buy cats and dogs in Nigeria, I would've invest in cat and dog food.

Should find a way to make money off of their stupidity, they can just be stupid for free...

1 Like

Re: A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 17, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Thanks for learning.
I dey thank God say Baba God no be manana Na so Dem go open dia mouth dey yannnana. Dem go wound o.
Re: A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever by frugal(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:
cool

You obviously haven't travelled. I don't agree with the original post tho.
Re: A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever by Moh247: 10:49am On Jul 17, 2022
frugal:

You obviously haven't travelled. I don't agree with the original post tho.

Lol ok.. I haven't travelled

Next!!!
Re: A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever by Medianna(f): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

You also need help
Re: A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever by Prettygirl200(f): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
Demigod22:
The distance between OP and sense is like Akwa Ibom and Yobe State, very far. Whether you are the one that don't have sense or it's sense that don't have you, I don't know but it's obvious you and sense don't have each other.
Lolxxxxx
Re: A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever by Heartstrings: 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
Demigod22:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever by Saibits(m): 6:06am On Jul 18, 2022
OP nice one

(1) (Reply)

When A Couple Outgrows Sex / Ladies : How Does A Guy Wins Your Love Or Heart: / Wish That Special Person(s) A Good Night And Sweet Dreams.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.